independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 20th Feb 2018 4:59pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump tells Pentagon to plan a military parade
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 02/07/18 9:41am

free2bFreeda2

Trump tells Pentagon to plan a military parade

: http://www.cnn.com/2018/0...index.html
7 February 2018
President Donald Trump has asked for a military parade and the Pentagon is reviewing potential dates, Pentagon spokesman Charlie Summers said Tuesday.
The spokesman described the planning process as being in its "infancy."
In response to the news, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement that Trump had asked the Defense Department to "explore" the idea.
(read more at above link)
See video
>
trump is so transparent. with him seems everything is about size. well you know what they say about men who are obsessed about size..
rolleyes
[Edited 2/7/18 9:48am]
: http://abcnews.go.com/Pol...d=47080710
2016-nra spent $30.3 mil in support of Trump. that 's why he won't say scheisse re: gun control♞ a supreme arschloch
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 02/07/18 9:46am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

this is not okay... not at all.

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 02/07/18 9:53am

Wlcm2thdwn3

avatar

He is so stupid. eek

How long do you wanna be loved. Is forever enough, is forever enough?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 02/07/18 9:57am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

We found Only's red line.

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 02/07/18 10:42am

Musicslave

Would somebody please tell this spoiled brat to step away (far away) from the WH? neutral lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 02/07/18 11:24am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Musicslave said:

Would somebody please tell this spoiled brat to step away (far away) from the WH? neutral lol

Jan 21st 2025

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 02/07/18 11:41am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

the last one was in 1991 and I was active duty and I was glad to not have to take part. The few "pass and review" events I was in were more than enough. I did not want to march for my graduation from bootcamp!

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 02/07/18 11:47am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

The chances of Trump getting Militant to remix Parade is more likely. Big steaming shit of propaganda.

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 02/07/18 11:50am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

The chances of Trump getting Militant to remix Parade is more likely. Big steaming shit of propaganda.

maybe he has one of those Clare Fischer boots?

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 02/07/18 12:27pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

the last one was in 1991 and I was active duty and I was glad to not have to take part. The few "pass and review" events I was in were more than enough. I did not want to march for my graduation from bootcamp!

This is different. The Patriots lost the Superbowl?

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 02/07/18 12:39pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

the last one was in 1991 and I was active duty and I was glad to not have to take part. The few "pass and review" events I was in were more than enough. I did not want to march for my graduation from bootcamp!

This is different. The Patriots lost the Superbowl?

I am less trusting of trump than HWB. And at the time (91) I did not think much of it as was just happy I was not involved. But today: after a decade and a half of war and some of the things tump has pulled ... no way.

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 02/07/18 12:40pm

13cjk13

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Musicslave said:

Would somebody please tell this spoiled brat to step away (far away) from the WH? neutral lol

Jan 21st 2025

lol lol lol lol lol

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 02/07/18 12:43pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

13cjk13 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Jan 21st 2025

lol lol lol lol lol

lots of people LOLed at the idea of him running the first time... remember Ann Coulter? I would be careful not to count him out.


"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 02/07/18 12:50pm

13cjk13

OnlyNDaUsa said:

13cjk13 said:

lol lol lol lol lol

lots of people LOLed at the idea of him running the first time... remember Ann Coulter? I would be careful not to count him out.


Prison. Soon.

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 02/07/18 1:17pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

It's important to remember that Donald J. Trump is a pussy.

He took five draft deferments to avoid service to his country. That's the most you can get.

Then when that wasn't enough, he found a doctor to diagnose "bone spurs". As we all know, that was total bullshit.

When he ran for president, Cadet Bone Spurs actually said that perhaps his attendance at a military school meant that he had more military training than actual soldiers.

But he's a pussy. Through and through. A complete wuss. Ball-less. No offense to the ladies, but Donald J. Trump is the very definition of the derogative slang word "pussy".

And he's the biggest pussy we've ever had as president. It's not even close. No one in the history of presidential politics has ever been a bigger pussy than Donald J. Trump.

Keep that in mind when you see President Pussy demand stuff like military parades.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 02/07/18 2:33pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Dishonerable discharge Only? Snicker.

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 02/07/18 3:10pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Dishonerable discharge Only? Snicker.

nope Honorable...

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 02/07/18 3:47pm

leftcoast

Military parades seem so Kim Jung Un-ish.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 02/07/18 4:16pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

da fuck!!!??? eek eek

Guess the USA taxpayers will be paying for this.

