independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 17th Nov 2017 11:22am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Donald Trump Impending Impeachment......
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 5 <12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 07/17/17 10:50am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Only, say fuck?

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
"2freaky convinced me to join Antifa: OnlyNDA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 07/17/17 10:53am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Only, say fuck?

fuuuuulllip

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 07/17/17 11:00am

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



herb4 said:




OnlyNDaUsa said:





because he got more votes and we've never been a democracy and this election and as in 2000 IS the reason why we have this system!




The reason we have the electoral college is, in large part, so that slave owning states could maintain disporpotionate representation after the Civil War. Look, I'm not bitching about it and there are other reasons for the EC system which I'm still largely still in favor of. I voted for Hillary and she lost. I accept it and she ran a shitty, terrible campaign and lacks the coursage of her convictions - if she ever had any. I voted for Gore and he lost. Now, having said that, can you accept and own this shitshow of an adminstration?

Also, I can't help but wonder what Republicans might say about the EC system if Gore and Hillary had won their repsective elections with less of the popular vote and there was strong evidence of collusion with foreign governments. I have a funny feeling your particular song might have rather different lyrics.

It's not all about "sides", it's about the collective good; assuming, that is, that you care about those sorts of things and view yourself as part of a collective society that wants to function, which I suspect you don't based on the overall "fuck everybody/suck it, libtards" tone of your posts over the years. But, hey, as long as liberals are pissed off and poor people die in the streets due to lack of healthcare access, I assume that's good enough for you. "Fuck you, Got Mine" and all that.

Mission accomplished. Enjoy this horrible abomination of a Presidency. I hope you don't get fucked over by it. But you will. 95% of us will.






i find the slave angle to be a pure revisionist bull corn lies told to push the cry baby agenda of losing two elections...but you know there were several other cases... one was in 1960



Losing two elections while capturing more votes from American voters... what a screwed up and outmoded system
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 07/17/17 11:05am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

i find the slave angle to be a pure revisionist bull corn lies told to push the cry baby agenda of losing two elections...but you know there were several other cases... one was in 1960

Losing two elections while capturing more votes from American voters... what a screwed up and outmoded system

ahh but if not for the electoral system elections and campaigns would be very different. So you can not say who would have won. If not for the system...if it was majority wins... well then Clinton did not win in either 92 or 96...

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 07/17/17 11:10am

namepeace

poppys said:

Meanwhile, are WE paying for ALL these attorneys?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-14/trump-said-to-hire-lawyer-ty-cobb-to-respond-to-russia-probes


Appears so. We'll be paying for the special counsel and the costs of the investigations as well.

Good night, sweet Prince | 7 June 1958 - 21 April 2016

Props will be withheld until the showing and proving has commenced. -- Aaron McGruder
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 07/17/17 11:13am

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:





i find the slave angle to be a pure revisionist bull corn lies told to push the cry baby agenda of losing two elections...but you know there were several other cases... one was in 1960



Losing two elections while capturing more votes from American voters... what a screwed up and outmoded system



ahh but if not for the electoral system elections and campaigns would be very different. So you can not say who would have won. If not for the system...if it was majority wins... well then Clinton did not win in either 92 or 96...



They should be different! Compete for every vote in America, and whoever has the plurality wins the election. End of story.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 07/17/17 11:18am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

ahh but if not for the electoral system elections and campaigns would be very different. So you can not say who would have won. If not for the system...if it was majority wins... well then Clinton did not win in either 92 or 96...

They should be different! Compete for every vote in America, and whoever has the plurality wins the election. End of story.

no, it should be a majority.... but I like the electoral system. I wish states would just drop a popular vote and have the state legislators vote on a proportional basis. That would motivate the people to get out and vote in the state elections.

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 07/17/17 11:23am

SoulAlive

to those who thought that Trump would be a great president,what do you have to say now? lol seriously,what exactly is Trump accomplishing? Even with a GOP-controlled Congress,he can't even get a decent replacement for ObamaCare passed!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 07/17/17 11:27am

herb4

avatar

poppys said:

jjhunsecker said:

He will NEVER admit that more Americans wanted Hillary Clinton to be our President. I don't know why he can't simply acknowledge what is factual and true.

And completely absent from the Russia thread right now - HOT POTATO!!!


This is a person who wasted time posting on Twitter refuting the photographs of his inauguration turn out and claiming he lost the popular vote because of illegal voters. Just hail him, his (third model trophy) wife, his well done steaks smotherd in ketchup served on a plate made of gold and get on with it.

