independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 28th Feb 2020 1:33am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Beyonce & The House Of Deranged Present A Fall Line
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/10/10 4:15pm

Harlepolis

Beyonce & The House Of Deranged Present A Fall Line

Courtesy of Maryluvs

[img:$uid]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6xx3kQFUJ1qc9a77o1_500.jpg[/img:$uid] [img:$uid]http://i36.tinypic.com/9iu7f5.jpg[/img:$uid]
[img:$uid]http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t346/harveyardyle/Picture4.png[/img:$uid] [img:$uid]http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t346/harveyardyle/Picture2.png[/img:$uid] [img:$uid]http://i35.tinypic.com/2126mq.jpg[/img:$uid]
[img:$uid]http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t346/harveyardyle/Picture1-2.png[/img:$uid]
[img:$uid]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3301/dereonfall201006.png[/img:$uid] [img:$uid]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3805/dereonfall201009.png[/img:$uid] [img:$uid]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/926/dereonfall201012.png[/img:$uid]
[img:$uid]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4438/dereonfall201010.png[/img:$uid] [img:$uid]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/36/dereonfall201005.png[/img:$uid]
[img:$uid]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z13/cheleny/Dereon%20HOD/Dereon7.jpg[/img:$uid]
[img:$uid]http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t346/harveyardyle/Picture2.png[/img:$uid] [img:$uid]http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/1462/dereonfall201007.png[/img:$uid]

Liked some of them.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/10/10 4:31pm

chocolate1

avatar

eek


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/10/10 4:33pm

Timmy84

Why is she giving me Lil' Kim via her Notorious K.I.M. era? hmmm

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/10/10 4:41pm

chocolate1

avatar

I'm looking for the Fall clothes.


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/10/10 4:55pm

Harlepolis

chocolate1 said:

I'm looking for the Fall clothes.

evillol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/10/10 4:57pm

BklynBabe

avatar

who wears this? hmmm

(although I will admit the ankle boots are fierce!)

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/10/10 5:03pm

bboy87

avatar

BklynBabe said:

who wears this? hmmm

(although I will admit the ankle boots are fierce!)

Hoodrats and old women trying to look young lol

[Edited 8/10/10 17:04pm]

"We may deify or demonize them but not ignore them. And we call them genius, because they are the people who change the world."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 08/10/10 5:06pm

Timmy84

I'm with BklynBabe, those ankle boots are a trip. That's supposed to be from the House of Fuckups? I beg to differ. lol Love the studded boots but that's as far as I'll go on the House of Disaster. lol

[Edited 8/10/10 17:06pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 08/10/10 5:12pm

seeingvoices12

avatar

eek

is that a photoshoot or what?

trashy if you ask me confused

MICHAEL JACKSON
R.I.P
مايكل جاكسون للأبد
1958
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 08/10/10 5:23pm

MyNameIsPiper

avatar

Sorry, but House of Dereon (along with Baby Phat, Applebottoms, and the like) sells some of the cheapest, tackiest, hood-rat certified clothing I have ever seen.

That shit is so craptastic, it shouldn't even sell at the Goodwill (which is a shame for Kimora...her designs actually used to be cute. Think those new mommy hormones made her lose her damn mind). I saw some girl down on campus wearing a House of Dereon shirt that looked as if it'd been put through the shredder and clumsily sewed up again so that it at least resembled a shirt.

As far as the pics go, the boots are cute, but can she at least get her damn roots done?!? What's with all of these rich and famous people goin' around with their roots lookin' like that?

The only way you knew Marilyn Monroe wasn't a natural blonde is if you took a peek at her goods!

[Edited 8/10/10 17:25pm]

[Edited 8/10/10 17:27pm]

Honey, stop talking and just create the music.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 08/10/10 5:30pm

JackieBlue

avatar

Wow. House of Deranged is right.

Been gone for a minute, now I'm back with the jump off
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 08/10/10 5:33pm

SupaFunkyOrgan
grinderSexy

avatar

Harlepolis said:

Courtesy of Maryluvs

[img:$uid]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3301/dereonfall201006.png[/img:$uid]

Her Lee Press on nail on the middle finger is crooked falloff

2010: Healing the Wounds of the Past.... http://prince.org/msg/8/325740
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 08/10/10 5:44pm

Timmy84

MyNameIsPiper said:

Sorry, but House of Dereon (along with Baby Phat, Applebottoms, and the like) sells some of the cheapest, tackiest, hood-rat certified clothing I have ever seen.

That shit is so craptastic, it shouldn't even sell at the Goodwill (which is a shame for Kimora...her designs actually used to be cute. Think those new mommy hormones made her lose her damn mind). I saw some girl down on campus wearing a House of Dereon shirt that looked as if it'd been put through the shredder and clumsily sewed up again so that it at least resembled a shirt.

As far as the pics go, the boots are cute, but can she at least get her damn roots done?!? What's with all of these rich and famous people goin' around with their roots lookin' like that?

The only way you knew Marilyn Monroe wasn't a natural blonde is if you took a peek at her goods!

