independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 25th Feb 2018 3:24pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Gotta Broken Heart Again: Did Prince Dump Bria?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 02/17/11 5:45pm

HonestMan13

avatar

dJJ said:

Love this thread!

Where is Bria now?

biggrin

In her skin! Ha haw! lol

When eye go 2 a Prince concert or related event it's all heart up in the house but when eye log onto this site and the miasma of bitchiness is completely overwhelming!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 02/17/11 5:56pm

dJJ

That's all we're getting?

bored

Even Brooke and Ridge can provid more drama!!!

zzz

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 02/17/11 9:12pm

prodigalfan

avatar

dJJ said:

That's all we're getting?

bored

Even Brooke and Ridge can provid more drama!!!

zzz

^^

Good Lawd! Are they still at it? Bridget must be grown by now. lol

"Remember, one man's filler is another man's killer" -- Haystack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Gotta Broken Heart Again: Did Prince Dump Bria?