Don't you recognize class, prosperity and a fake tanned having orange combed over "winner" when you see one? You sad loser. Regrettably, too many Americans view life precisely through this lens.

For instance, anecdotally, I hear those stupid loud muffler amplifiers and sub woofers that idiots put on thier Honda Civics and rice rocket bikes all the time from my realtively quiet house at the beach. What IS THAT exaclty beyond "pay attention to me?" and "look how loud/cool I am?" It's somehow become the American Way. Be rich or die in the street, losers. If you don't have your own TV show, you're not worth consideration. Get used to it.

Meet you all one day in Losertown, where we're all gay, broke, sick atheists. No one knows our names, none of us can afford a doctor and we're all knee deep in ocean water. We'll play "Free" and "Welcome 2 the Dawn" on CD on our outdated boombox with batteries from the Dollar Store and wonder what we could have done differently, utimately realizing non of it was our fault.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 07/17/17 11:28am

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




ahh but if not for the electoral system elections and campaigns would be very different. So you can not say who would have won. If not for the system...if it was majority wins... well then Clinton did not win in either 92 or 96...



They should be different! Compete for every vote in America, and whoever has the plurality wins the election. End of story.



no, it should be a majority.... but I like the electoral system. I wish states would just drop a popular vote and have the state legislators vote on a proportional basis. That would motivate the people to get out and vote in the state elections.



You like this system because it favors your candidates . If it didn't, you'd be against it.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 07/17/17 11:28am

herb4

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: Why should the rest of the nation be able to force its fucked up agenda on the majority ? If we were represented per capita that would be a true democracy.

because he got more votes and we've never been a democracy and this election and as in 2000 IS the reason why we have this system!


OK. What has he done so far that you like and support?

"You guys" won. Enlighten me why you're so excited. I started a thread about it.

[Edited 7/17/17 11:29am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 07/17/17 11:45am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

no, it should be a majority.... but I like the electoral system. I wish states would just drop a popular vote and have the state legislators vote on a proportional basis. That would motivate the people to get out and vote in the state elections.

You like this system because it favors your candidates . If it didn't, you'd be against it.

i would be ticked that my person lost but i would not be calling to change it...

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 07/17/17 11:46am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

herb4 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

because he got more votes and we've never been a democracy and this election and as in 2000 IS the reason why we have this system!


OK. What has he done so far that you like and support?

"You guys" won. Enlighten me why you're so excited. I started a thread about it.

[Edited 7/17/17 11:29am]

he was never my choice but being NOT hillary or not a democrap is more than enough...

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 07/17/17 11:51am

herb4

avatar

SuperFurryAnimal said:

2elijah said:

DiminutiveRocker said: Absolutely and it's an embarrassment. He will just blame the media for something his son did.. That's always trump's ammo, because he knows his supporters will believe anything he says or tweets about. Just like how he conned them into voting for him. Lol. [Edited 7/12/17 3:59am]

Ok, fair enough if they are going to investigate Trump then they should widen then investigation and investigate the money from foreign entities given to the Clinton foundation. They should investigate other leaders in America and connection to Putin.


They have. She testified in front of Congress for 11 fucking hours. The Republican appointed FBI director didn't recommend charges. Look, no one's saying Hillary's hands are totally clean, that she's some sort of incorruptable angel or some sort of beacon of leftist enlightenment. Frankly, Im not wild about her but voted for her anyway and would do it again because I recognize pure, unalderated fascism, outright lying, stupidity, hubris and unaccountablility when I fucking see it and, given the choice between kicking that particular can down the road and just saying "fuck it. burn it all to the ground"...well...I'm not that much of an accelerationist. Not because I have nothing to lose but....

I have a 6 year old son and I'd like him to live a hopeful and prosperous life where he wasn't taught to view everyone with more money, power and a borderlie retarded TV show with a dumb catch phrase to be a role model by default and people with less money and dark skin who quietly live and toil anonomously as the sole reason He Can't Get Ahead in life. I don't want to live in a world surrounded by man made walls and think that that's something to be lauded or that it will keep him safe. Because it won't. Straight up.

Shit, GOP poster boy and the second coming of Christ according to some, Ronald Reagan, once famously spoke about "tearing down walls". Now we chant "USA, USA" at the mere mention of building one? WTF? What happened to the minds of simple, basic, shaky regular old scared people who were conservative and voted Republican simply because they were afraid of change for its own sake? Apparently, as it turns out you're not as afraid of change as you espouse. I spent most of my adulthood being warned about commies, walls, opressive government and ruskies. Apparently this is all good now and nothing to be concerned about.

