independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 26th Apr 2017 2:44am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > White Fox News serial abuser lobs sexist and racist insults
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 11 123456789>Last »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 03/28/17 10:38pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

White Fox News serial abuser lobs sexist and racist insults

Serial abuser Bill O'Reilly, who has settled a few harassment suits AND was accused by his wife of battery, mocked US Congresswoman Maxine Waters for her HAIR, comparing her style to James Brown, and manager to be both racist and sexist. Don't you just love these guys ? I mean, O'Reilly is easily confused with George Clooney and Brad Pitt all the time ....

http://www.huffingtonpost...vpldi&

http://www.huffingtonpost...iizfr&

http://www.huffingtonpost...8semi&

http://www.huffingtonpost...d82caa453?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/29/17 7:38am

purplepoppy

Oh no, more coffee needed to douse the flames coming out of my head. "it would be instructive for Rep Waters to come on The Factor and define her beef?" We all know how that bastion of good journalism would fix that. How much "killing" book money would it take to make that nasty bastard retire?

Peace is more than the absence of war.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 03/29/17 7:43am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

He apologized. Not very sincere. He is a serial abuser.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 03/29/17 9:08am

jjhunsecker

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

He apologized. Not very sincere. He is a serial abuser.

He LAUGHED during the "apology"....what a great guy

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 03/29/17 9:33am

purplepoppy

I'll never forgive him for the Sylvia's comment (mindset). Among thousands of others.

Peace is more than the absence of war.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 03/29/17 10:50am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Maxine will cut his balls off.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 03/29/17 11:17am

2elijah

avatar

Not surprised. He never hid his prejudiced comments about Blacks. The guy is a sicko. Remember that clip of him going off like a nut at one of his staff members? He looked so crazed. Lol.
'America got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 03/29/17 11:31am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Juan Williams, he is the worst.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 03/29/17 10:31pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

O'Reilly is still alive?

Good Luck, America!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 03/30/17 1:54am

2elijah

avatar

purplepoppy said:

I'll never forgive him for the Sylvia's comment (mindset). Among thousands of others.


Yep that's a sick, racist nut.
'America got Hoodwinked by Trump' popcorn coke
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 03/30/17 5:18am

djThunderfunk

avatar

O'Reilley does suck for sure. We've known if for years.

That said. It's fukkin hilarious that you guys are mad at him for publicly mocking/insulting an elected official.

lol lol lol lol



Hypocritial thread of the YEAR!!

Oh wait. I get why you think you're not being hypocrites. It's because she's black and he's white.
Oh. Ok. That makes all the difference..

lol

[Edited 3/30/17 5:20am]

"This is the kind of thread I show people when they say I' m a Prince nut. I just say nope, look here." - TheEnglishGent.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 03/30/17 5:23am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

rolleyes

Good Luck, America!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 03/30/17 8:31am

jjhunsecker

avatar

Some of us are bothered, and indeed disgusted by sexism and racism... and some don't care. Maybe they don't have to...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 03/30/17 9:42am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

DJ loves these dog whistles.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 03/30/17 9:59am

djThunderfunk

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

Some of us are bothered, and indeed disgusted by sexism and racism... and some don't care. Maybe they don't have to...


Not to defend Bill O, he & waters can go jump in a lake. I have no love for either of them.

That said, in order for your comment that some of us don't care about sexism or racism to be valid, there would actually have to be sexism or racism.

I don't know if bill is sexist & racist or not. He probably is.

But, THIS is not an example of either. It's nonsense.

This is one idiot mocking another idiots hair. Not her race or her sex... Her HAIR.

I think it's hairism, and I do not find hairism to be offensive.

It's shallow and juvenile, but not offensive.


"This is the kind of thread I show people when they say I' m a Prince nut. I just say nope, look here." - TheEnglishGent.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 03/30/17 10:03am

jjhunsecker

avatar

djThunderfunk said:



jjhunsecker said:


Some of us are bothered, and indeed disgusted by sexism and racism... and some don't care. Maybe they don't have to...


Not to defend Bill O, he & waters can go jump in a lake. I have no love for either of them.

That said, in order for your comment that some of us don't care about sexism or racism to be valid, there would actually have to be sexism or racism.

