independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 22nd Feb 2019 4:42am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump, Russia and ALL Things Related part 4
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 18 of 23 « First<141516171819202122>Last »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #510 posted 02/06/19 9:19pm

13cjk13

DiminutiveRocker said:

herb4 said:


Well, because..uhhhh...something something Hillary Clinton.


....something something Obama....

....something something trump is a piece of shit LOCK HIM UP.

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #511 posted 02/07/19 6:43am

poppys

benni said:


Visions of Ivanka spinning in Putin's chair - doing what??? Yuk




See the source image

Lassiez les bon temps rouler!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #512 posted 02/07/19 7:37am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

Investigations into... finanaces? Tax returns? Business ties to..... Russia?


hmmm

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #513 posted 02/07/19 8:08am

2elijah

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

Investigations into... finanaces? Tax returns? Business ties to..... Russia?


hmmm


He should stop trying to hide his tax documents. He is obviously hiding something. He should have known all that hate, insults, lies and division he spouted, is just coming back to bite him in his ass. Somebody should have told him that evil never wins. The nutcase has been tweeting like a madman. That shows how scared he is about the investigations.
[Edited 2/7/19 8:10am]
FEARLESS
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #514 posted 02/07/19 2:52pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

2elijah said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

Investigations into... finanaces? Tax returns? Business ties to..... Russia?


hmmm

He should stop trying to hide his tax documents. He is obviously hiding something. He should have known all that hate, insults, lies and division he spouted, is just coming back to bite him in his ass. Somebody should have told him that evil never wins. The nutcase has been tweeting like a madman. That shows how scared he is about the investigations. [Edited 2/7/19 8:10am]


trapped like a rat nod

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #515 posted 02/07/19 8:50pm

2elijah

avatar

Heard the House Dems are pushing for trump’s tax returns.
[Edited 2/8/19 10:42am]
FEARLESS
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #516 posted 02/08/19 10:18am

herb4

avatar

2elijah said:

Heard the House Dens are pushing for trump’s tax returns.


Nothing to see here


https://mobile.twitter.co...8401060864

Republican congressmen send letter pleading for Dems to stop hunt for Donald Trump's tax returns

So, once again....why?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #517 posted 02/08/19 10:43am

2elijah

avatar

herb4 said:



2elijah said:


Heard the House Dens are pushing for trump’s tax returns.


Nothing to see here



https://mobile.twitter.co...8401060864

Republican congressmen send letter pleading for Dems to stop hunt for Donald Trump's tax returns

So, once again....why?


I swear trump must have some dirt on some of those repubs. He probably demanded that they write that letter or else. He’s definitely hiding something.
FEARLESS
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #518 posted 02/08/19 11:35am

poppys

2elijah said:

herb4 said:


Nothing to see here


https://mobile.twitter.co...8401060864

Republican congressmen send letter pleading for Dems to stop hunt for Donald Trump's tax returns

So, once again....why?


I swear trump must have some dirt on some of those repubs. He probably demanded that they write that letter or else. He’s definitely hiding something.

Maybe it's somethig to do with what herb posted earlier -

More evidence of deep rooted Russian/GOP fuckery:

Mitch McConnell recently voted to drop sanctions against Russian aluminum company RusAl which is still owned by one of Vladimir Putin’s sanctioned oligarchs, Oleg Deripaska. His action directly benefits one of the GOP leader’s major donors, whose fortune comes from Russian oil.

The Senate Leadership Fund, a super PAC run by Sen. McConnell’s former Chief of Staff, received a total of $3,500,000 ($2,500,000 in 2016 and $1,000,000 in 2017) via Access Industries and a subsidiary. Len Blavatnik is a Russian oligarch with US and UK citizenship who owns Access Industries and donated to Sen. McConnell’s 2016 Senate campaign vehicles.


https://medium.com/@TheDe...56f16a4824

Lassiez les bon temps rouler!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #519 posted 02/08/19 11:44am

13cjk13

2elijah said:

Heard the House Dems are pushing for trump’s tax returns. [Edited 2/8/19 10:42am]

As they should. The majority of Americans want to see them.