God, I feel so safe knowing that no Muslims or Mexicans can get to us behind our gold plated southern wall and steal our non existent jobs and exploit our non existent health care system. Pro-tip. No wall is going to keep out terrorists hell bent on executing a plan and walls are no way to live free.



  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 07/17/17 11:51am

13cjk13

OnlyNDaUsa said:

herb4 said:


OK. What has he done so far that you like and support?

"You guys" won. Enlighten me why you're so excited. I started a thread about it.

[Edited 7/17/17 11:29am]

he was never my choice but being NOT hillary or not a democrap is more than enough...

Sick. He is a dangerous pig.

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 07/17/17 12:01pm

herb4

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

herb4 said:

Not true. He can be impeached for any reason whatsoever if a majority in Congress wants to do it. Look it up. Impeachment just means that he's being called to testify about things that people think need to be answered. It's not what people think it is (which is accusing the President of a crime or magically removing from him from office).

Nixon was never charged with nor accused of a crime.

the basis for impeachment are “treason, bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors.” Not just any reason Congress can cook up.

Now you have an almost good point that it is not a criminal trial...but there has to be some crime or violation of a law. Also, Trump would be exempt from many possible high crimes.

I do not know why you mention Nixon? He was not impeached or removed from office, but only because he resigned before the articles of such could be voted on...so YES he was accused of by articles of impeachment of obstruction of justice...a crime. But he was accused.

He would have been charged if not for Ford giving him a pardon.

So your facts are a little off... but they are common mistakes.


No, you're wrong. The process of impeachment is simply the agreed upon accusation by a majority. Congress doesn't have to have proof (or even evidence) to initiate the proceedings if they so wish. They could, if they wanted to, impeach Trump for his hair style or overly long neck ties.

Here. Go down to section 1.5 for specifics:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_in_the_United_States

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 07/17/17 12:05pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

13cjk13 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

he was never my choice but being NOT hillary or not a democrap is more than enough...

Sick. He is a dangerous pig.

so you do not like him? LOL i think very much the same of hillary... so what? that is not a basis for impeachment... so just say "I do not like him...." And just stop making up crazy reasons to get rid of him...

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 07/17/17 12:12pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:




no, it should be a majority.... but I like the electoral system. I wish states would just drop a popular vote and have the state legislators vote on a proportional basis. That would motivate the people to get out and vote in the state elections.



You like this system because it favors your candidates . If it didn't, you'd be against it.



i would be ticked that my person lost but i would not be calling to change it...



Why are you against the will of the majority of the voters?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 07/17/17 12:13pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

13cjk13 said:



OnlyNDaUsa said:




herb4 said:




OK. What has he done so far that you like and support?

"You guys" won. Enlighten me why you're so excited. I started a thread about it.


[Edited 7/17/17 11:29am]





he was never my choice but being NOT hillary or not a democrap is more than enough...



Sick. He is a dangerous pig.




Shows the mindset we're dealing with here
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 07/17/17 12:13pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

herb4 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

the basis for impeachment are “treason, bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors.” Not just any reason Congress can cook up.

Now you have an almost good point that it is not a criminal trial...but there has to be some crime or violation of a law. Also, Trump would be exempt from many possible high crimes.

I do not know why you mention Nixon? He was not impeached or removed from office, but only because he resigned before the articles of such could be voted on...so YES he was accused of by articles of impeachment of obstruction of justice...a crime. But he was accused.

He would have been charged if not for Ford giving him a pardon.

So your facts are a little off... but they are common mistakes.


No, you're wrong. The process of impeachment is simply the agreed upon accusation by a majority. Congress doesn't have to have proof (or even evidence) to initiate the proceedings if they so wish. They could, if they wanted to, impeach Trump for his hair style or overly long neck ties.

Here. Go down to section 1.5 for specifics:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_in_the_United_States

lol.. you are just wrong... or maybe you are just not reading what I am saying.... the articles of impeachment make an accusation of wrong doing... the impeachment itself is like an indictment. and after the impeachment is the hearing.

but maybe you are just being a little less formal.. or we might be talking around each other... but i am not mistaken... and Nixon was accused and there was an article of impeachment but it was never voted on... you said he was never accused... but he was accused.

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 07/17/17 12:14pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



13cjk13 said:




OnlyNDaUsa said:





he was never my choice but being NOT hillary or not a democrap is more than enough...



