independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 20th Feb 2018 5:08pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > House Intel committee votes to release Nunes memo on FBI
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 10 123456789>Last »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 01/29/18 5:28pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

House Intel committee votes to release Nunes memo on FBI

Washington (CNN)The House Intelligence Committee voted along party lines Monday to publicly release a classified memo written by Republicans alleging FBI abuses in their surveillance, an aggressive move that could feed a GOP push to undercut special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation and ratchets up a battle with the Justice Department.

Rep. Adam Schiff, the committee's top Democrat, told reporters that Republicans on the committee voted to release the controversial memo by chairman Devin Nunes.

The Nunes memo says that the FBI abused the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act surveillance law over its use of the opposition research dossier on Donald Trump and Russia as part of the case to obtain a FISA warrant for former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page. It cites the role of deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein and outgoing deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe for their roles in overseeing aspects of the investigation, according to a source briefed on the matter.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/29/politics/house-intelligence-committee-devin-nunes-memo/index.html

--

FOR "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS" THIS IS A HUGE DAY IN HISTORY.

MY GUESS IS THE CLINTONS AND OBAMA POSSIBLY USED FBI FOR POLITICAL PROPOSES FOR SEEKING POLITICAL GAINS. SPYING ON THE COMPETITION BUT ALSO I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE MEMO AND SEE IF ANYTHING MERITS TREASON. I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS STORY CLOSELY BUT NEVER BELIEVED THE MEMO WOULD BE RELEASED SO NEVER POSTED ABOUT IT. TWITTER #RELEASETHEMEMO REALLY CHANGED THE WORLD. I BELIEVE MORE OF THE DELETED TEXTS WILL BE DAMAGING TO FBI AND IT IS NO SURPRISE MCCABE IS OUT THE DOOR.

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/29/18 5:44pm

13cjk13

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Washington (CNN)The House Intelligence Committee voted along party lines Monday to publicly release a classified memo written by Republicans alleging FBI abuses in their surveillance, an aggressive move that could feed a GOP push to undercut special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation and ratchets up a battle with the Justice Department.

Rep. Adam Schiff, the committee's top Democrat, told reporters that Republicans on the committee voted to release the controversial memo by chairman Devin Nunes.

The Nunes memo says that the FBI abused the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act surveillance law over its use of the opposition research dossier on Donald Trump and Russia as part of the case to obtain a FISA warrant for former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page. It cites the role of deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein and outgoing deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe for their roles in overseeing aspects of the investigation, according to a source briefed on the matter.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/29/politics/house-intelligence-committee-devin-nunes-memo/index.html

--

FOR "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS" THIS IS A HUGE DAY IN HISTORY.

MY GUESS IS THE CLINTONS AND OBAMA POSSIBLY USED FBI FOR POLITICAL PROPOSES FOR SEEKING POLITICAL GAINS. SPYING ON THE COMPETITION BUT ALSO I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE MEMO AND SEE IF ANYTHING MERITS TREASON. I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS STORY CLOSELY BUT NEVER BELIEVED THE MEMO WOULD BE RELEASED SO NEVER POSTED ABOUT IT. TWITTER #RELEASETHEMEMO REALLY CHANGED THE WORLD. I BELIEVE MORE OF THE DELETED TEXTS WILL BE DAMAGING TO FBI AND IT IS NO SURPRISE MCCABE IS OUT THE DOOR.

Devin. Nunes. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 01/30/18 7:18am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

It's lame.

DJ is da man
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 01/30/18 10:41am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

McCabe quit and now head of DNC quit.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/democratic-national-committee-ceo-stepping-down-report/article/2647464

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 01/30/18 10:43am

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

It's lame.

When it comes to spying I would not trust the DNC or RNC but many will write it off as propaganda.

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 01/30/18 2:23pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

This is possibly an act of treason. Divulging classified information without vetting and against the advice of the administration's own Justice Department is generally not a good idea.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/30/18 2:26pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

This is possibly an act of treason. Divulging classified information without vetting and against the advice of the administration's own Justice Department is generally not a good idea.