[Edited 8/10/10 17:25pm]

[Edited 8/10/10 17:27pm]

Don't apologize it IS a piece of trash. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 08/10/10 5:45pm

Timmy84

SupaFunkyOrgangrinderSexy said:

Harlepolis said:

Courtesy of Maryluvs

[img:$uid]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3301/dereonfall201006.png[/img:$uid]

Her Lee Press on nail on the middle finger is crooked falloff

That poor nail's hanging on for dear life too. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 08/10/10 6:18pm

Shoewhore

avatar

Those are the reject shots, right?
Proud Succubi Bitch!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 08/10/10 6:24pm

TonyVanDam

TRANSLATION: Beyonce doesn't want to be on Madonna's level. Beyonce wants to be Madonna!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 08/10/10 6:24pm

JackieBlue

avatar

I really hate the one of her upside down with her legs cocked up in the air. She looks like a dead rag doll.

Been gone for a minute, now I'm back with the jump off
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 08/10/10 6:25pm

dancerella

I'm trying to decide if it's tacky to be the model for your own clothing line. Seriously, I never see real designers do that. Not even Gwen Stefani. She probably thinks there's no other model out there better than her. confused

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 08/10/10 6:33pm

TonyVanDam

@Harlepolis.......And BTW Harle, remember my classic thread where I wonder what more Beyonce had to do to get to Madonna's level or better?!?

It seems to me at least that Bey & Gaga are both racing to be THE first female artists to suppass Madonna's level. First it's Gaga with the record-setting 13 nominations for the 2010 VMAs AND now Bey with this obvious Madonna-inspired photo shoot.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 08/10/10 6:38pm

Timmy84

TonyVanDam said:

@Harlepolis.......And BTW Harle, remember my classic thread where I wonder what more Beyonce had to do to get to Madonna's level or better?!?

It seems to me at least that Bey & Gaga are both racing to be THE first female artists to suppass Madonna's level. First it's Gaga with the record-setting 13 nominations for the 2010 VMAs AND now Bey with this obvious Madonna-inspired photo shoot.

I like Gaga, Beyonce's okay, but never that on the Madonna front. Nope. They'll never be her lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 08/10/10 6:39pm

MyNameIsPiper

avatar

JackieBlue said:

I really hate the one of her upside down with her legs cocked up in the air. She looks like a dead rag doll.

I think she was going for "high fashion".

FAIL. confused

Honey, stop talking and just create the music.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 08/10/10 6:54pm

jaybendy

avatar

chocolate1 said:

I'm looking for the Fall clothes.

Seriously! Where are the clothes? I know she from Texas and all, but I'm in NYC and in the fall I'd actually like to go out of my house wearing fabric on my body. Seems the FALL line is actually lacking in CLOTHING.

Prince esta muerto...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 08/10/10 7:02pm

chocolate1

avatar

Shoewhore said:

Those are the reject shots, right?

lol

dancerella said:

She probably thinks there's no other model out there better than her. confused


Don't you know NOBODY can do ANYTHING better than she can? wink

[Edited 8/10/10 19:14pm]


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 08/10/10 7:07pm

Caramelpfe

avatar

I have a headache just looking at those shots.

"Crazy & Deranged" sums it up nicely

Life has a way of making you live it. . . .
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 08/10/10 7:57pm

missmad

who in the world would wear that in fall?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 08/10/10 9:10pm

mimi2

what's with the drugged up look and heroin den background? eek high fashion my ass. more like high trash!

dancerella said:

I'm trying to decide if it's tacky to be the model for your own clothing line. Seriously, I never see real designers do that. Not even Gwen Stefani. She probably thinks there's no other model out there better than her. confused

well it's also cheaper since she won't have to pay someone to be the model lol We all know how greedy Bey is.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 08/10/10 9:37pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

Harlepolis said:

Courtesy of Maryluvs


[img:$uid]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/36/dereonfall201005.png[/img:$uid]
[img:$uid]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z13/cheleny/Dereon%20HOD/Dereon7.jpg[/img:$uid]
[img:$uid]http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t346/harveyardyle/Picture2.png[/img:$uid] [img:$uid]http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/1462/dereonfall201007.png[/img:$uid]

Liked some of them.

confuse but nevertheless she looks very smashable in these

photos.

[Edited 8/10/10 21:38pm]

Don't laugh at my funk
This funk is a serious joint
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 08/10/10 11:39pm

dancerella

chocolate1 said:

Shoewhore said:

Those are the reject shots, right?

lol

dancerella said:

She probably thinks there's no other model out there better than her. confused


Don't you know NOBODY can do ANYTHING better than she can? wink

[Edited 8/10/10 19:14pm]

I know that's exactly what she thinks.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 08/10/10 11:42pm

dancerella

mimi2 said:

what's with the drugged up look and heroin den background? eek high fashion my ass. more like high trash!

dancerella said:

I'm trying to decide if it's tacky to be the model for your own clothing line. Seriously, I never see real designers do that. Not even Gwen Stefani. She probably thinks there's no other model out there better than her. confused

well it's also cheaper since she won't have to pay someone to be the model lol We all know how greedy Bey is.

She was also probably the photographer for the shoot too. I could picture her with the camera on a tripod and then running in front of it to pose just before the camera takes the shot, lol!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 08/11/10 5:01am

missfee

avatar

chocolate1 said:

I'm looking for the Fall clothes.

For real!!!! That's exactly what I was thinking...where the hell are the clothes??

I will forever love and miss you...my sweet Prince.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Beyonce & The House Of Deranged Present A Fall Line