Sick. He is a dangerous pig.






so you do not like him? LOL i think very much the same of hillary... so what? that is not a basis for impeachment... so just say "I do not like him...." And just stop making up crazy reasons to get rid of him...



You DO read and listen to the news, right? I mean more than one source...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #81 posted 07/17/17 12:17pm

herb4

avatar

SoulAlive said:

to those who thought that Trump would be a great president,what do you have to say now? lol seriously,what exactly is Trump accomplishing? Even with a GOP-controlled Congress,he can't even get a decent replacement for ObamaCare passed!


OnlyNDaUsa said:

herb4 said:


OK. What has he done so far that you like and support?

"You guys" won. Enlighten me why you're so excited. I started a thread about it.

[Edited 7/17/17 11:29am]

he was never my choice but being NOT hillary or not a democrap is more than enough...



OK. Post why you think this was all great here:


http://prince.org/msg/105/444913

Y
ou're long on posts, ONLYINDAUSA and short on substance, as usual. Never change, dude.

I remain, as usual, genuinely curious and mostly open to arguing in good faith (though I admit my "bias" up front) but for starters it might be useful if you post more than one sentence at a time and actually articulate thoughts and ideas for a bit. I know, I know...Twitter and 44 characters or less and shit...short attention span theater...but come on over here and bullet point me to death.

I'm hungry and need something to chew on. Can you do it? Feed me.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #82 posted 07/17/17 12:19pm

poppys

herb4 said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Ok, fair enough if they are going to investigate Trump then they should widen then investigation and investigate the money from foreign entities given to the Clinton foundation. They should investigate other leaders in America and connection to Putin.


They have. She testified in front of Congress for 11 fucking hours. The Republican appointed FBI director didn't recommend charges. Look, no one's saying Hillary's hands are totally clean, that she's some sort of incorruptable angel or some sort of beacon of leftist enlightenment. Frankly, Im not wild about her but voted for her anyway and would do it again because I recognize pure, unalderated fascism, outright lying, stupidity, hubris and unaccountablility when I fucking see it and, given the choice between kicking that particular can down the road and just saying "fuck it. burn it all to the ground"...well...I'm not that much of an accelerationist. Not because I have nothing to lose but....

I have a 6 year old son and I'd like him to live a hopeful and prosperous life where he wasn't taught to view everyone with more money, power and a borderlie retarded TV show with a dumb catch phrase to be a role model by default and people with less money and dark skin who quietly live and toil anonomously as the sole reason He Can't Get Ahead in life. I don't want to live in a world surrounded by man made walls and think that that's something to be lauded or that it will keep him safe. Because it won't. Straight up.

Shit, GOP poster boy and the second coming of Christ according to some, Ronald Reagan, once famously spoke about "tearing down walls". Now we chant "USA, USA" at the mere mention of building one? WTF? What happened to the minds of simple, basic, shaky regular old scared people who were conservative and voted Republican simply because they were afraid of change for its own sake? Apparently, as it turns out you're not as afraid of change as you espouse. I spent most of my adulthood being warned about commies, walls, opressive government and ruskies. Apparently this is all good now and nothing to be concerned about.

God, I feel so safe knowing that no Muslims or Mexicans can get to us behind our gold plated southern wall and steal our non existent jobs and exploit our non existent health care system. Pro-tip. No wall is going to keep out terrorists hell bent on executing a plan and walls are no way to live free.



Great rant herb!

Kick the old-school joints. For the true funk soldiers.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #83 posted 07/17/17 12:24pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

so you do not like him? LOL i think very much the same of hillary... so what? that is not a basis for impeachment... so just say "I do not like him...." And just stop making up crazy reasons to get rid of him...

You DO read and listen to the news, right? I mean more than one source...

i do and i see a whole lot of nothing burgers that are not a basis for impeachment...

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #84 posted 07/17/17 12:27pm

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

so you do not like him? LOL i think very much the same of hillary... so what? that is not a basis for impeachment... so just say "I do not like him...." And just stop making up crazy reasons to get rid of him...

You DO read and listen to the news, right? I mean more than one source...

He does not read anything anyone posts here. He has said so.

Kick the old-school joints. For the true funk soldiers.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #85 posted 07/17/17 12:29pm

herb4

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

i find the slave angle to be a pure revisionist bull corn lies told to push the cry baby agenda of losing two elections...but you know there were several other cases... one was in 1960

Losing two elections while capturing more votes from American voters... what a screwed up and outmoded system

There are reasons for it (some of them good) but, as I've stated, I doubt we'd be hearing a lot of defenders of the EC from the right if the election results of 2000 and 2016 were decided by that process. Only real reason I've read posited in favor of it is "my side won" and claims of sour grapes by people like us, who won two elections by the popular vote, wondered how things might have been better and who are basically being asked to "Suck it, libtards" while our entire country goes down in decidedly orange tinted flames.

