independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 26th Jul 2017 5:33am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Mikagate is on.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 06/30/17 12:19pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Mikagate is on.

Mika and Joe explain the whole media kerfuffle with Trump the monster:

This is even crazier:

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 06/30/17 1:15pm

leftcoast

Here we go again.... My guess is this one will blow over like all the other ones.
All of this may have a cumulative effect, l hope. Good luck getting re-elected in 2020, Donald.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 06/30/17 2:12pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

leftcoast said:

Here we go again.... My guess is this one will blow over like all the other ones. All of this may have a cumulative effect, l hope. Good luck getting re-elected in 2020, Donald.

It shouldn't blow over - he needs to be held accountable for this mysogynistic behavior. He is supposed to be busy running the country into the ground - not tweeting about cable talk shows.


"Much of the issue with Trump is not about party, policy or ideology, but lack of decency, honesty, character, temperament, adulthood, shame." - Preet Bharara











[Edited 6/30/17 14:52pm]

"When you have people who don't know about science standing in denial of it and rising to power - that is a recipe for the complete dismantling of our informed democracy" - Neil de Grasse Tyson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 07/01/17 8:23am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

He is at it again. Likely upset that he didn't really rattle Mika & Joe - and they exposed his little extortion act by threatening them with the National Enquirer. It's a he said they said - but they are more believable.

"When you have people who don't know about science standing in denial of it and rising to power - that is a recipe for the complete dismantling of our informed democracy" - Neil de Grasse Tyson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 07/01/17 8:44am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Mika just floated that Melania may divorce.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 07/01/17 1:24pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Mika just floated that Melania may divorce.

She'll stay on until he's out of office- then she'll take the money and run, just like the previous two did

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 07/01/17 3:04pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

"When you have people who don't know about science standing in denial of it and rising to power - that is a recipe for the complete dismantling of our informed democracy" - Neil de Grasse Tyson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 07/01/17 3:26pm

13cjk13

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

He is at it again. Likely upset that he didn't really rattle Mika & Joe - and they exposed his little extortion act by threatening them with the National Enquirer. It's a he said they said - but they are more believable.

EVERYBODY on the planet is more believable than the orange asshole.

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 07/01/17 9:02pm

jimmy3121

2freaky4church1 said:

Mika just floated that Melania may divorce.

And Melania had comments for her.....including " MIKA U DON'T KNOW ME"..2 sides to every story !!! Amazing that these chirping media twit nitwits spout & flap their gums to whatever they wish & all is good.....Mikagate is on....yea thats the ticket ....keep swinging maybe one day there will be a hit lol.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 07/02/17 6:43am

2elijah

avatar

jimmy3121 said:



2freaky4church1 said:


Mika just floated that Melania may divorce.





And Melania had comments for her.....including " MIKA U DON'T KNOW ME"..2 sides to every story !!! Amazing that these chirping media twit nitwits spout & flap their gums to whatever they wish & all is good.....Mikagate is on....yea thats the ticket ....keep swinging maybe one day there will be a hit lol.


You just can't accept that you voted for an unstable individual who acts like a spoiled,10 year old, when he doesn't get his way. He makes a complete ass out of himself to other world leaders, and loves media attention. But when he attacked the media, the very source he needs to keep the attention on him, that he so badly desires, it backfired on him, and exposes his stupidity and incompetency as president. He will go down in history as being the most incompetent, indecent, and unstable president.
[Edited 7/2/17 6:47am]
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 07/02/17 7:18am

Silvertongue7

2elijah said:

jimmy3121 said:



2freaky4church1 said:


Mika just floated that Melania may divorce.





And Melania had comments for her.....including " MIKA U DON'T KNOW ME"..2 sides to every story !!! Amazing that these chirping media twit nitwits spout & flap their gums to whatever they wish & all is good.....Mikagate is on....yea thats the ticket ....keep swinging maybe one day there will be a hit lol.


You just can't accept that you voted for an unstable individual who acts like a spoiled,10 year old, when he doesn't get his way. He makes a complete ass out of himself to other world leaders, and loves media attention. But when he attacked the media, the very source he needs to keep the attention on him, that he so badly desires, it backfired on him, and exposes his stupidity and incompetency as president. He will go down in history as being the most incompetent, indecent, and unstable president.
[Edited 7/2/17 6:47am]

The funny thing is that if the majority of the people here defending him had a child who behaves like Trump does online they would be horrified. But what is unacceptable for a 10 year old is apparently something to be admired on the president of the US of A!
Someone's in my body, someone's in my body...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 07/02/17 10:08am

PennyPurple

avatar

So much for Melania's cyber bullying initiative....

