independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 28th Jul 2014 9:24am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Ted Nugent: 'Slaughter' Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Revoke Voting Rights For Welfare Recipients
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 12/05/12 11:58am

rudedog

avatar

Ted Nugent: 'Slaughter' Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Revoke Voting Rights For Welfare Recipients

Is describing Ted Nugent as 'crazy' an understatement?

Rocker Ted Nugent apparently still has the keys to an op-ed column over at the Washington Times, which has given him a forum to opine on how to deal with the deficit as lawmakers work to reach an agreement to avert the fiscal cliff.


According to Nugent, the debt and spending problem is so dire that the only way to even begin to address it is to simply engage in the ritual "slaughter" of entitlement programs altogether.

"The three sacred entitlement cows in the room that no politician wants to poke are Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid," Nugent wrote. "A blinding statement of the obvious is that we are never going to get our financial house in order until these sacred entitlement cows are not only poked, but slaughtered."

Nugent argued that instead of raising tax rates on the wealthiest Americans, as many Democrats including President Barack Obama have supported, Congress should hike taxes on everybody -- particularly the poorest 50 percent of Americans, whom Nugent accuses of mooching an "insane free ride."

The next step, wrote Nugent, was to suspend "the right to vote of any American who is on welfare."

"Once they get off welfare and are self-sustaining, they get their right to vote restored," he added.

Nugent ended with an offhand plea to "eliminate voter fraud" by implementing a national voter ID law.

Click over to Nugent's co...mendations. If you already feel

like your head is about to explode, click here for some better ideas on how Washington can responsibly address the deficit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/04/ted-nugent-fiscal-cliff_n_2238490.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

"The voter is less important than the man who provides money to the candidate," - Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens
Rudedog no no no!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 12/05/12 12:23pm

KoolEaze

avatar

Who takes this racist nutjob seriously? Why is he not in prison yet? I do believe in freedom of speech but he has openly threatened the President of the USA...why is it okay for him to do that? The Secret Service should´ve been at his ass with the swiftness. This fool is a bad role model.

laurarichardson doesn´t care about me sad

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/05/12 12:23pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

He's irrelevant.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

Rocket Frog
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/05/12 7:25pm

2elijah

avatar

You sure that jackass isn't related to Rush Limbaugh? Long lost cousin of some sort? lol

America's prison industry=a cheap labor force and goldmine profits for private prison owners. Slavery never left..it just got upgraded.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/05/12 8:20pm

babynoz

avatar

Act out and talk trash...that's the strategy people use now to stay relevant career wise. The more of a train wreck they are, the more attention they get regardless of substance.

Lindsey Lohan

Nikki Minaj

Katt Williams

Ted Nugent

etc, etc.........

"Success has a great tendency to conceal and throw a veil over the evil of men"....Demosthenes
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/05/12 9:40pm

2elijah

avatar

babynoz said:

Act out and talk trash...that's the strategy people use now to stay relevant career wise. The more of a train wreck they are, the more attention they get regardless of substance.

Lindsey Lohan

Nikki Minaj

Katt Williams

Ted Nugent

etc, etc.........

Good point.

America's prison industry=a cheap labor force and goldmine profits for private prison owners. Slavery never left..it just got upgraded.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 12/05/12 10:19pm

controversy99

avatar

His argument to revoke voting rights is absolutely the most absurd and dangerous thinking on voting rights that I've seen. It's truly ridiculous. Here's the rest of his argument on that: "No American on welfare should have the right to vote for tax increases on those Americans who are working and paying taxes to support them. That’s insane."

So should we revoke the right to vote for all people who receive a benefit that people's taxes pay for? Let's make sure we add the following restrictions on voting:

Nobody who drives on a highway
Nobody who drinks water cleaned in a municipal water treatment plant
Nobody who uses a public library
Nobody whose children attend public schools

Until you are self-sustaining and able to build your own highways you should definitely not be allowed to vote.
[Edited 12/5/12 22:21pm]
"Love & honesty, peace & harmony"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 12/05/12 10:20pm

vainandy

avatar

He's a racist and an asshole and the reason he doesn't want the rich taxed more is because he's one of the rich himself.

