independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 21st Oct 2017 5:09am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Hollywood implicated in Weinstein saga.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 4 of 5 <12345>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #90 posted 10/12/17 4:19pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

david duke is a typical old-school Louisiana democrat total scum and needs to be ignored!

[Edited 10/12/17 14:50pm]

Are you talking about the same David Duke who was a REPUBLICAN State Representative? The one who your leader Trump claimed to have "no knowledge" of ? The one who marched with some other "fine people " in Charlottesville?

why yes! and a KKK member... and as most KKK members were Democrats I said he was typical of an old school democrat... and if you were informed trump did reject duke's endorsement and then after being asked several times he did claim to not know him...but he did not say he had "no knowledge" of him.

But you can not deny the lasting legacy of the Democrats are slavery, segregation, the kkk, and jim crow

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #91 posted 10/12/17 4:37pm

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: Are you talking about the same David Duke who was a REPUBLICAN State Representative? The one who your leader Trump claimed to have "no knowledge" of ? The one who marched with some other "fine people " in Charlottesville?

why yes! and a KKK member... and as most KKK members were Democrats I said he was typical of an old school democrat... and if you were informed trump did reject duke's endorsement and then after being asked several times he did claim to not know him...but he did not say he had "no knowledge" of him.

But you can not deny the lasting legacy of the Democrats are slavery, segregation, the kkk, and jim crow

The modern Republican party has taken their place....

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #92 posted 10/12/17 4:44pm

gimmesomehornz

jjhunsecker said:

gimmesomehornz said:

As I stated later, when I think of "Liberal" I think of things like... abortion as birth control (half of those murdered babies are female), hatefulness of women who choose to be stay-at-home mothers, belittling women and people of color as constant and permanent victims in order to justify hooking people up on the dole and promoting more government intervention into everyone's lives. Anti-female sexism and racism, no?

If you believe absurd generalizations like these, I can't help you...

How are these "generalizations" "absurd?" How is equating the Right, or Conservatives, with racism, sexism and sexual miscondcut "not absurd?"

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #93 posted 10/12/17 4:49pm

gimmesomehornz

jjhunsecker said:

Yep, tell a woman it's "evil" to have an abortion...

It's absolutely evil to murder someone.

but if she actually has the baby and needs help- tell her "You're on your own lady!"

Help from who? Who's telling said lady "You're on your own"? Even if she isn't able to "get help" it's no excuse to murder. There's no excuse to murder.

[Edited 10/12/17 16:55pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #94 posted 10/12/17 4:51pm

gimmesomehornz

poppys said:

gimmesomehornz said:

Said travel ban was based on policies enacted prior to Trump's presidency.

Obama deported many people -- more than any president prior.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

What, according to you, are his politics?

Disagree. What about David Duke et al? Left him out. Please advise.

What about him??

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #95 posted 10/12/17 4:53pm

gimmesomehornz

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

poppys said:

Meet the new troll - same as the old troll...

they are everywhere

Discussing the definition of Liberal and Conservative = "trolling?" I think its a valid and fundamental discussion for a "Politics" forum. How is it "trolling?"

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #96 posted 10/12/17 4:55pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:



OnlyNDaUsa said:




jjhunsecker said:


OnlyNDaUsa said: Are you talking about the same David Duke who was a REPUBLICAN State Representative? The one who your leader Trump claimed to have "no knowledge" of ? The one who marched with some other "fine people " in Charlottesville?


why yes! and a KKK member... and as most KKK members were Democrats I said he was typical of an old school democrat... and if you were informed trump did reject duke's endorsement and then after being asked several times he did claim to not know him...but he did not say he had "no knowledge" of him.




But you can not deny the lasting legacy of the Democrats are slavery, segregation, the kkk, and jim crow



The modern Republican party has taken their place....



I've gone over this dozens of times with this guy, but it never sinks in. He prefers his own "reality" which is molded to his partisan obsessions.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #97 posted 10/12/17 4:59pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




david duke is a typical old-school Louisiana democrat total scum and needs to be ignored!


