independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 11th Dec 2017 10:41am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Art, Podcasts, & Fan Content > Michael dean interview with Chazz smith
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 12/05/17 10:12am

Strawberrylova
123

Michael dean interview with Chazz smith

Michael Dean is going to interview chazz smith, I'll post it here once he is done.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 12/05/17 10:22am

morningsong

avatar

I was wondering what happened to Chazz.

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/05/17 10:23am

Strawberrylova
123

morningsong said:

I was wondering what happened to Chazz.


He is active on fb
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/05/17 10:56am

haleno1

Can’t wait. 🙂
Business Manager to Cat Glover.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/05/17 11:21am

Strawberrylova
123

haleno1 said:

Can’t wait. 🙂

He's about to let loose
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/05/17 11:22am

laurarichardso
n

Strawberrylova123 said:

Michael Dean is going to interview chazz smith, I'll post it here once he is done.

This should be interesting Chazz has been a little quiet for a while.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 12/05/17 11:23am

haleno1

Strawberrylova123 said:

haleno1 said:

Can’t wait. 🙂

He's about to let loose


That’s good👍🏻
Business Manager to Cat Glover.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 12/05/17 11:49am

morningsong

avatar

Strawberrylova123 said:

haleno1 said:
Can’t wait. 🙂
He's about to let loose



Well I thought that about Cat but I was greatly disappointed, so we'll see what he's got to say first.

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 12/05/17 11:54am

laurarichardso
n

morningsong said:

Strawberrylova123 said:

haleno1 said: He's about to let loose



Well I thought that about Cat but I was greatly disappointed, so we'll see what he's got to say first.

He is family so he knows more and it is about time someone from the family address the rumors and nonsense and stop the cryptic nosense. Even if it means there is nothing much to say then what we know already.

Prince was cryptic because he was building an image and had records to sell. No reason for any of that to continue.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 12/05/17 11:58am

morningsong

avatar

laurarichardson said:

morningsong said:



Well I thought that about Cat but I was greatly disappointed, so we'll see what he's got to say first.

He is family so he knows more and it is about time someone from the family address the rumors and nonsense and stop the cryptic nosense. Even if it means there is nothing much to say then what we know already.

Prince was cryptic because he was building an image and had records to sell. No reason for any of that to continue.



I have family too, and few of them know all that's going on in my business, I don't see how it would be all the different from anybody else's family. If Chazz has something to say then he'll say it eventually, we are aware of the cryptic trait that runs through the family, we're patient, if there is anything to be said that is.

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 12/05/17 12:17pm

laurarichardso
n

morningsong said:

laurarichardson said:

He is family so he knows more and it is about time someone from the family address the rumors and nonsense and stop the cryptic nosense. Even if it means there is nothing much to say then what we know already.

Prince was cryptic because he was building an image and had records to sell. No reason for any of that to continue.



I have family too, and few of them know all that's going on in my business, I don't see how it would be all the different from anybody else's family. If Chazz has something to say then he'll say it eventually, we are aware of the cryptic trait that runs through the family, we're patient, if there is anything to be said that is.

Actually he already started a hashtag Justice 4 Cuz. Why do you think he is doing this interview? He has been vocal on Facebook about how he feels about the case. He has an opinion and I do not think he is going to be speaking to Mike about vegen dessert receipes.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 12/05/17 12:34pm

morningsong

avatar

laurarichardson said:

morningsong said:



I have family too, and few of them know all that's going on in my business, I don't see how it would be all the different from anybody else's family. If Chazz has something to say then he'll say it eventually, we are aware of the cryptic trait that runs through the family, we're patient, if there is anything to be said that is.

Actually he already started a hashtag Justice 4 Cuz. Why do you think he is doing this interview? He has been vocal on Facebook about how he feels about the case. He has an opinion and I do not think he is going to be speaking to Mike about vegen dessert receipes.