I mean, seriously, the entire cabinet is full of well known appointees who actively oppose the deaprtments they're in charge of running. That's a a violation of the law right there. Could any of us get away with that at our jobs? Actively attemtpting to destroy our assigned department? Would we be promoted? We're set up for wanton looting of what's left of the entire U.S. Treasury in the form of tax cuts for the only people left in our nation who even have any fucking money by stupid, greedy "yes men and women" who will never be held accountable for any of it and, when it all collapses, will only hold the results up as an examples of how "government doesn't work".

It's astonishing, embarrassing, depressing and utterly sad to witness, especially with so many people in support of it and with no tangible to reasons to offer as to why beyond "fuck the government. Where's my gun?"

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #86 posted 07/17/17 12:30pm

herb4

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: You like this system because it favors your candidates . If it didn't, you'd be against it.

i would be ticked that my person lost but i would not be calling to change it...

Riggghhhhhtttt......Guess we'll take your workd for it. Why do you think the EC is good then? Post reasons.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #87 posted 07/17/17 12:31pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

herb4 said:


OK. Post why you think this was all great here:


http://prince.org/msg/105/444913

Y
ou're long on posts, ONLYINDAUSA and short on substance, as usual. Never change, dude.

I remain, as usual, genuinely curious and mostly open to arguing in good faith (though I admit my "bias" up front) but for starters it might be useful if you post more than one sentence at a time and actually articulate thoughts and ideas for a bit. I know, I know...Twitter and 44 characters or less and shit...short attention span theater...but come on over here and bullet point me to death.

I'm hungry and need something to chew on. Can you do it? Feed me.



no thanks on that topic... (it did that Ginuwine's opinion of Prince glitch)

you may not grasp or agree with what I say but I say what I say and I do keep it simple...

and no you can not chew on me... so Relax!

"I was raped by the Arkansas AG who then becomes Governor & President..." Juanita Broaddrick
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #88 posted 07/17/17 12:36pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

herb4 said:



jjhunsecker said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:





i find the slave angle to be a pure revisionist bull corn lies told to push the cry baby agenda of losing two elections...but you know there were several other cases... one was in 1960



Losing two elections while capturing more votes from American voters... what a screwed up and outmoded system


There are reasons for it (some of them good) but, as I've stated, I doubt we'd be hearing a lot of defenders of the EC from the right if the election results of 2000 and 2016 were decided by that process. Only real reason I've read posited in favor of it is "my side won" and claims of sour grapes by people like us, who won two elections by the popular vote, wondered how things might have been better and who are basically being asked to "Suck it, libtards" while our entire country goes down in decidedly orange tinted flames.

I mean, seriously, the entire cabinet is full of well known appointees who actively oppose the deaprtments they're in charge of running. That's a a violation of the law right there. Could any of us get away with that at our jobs? Actively attemtpting to destroy our assigned department? Would we be promoted? We're set up for wanton looting of what's left of the entire U.S. Treasury in the form of tax cuts for the only people left in our nation who even have any fucking money by stupid, greedy "yes men and women" who will never be held accountable for any of it and, when it all collapses, will only hold the results up as an examples of how "government doesn't work".

It's astonishing, embarrassing, depressing and utterly sad to witness, especially with so many people in support of it and with no tangible to reasons to offer as to why beyond "fuck the government. Where's my gun?"



Excellent!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #89 posted 07/17/17 12:38pm

Musicslave

OnlyNDaUsa said:

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: You DO read and listen to the news, right? I mean more than one source...

i do and i see a whole lot of nothing burgers that are not a basis for impeachment...

-

You can't say there's nothing there until Mueller finishes his investigation. Until then, no one can definitively say there's nothing to it. Likewise, impeachment may not be imminent but there sure is a lot of questionable facts to say the least at this point. Pride can be blinding but denial doesn't help either.

-

At this point, I'd be more surprised if Trump isn't impeached eventually based on what we know so far. And who knows what else we find out between now and the conclusion of Robert Mueller's investigation. At this rate, everything may leak and Trump will be forced to resign just from the details getting out. Again, who knows....

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 5 <12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Donald Trump Impending Impeachment......