They are saying that McCabe is mentioned in the memo.

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/30/18 2:27pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

I wonder if the leadership of DNC was mentioned too?? My guess is they were spying (Obama/Clintons) to gain intel on Trumps campaign or gather dirt. If true shit is going to get real.

You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/30/18 3:11pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

RodeoSchro said:

This is possibly an act of treason. Divulging classified information without vetting and against the advice of the administration's own Justice Department is generally not a good idea.

They are saying that McCabe is mentioned in the memo.



I'm sure he is - because Devin Nunes wrote the memo.

I'd be surprised if McCabe, Comey, Hillary, George Soros and Dr. Seuss AREN'T mentioned in the memo.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/30/18 3:58pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

Zero point zero factual inacuracies according to feds. Shits about to get real.
You better Watch Out! I'm a WAR MACHINE!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/30/18 6:37pm

benni

Yes, and they voted to NOT release the Democratic memo that takes each point of the Nunes memo and disputes the Nunes memo with facts. But don't let that get in your way.

Clinical social work is a healthcare profession based on theories & methods of prevention & treatment in providing mental-health/healthcare services, with special focus on behavioral & bio-psychosocial problems & disorders. Have U hugged an LMSW 2day?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 01/30/18 6:54pm

benni

“When I moved to have the minority memo released in the interest of full transparency, [the majority] evidently took the view that full transparency means only one side gets it and not the other,” Schiff told reporters, standing alongside eight other committee Democrats.

So, until both memos are released, I'll take the Nunes memo with a grain of salt.

Clinical social work is a healthcare profession based on theories & methods of prevention & treatment in providing mental-health/healthcare services, with special focus on behavioral & bio-psychosocial problems & disorders. Have U hugged an LMSW 2day?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 02/01/18 5:20am

herb4

avatar

Cool.

Let's release it along with the tax returns.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 02/01/18 5:30am

13cjk13

RodeoSchro said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

They are saying that McCabe is mentioned in the memo.



I'm sure he is - because Devin Nunes wrote the memo.

I'd be surprised if McCabe, Comey, Hillary, George Soros and Dr. Seuss AREN'T mentioned in the memo.

And, he added stuff to the memo after he showed it to the pig in the white house. LOCK THEM BOTH UP.

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 02/01/18 5:48am

Musicslave

13cjk13 said:

RodeoSchro said:



I'm sure he is - because Devin Nunes wrote the memo.

I'd be surprised if McCabe, Comey, Hillary, George Soros and Dr. Seuss AREN'T mentioned in the memo.

And, he added stuff to the memo after he showed it to the pig in the white house. LOCK THEM BOTH UP.

-

This is all a cover for the pres to get rid of Rosenstein, so he can eventually fire Mueller and ATTEMPT to stop this investigation. trump is maximizing his bully pulpit to create his own narrative and alter the reality of this investigation. His actions are not of a man who's anxious to be exonerated, but of a guilty man who's trying his best to hide WHAT he's guilty of.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 02/01/18 7:02am

RodeoSchro

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Zero point zero factual inacuracies according to feds. Shits about to get real.



100 point zero percent inaccuracies according to the Feds.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 02/01/18 7:05am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Musicslave said:

13cjk13 said:

And, he added stuff to the memo after he showed it to the pig in the white house. LOCK THEM BOTH UP.

-

This is all a cover for the pres to get rid of Rosenstein, so he can eventually fire Mueller and ATTEMPT to stop this investigation. trump is maximizing his bully pulpit to create his own narrative and alter the reality of this investigation. His actions are not of a man who's anxious to be exonerated, but of a guilty man who's trying his best to hide WHAT he's guilty of.



I agree. And if our genius president fires Mueller, he'll end up just like Richard Nixon did.

My guess is that our genius president thinks he's going to end up just like Nixon if he doesn't fire Mueller. So if it's really damned if you do/damned if you don't, then I guess he figures, "Hey - what have I got to lose? I will definitely get impeached if Mueller stays, so it can't get worse for me if I fire him. And maybe I'll get a miracle! I sure wish I really went to church!!"