[Edited 10/12/17 14:50pm]



Are you talking about the same David Duke who was a REPUBLICAN State Representative? The one who your leader Trump claimed to have "no knowledge" of ? The one who marched with some other "fine people " in Charlottesville?


why yes! and a KKK member... and as most KKK members were Democrats I said he was typical of an old school democrat... and if you were informed trump did reject duke's endorsement and then after being asked several times he did claim to not know him...but he did not say he had "no knowledge" of him.




But you can not deny the lasting legacy of the Democrats are slavery, segregation, the kkk, and jim crow



Those are CONSERVATIVE legacies- political party is irrelevant. But since we have gone over this numerous times with you , and you are unable or unwilling to grasp that, there's no reason to try again.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #98 posted 10/12/17 6:07pm

poppys

It's the same guy. Hornz pops up and goes for the jugular. Internet masking is the new hood. We can only use "them" to move the discussion along here on the org P&R.

Kick the old-school joints. For the true funk soldiers.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #99 posted 10/13/17 7:22am

PennyPurple

avatar

Well, well, well. Hanoi Jane, knew about it for the past year and never spoke out on it. I guess she doesn't feel comfortable speaking out, unless she's on Vietnam Soil.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #100 posted 10/13/17 7:50am

13cjk13

avatar

gimmesomehornz said:

jjhunsecker said:

gimmesomehornz said: If you believe absurd generalizations like these, I can't help you...

How are these "generalizations" "absurd?" How is equating the Right, or Conservatives, with racism, sexism and sexual miscondcut "not absurd?"

Because it's true, gimmesomemedz!!

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #101 posted 10/13/17 8:47am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Who cares if they were democrats? They were right wingers. That's all that matters.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #102 posted 10/13/17 8:52am

XxAxX

avatar

MoBettaBliss said:

13cjk13 said:

Who cares,.



let me take a rough guess... the women he sexually assaulted?


this. it's no laughing matter to those of us who are sexual abuse survivors and yes, we do care. i'm so GLAD that fucker is going down... hard. it is nothing short of absurd that he is attempting to absolve himself by going into "treatment" for his behavior which amounts to predatory, criminal actions. that's pure bullshit. he should be jailed for a long time.

[Edited 10/13/17 8:54am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #103 posted 10/13/17 9:02am

poppys

XxAxX said:

MoBettaBliss said:



let me take a rough guess... the women he sexually assaulted?


this. it's no laughing matter to those of us who are sexual abuse survivors and yes, we do care. i'm so GLAD that fucker is going down... hard. it is nothing short of absurd that he is attempting to absolve himself by going into "treatment" for his behavior which amounts to predatory, criminal actions. that's pure bullshit. he should be jailed for a long time.

highfive

Kick the old-school joints. For the true funk soldiers.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #104 posted 10/13/17 10:41am

poppys

Tarantino - "I need a few more days to process my pain, emotions, anger" before making a statement. WTF?

https://www.thewrap.com/q...weinstein/

[Edited 10/13/17 10:43am]

Kick the old-school joints. For the true funk soldiers.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #105 posted 10/13/17 1:08pm

MoBettaBliss

XxAxX said:

MoBettaBliss said:



let me take a rough guess... the women he sexually assaulted?


this. it's no laughing matter to those of us who are sexual abuse survivors and yes, we do care. i'm so GLAD that fucker is going down... hard. it is nothing short of absurd that he is attempting to absolve himself by going into "treatment" for his behavior which amounts to predatory, criminal actions. that's pure bullshit. he should be jailed for a long time.

[Edited 10/13/17 8:54am]



yep

i hope they throw the book at him

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #106 posted 10/13/17 1:19pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

poppys said:

Tarantino - "I need a few more days to process my pain, emotions, anger" before making a statement. WTF?

https://www.thewrap.com/q...weinstein/


[Edited 10/13/17 10:43am]



Weinstein has been Tarantino's mentor since "Pulp Fiction". QT knows that he has to pick his words VERY CAREFULLY
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #107 posted 10/14/17 1:22am

JoeyC

avatar

XxAxX said:

MoBettaBliss said:



let me take a rough guess... the women he sexually assaulted?


this. it's no laughing matter to those of us who are sexual abuse survivors and yes, we do care. i'm so GLAD that fucker is going down... hard. it is nothing short of absurd that he is attempting to absolve himself by going into "treatment" for his behavior which amounts to predatory, criminal actions. that's pure bullshit. he should be jailed for a long time.