I don't know if bill is sexist & racist or not. He probably is.

But, THIS is not an example of either. It's nonsense.

This is one idiot mocking another idiots hair. Not her race or her sex... Her HAIR.

I think it's hairism, and I do not find hairism to be offensive.


It's shallow and juvenile, but not offensive.



That's your opinion... a lot of people would agree with me, and fully understand the context of what was said and WHY. But if you can't see it, that's OK too
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 03/30/17 10:15am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

now I agree there is likely something to these allegations of harassment and whatever...wasn't one of them on tape? but i find it noteworthy that some people assume that the conservative must be guilty and then deny the same for liberals!?

Life is just a party and parties weren't meant to last~ 21,138 days
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 03/30/17 10:17am

djThunderfunk

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

djThunderfunk said:


Not to defend Bill O, he & waters can go jump in a lake. I have no love for either of them.

That said, in order for your comment that some of us don't care about sexism or racism to be valid, there would actually have to be sexism or racism.

I don't know if bill is sexist & racist or not. He probably is.

But, THIS is not an example of either. It's nonsense.

This is one idiot mocking another idiots hair. Not her race or her sex... Her HAIR.

I think it's hairism, and I do not find hairism to be offensive.

It's shallow and juvenile, but not offensive.


That's your opinion... a lot of people would agree with me, and fully understand the context of what was said and WHY. But if you can't see it, that's OK too


In your "opinion", how does mocking a hair-do rise to the level of racism or sexism.

Educate me...

"This is the kind of thread I show people when they say I' m a Prince nut. I just say nope, look here." - TheEnglishGent.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 03/30/17 10:18am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

as to the remarks. they were out of line but I am not sure they are sexist or racist.

Life is just a party and parties weren't meant to last~ 21,138 days
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 03/30/17 10:37am

jjhunsecker

avatar

djThunderfunk said:



jjhunsecker said:


djThunderfunk said:



Not to defend Bill O, he & waters can go jump in a lake. I have no love for either of them.

That said, in order for your comment that some of us don't care about sexism or racism to be valid, there would actually have to be sexism or racism.

I don't know if bill is sexist & racist or not. He probably is.

But, THIS is not an example of either. It's nonsense.

This is one idiot mocking another idiots hair. Not her race or her sex... Her HAIR.

I think it's hairism, and I do not find hairism to be offensive.


It's shallow and juvenile, but not offensive.




That's your opinion... a lot of people would agree with me, and fully understand the context of what was said and WHY. But if you can't see it, that's OK too


In your "opinion", how does mocking a hair-do rise to the level of racism or sexism.

Educate me...


Throughout American history, Black people have been mocked for their appearance.
Instead of debating her ideas ( something YOU are always saying should be the only method of discourse), he insisted completely dismisses her with "jokes" about her looks, which he knows will play quite well with Fox's monochromatic viewership. And given O'Reilly's history of bigotry (remember his surprise that Sylvia's restaurant in Harlem was filled with patrons just peacefully eating dinner and not stabbing one another), then this remark simply becomes a part of his history.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 03/30/17 10:39am

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

as to the remarks. they were out of line but I am not sure they are sexist or racist.


Has there ever been a white conservative that you HAVE agreed was racist (or sexist for that matter) ?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 03/30/17 10:43am

djThunderfunk

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

djThunderfunk said:


In your "opinion", how does mocking a hair-do rise to the level of racism or sexism.

Educate me...

Throughout American history, Black people have been mocked for their appearance. Instead of debating her ideas ( something YOU are always saying should be the only method of discourse), he insisted completely dismisses her with "jokes" about her looks, which he knows will play quite well with Fox's monochromatic viewership. And given O'Reilly's history of bigotry (remember his surprise that Sylvia's restaurant in Harlem was filled with patrons just peacefully eating dinner and not stabbing one another), then this remark simply becomes a part of his history.


Yeah, as I said: Juvenile, shallow, I'll add unprofessional, not funny and stupid.

Racist? Nope. Sexist? Nope.

O'Reilly probably is a racist and sexist. Some of his viewers ar probably racist and sexist.

