independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 11th Dec 2019 9:27pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > lil kim vs junior mafia
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/30/06 1:19pm

raveon2tnek

lil kim vs junior mafia

whats the cause of the bad blood between these guys?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/30/06 5:03pm

TonyVanDam

The day that Lil'Kim became more sucessful enough to leave Junior Mafia and stop being their meal ticket in life after Biggie, THAT was the beginning of the end.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/30/06 5:05pm

nurse

TonyVanDam said:

The day that Lil'Kim became more sucessful enough to leave Junior Mafia and stop being their meal ticket in life after Biggie, THAT was the beginning of the end.



I agree and it's sad that they threw her under the bus in the end sad .
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/30/06 5:29pm

alwayslate

nurse said:



I agree and it's sad that they threw her under the bus in the end sad .

I agree. She fed them bums for years. and they repaid her by letting her do their time. hopefully now that she is free she will wise up and stop letting men use her.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/30/06 6:45pm

SweetKreme

avatar

That's very true - although the reason she's extra mad is because Lil' Cease tesified against her on the stand -- a real bitch move -- Hood rule #1 deal Neva Snitch! -- I know Biggie is rollin ova in his grave disbelief
[Edited 8/30/06 18:46pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/30/06 6:48pm

nurse

alwayslate said:

nurse said:



I agree and it's sad that they threw her under the bus in the end sad .

I agree. She fed them bums for years. and they repaid her by letting her do their time. hopefully now that she is free she will wise up and stop letting men use her.




I think that she has learned this lesson the hard way and I hope that she will be a better person for it.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/30/06 6:48pm

nurse

SweetKreme said:

That's very true - although the reason she's extra mad is because Lil' Cease tesified against her on the stand -- a real bitch move -- Hood rule #1 deal Neva Snitch! -- I know Biggie is rollin ova in his grave disbelief
[Edited 8/30/06 18:46pm]




True dat!!! razz
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > lil kim vs junior mafia