I say tax the hell out of these rich motherfuckers because they deserve it for making their millions and paying their employees slave wages and doing everything in their power to cut their hours so they can't make overtime, never giving them raises, trying to cheat them out of their vacation hours, etc., and setting up their companies so that when thefts occur from either employees or customers, the manager (who needs the money) has to lose the money from his bonus check rather than the company (which is rich) losing one single cent. Yes, tax the hell out of those greedy fuckers.

Andy is a four letter word.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 12/06/12 6:02am

13cjk13

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

He's irrelevant.

And, he should be locked up in a padded cell in a mental institute. Filthy piece of shit draft dodger.

"I do not provide links because I do not get my information in that manner." Guess who."Where i say that?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 12/06/12 6:07am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

13cjk13 said:

RodeoSchro said:

He's irrelevant.

And, he should be locked up in a padded cell in a mental institute. Filthy piece of shit draft dodger.

where i think what he said was bit wacky... do you really think that or anything he has said or done really rises to the level to be locked up?

FYI: there are some Orgers I ignore. So when I do not reply to them... that is why.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 12/06/12 6:13am

13cjk13

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

13cjk13 said:

And, he should be locked up in a padded cell in a mental institute. Filthy piece of shit draft dodger.

where i think what he said was bit wacky... do you really think that or anything he has said or done really rises to the level to be locked up?

Yes. He's a pig. I'm just playing his game by his rules.

[Edited 12/6/12 6:14am]

"I do not provide links because I do not get my information in that manner." Guess who."Where i say that?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 12/06/12 6:15am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

13cjk13 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

where i think what he said was bit wacky... do you really think that or anything he has said or done really rises to the level to be locked up?

Yes. He's a pig.

wow. well thank you for sharing that people that express views too far from your own should be in your opinion locked up. So do you also favor laws to be put into place that allow for this or it is more of a personal vendetta?

[Edited 12/6/12 6:15am]

FYI: there are some Orgers I ignore. So when I do not reply to them... that is why.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 12/06/12 6:18am

MrSmoketoomuch

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

13cjk13 said:

And, he should be locked up in a padded cell in a mental institute. Filthy piece of shit draft dodger.

where i think what he said was bit wacky... do you really think that or anything he has said or done really rises to the level to be locked up?

he wants to strip people of their constitutional right to vote. so clearly he hates the constitution, hates America, the founding fathers and their values. that is called traison and should be punished.

if not locked up then at least he should be stripped of the cititzenship that he hates so much and kicked out in a non-democratic country which he obviosuly prefers biggrin

[Edited 12/6/12 6:19am]

If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 12/06/12 6:28am

13cjk13

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

13cjk13 said:

Yes. He's a pig.

wow. well thank you for sharing that people that express views too far from your own should be in your opinion locked up. So do you also favor laws to be put into place that allow for this or it is more of a personal vendetta?

[Edited 12/6/12 6:15am]

Stop putting words in my mouth. Wahaaaaaaaa. I never said that. Wahaaaaaaaaa. P.S. Expressing dangerous, treasonous views are very far from mine, and in my opinion, should be punished. Not a personal vendetta, just an opinion about a very vile individual that should shut his ignorant mouth.

"I do not provide links because I do not get my information in that manner." Guess who."Where i say that?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 12/06/12 6:28am

13cjk13

avatar

MrSmoketoomuch said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

where i think what he said was bit wacky... do you really think that or anything he has said or done really rises to the level to be locked up?

he wants to strip people of their constitutional right to vote. so clearly he hates the constitution, hates America, the founding fathers and their values. that is called traison and should be punished.

if not locked up then at least he should be stripped of the cititzenship that he hates so much and kicked out in a non-democratic country which he obviosuly prefers biggrin

[Edited 12/6/12 6:19am]

Exactly. Well said.

"I do not provide links because I do not get my information in that manner." Guess who."Where i say that?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 12/06/12 6:30am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

13cjk13 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

wow. well thank you for sharing that people that express views too far from your own should be in your opinion locked up. So do you also favor laws to be put into place that allow for this or it is more of a personal vendetta?

