independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Canadian Deliveries of the Super Deluxe Set
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 10/05/20 6:05am

JoeyCococo

Canadian Deliveries of the Super Deluxe Set

Has anyone received the set in the GTA area (Toronto)??? I pre ordered in July and am getting a Nov.7 delivery date.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/05/20 6:18am

TwiliteKid

avatar

JoeyCococo said:

Has anyone received the set in the GTA area (Toronto)??? I pre ordered in July and am getting a Nov.7 delivery date.

From Amazon? I got mine last Tuesday, pre-ordered end of June.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 10/05/20 6:35am

camilleisfunky

Got the cd SDE set on September 26, and the double vinyl album on September 28. From Amazon.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 10/05/20 9:27am

JoeyCococo

are you both in the GTA? I can't believe this but they are sending me mine in Nov...

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 10/05/20 10:04am

camilleisfunky

JoeyCococo said:

are you both in the GTA? I can't believe this but they are sending me mine in Nov...

I'm in Montreal. I ordered my sets the day they were listed on Amazon.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 10/05/20 10:41am

Empress

I'm in Toronto and NO, I have not received mine. My expected delivery date is Nov 17th - WTF. I will be avoiding Amazon as much as possible in the future. This is unacceptable.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 10/05/20 10:46am

TwiliteKid

avatar

camilleisfunky said:



JoeyCococo said:


are you both in the GTA? I can't believe this but they are sending me mine in Nov...



I'm in Montreal. I ordered my sets the day they were listed on Amazon.



I’m in Toronto.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 10/05/20 12:01pm

MadeUpName

avatar

I'm in Toronto. I pre-ordered 5 variations of the SOTT re-release thru amazon.ca (regular account not Prime) at the end of June. All 5 arrived 2 me between Sept. 26th and 28th. I got the SDE on LP and CD, the Deluxe on LP and CD, and the remastered on CD. I believe that amazon fills orders in the order that they were placed, although perhaps Prime people jump the queue.

Local record stores have SOTT SDE in stock if U want 2 phone around and cancel your amazon order. Check Sonic Boom, Rotate This, Black Dog, Pop Music, Soundscapes, and Pandemonium.

"purplelectricity whenever our bodies touch"
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 10/05/20 12:44pm

JoeyCococo

MadeUpName said:

I'm in Toronto. I pre-ordered 5 variations of the SOTT re-release thru amazon.ca (regular account not Prime) at the end of June. All 5 arrived 2 me between Sept. 26th and 28th. I got the SDE on LP and CD, the Deluxe on LP and CD, and the remastered on CD. I believe that amazon fills orders in the order that they were placed, although perhaps Prime people jump the queue.

Local record stores have SOTT SDE in stock if U want 2 phone around and cancel your amazon order. Check Sonic Boom, Rotate This, Black Dog, Pop Music, Soundscapes, and Pandemonium.

ridiculous..I ordered it on July 16. Well, now I know two people in Toronto who have received it. Now I'm gonna call them back.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 10/05/20 12:59pm

masaba

Got mine the 26th
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 10/05/20 1:02pm

dogbot

I ordered mine on July 6th and this was showing an arrival date of Nov 12...until this morning when it instantly showed as shipped. I'm in Vancouver. It's a shame not to get it on release date but I think they should be coming soon for all of us patiently waiting.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 10/05/20 2:03pm

Cindy

I'm in Ontario, close enough to TO. Ordered the vinyl box set the day it was available for sale in late June. I received mine last week. Amazon definitely has more in stock. One of my albums skipped at the very beginning. I called Amazon and received another box set as a replacement. I received the replacement 2 days later. The first box set is on the way back to Amazon.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Canadian Deliveries of the Super Deluxe Set