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 07/02/17 10:15am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

When it comes the death threats the right holds no candle.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 07/02/17 11:58am

2elijah

avatar

Silvertongue7 said:

2elijah said:


You just can't accept that you voted for an unstable individual who acts like a spoiled,10 year old, when he doesn't get his way. He makes a complete ass out of himself to other world leaders, and loves media attention. But when he attacked the media, the very source he needs to keep the attention on him, that he so badly desires, it backfired on him, and exposes his stupidity and incompetency as president. He will go down in history as being the most incompetent, indecent, and unstable president.
[Edited 7/2/17 6:47am]

The funny thing is that if the majority of the people here defending him had a child who behaves like Trump does online they would be horrified. But what is unacceptable for a 10 year old is apparently something to be admired on the president of the US of A!

Seems to be that way.
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 07/02/17 12:01pm

jimmy3121

2elijah said:

jimmy3121 said:

And Melania had comments for her.....including " MIKA U DON'T KNOW ME"..2 sides to every story !!! Amazing that these chirping media twit nitwits spout & flap their gums to whatever they wish & all is good.....Mikagate is on....yea thats the ticket ....keep swinging maybe one day there will be a hit lol.

You just can't accept that you voted for an unstable individual who acts like a spoiled,10 year old, when he doesn't get his way. He makes a complete ass out of himself to other world leaders, and loves media attention. But when he attacked the media, the very source he needs to keep the attention on him, that he so badly desires, it backfired on him, and exposes his stupidity and incompetency as president. He will go down in history as being the most incompetent, indecent, and unstable president. [Edited 7/2/17 6:47am]

I accept that I see gas prices going lower every day, Stock Market doing good & my job getting me more & more $$$ everyday...U keep crying & I will keep smiling...Life is Good.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 07/02/17 12:16pm

2elijah

avatar

jimmy3121 said:



2elijah said:


jimmy3121 said:




And Melania had comments for her.....including " MIKA U DON'T KNOW ME"..2 sides to every story !!! Amazing that these chirping media twit nitwits spout & flap their gums to whatever they wish & all is good.....Mikagate is on....yea thats the ticket ....keep swinging maybe one day there will be a hit lol.



You just can't accept that you voted for an unstable individual who acts like a spoiled,10 year old, when he doesn't get his way. He makes a complete ass out of himself to other world leaders, and loves media attention. But when he attacked the media, the very source he needs to keep the attention on him, that he so badly desires, it backfired on him, and exposes his stupidity and incompetency as president. He will go down in history as being the most incompetent, indecent, and unstable president. [Edited 7/2/17 6:47am]



I accept that I see gas prices going lower every day, Stock Market doing good & my job getting me more & more $$$ everyday...U keep crying & I will keep smiling...Life is Good.


Gas prices were going low when Obama was president. Don't get upset, but I don't have anything to cry about. My life is good, and don't need to worry about 'waiting' for a job to give me a raise. smile yay!
[Edited 7/2/17 12:17pm]
'Trump voters got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 07/02/17 12:35pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Don't know what area you live in, but gas prices aren't going down where I live.

jimmy3121 said:

2elijah said:

jimmy3121 said: You just can't accept that you voted for an unstable individual who acts like a spoiled,10 year old, when he doesn't get his way. He makes a complete ass out of himself to other world leaders, and loves media attention. But when he attacked the media, the very source he needs to keep the attention on him, that he so badly desires, it backfired on him, and exposes his stupidity and incompetency as president. He will go down in history as being the most incompetent, indecent, and unstable president. [Edited 7/2/17 6:47am]

I accept that I see gas prices going lower every day, Stock Market doing good & my job getting me more & more $$$ everyday...U keep crying & I will keep smiling...Life is Good.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 07/06/17 4:34pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

jimmy3121 said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Mika just floated that Melania may divorce.

And Melania had comments for her.....including " MIKA U DON'T KNOW ME"..2 sides to every story !!! Amazing that these chirping media twit nitwits spout & flap their gums to whatever they wish & all is good.....Mikagate is on....yea thats the ticket ....keep swinging maybe one day there will be a hit lol.




