independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Graffiti Bridge is a great film
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 06/28/20 1:53pm

RODSERLING

Graffiti Bridge is a great film

Discuss

Don't post trolls/ads/spam/get-rich-quick schemes/other junk.
Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to get people riled up. Don't post useless off-topic stuff. Even if a silly, no-purpose post seems harmless and fun, don't be surprised if you get a warning and the message locked/deleted. You might think it's cute, but Moderators who have to wade through tons of posts like this, don't.

In general, post if you have something to say. If you want to start a new thread, make it worthwhile. Don't be lazy and give a 1-sentence "what do you think about X?". At least explain your position, why, etc... make it interesting to read; you're more likely to get quality responses.

Keep messages on-topic, and don't cross-post.
Post in the appropriate forum for your topic, and don't post similar messages in multiple forums. Don't create new threads when an existing one will do. Don't create 'nonsense' threads.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 06/28/20 2:09pm

funkaholic1972

avatar

Oh my, as if the UTCM thread wasn't bad enough already. I think GB was a shit movie and an embarrassing watch.

RIP Prince: thank U 4 a funky Time!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 06/28/20 2:15pm

RODSERLING

UTCM is a great movie.

UTCM is not Graffiti Bridge. Posting off topic in your own thread this is against the rules. -OF4$
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 06/28/20 2:16pm

antonb

Please please NO

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 06/28/20 2:23pm

feeluupp

Rod is trolling now creating useless threads in retaliation for LUV locking his Batman Super Deluxe speculation thread.

He also just created another useless thread ranking songs from NEWS.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 06/28/20 2:29pm

RODSERLING

Why would a thread about UTCM would be less useless than this one?
Why a topic about News would be more useless than one about PR?
Come on.
Feeluup, you re too obsessed with me. It s embarrassing. Really. You re a great collaborator, and you love it, but I m sure you have better things to do in your life.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 06/28/20 2:31pm

feeluupp

RODSERLING said:

Why would a thread about UTCM would be less useless than this one? Why a topic about News would be more useless than one about PR? Come on. Feeluup, you re too obsessed with me. It s embarrassing. Really. You re a great collaborator, and you love it, but I m sure you have better things to do in your life.

Since you BROKE the rules creating a rumor speculation thread with no substantial facts of a Deluxe release of Batman, you are sarcastically and creating trolling threads on purpose because you are upset that your thread got locked. In other words, it is how a child reacts, you basically are trying to prove a point that your threads have worth and shouldn't be locked when other threads that seem "silly" to your point of view are still active on the Org.

[Edited 6/28/20 14:31pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 06/28/20 2:45pm

RODSERLING

feeluupp said:



RODSERLING said:


Why would a thread about UTCM would be less useless than this one? Why a topic about News would be more useless than one about PR? Come on. Feeluup, you re too obsessed with me. It s embarrassing. Really. You re a great collaborator, and you love it, but I m sure you have better things to do in your life.


Since you BROKE the rules creating a rumor speculation thread with no substantial facts of a Deluxe release of Batman, you are sarcastically and creating trolling threads on purpose because you are upset that your thread got locked. In other words, it is how a child reacts, you basically are trying to prove a point that your threads have worth and shouldn't be locked when other threads that seem "silly" to your point of view are still active on the Org.

[Edited 6/28/20 14:31pm]



And you underline your post now to make it more important?
Lol


I really don't care about my batman post being closed. Your loss, not mine.
.
GB is a great movie, and is a sequel of another great movie, no matter what you think, collaborator Feeluup!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 06/28/20 2:48pm

feeluupp

RODSERLING said:

feeluupp said:

Since you BROKE the rules creating a rumor speculation thread with no substantial facts of a Deluxe release of Batman, you are sarcastically and creating trolling threads on purpose because you are upset that your thread got locked. In other words, it is how a child reacts, you basically are trying to prove a point that your threads have worth and shouldn't be locked when other threads that seem "silly" to your point of view are still active on the Org.

[Edited 6/28/20 14:31pm]

And you underline your post now to make it more important? Lol I really don't care about my batman post being closed. Your loss, not mine. . GB is a great movie, and is a sequel of another great movie, no matter what you think, collaborator Feeluup!

I'm sure the majority of the ORG isn't as dumb as you think.

So lets put things in perspective to show this is an intentional TROLL THREAD.

You posed in the rank the Purple Rain songs thread that it is a useless thread. Then right after you create a thread titled Rank The Songs of NEWS.