[Edited 12/6/12 6:15am]

Stop putting words in my mouth. Wahaaaaaaaa. I never said that. Wahaaaaaaaaa. P.S. Expressing dangerous, treasonous views are very far from mine, and in my opinion, should be punished. Not a personal vendetta, just an opinion about a very vile individual that should shut his ignorant mouth.

what has he ever said that was treason? What was dangerous?

FYI: there are some Orgers I ignore. So when I do not reply to them... that is why.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 12/06/12 6:37am

MrSmoketoomuch

avatar

"blacks should not be allowed to vote! and latinos! and muslims! and women!"

"that is a bit wacky.... however, not wacky enough 2 keep me from defending a crazy nutjob pig. as always"

[Edited 12/6/12 6:39am]

If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 12/06/12 6:39am

MrSmoketoomuch

avatar

"wah wha wah I did not defend him wah wah wah "

If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 12/06/12 6:39am

13cjk13

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

13cjk13 said:

Stop putting words in my mouth. Wahaaaaaaaa. I never said that. Wahaaaaaaaaa. P.S. Expressing dangerous, treasonous views are very far from mine, and in my opinion, should be punished. Not a personal vendetta, just an opinion about a very vile individual that should shut his ignorant mouth.

what has he ever said that was treason? What was dangerous?

Everything that comes out of his mouth.

"I do not provide links because I do not get my information in that manner." Guess who."Where i say that?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 12/06/12 7:03am

RodeoSchro

avatar

troll was busy this morning.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

Rocket Frog
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 12/06/12 7:28am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

MrSmoketoomuch said:

"blacks should not be allowed to vote! and latinos! and muslims! and women!"

where did he say that?

"that is a bit wacky.... however, not wacky enough 2 keep me from defending a crazy nutjob pig. as always"

and I did not defend what he said, it is just not nor should it be a crime to say what he said nor is it a diagnosis of being a dangerous person,

FYI: there are some Orgers I ignore. So when I do not reply to them... that is why.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 12/06/12 7:29am

controversy99

avatar

MrSmoketoomuch said:



OnlyNDaUsa said:




13cjk13 said:



And, he should be locked up in a padded cell in a mental institute. Filthy piece of shit draft dodger.




where i think what he said was bit wacky... do you really think that or anything he has said or done really rises to the level to be locked up?



he wants to strip people of their constitutional right to vote. so clearly he hates the constitution, hates America, the founding fathers and their values. that is called traison and should be punished.


if not locked up then at least he should be stripped of the cititzenship that he hates so much and kicked out in a non-democratic country which he obviosuly prefers biggrin


[Edited 12/6/12 6:19am]


Wow, I can't believe you're taking it to this level. You've got to be kidding me. While I disagree with probably 90% of what Nugent says, there's no way I would suggest locking him up based on his statements that I've seen. And deporting him makes even less sense.
"Love & honesty, peace & harmony"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 12/06/12 7:29am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

13cjk13 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

what has he ever said that was treason? What was dangerous?

Everything that comes out of his mouth.

so then posting a specific example should be easy.

FYI: there are some Orgers I ignore. So when I do not reply to them... that is why.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 12/06/12 7:32am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

controversy99 said:

MrSmoketoomuch said:

he wants to strip people of their constitutional right to vote. so clearly he hates the constitution, hates America, the founding fathers and their values. that is called traison and should be punished.

if not locked up then at least he should be stripped of the cititzenship that he hates so much and kicked out in a non-democratic country which he obviosuly prefers biggrin

[Edited 12/6/12 6:19am]

Wow, I can't believe you're taking it to this level. You've got to be kidding me. While I disagree with probably 90% of what Nugent says, there's no way I would suggest locking him up based on his statements that I've seen. And deporting him makes even less sense.

yeah sometimes it is best to let crazy be crazy. It is odd that one one hand people are all mad at ted for saying something kooky and waiving the constitution around as others suggest ted lose his constitutional rights. hypocrisy in action.