Every other woman that's been married to him has divorced him, so there's that.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 07/07/17 6:16am

Musicslave

Silvertongue7 said:

2elijah said:
You just can't accept that you voted for an unstable individual who acts like a spoiled,10 year old, when he doesn't get his way. He makes a complete ass out of himself to other world leaders, and loves media attention. But when he attacked the media, the very source he needs to keep the attention on him, that he so badly desires, it backfired on him, and exposes his stupidity and incompetency as president. He will go down in history as being the most incompetent, indecent, and unstable president. [Edited 7/2/17 6:47am]
The funny thing is that if the majority of the people here defending him had a child who behaves like Trump does online they would be horrified. But what is unacceptable for a 10 year old is apparently something to be admired on the president of the US of A!

-

I'll add...."But what is unacceptable for a 10 year old is apparently something to be admired with a Republican President of the US of A."

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 07/07/17 8:11am

jjhunsecker

avatar

Musicslave said:

Silvertongue7 said:

2elijah said: The funny thing is that if the majority of the people here defending him had a child who behaves like Trump does online they would be horrified. But what is unacceptable for a 10 year old is apparently something to be admired on the president of the US of A!

-

I'll add...."But what is unacceptable for a 10 year old is apparently something to be admired with a Republican President of the US of A."

And that's pretty damn sad...and a reason why so many of us are horrified and disgusted by this man

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 07/07/17 8:12am

jjhunsecker

avatar

2elijah said:

jimmy3121 said:

I accept that I see gas prices going lower every day, Stock Market doing good & my job getting me more & more $$$ everyday...U keep crying & I will keep smiling...Life is Good.

Gas prices were going low when Obama was president. Don't get upset, but I don't have anything to cry about. My life is good, and don't need to worry about 'waiting' for a job to give me a raise. smile yay! [Edited 7/2/17 12:17pm]

See, a typical conservative- because HE personally is doing well, that's all that matters. Anybody else having problems can go fuck themselves

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 07/07/17 10:09am

13cjk13

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

jimmy3121 said:

And Melania had comments for her.....including " MIKA U DON'T KNOW ME"..2 sides to every story !!! Amazing that these chirping media twit nitwits spout & flap their gums to whatever they wish & all is good.....Mikagate is on....yea thats the ticket ....keep swinging maybe one day there will be a hit lol.




Every other woman that's been married to him has divorced him, so there's that.

And the affairs and the rapes, there's that also lol

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 07/07/17 10:20am

jjhunsecker

avatar

13cjk13 said:



RodeoSchro said:




jimmy3121 said:





And Melania had comments for her.....including " MIKA U DON'T KNOW ME"..2 sides to every story !!! Amazing that these chirping media twit nitwits spout & flap their gums to whatever they wish & all is good.....Mikagate is on....yea thats the ticket ....keep swinging maybe one day there will be a hit lol.






Every other woman that's been married to him has divorced him, so there's that.



And the affairs and the rapes, there's that also lol



I wonder how many abortions he has paid for?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 07/07/17 10:29am

RodeoSchro

avatar

13cjk13 said:

RodeoSchro said:




Every other woman that's been married to him has divorced him, so there's that.

And the affairs and the rapes, there's that also lol




He conceived at least one of his kids out of wedlock, which is generally frowned upon by the religious right.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 07/07/17 10:48am

Musicslave

RodeoSchro said:

13cjk13 said:

And the affairs and the rapes, there's that also lol




He conceived at least one of his kids out of wedlock, which is generally frowned upon by the religious right.

-

The double standard in politics is sickening.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 07/11/17 7:30am

poppys

Joe and Mika on Colbert tonight.

Afternoon in the city, somewhere in July
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 07/11/17 8:23am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

I was looking at Mika's wedding ring today.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
"2freaky is very down." 2Elijah.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 07/11/17 5:22pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

I was looking at Mika's wedding ring today.




Ha ha me too! She was holding a coffee cup for a bit and I noticed it. biggrin
"When you have people who don't know about science standing in denial of it and rising to power - that is a recipe for the complete dismantling of our informed democracy" - Neil de Grasse Tyson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 07/11/17 5:23pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

poppys said:

Joe and Mika on Colbert tonight.




Setting DVR
"When you have people who don't know about science standing in denial of it and rising to power - that is a recipe for the complete dismantling of our informed democracy" - Neil de Grasse Tyson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 07/11/17 9:16pm

13cjk13

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

13cjk13 said:

And the affairs and the rapes, there's that also lol

I wonder how many abortions he has paid for?

So gross that that pig has fathered children. barf

Matthew 5:38-39
“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Mikagate is on.