You posted in the Parade is to Revolver as SOTT is to SGT Peppers Thread and you post what's the point of this thread, and then you create a SOTT is to SGT Peppers as Black Album is to White Album thread.

So you are making these troll threads on purpose because you are butt hurt that your speculated Batman deluxe thread got closed.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 06/28/20 2:49pm

feeluupp

So you just broke 2 rules in less than 24 hours on the org.

You can not create speculation threads without proof, and you can not troll. Those are clearly stated here on the ORG.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 06/28/20 2:56pm

feeluupp

Here are your most recent posts ROD:

Ranking Purple Rain Songs Thread:

"Useless thread #1125"

Then you troll and create a rank songs on NEWS Thread

Camille Album Poll Thread:

"What's the point?!"

Cocoa Boys Thread:

"Wonderful topic."

Parade Is To Revolver As SOTT Is To SGT Peppers Thread:

"What's the point of this thread?!"

Then you troll and create another thread saying Black Album is to White Album thread.


[Edited 6/28/20 14:57pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 06/28/20 2:57pm

RODSERLING

feeluupp said:



RODSERLING said:


feeluupp said:



Since you BROKE the rules creating a rumor speculation thread with no substantial facts of a Deluxe release of Batman, you are sarcastically and creating trolling threads on purpose because you are upset that your thread got locked. In other words, it is how a child reacts, you basically are trying to prove a point that your threads have worth and shouldn't be locked when other threads that seem "silly" to your point of view are still active on the Org.


[Edited 6/28/20 14:31pm]



And you underline your post now to make it more important? Lol I really don't care about my batman post being closed. Your loss, not mine. . GB is a great movie, and is a sequel of another great movie, no matter what you think, collaborator Feeluup!


I'm sure the majority of the ORG isn't as dumb as you think.



So lets put things in perspective to show this is an intentional TROLL THREAD.



You posed in the rank the Purple Rain songs thread that it is a useless thread. Then right after you create a thread titled Rank The Songs of NEWS.



You posted in the Parade is to Revolver as SOTT is to SGT Peppers Thread and you post what's the point of this thread, and then you create a SOTT is to SGT Peppers as Black Album is to White Album thread.



So you are making these troll threads on purpose because you are butt hurt that your speculated Batman deluxe thread got closed.





You really have to get a life, collaborator Feeluup.
.
Again : I don't care about the thread locked. It was your loss, not mine.

You are childish. Can a moderator tell him that MPs exist? Instead of vomiting your obsession with me in this thread ?
.
Is that really piss you of to that level that someone love this wonderful movie and want to rank the tracks on News?
.

This is what orgers are doing here Collaborator Feeluup, and you should be doing that too, and schnell.
I m waiting for you to rank the News' track, I m really interested in your take on it.
.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 06/28/20 3:00pm

RODSERLING

feeluupp said:

So you just broke 2 rules in less than 24 hours on the org.



You can not create speculation threads without proof, and you can not troll. Those are clearly stated here on the ORG.



SNIP - OF4$
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 06/28/20 3:12pm

feeluupp

RODSERLING said:

feeluupp said:

I'm sure the majority of the ORG isn't as dumb as you think.

So lets put things in perspective to show this is an intentional TROLL THREAD.

You posed in the rank the Purple Rain songs thread that it is a useless thread. Then right after you create a thread titled Rank The Songs of NEWS.

You posted in the Parade is to Revolver as SOTT is to SGT Peppers Thread and you post what's the point of this thread, and then you create a SOTT is to SGT Peppers as Black Album is to White Album thread.

So you are making these troll threads on purpose because you are butt hurt that your speculated Batman deluxe thread got closed.

You really have to get a life, collaborator Feeluup. . Again : I don't care about the thread locked. It was your loss, not mine. You are childish. Can a moderator tell him that MPs exist? Instead of vomiting your obsession with me in this thread ? . Is that really piss you of to that level that someone love this wonderful movie and want to rank the tracks on News? . This is what orgers are doing here Collaborator Feeluup, and you should be doing that too, and schnell. I m waiting for you to rank the News' track, I m really interested in your take on it. .

You are so insulted your thread got closed that you are mimicking similar threads here on the ORG and making the same threads except your doing it on purpose to troll.

So when someone responds to rank the NEWS thread, you are just trolling them and making them look stupid because probably some members will actually respond as intention of actual discussion even if you created those threads in a trolling member just to prove your agenda.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Graffiti Bridge is a great film