FYI: there are some Orgers I ignore. So when I do not reply to them... that is why.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 12/06/12 7:35am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

MrSmoketoomuch said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

where i think what he said was bit wacky... do you really think that or anything he has said or done really rises to the level to be locked up?

he wants to strip people of their constitutional right to vote. so clearly he hates the constitution, hates America, the founding fathers and their values. that is called traison and should be punished.

if not locked up then at least he should be stripped of the cititzenship that he hates so much and kicked out in a non-democratic country which he obviosuly prefers biggrin

[Edited 12/6/12 6:19am]

so because he said something now you wand his rights stripped? and you can not see how deeply hypocritical that is?

I support your right to speak out against him and to say stuff like what you have said but man alive... what you said about him is the same as what he said. So do you get deported too?

FYI: there are some Orgers I ignore. So when I do not reply to them... that is why.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 12/06/12 7:53am

13cjk13

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

13cjk13 said:

Everything that comes out of his mouth.

so then posting a specific example should be easy.

Sure, then take the examples listed in the original post, then. biggrin And by the way, I'm exaggerating a bit about wanting him locked up and stripped of his rights, it's sarcasm, you know that thing that right wingers have a hard time grasping. That, and a healthy dose of being contrary in the face of such blatant contrarianism. I really just want him to shut the fuck up and go away, forever.

"I do not provide links because I do not get my information in that manner." Guess who."Where i say that?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 12/06/12 7:54am

13cjk13

avatar

controversy99 said:

MrSmoketoomuch said:

he wants to strip people of their constitutional right to vote. so clearly he hates the constitution, hates America, the founding fathers and their values. that is called traison and should be punished.

if not locked up then at least he should be stripped of the cititzenship that he hates so much and kicked out in a non-democratic country which he obviosuly prefers biggrin

[Edited 12/6/12 6:19am]

Wow, I can't believe you're taking it to this level. You've got to be kidding me. While I disagree with probably 90% of what Nugent says, there's no way I would suggest locking him up based on his statements that I've seen. And deporting him makes even less sense.

Yes, deportation makes no sense, but it's fun to dream biggrin

"I do not provide links because I do not get my information in that manner." Guess who."Where i say that?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 12/06/12 7:55am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

13cjk13 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

so then posting a specific example should be easy.

Sure, then take the examples listed in the original post, then. biggrin And by the way, I'm exaggerating a bit about wanting him locked up and stripped of his rights, it's sarcasm, you know that thing that right wingers have a hard time grasping. That, and a healthy dose of being contrary in the face of such blatant contrarianism. I really just want him to shut the fuck up and go away, forever.

I did ask you to clarify.

FYI: there are some Orgers I ignore. So when I do not reply to them... that is why.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 12/06/12 8:43am

Musicslave

F*ck Ted Nugent!

I wish he, Sarah Palin, Donald Trump and the rest wouldn't get any national press. They add absolutely nothing to any public discourse.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 12/06/12 8:53am

Seaweed

rudedog said:

Is describing Ted Nugent as 'crazy' an understatement?

Rocker Ted Nugent apparently still has the keys to an op-ed column over at the Washington Times, which has given him a forum to opine on how to deal with the deficit as lawmakers work to reach an agreement to avert the fiscal cliff.


According to Nugent, the debt and spending problem is so dire that the only way to even begin to address it is to simply engage in the ritual "slaughter" of entitlement programs altogether.

"The three sacred entitlement cows in the room that no politician wants to poke are Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid," Nugent wrote. "A blinding statement of the obvious is that we are never going to get our financial house in order until these sacred entitlement cows are not only poked, but slaughtered."

Nugent argued that instead of raising tax rates on the wealthiest Americans, as many Democrats including President Barack Obama have supported, Congress should hike taxes on everybody -- particularly the poorest 50 percent of Americans, whom Nugent accuses of mooching an "insane free ride."

The next step, wrote Nugent, was to suspend "the right to vote of any American who is on welfare."

"Once they get off welfare and are self-sustaining, they get their right to vote restored," he added.

Nugent ended with an offhand plea to "eliminate voter fraud" by implementing a national voter ID law.

Click over to Nugent's co...mendations. If you already feel

like your head is about to explode, click here for some better ideas on how Washington can responsibly address the deficit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/04/ted-nugent-fiscal-cliff_n_2238490.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

This is sad because I used to be fan

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Ted Nugent: 'Slaughter' Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Revoke Voting Rights For Welfare Recipients