.

[Edited 2/1/18 7:05am]

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 02/01/18 7:13am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

Musicslave said:

13cjk13 said:

And, he added stuff to the memo after he showed it to the pig in the white house. LOCK THEM BOTH UP.

-

This is all a cover for the pres to get rid of Rosenstein, so he can eventually fire Mueller and ATTEMPT to stop this investigation. trump is maximizing his bully pulpit to create his own narrative and alter the reality of this investigation. His actions are not of a man who's anxious to be exonerated, but of a guilty man who's trying his best to hide WHAT he's guilty of.


Exactly. Nunes was extremely evasive when asked if his staff contriubuted to the memo, hence, his staff contributed to the memo. The Justice Department is a BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT not an office of the westwingnut.


Again, if there is NOTHING illegal for Mueller to find, then let the investigation take its course and be officially exonerated.




disbelief


[Edited 2/1/18 7:20am]

"When you talk about the press, it’s not about journalists; it’s about the free-flowing information that the American public is supposed to get. When you bash the press, you’re bashing the idea of getting truth out." - April Ryan, NYT
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 02/01/18 7:13am

Musicslave

RodeoSchro said:

Musicslave said:

-

This is all a cover for the pres to get rid of Rosenstein, so he can eventually fire Mueller and ATTEMPT to stop this investigation. trump is maximizing his bully pulpit to create his own narrative and alter the reality of this investigation. His actions are not of a man who's anxious to be exonerated, but of a guilty man who's trying his best to hide WHAT he's guilty of.



I agree. And if our genius president fires Mueller, he'll end up just like Richard Nixon did.

My guess is that our genius president thinks he's going to end up just like Nixon if he doesn't fire Mueller. So if it's really damned if you do/damned if you don't, then I guess he figures, "Hey - what have I got to lose? I will definitely get impeached if Mueller stays, so it can't get worse for me if I fire him. And maybe I'll get a miracle! I sure wish I really went to church!!"


.

[Edited 2/1/18 7:05am]

-

lol How do you think he'll end up like Nixon if he fires Mueller though?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 02/01/18 7:18am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Musicslave said:

RodeoSchro said:



I agree. And if our genius president fires Mueller, he'll end up just like Richard Nixon did.

My guess is that our genius president thinks he's going to end up just like Nixon if he doesn't fire Mueller. So if it's really damned if you do/damned if you don't, then I guess he figures, "Hey - what have I got to lose? I will definitely get impeached if Mueller stays, so it can't get worse for me if I fire him. And maybe I'll get a miracle! I sure wish I really went to church!!"


.

[Edited 2/1/18 7:05am]

-

lol How do you think he'll end up like Nixon if he fires Mueller though?



The Democrats are going to re-take Congress in 2018 and will be able to get all this re-done with a new special prosecutor (or whatever they're called). Mueller will become a witness and that will be very, very bad for our genius president.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 02/01/18 7:22am

Musicslave

RodeoSchro said:

Musicslave said:

-

lol How do you think he'll end up like Nixon if he fires Mueller though?



The Democrats are going to re-take Congress in 2018 and will be able to get all this re-done with a new special prosecutor (or whatever they're called). Mueller will become a witness and that will be very, very bad for our genius president.

-

Do you think Mueller is going to wait until after Nov or release his findings before? Do Dems have to re-take the Senate too or just the House?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 02/01/18 7:41am

Musicslave

RodeoSchro said:

Musicslave said:

-

lol How do you think he'll end up like Nixon if he fires Mueller though?



The Democrats are going to re-take Congress in 2018 and will be able to get all this re-done with a new special prosecutor (or whatever they're called). Mueller will become a witness and that will be very, very bad for our genius president.

-

I was making sure that you didn't think that Paul Ryan and the republicans were going to bring any articles of impeachment if needed after Mueller's investigation. That ain't happening. It's more likely to happen if the dems get control of the House in Nov.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 02/01/18 7:50am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Musicslave said:

RodeoSchro said:



The Democrats are going to re-take Congress in 2018 and will be able to get all this re-done with a new special prosecutor (or whatever they're called). Mueller will become a witness and that will be very, very bad for our genius president.