[Edited 10/13/17 8:54am]

Yes. It made me sick hearing that rapist on tape. Not only the things that he said, but also the tone in which he was speaking. He definitely came off as a serial rapist/predator. disbelief

Rest in Peace Bettie Boo. See u soon.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #108 posted 10/14/17 8:17am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

I hope Tarantino kills the Manson movie. We don't need anymore bad lies about the 1960s.

That Vietnam Doc on PBS was utter shit.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #109 posted 10/15/17 7:55am

uPtoWnNY

jjhunsecker said:

gimmesomehornz said:

We're talking about a political/ideological groups. Politics and ideologies are of specific definitions. You're either with those definitions or you're not.

No?

No ! Everything you wrote demonizes "liberals" with bad behavior, while attributing everything good to "conservatives". Which is absurd. You're wrongly assuming that morals and values break down completely based on politically ideolgical views . Why is somebody who favors a woman's right to make her own reproductive automatically "bad" ? Why do you assume anyone who is faithful to their spouses is a "conservative" ? Is Gingrich a "Liberal" now ? How about Roger Ailes ?

This is just part of the playbook, to claim that one side automatically has superior "values" to the other.

[Edited 10/12/17 9:48am]

Speaking the truth as always JJ, especially your last sentence.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #110 posted 10/15/17 8:00am

uPtoWnNY

poppys said:

It's the same guy. Hornz pops up and goes for the jugular. Internet masking is the new hood. We can only use "them" to move the discussion along here on the org P&R.

nod

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #111 posted 10/15/17 5:56pm

PurpleTrollste
r

avatar

Why is Hollywood full of pedos and rapists??
4chans' ambassador to prince.org
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #112 posted 10/15/17 6:25pm

poppys

PurpleTrollster said:

Why is Hollywood full of pedos and rapists??

Why is Washington DC?

Kick the old-school joints. For the true funk soldiers.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #113 posted 10/15/17 8:57pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

poppys said:



PurpleTrollster said:


Why is Hollywood full of pedos and rapists??

Why is Washington DC?



And organized religion?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #114 posted 10/15/17 9:58pm

poppys

OnlyNDaUsa said:

poppys said:

Disagree. What about David Duke et al? Left him out. Please advise.

david duke is a typical old-school Louisiana democrat total scum and needs to be ignored!

David Duke is not a Democrat or a typical old-school Louisiana politician. He was born in Oklahoma. He switches parties at will and is now a Republican Trump supporter. He was a Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, leaving in 1980 after stealing money. He then started a white nationalist organization (NAAWP). The only truth in your post is that he is total scum. People like him should never be ignored, what a strange thing to say.

Kick the old-school joints. For the true funk soldiers.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #115 posted 10/16/17 4:04am

PurpleTrollste
r

avatar

PizzaGate is real
4chans' ambassador to prince.org
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #116 posted 10/16/17 6:05am

poppys

PurpleTrollster said:

PizzaGate is real

And you are 15, right? Did you decide to stay in school?

Kick the old-school joints. For the true funk soldiers.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #117 posted 10/16/17 7:21am

RodeoSchro

avatar

PurpleTrollster said:

Why is Hollywood full of pedos and rapists??


I know, right? It's disgusting! Hollywood is now just like Fox News, or the White House!

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #118 posted 10/16/17 7:38am

peedub

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

PurpleTrollster said:

Why is Hollywood full of pedos and rapists??


I know, right? It's disgusting! Hollywood is now just like Fox News, or the White House!


...or any of the other of the widest points in the gap between the haves and the have nots. the wider the gap, the easier it is to exploit the plebs. god bless america, home of the brave!

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #119 posted 10/16/17 7:47am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

PurpleTrollster said:

PizzaGate is real

I am very doubtful that specific case was it is real but what is true is there are such places that are well insulated and have high-value people taking part or at least aware of it... the fact is the child sex slave trade is alive and well and this is a Global problem.

With Love, Honor & Respect for all of you...no matter how I argue or disagree my heart is full of love for you all...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 4 of 5 <12345>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Hollywood implicated in Weinstein saga.