Making fun of her hair is neither.

When you call everything racism you dilute actual racism.

"This is the kind of thread I show people when they say I' m a Prince nut. I just say nope, look here." - TheEnglishGent.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 03/30/17 10:47am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

as to the remarks. they were out of line but I am not sure they are sexist or racist.

Has there ever been a white conservative that you HAVE agreed was racist (or sexist for that matter) ?

yes

Life is just a party and parties weren't meant to last~ 21,138 days
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 03/30/17 10:53am

jjhunsecker

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



jjhunsecker said:


OnlyNDaUsa said:

as to the remarks. they were out of line but I am not sure they are sexist or racist.



Has there ever been a white conservative that you HAVE agreed was racist (or sexist for that matter) ?



yes


Like who, for example?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 03/30/17 10:55am

jjhunsecker

avatar

djThunderfunk said:



jjhunsecker said:


djThunderfunk said:



In your "opinion", how does mocking a hair-do rise to the level of racism or sexism.

Educate me...



Throughout American history, Black people have been mocked for their appearance. Instead of debating her ideas ( something YOU are always saying should be the only method of discourse), he insisted completely dismisses her with "jokes" about her looks, which he knows will play quite well with Fox's monochromatic viewership. And given O'Reilly's history of bigotry (remember his surprise that Sylvia's restaurant in Harlem was filled with patrons just peacefully eating dinner and not stabbing one another), then this remark simply becomes a part of his history.


Yeah, as I said: Juvenile, shallow, I'll add unprofessional, not funny and stupid.

Racist? Nope. Sexist? Nope.

O'Reilly probably is a racist and sexist. Some of his viewers ar probably racist and sexist.

Making fun of her hair is neither.

When you call everything racism you dilute actual racism.



Again, your opinion... as somebody who has probably never been affected by it
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 03/30/17 10:56am

djThunderfunk

avatar

Just because you see racism in everything doesn't mean that those that disagree with you never see racism.

Strawman much?

"This is the kind of thread I show people when they say I' m a Prince nut. I just say nope, look here." - TheEnglishGent.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 03/30/17 10:58am

djThunderfunk

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

djThunderfunk said:


Yeah, as I said: Juvenile, shallow, I'll add unprofessional, not funny and stupid.

Racist? Nope. Sexist? Nope.

O'Reilly probably is a racist and sexist. Some of his viewers ar probably racist and sexist.

Making fun of her hair is neither.

When you call everything racism you dilute actual racism.

Again, your opinion... as somebody who has probably never been affected by it


Wrong! I have been a victim of hairism many times. White people have made fun of my hair. Black people have made fun of my hair. Men have made fun of my hair. Women have made fun of my hair.

You're right about one thing, I didn't let it affect me.

[Edited 3/30/17 10:58am]

"This is the kind of thread I show people when they say I' m a Prince nut. I just say nope, look here." - TheEnglishGent.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 03/30/17 11:04am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

You forget when he ate lunch at that black cafe? They aren't saying "where's my fucking Ice tea." He was shocked they acted like whites. lol Sylvias.

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 03/30/17 11:11am

jjhunsecker

avatar

djThunderfunk said:[quote]



jjhunsecker said:


djThunderfunk said:



Yeah, as I said: Juvenile, shallow, I'll add unprofessional, not funny and stupid.

Racist? Nope. Sexist? Nope.

O'Reilly probably is a racist and sexist. Some of his viewers ar probably racist and sexist.

Making fun of her hair is neither.

When you call everything racism you dilute actual racism.



Again, your opinion... as somebody who has probably never been affected by it


Wrong! I have been a victim of hairism many times. White people have made fun of my hair. Black people have made fun of my hair. Men have made fun of my hair. Women have made fun of my hair.

You're right about one thing, I didn't let it affect me.

[Edited 3/30/17 10:58am]

[/quote

Ok, you see it that way...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 03/30/17 11:12am

jjhunsecker

avatar

djThunderfunk said:

Just because you see racism in everything doesn't mean that those that disagree with you never see racism.

Strawman much?


Yep, we're all "too sensitive " ...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 11 123456789>Last »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > White Fox News serial abuser lobs sexist and racist insults