-

Do you think Mueller is going to wait until after Nov or release his findings before? Do Dems have to re-take the Senate too or just the House?



I don't know, but Mueller will release his stuff when he's ready to release it. I don't think the elections will affect his timing.

I believe the Dems only have to re-take the House in order to bring about the kind of pressure needed for a new special prosecutor. They can't appoint one; I think it's the Justice Department that does that. But they could do enough to disrupt our genius president's agenda to force him to have that done - IF they have the balls. And that, my friend, is a very big IF.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 02/01/18 7:50am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Musicslave said:

RodeoSchro said:



The Democrats are going to re-take Congress in 2018 and will be able to get all this re-done with a new special prosecutor (or whatever they're called). Mueller will become a witness and that will be very, very bad for our genius president.

-

I was making sure that you didn't think that Paul Ryan and the republicans were going to bring any articles of impeachment if needed after Mueller's investigation. That ain't happening. It's more likely to happen if the dems get control of the House in Nov.



Yes, I agree.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 02/01/18 7:56am

Musicslave

RodeoSchro said:

Musicslave said:

-

I was making sure that you didn't think that Paul Ryan and the republicans were going to bring any articles of impeachment if needed after Mueller's investigation. That ain't happening. It's more likely to happen if the dems get control of the House in Nov.



Yes, I agree.

-

So when do you think trump will "release the memo?" My guess is by the end of the day today or tomorrow. He really believes or hoping this will be a game changer for him.

-

Another question for you and anyone else: How long after he "release the memo" will he use it to justify firing Rosenstein or Wray?

[Edited 2/1/18 9:15am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 02/01/18 9:22am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Musicslave said:

RodeoSchro said:



Yes, I agree.

-

So when do you think trump will "release the memo?" My guess is by the end of the day today. He really believes or hoping this will be a game changer for him.

-

Another question for you and anyone else: How long after the "release the memo" will he use it to justify firing Rosenstein or Wray?



I am astounded, dumbfounded and confounded that our genius president would release this memo. It contains unvetted classified information (or did, at one point. Who knows if Nunes removed that on the altered version he sent the White House?) His own FBI has taken the unprecedented-in-ALL-OF-AMERICAN-HISTORY step of telling him not to release it.

And yet...our genius president and his chief of staff have both said it's going to be released.

I think this is, in part, yet another decision made because our genius president only cares what his "base" thinks about him. Because I can't see any way most Americans are going to be OK with releasing information that the FBI said should not be released because it's inaccurate.

This might be the point of no return.

If our genius president releases this memo, I think he's saying "Damn right I'll fire anyone and everyone. I have nothing to lose any longer". So if the memo is released then yes - I think the firing of Rosenstein is inevitable. Then, I think Wray will resign.

The Stephen Miller branch of the White House will install a syncophant at the FBI who will fire Mueller. But - and this where it gets interesting - a new FBI Director would have to be confirmed by the Senate.

That'll be Must See TV!

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 02/01/18 9:46am

poppys

RodeoSchro said:

Musicslave said:

-

So when do you think trump will "release the memo?" My guess is by the end of the day today. He really believes or hoping this will be a game changer for him.

-

Another question for you and anyone else: How long after the "release the memo" will he use it to justify firing Rosenstein or Wray?



I am astounded, dumbfounded and confounded that our genius president would release this memo. It contains unvetted classified information (or did, at one point. Who knows if Nunes removed that on the altered version he sent the White House?) His own FBI has taken the unprecedented-in-ALL-OF-AMERICAN-HISTORY step of telling him not to release it.

And yet...our genius president and his chief of staff have both said it's going to be released.

I think this is, in part, yet another decision made because our genius president only cares what his "base" thinks about him. Because I can't see any way most Americans are going to be OK with releasing information that the FBI said should not be released because it's inaccurate.

This might be the point of no return.