I wouldn't expect anything less. Honestly, I have no idea who Chazz is as a person, it's on Chazz to step up to the plate and show us who he is, if that's what he wants to do. I don't follow all these people on social media and I will not be running around from pillar to post trying to figure out these people I have too much other stuff to do that interest me. But if they want to do an open public interview I'll happily listen to what they have to say. But best believe if they have nothing to say and they waste my time I might not be all that kind. It's the price of stepping out to the public.

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 12/05/17 1:28pm

rogifan

So he’s going to spew some bullshit about Prince being murdered or whatever and the conspiracy theorists will eat it up like candy. No thanks.
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 12/05/17 1:38pm

laurarichardso
n

morningsong said:



laurarichardson said:




morningsong said:





I have family too, and few of them know all that's going on in my business, I don't see how it would be all the different from anybody else's family. If Chazz has something to say then he'll say it eventually, we are aware of the cryptic trait that runs through the family, we're patient, if there is anything to be said that is.



Actually he already started a hashtag Justice 4 Cuz. Why do you think he is doing this interview? He has been vocal on Facebook about how he feels about the case. He has an opinion and I do not think he is going to be speaking to Mike about vegen dessert receipes.








I wouldn't expect anything less. Honestly, I have no idea who Chazz is as a person, it's on Chazz to step up to the plate and show us who he is, if that's what he wants to do. I don't follow all these people on social media and I will not be running around from pillar to post trying to figure out these people I have too much other stuff to do that interest me. But if they want to do an open public interview I'll happily listen to what they have to say. But best believe if they have nothing to say and they waste my time I might not be all that kind. It's the price of stepping out to the public.


What ???? eek
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 12/05/17 1:39pm

laurarichardso
n

rogifan said:

So he’s going to spew some bullshit about Prince being murdered or whatever and the conspiracy theorists will eat it up like candy. No thanks.

He is Prince’s cousin he can say what he likes.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 12/05/17 1:53pm

Strawberrylova
123

laurarichardson said:

rogifan said:

So he’s going to spew some bullshit about Prince being murdered or whatever and the conspiracy theorists will eat it up like candy. No thanks.

He is Prince’s cousin he can say what he likes.

He is family
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 12/05/17 2:37pm

Mumio

avatar

dupe

[Edited 12/5/17 14:42pm]

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 12/05/17 2:41pm

Mumio

avatar

Mumio said:

rogifan said:

So he’s going to spew some bullshit about Prince being murdered or whatever and the conspiracy theorists will eat it up like candy. No thanks.

nod That's exactly right. Attention seeker. Technically, you can look at Prince being murdered due to him getting a killer drug so the dealer could be charged. But that doesn't mean he was murdered physically by someone else's hand nor poisoned and a lot of those people who think he was murdered, poisoned, etc, think it was an actual physical assault, not that someone is guilty of homicide for selling killer drugs. That's gonna be the ace in the hole if they find someone they can charge with homicide. Brings lots of attention for now though, doesn't it?


Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 12/05/17 3:13pm

Strawberrylova
123

Mumio said:



Mumio said:




rogifan said:


So he’s going to spew some bullshit about Prince being murdered or whatever and the conspiracy theorists will eat it up like candy. No thanks.


nod That's exactly right. Attention seeker. Technically, you can look at Prince being murdered due to him getting a killer drug so the dealer could be charged. But that doesn't mean he was murdered physically by someone else's hand nor poisoned and a lot of those people who think he was murdered, poisoned, etc, think it was an actual physical assault, not that someone is guilty of homicide for selling killer drugs. That's gonna be the ace in the hole if they find someone they can charge with homicide. Brings lots of attention for now though, doesn't it?





Chazz isn't saying he was murdered he's saying he wants justice for the enablers who administered p illegal drugs
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 12/05/17 4:48pm

Mumio

avatar

Strawberrylova123 said:

Chazz isn't saying he was murdered he's saying he wants justice for the enablers who administered p illegal drugs


Oh? He was that specific about what he was saying? Please direct me to where he said that because I clearly missed it.

