independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 18th Nov 2019 9:09am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > The Estate Discussion
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 5 of 6 <123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #120 posted 09/24/19 7:04pm

PeggyO

Truth is stranger than fiction...In a way it is a blessing as it keeps the Estate out of their hands while another mess is untangled.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #121 posted 09/24/19 9:56pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

PeggyO said:

Truth is stranger than fiction...In a way it is a blessing as it keeps the Estate out of their hands while another mess is untangled.



It's a HUGE mess.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #122 posted 09/25/19 7:18am

Mumio

avatar

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:


It's a HUGE mess.

But but but WHEN WILL IT BE FINISHED???? IT'S TAKING FOREVER! wink

lol lol

[Edited 9/25/19 7:19am]

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #123 posted 09/25/19 11:57am

jfenster

why cant everyone involved figure a way for everyone to make money whilst keeping his legacy alive and fans satiated ???? doesnt sound hard

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #124 posted 09/25/19 3:04pm

PennyPurple

avatar

jfenster said:

why cant everyone involved figure a way for everyone to make money whilst keeping his legacy alive and fans satiated ???? doesnt sound hard

Because it looks like they are busy stabbing each other in the back and trying to sell out before the Estate is even settled.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #125 posted 09/25/19 4:26pm

onlyforaminute

I've given up on waiting for the cream to rise. It is what you see no more, no less. Soon eough te whole thing will be in someone else's hands. Not good, not bad just is.
Year of Return 2019
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #126 posted 09/26/19 12:32pm

jfenster

onlyforaminute said:

I've given up on waiting for the cream to rise. It is what you see no more, no less. Soon eough te whole thing will be in someone else's hands. Not good, not bad just is.

u sure its not he lawyers milking the situatioon before the courts get wise??

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #127 posted 09/26/19 12:58pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

jfenster said:

onlyforaminute said:

I've given up on waiting for the cream to rise. It is what you see no more, no less. Soon eough te whole thing will be in someone else's hands. Not good, not bad just is.

u sure its not he lawyers milking the situatioon before the courts get wise??



Alfred assigning 90% of his expected inheritance to a direct competitor with the companies the Estate has been publishing Ps music through has NOTHING to do with lawyers milking the situation. rolleyes rolleyes


It would help if you would read the court documents and become familiar with what is actually happening instead of your ramblings that make no sense.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #128 posted 09/28/19 4:22pm

onlyforaminute

jfenster said:



onlyforaminute said:


I've given up on waiting for the cream to rise. It is what you see no more, no less. Soon eough te whole thing will be in someone else's hands. Not good, not bad just is.

u sure its not he lawyers milking the situatioon before the courts get wise??


Based on what has been going on so far I'd say no. Everybody has their own wants and this has gone on so long that any crumb of motivation to keep up certain appearances has waned. It always comes down to what the people involved want and how motivated they are to carry it through because it's never going to be easy keeping Prince's vision afloat, so a whole lot of backbone and fortitude is needed. Seems there's been more whimsy than force to be reckoned with. I would say Prince was a force, which is why we're here.
Year of Return 2019
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #129 posted 09/29/19 4:27pm

AaronReturn200
5

The Estate has so far done the Mid 2000s triplet, Rave and the early TAFKAP releases in the core reissue series, so what next? Maybe Diamonds And Pearls and Love Symbol Album if we're going reverse?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #130 posted 10/01/19 9:32pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

Another weird claim against the Estate was filed today about the possibility of someone being the father of this woman's child.

It is bizarre.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #131 posted 10/02/19 4:55am

PennyPurple

avatar

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

Another weird claim against the Estate was filed today about the possibility of someone being the father of this woman's child.

It is bizarre.

I don't understand. I can't get the page to load. sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #132 posted 10/02/19 9:30am

laytonian

PennyPurple said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

Another weird claim against the Estate was filed today about the possibility of someone being the father of this woman's child.

It is bizarre.

I don't understand. I can't get the page to load. sad

Even if you get it to load, you won't understand wink

Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #133 posted 10/02/19 4:39pm

PennyPurple

avatar

laytonian said:

PennyPurple said:

I don't understand. I can't get the page to load. sad

Even if you get it to load, you won't understand wink

OMG I finally got it to load. nuts faint



  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #134 posted 10/03/19 5:11am

Lovejunky

avatar

so a after guy named "Chris" came into her bedroom at nigh and ~Took advantage of her ~ on the regular,

suddenly she found herself pregnant....

and

since Princes Character in under the Cherry Moon is Named Christopher,

he is the father of her child ??????

Did I get that right ????

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #135 posted 10/03/19 7:56am

Rev

avatar

How does a nutball like this have the capacity to locate a lawyer to file this for them? The lawyer won't get paid by the estate, so what's in it for the lawyer?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #136 posted 10/03/19 8:02am

laytonian

Lovejunky said:

so a after guy named "Chris" came into her bedroom at nigh and ~Took advantage of her ~ on the regular,

suddenly she found herself pregnant....

and

since Princes Character in under the Cherry Moon is Named Christopher,

he is the father of her child ??????

Did I get that right ????