If our genius president releases this memo, I think he's saying "Damn right I'll fire anyone and everyone. I have nothing to lose any longer". So if the memo is released then yes - I think the firing of Rosenstein is inevitable. Then, I think Wray will resign.

The Stephen Miller branch of the White House will install a syncophant at the FBI who will fire Mueller. But - and this where it gets interesting - a new FBI Director would have to be confirmed by the Senate.

That'll be Must See TV!

Exactly what our whitetrash president wants. TV ratings. Forget about governing.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 02/01/18 11:53am

Musicslave

RodeoSchro said:

Musicslave said:

-

So when do you think trump will "release the memo?" My guess is by the end of the day today. He really believes or hoping this will be a game changer for him.

-

Another question for you and anyone else: How long after the "release the memo" will he use it to justify firing Rosenstein or Wray?



I am astounded, dumbfounded and confounded that our genius president would release this memo. It contains unvetted classified information (or did, at one point. Who knows if Nunes removed that on the altered version he sent the White House?) His own FBI has taken the unprecedented-in-ALL-OF-AMERICAN-HISTORY step of telling him not to release it.

And yet...our genius president and his chief of staff have both said it's going to be released.

I think this is, in part, yet another decision made because our genius president only cares what his "base" thinks about him. Because I can't see any way most Americans are going to be OK with releasing information that the FBI said should not be released because it's inaccurate.

This might be the point of no return.

If our genius president releases this memo, I think he's saying "Damn right I'll fire anyone and everyone. I have nothing to lose any longer". So if the memo is released then yes - I think the firing of Rosenstein is inevitable. Then, I think Wray will resign.

The Stephen Miller branch of the White House will install a syncophant at the FBI who will fire Mueller. But - and this where it gets interesting - a new FBI Director would have to be confirmed by the Senate.

That'll be Must See TV!

-

Great point! Unfortunately the republicans will blindly approve anyone he sends their way. You could count on 0 votes coming from the dems. So it would have to be done by the majority by their lonesome. However, by the time we get to yet another confirmation hearing, I'm sure the writing will be pretty clear on the wall what our "genius president" is up to. Then, the majority would have to face their constituents back home for their role in this debacle of an administration.

-

They will be faced with following their leader wishes or facing a disgruntled consitituency back home and risk losing their seat.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 02/01/18 1:59pm

Musicslave

poppys said:

RodeoSchro said:



I am astounded, dumbfounded and confounded that our genius president would release this memo. It contains unvetted classified information (or did, at one point. Who knows if Nunes removed that on the altered version he sent the White House?) His own FBI has taken the unprecedented-in-ALL-OF-AMERICAN-HISTORY step of telling him not to release it.

And yet...our genius president and his chief of staff have both said it's going to be released.

I think this is, in part, yet another decision made because our genius president only cares what his "base" thinks about him. Because I can't see any way most Americans are going to be OK with releasing information that the FBI said should not be released because it's inaccurate.

This might be the point of no return.

If our genius president releases this memo, I think he's saying "Damn right I'll fire anyone and everyone. I have nothing to lose any longer". So if the memo is released then yes - I think the firing of Rosenstein is inevitable. Then, I think Wray will resign.

The Stephen Miller branch of the White House will install a syncophant at the FBI who will fire Mueller. But - and this where it gets interesting - a new FBI Director would have to be confirmed by the Senate.

That'll be Must See TV!

Exactly what our whitetrash president wants. TV ratings. Forget about governing.

-

Since Stevie Wonder can see what's probably going to go down tomorrow, it's going to be interesting to see how the DOJ/FBI or the Democrats respond to the memo once it's out.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 02/01/18 3:33pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

The traditional release time for bad news is 5:00 PM Eastern time on a Friday.

If these guys release the memo sometime late Friday, it will be really confusing. Because it means they would be releasing what they say is the most important memo ever, but releasing it at the worst time for exposure.

I would think that if you wanted something like this out and in the narrative for as long as possible, you'd release it on Monday morning.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 10 123456789>Last »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > House Intel committee votes to release Nunes memo on FBI