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #520 posted 02/08/19 3:58pm

herb4

avatar

poppys said:

2elijah said:

herb4 said:
I swear trump must have some dirt on some of those repubs. He probably demanded that they write that letter or else. He’s definitely hiding something.

Maybe it's somethig to do with what herb posted earlier -

More evidence of deep rooted Russian/GOP fuckery:

Mitch McConnell recently voted to drop sanctions against Russian aluminum company RusAl which is still owned by one of Vladimir Putin’s sanctioned oligarchs, Oleg Deripaska. His action directly benefits one of the GOP leader’s major donors, whose fortune comes from Russian oil.

The Senate Leadership Fund, a super PAC run by Sen. McConnell’s former Chief of Staff, received a total of $3,500,000 ($2,500,000 in 2016 and $1,000,000 in 2017) via Access Industries and a subsidiary. Len Blavatnik is a Russian oligarch with US and UK citizenship who owns Access Industries and donated to Sen. McConnell’s 2016 Senate campaign vehicles.


https://medium.com/@TheDe...56f16a4824


I think it's largely this as it relates to the GOP and have a pretty good idea that the money coming in that's laundered through the NRA can be traced back to Russia. With Trump, I think it's a combination of russian mob money/loans/laundering being laundered by them and the reality that Trump is probably not nearly as rich as he pretends to be which, to him, is the ultimate embarrssment since it's all he cares about; projecting his nouvau riche cheesy "high class" image.

He's personally leveraged up to his ass with a foreign government and, as a result, compromised to a criminal degree. With the Republican party in general, it's more than likely just foreign campaign contributions.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #521 posted 02/08/19 4:02pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

herb4 said:

poppys said:

Maybe it's somethig to do with what herb posted earlier -

More evidence of deep rooted Russian/GOP fuckery:

Mitch McConnell recently voted to drop sanctions against Russian aluminum company RusAl which is still owned by one of Vladimir Putin’s sanctioned oligarchs, Oleg Deripaska. His action directly benefits one of the GOP leader’s major donors, whose fortune comes from Russian oil.

The Senate Leadership Fund, a super PAC run by Sen. McConnell’s former Chief of Staff, received a total of $3,500,000 ($2,500,000 in 2016 and $1,000,000 in 2017) via Access Industries and a subsidiary. Len Blavatnik is a Russian oligarch with US and UK citizenship who owns Access Industries and donated to Sen. McConnell’s 2016 Senate campaign vehicles.


https://medium.com/@TheDe...56f16a4824


I think it's largely this as it relates to the GOP and have a pretty good idea that the money coming in that's laundered through the NRA can be traced back to Russia. With Trump, I think it's a combination of russian mob money/loans/laundering being laundered by them and the reality that Trump is probably not nearly as rich as he pretends to be which, to him, is the ultimate embarrssment since it's all he cares about; projecting his nouvau riche cheesy "high class" image.

He's personally leveraged up to his ass with a foreign government and, as a result, compromised to a criminal degree. With the Republican party in general, it's more than likely just foreign campaign contributions.

Jesus - foreign campaign contributions should NOT be allowed - wtf?!

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #522 posted 02/08/19 5:17pm

benni

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

herb4 said:


I think it's largely this as it relates to the GOP and have a pretty good idea that the money coming in that's laundered through the NRA can be traced back to Russia. With Trump, I think it's a combination of russian mob money/loans/laundering being laundered by them and the reality that Trump is probably not nearly as rich as he pretends to be which, to him, is the ultimate embarrssment since it's all he cares about; projecting his nouvau riche cheesy "high class" image.

He's personally leveraged up to his ass with a foreign government and, as a result, compromised to a criminal degree. With the Republican party in general, it's more than likely just foreign campaign contributions.

Jesus - foreign campaign contributions should NOT be allowed - wtf?!


