independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 8th Dec 2019 4:12pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > any info on NEW Living Colour CD?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 03/07/15 10:29am

luvsexy4all

any info on NEW Living Colour CD?

supposed to be out in spring

[Edited 3/7/15 10:30am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 04/01/15 3:34am

mrgone777

avatar

luvsexy4all from all the facebook posts they are in the final stages of mixing their new release "shade." can't wait for it to be released!

luvsexy4all said:

supposed to be out in spring

[Edited 3/7/15 10:30am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 04/02/15 4:01pm

luvsexy4all

mrgone777 said:

luvsexy4all from all the facebook posts they are in the final stages of mixing their new release "shade." can't wait for it to be released!

luvsexy4all said:

supposed to be out in spring

[Edited 3/7/15 10:30am]

taking a long time..they went back in the studio to do MORE recording.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 04/02/15 9:06pm

mrgone777

avatar

luvsexy4all said:

mrgone777 said:

luvsexy4all from all the facebook posts they are in the final stages of mixing their new release "shade." can't wait for it to be released!

taking a long time..they went back in the studio to do MORE recording.

luvsexy4all, I believe they are mixing and wrapping it up tho', at least from what they post on FB. When i saw them here in Portland this past September they had a Biggie joint they were doing "Who Shot Ya?" I can't wait for it to drop! Along LC with Funkadelic those are my two favorite bands!!!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > any info on NEW Living Colour CD?