He is a 'Dictator' lol

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 02/07/18 7:45pm

free2bFreeda2

from these u s citizens pov on the topic

nod
yeah donnie should dole out some of his (alleged) big bucks to sponsor the mil-parade.
However,
"be afraid, be very afraid" if the parade plans come to fruition and it happens at night.
💀
: http://abcnews.go.com/Pol...d=47080710
2016-nra spent $30.3 mil in support of Trump. that 's why he won't say scheisse re: gun control♞ a supreme arschloch
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 02/07/18 7:48pm

13cjk13

RodeoSchro said:

It's important to remember that Donald J. Trump is a pussy.

He took five draft deferments to avoid service to his country. That's the most you can get.

Then when that wasn't enough, he found a doctor to diagnose "bone spurs". As we all know, that was total bullshit.

When he ran for president, Cadet Bone Spurs actually said that perhaps his attendance at a military school meant that he had more military training than actual soldiers.

But he's a pussy. Through and through. A complete wuss. Ball-less. No offense to the ladies, but Donald J. Trump is the very definition of the derogative slang word "pussy".

And he's the biggest pussy we've ever had as president. It's not even close. No one in the history of presidential politics has ever been a bigger pussy than Donald J. Trump.

Keep that in mind when you see President Pussy demand stuff like military parades.

A pussy AND a piece of shit.

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 02/08/18 12:12am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 02/08/18 4:06am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

What is hilarious is this is all bull. Trump plays the media. Then the people will point out the million dollar parties Obama and Bush spent with people like Johnny Depp and Stevie Wonder. He knows what the other side will say they will then go on about spending on the troops and military instead of the parade. All his agenda. Then it can be pointed out that Obama spent a million dollars on private parties at White House.

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 02/08/18 5:37am

13cjk13

SuperFurryAnimal said:

What is hilarious is this is all bull. Trump plays the media. Then the people will point out the million dollar parties Obama and Bush spent with people like Johnny Depp and Stevie Wonder. He knows what the other side will say they will then go on about spending on the troops and military instead of the parade. All his agenda. Then it can be pointed out that Obama spent a million dollars on private parties at White House.

Yep, and it always works on the brain dead, raging assholes that are this pig's base. LOCK HIM UP.

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 02/08/18 7:40am

free2bFreeda2

Retired Major General Issues Blistering Takedown Of Trump Parade Plan
February 8, 2018
:
https://www.yahoo.com/new...05486.html

Gen. Paul Eaton has a scathing response to President Donald Trump’s plans to hold a massive military parade in Washington.
Retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul Eaton has a scathing response to President Donald Trump’s plans to hold a massive military parade in Washington.

Eaton said Trump has “continually shown himself to have authoritarian tendencies” and the parade idea was “just another worrisome example,” according to a tweeted statement from VoteVets, a progressive political action committee.
Trump has faced widespread ridicule over his plan to show off the nation’s arsenal.

And Eaton said Trump’s past praise of authoritarian strongmen such as former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein and Russian President Vladimir Putin made it clear that he wasn’t really interested in celebrating the military.

Instead, it was “about making a display of the military saluting him,” Eaton added, noting how the armed services should not be “reduced to stagecraft to prop up Donald Trump’s image.”

“Unfortunately, we do not have a commander in chief, right now, as much as we have a wannabe banana republic strong man,” Eaton said.
~
The word "dictator" comes to mind.
: http://abcnews.go.com/Pol...d=47080710
2016-nra spent $30.3 mil in support of Trump. that 's why he won't say scheisse re: gun control♞ a supreme arschloch
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 02/08/18 10:53am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Military parades have been done here before. Democrats were mum then.

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 02/08/18 10:57am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Military parades have been done here before. Democrats were mum then.

it is about who is calling for it and that person's overall conduct. Trump is one I do not trust to call on for the right reason.

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 02/08/18 11:51am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Military parades have been done here before. Democrats were mum then.

Where were you?

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 02/08/18 12:13pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

I don't know, where was I?

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 02/08/18 2:27pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

13cjk13 said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

What is hilarious is this is all bull. Trump plays the media. Then the people will point out the million dollar parties Obama and Bush spent with people like Johnny Depp and Stevie Wonder. He knows what the other side will say they will then go on about spending on the troops and military instead of the parade. All his agenda. Then it can be pointed out that Obama spent a million dollars on private parties at White House.

Yep, and it always works on the brain dead, raging assholes that are this pig's base. LOCK HIM UP.

What have you ever brought to this forum other than insult?

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump tells Pentagon to plan a military parade