Neither should big money interests and AO just had a hearing in which she learned that a candidate could be completely funded by big money interests, that there was nothing stopping any candidate from being funded by say, Big Pharma, NRA, etc., in their run for Congress. Nor is there any rules or laws against the President of the United States running a campaign on nothing but contributions from those entities. And keep in mind, these are the people that are writing legislation that could have a negative or positive impact on those industries.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #523 posted 02/08/19 6:16pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

benni said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

Jesus - foreign campaign contributions should NOT be allowed - wtf?!


Neither should big money interests and AO just had a hearing in which she learned that a candidate could be completely funded by big money interests, that there was nothing stopping any candidate from being funded by say, Big Pharma, NRA, etc., in their run for Congress. Nor is there any rules or laws against the President of the United States running a campaign on nothing but contributions from those entities. And keep in mind, these are the people that are writing legislation that could have a negative or positive impact on those industries.


Such BS.... and it all kind of happened under our noses....

I hope the new congress can front the outrage.

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #524 posted 02/09/19 4:53am

herb4

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

herb4 said:


I think it's largely this as it relates to the GOP and have a pretty good idea that the money coming in that's laundered through the NRA can be traced back to Russia. With Trump, I think it's a combination of russian mob money/loans/laundering being laundered by them and the reality that Trump is probably not nearly as rich as he pretends to be which, to him, is the ultimate embarrssment since it's all he cares about; projecting his nouvau riche cheesy "high class" image.

He's personally leveraged up to his ass with a foreign government and, as a result, compromised to a criminal degree. With the Republican party in general, it's more than likely just foreign campaign contributions.

Jesus - foreign campaign contributions should NOT be allowed - wtf?!


They're not.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #525 posted 02/09/19 9:10pm

2elijah

avatar

13cjk13 said:



2elijah said:


Heard the House Dems are pushing for trump’s tax returns. [Edited 2/8/19 10:42am]

As they should. The majority of Americans want to see them.


Hopefully SDNY can force him to release them.
FEARLESS
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #526 posted 02/10/19 3:46pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

2elijah said:

13cjk13 said:

As they should. The majority of Americans want to see them.

Hopefully SDNY can force him to release them.



SDNY!

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #527 posted 02/11/19 11:38am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

Any new indictments today? popcorn

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #528 posted 02/11/19 12:44pm

Musicslave

benni said:

-

eek

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #529 posted 02/11/19 12:50pm

Musicslave

benni said:

-

eek

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #530 posted 02/11/19 1:00pm

Musicslave

poppys said:

2elijah said:

herb4 said:
I swear trump must have some dirt on some of those repubs. He probably demanded that they write that letter or else. He’s definitely hiding something.

Maybe it's somethig to do with what herb posted earlier -

More evidence of deep rooted Russian/GOP fuckery:

Mitch McConnell recently voted to drop sanctions against Russian aluminum company RusAl which is still owned by one of Vladimir Putin’s sanctioned oligarchs, Oleg Deripaska. His action directly benefits one of the GOP leader’s major donors, whose fortune comes from Russian oil.

The Senate Leadership Fund, a super PAC run by Sen. McConnell’s former Chief of Staff, received a total of $3,500,000 ($2,500,000 in 2016 and $1,000,000 in 2017) via Access Industries and a subsidiary. Len Blavatnik is a Russian oligarch with US and UK citizenship who owns Access Industries and donated to Sen. McConnell’s 2016 Senate campaign vehicles.


https://medium.com/@TheDe...56f16a4824

-

What's crazy about that is the GOP could really be in hot water in Adam Schiff's House Intelligence Committee's probe. Their new probe goes a lot deeper than the previous GOP probe. The new House Intelligence Committee's probe looks like it will hold Congressional leaders accountible too if they were in on anything (Eh hmm, Devin Nunes). lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #531 posted 02/11/19 2:44pm

benni

avatar

"Brand new reporting suggests that special counsel Robert Mueller may have evidence of possible collusion between the Trump campaign & Russia, and that the investigation into a conspiracy or a quid-pro-quo... is alive & kicking...” - @NicolleDWallace


This is in regards to the story that a Mueller prosecutor let out "the heart of the investigation" during a close door court hearing into Manafort lying:


https://www.msnbc.com/hal...0678467822

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #532 posted 02/11/19 3:52pm

poppys

DiminutiveRocker said:

Any new indictments today? popcorn


lol

Lassiez les bon temps rouler!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #533 posted 02/11/19 3:55pm

poppys

benni said:

"Brand new reporting suggests that special counsel Robert Mueller may have evidence of possible collusion between the Trump campaign & Russia, and that the investigation into a conspiracy or a quid-pro-quo... is alive & kicking...” - @NicolleDWallace


This is in regards to the story that a Mueller prosecutor let out "the heart of the investigation" during a close door court hearing into Manafort lying:


https://www.msnbc.com/hal...0678467822


Please let this be true, puhleeeze.

Lassiez les bon temps rouler!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #534 posted 02/11/19 5:30pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

poppys said:

benni said:

"Brand new reporting suggests that special counsel Robert Mueller may have evidence of possible collusion between the Trump campaign & Russia, and that the investigation into a conspiracy or a quid-pro-quo... is alive & kicking...” - @NicolleDWallace


This is in regards to the story that a Mueller prosecutor let out "the heart of the investigation" during a close door court hearing into Manafort lying:


https://www.msnbc.com/hal...0678467822


Please let this be true, puhleeeze.

beg

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #535 posted 02/12/19 7:27am

2elijah

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:



poppys said:




benni said:


"Brand new reporting suggests that special counsel Robert Mueller may have evidence of possible collusion between the Trump campaign & Russia, and that the investigation into a conspiracy or a quid-pro-quo... is alive & kicking...” - @NicolleDWallace


This is in regards to the story that a Mueller prosecutor let out "the heart of the investigation" during a close door court hearing into Manafort lying:


https://www.msnbc.com/hal...0678467822




Please let this be true, puhleeeze.




beg


Yes. On the other hand, I can’t believe Cohen backed out again.
[Edited 2/12/19 7:28am]
FEARLESS
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #536 posted 02/12/19 10:34am

benni

avatar

2elijah said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

beg

Yes. On the other hand, I can’t believe Cohen backed out again. [Edited 2/12/19 7:28am]


I can. He's running scared. Trump threatened his father-in-law, I believe? Cohen may not feel like he can go up against Trump at this point.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #537 posted 02/12/19 3:58pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

benni said:

2elijah said:

DiminutiveRocker said: Yes. On the other hand, I can’t believe Cohen backed out again. [Edited 2/12/19 7:28am]


I can. He's running scared. Trump threatened his father-in-law, I believe? Cohen may not feel like he can go up against Trump at this point.


Wait, what? - I thought Cohen was subpeonaed ?

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #538 posted 02/12/19 4:08pm

benni

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

benni said:


I can. He's running scared. Trump threatened his father-in-law, I believe? Cohen may not feel like he can go up against Trump at this point.


Wait, what? - I thought Cohen was subpeonaed ?



Asked if he would issue another subpoena to Cohen, Burr said, "I've never gotten into who we have subpoenaed and haven't subpoenaed."

"But I think he clearly rises to one of the people that I would go to every length I could to make sure that we got his testimony," Burr said.

"I would prefer to get him before he goes to prison ... but, you know, the way he's positioning himself [by] not coming to the committee, we may help him go to prison," Burr quipped.

The Intelligence Committee's ranking Democrat, Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, said, "I share the frustration" of Burr.

"You would think that someone — we've been trying to work with Mr. Cohen — and somebody whose veracity is in somewhat question, you'd think he would want to not do things that further diminish his ability for people to have faith in him," Warner said.

Cohen's lawyer Davis said his client was suffering from pain after shoulder surgery and is taking medication that would make it "impossible" for him to testify this week:

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #539 posted 02/12/19 4:26pm

herb4

avatar

This hs nothing to do with Russia but all this talk of another shutdown amidst arguments about funding for Trumps stupid fucking wall...

I thought MEXICO was supposed to pay for this dumb thing?

Any word on their contributions so far? Why don't the democrats get out in front of this messaging and drive it home? Trump said it 100 times on the campaign trail.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 18 of 23 « First<141516171819202122>Last »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump, Russia and ALL Things Related part 4