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin


She didn't even mention any connection like that nor "Christopher" -- but spent a lot of time describing how a dog shat all over a room. biggrin biggrin biggrin
At this point, I'm sure the court uses this kinda thing for hilarity.

Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #137 posted 10/03/19 8:04am

laytonian

jfenster said:

onlyforaminute said:

I've given up on waiting for the cream to rise. It is what you see no more, no less. Soon eough te whole thing will be in someone else's hands. Not good, not bad just is.

u sure its not he lawyers milking the situatioon before the courts get wise??


No attorney has been on this from the start; the "family" switches attorneys like I switch shoes. Then they bring up new issues, make independent decisions, are preyed upon by shysters.
IF they had made a cohesive bond and stuck with it, this would likely have been settled by now.

Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #138 posted 10/03/19 3:09pm

PennyPurple

avatar

laytonian said:

Lovejunky said:

so a after guy named "Chris" came into her bedroom at nigh and ~Took advantage of her ~ on the regular,

suddenly she found herself pregnant....

and

since Princes Character in under the Cherry Moon is Named Christopher,

he is the father of her child ??????

Did I get that right ????

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin


She didn't even mention any connection like that nor "Christopher" -- but spent a lot of time describing how a dog shat all over a room. biggrin biggrin biggrin
At this point, I'm sure the court uses this kinda thing for hilarity.

Did you notice the part about LaTanya Jackson? lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #139 posted 10/03/19 5:38pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

PennyPurple said:

Did you notice the part about LaTanya Jackson? lol

Yep, and Chris is the one who "staged a stake out..." for her to catch the other man that was sexually assaulting her but in the end she thinks Chris is the father. eek


Prince = Chris??

This all occurred in Detroit too.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #140 posted 10/03/19 5:58pm

PennyPurple

avatar

People just floor me. There are a bunch of nuts out there.

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

PennyPurple said:

Did you notice the part about LaTanya Jackson? lol

Yep, and Chris is the one who "staged a stake out..." for her to catch the other man that was sexually assaulting her but in the end she thinks Chris is the father. eek


Prince = Chris??

This all occurred in Detroit too.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #141 posted 10/05/19 12:15am

ChickenMcNugge
ts

avatar

AaronReturn2005 said:

The Estate has so far done the Mid 2000s triplet, Rave and the early TAFKAP releases in the core reissue series, so what next? Maybe Diamonds And Pearls and Love Symbol Album if we're going reverse?



Those two won’t be accessible to Sony Legacy until 2021, right? So I’m guessing it’ll probably be Crystal Ball and The Rainbow Children. I’d be interested to know the status of the side projects like Exodus and Newpower Soul in all this, though.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #142 posted 10/05/19 8:48am

laytonian

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

PennyPurple said:

Did you notice the part about LaTanya Jackson? lol

Yep, and Chris is the one who "staged a stake out..." for her to catch the other man that was sexually assaulting her but in the end she thinks Chris is the father. eek
Prince = Chris??
This all occurred in Detroit too.


Yup. In the middle of a busy career, P took time out to stage a stake-out.
eek eek eek

Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #143 posted 10/05/19 12:21pm

jfenster

ChickenMcNuggets said:

AaronReturn2005 said:

The Estate has so far done the Mid 2000s triplet, Rave and the early TAFKAP releases in the core reissue series, so what next? Maybe Diamonds And Pearls and Love Symbol Album if we're going reverse?

Those two won’t be accessible to Sony Legacy until 2021, right? So I’m guessing it’ll probably be Crystal Ball and The Rainbow Children. I’d be interested to know the status of the side projects like Exodus and Newpower Soul in all this, though.

imagine TRC deluxe with the celebration movie footage

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #144 posted 10/06/19 10:49am

Mumio

avatar

PennyPurple said:

People just floor me. There are a bunch of nuts out there.

Lol, you have no idea how true your comment is. For real. And not all of them are benign nod

[Edited 10/6/19 10:49am]

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #145 posted 10/07/19 11:44am

partyup77

All the merch on the Paisley Park site is gone! neutral

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #146 posted 10/07/19 12:06pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

partyup77 said:

All the merch on the Paisley Park site is gone! neutral



It is still on the Official Prince site

https://store.prince.com/...k-from-hub

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #147 posted 10/08/19 9:29am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator



Lien In Excess Of $1M Filed Against Prince Heirs For Legal Fees

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Minneapolis law firm Cozen O’Connor said they will hold a lien on Prince’s siblings’ interest in his Estate.



https://minnesota.cbsloca...f89ALm4I70

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #148 posted 10/08/19 11:01am

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

luv4u said:



Lien In Excess Of $1M Filed Against Prince Heirs For Legal Fees

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Minneapolis law firm Cozen O’Connor said they will hold a lien on Prince’s siblings’ interest in his Estate.



https://minnesota.cbsloca...f89ALm4I70

Almost $1 mil against Omarr and $100,000+ against Tyka.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #149 posted 10/08/19 3:25pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Wow, so does this mean that the other heirs can't get their part until the lien is paid?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 5 of 6 <123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > The Estate Discussion