[Edited 12/5/17 16:50pm]

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 12/05/17 5:10pm

rogifan

laurarichardson said:

rogifan said:

So he’s going to spew some bullshit about Prince being murdered or whatever and the conspiracy theorists will eat it up like candy. No thanks.

He is Prince’s cousin he can say what he likes.

But I don’t have to listen to it.
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 12/05/17 5:11pm

rogifan

laurarichardson said:



morningsong said:




Strawberrylova123 said:


haleno1 said: He's about to let loose



Well I thought that about Cat but I was greatly disappointed, so we'll see what he's got to say first.



He is family so he knows more and it is about time someone from the family address the rumors and nonsense and stop the cryptic nosense. Even if it means there is nothing much to say then what we know already.



Prince was cryptic because he was building an image and had records to sell. No reason for any of that to continue.


How do you know he knows more? It’s not like Prince was super close to his family outside of maybe Tyka.
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 12/05/17 5:12pm

Strawberrylova
123

rogifan said:

laurarichardson said:


He is Prince’s cousin he can say what he likes.

But I don’t have to listen to it.

Don't listen
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 12/05/17 5:13pm

rogifan

Strawberrylova123 said:

Mumio said:



Mumio said:




rogifan said:


So he’s going to spew some bullshit about Prince being murdered or whatever and the conspiracy theorists will eat it up like candy. No thanks.


nod That's exactly right. Attention seeker. Technically, you can look at Prince being murdered due to him getting a killer drug so the dealer could be charged. But that doesn't mean he was murdered physically by someone else's hand nor poisoned and a lot of those people who think he was murdered, poisoned, etc, think it was an actual physical assault, not that someone is guilty of homicide for selling killer drugs. That's gonna be the ace in the hole if they find someone they can charge with homicide. Brings lots of attention for now though, doesn't it?





Chazz isn't saying he was murdered he's saying he wants justice for the enablers who administered p illegal drugs

Administered?
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 12/05/17 5:30pm

laurarichardso
n

rogifan said:

laurarichardson said:

He is family so he knows more and it is about time someone from the family address the rumors and nonsense and stop the cryptic nosense. Even if it means there is nothing much to say then what we know already.

Prince was cryptic because he was building an image and had records to sell. No reason for any of that to continue.

How do you know he knows more? It’s not like Prince was super close to his family outside of maybe Tyka.

How do you know who he was close to? Remember the morons who were going around saying he had not contact with Tyka despite the fact that she worked for him. We do not know who he was close to and since Charles is a cousin don't you think he might be clued into what is going on more so then fans on a internet message board?

First, the associates no nothing, the family knows nothing and know I guess the fans know something? Charles knows what Charles knows and if he wishes to share so be it or if just wishes to give him opinion he certainly has a right to.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 12/05/17 6:57pm

Strawberrylova
123

Uncut version of the interview is here for patreon user's only! The edited version will be available soon on the podcast
https://www.patreon.com/posts/15730314
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 12/05/17 6:59pm

Strawberrylova
123

Strawberrylova123 said:

Uncut version of the interview is here for patreon user's only! The edited version will be available soon on the podcast
https://www.patreon.com/posts/15730314

The uncut interview is 3 hours!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 12/05/17 7:25pm

laurarichardso
n

Strawberrylova123 said:

Strawberrylova123 said:

Uncut version of the interview is here for patreon user's only! The edited version will be available soon on the podcast
https://www.patreon.com/posts/15730314

The uncut interview is 3 hours!

May have to pony up a few bucks.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 12/05/17 7:26pm

Strawberrylova
123

laurarichardson said:

Strawberrylova123 said:


The uncut interview is 3 hours!

May have to pony up a few bucks.

Same!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 12/06/17 12:48am

Strawberrylova
123

Well...they moved the thread...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Art, Podcasts, & Fan Content > Michael dean interview with Chazz smith