independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 23rd Oct 2019 4:12am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > New Upcoming Release: PRINCE ORIGINALS
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 04/24/19 6:25pm

IstenSzek

avatar

renfield said:

I wonder if they'll include "I Feel For You". It's not unreleased and he didn't write it for someone else but it's one of the most famous examples of a song he wrote being performed by another artist, and makes the set more enticing for casuals. Useless filler for us but I won't have a hissyfit if they throw it on there.

Oh man. What if there are his versions of "Nasty Girl" or "Sugar Walls"?!?!?!?!?!?!?

[Edited 4/24/19 18:16pm]

[Edited 4/24/19 18:17pm]


it's a good choice for release, imo, it's sort of like "Prince: The Hits 3" or "Prince: The Hits 4"
in that it's all songs the public knows about, at least for the biggest hits. and it's songs that
we prince fans bought entire albums for by other people, sometimes just for that one songs
penned by prince.

people will want to have the original versions. even hardcore fans who might already own a
lot of these versions as bootlegs, simply for the sound upgrade or the one or two nuggets
that are truly unique to this release.

it's a release that appeals to the largest possible group of people.

personally, i'm stoked about it.

only thing to keep in mind in the excitement now is that it's likely just 1 album, perhaps a
double album. and a tiny tiny chance that it's part of a series.

there's so many songs he wrote for others and many of them well known. it's impossible to
release them all in one (commercial) go. so there are bound to be tracks that are 'missing'.
but it's at least looking like wheels are turning and stuff is coming out now.

as to "nasty girl" or "sugar walls" and the like, i think we'll have to wait a little while longer
for those kind of songs to come out. i'm sure that with the wealth of songs to pick from the
estate would rather not release them yet, (or "never be another fool" etc).


cool

and true love lives on lollipops and crisps
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 04/24/19 6:27pm

IstenSzek

avatar

feeluupp said:

1. This release was probably the rumoured replacement for the 1999 Deluxe a few months ago when it was circulating that another new WB release would be in place of 1999 Deluxe.

2. The Star Tribune wrote the press release for this 7 days ago, but will be released tomorrow.

3. This release will be announced at the end of celebration event tomorrow.

4. Obviously whoever was working on the website was probably getting it ready to put it on pre order and published the picture instead by mistake...

[Edited 4/24/19 18:26pm]


also, drfunkenberry said a couple weeks ago that although there would be no "new/post 1996"
music released until 2020/2021, there would be a few 'compilations' released before then.

and true love lives on lollipops and crisps
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 04/24/19 6:28pm

MIInsane

I'm really hoping it contains "Neon Telephone", although I doubt it will. I've always thought that it was so representative of where Prince was in 1985-1986.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 04/24/19 6:35pm

Mindbells9

avatar

I'm PRAYING that "Wouldn't U Love 2 Love Me?" is the 1986 version that Taja Seville released! To have that version in pristine quality is my holy grail! eek
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 04/24/19 6:36pm

donnyenglish

Let’s all pray to sweet baby Jesus that his version of The Stick is on there.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 04/24/19 6:37pm

feeluupp

avatar

donnyenglish said:

Let’s all pray to sweet baby Jesus that his version of The Stick is on there.

It's a double LP so chances are good lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 04/24/19 6:38pm

feeluupp

avatar

Militant posted a vid after seeing the OrG lol lol

https://www.youtube.com/w...e=youtu.be" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/w...e=youtu.be

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 04/24/19 6:47pm

feeluupp

avatar

LOL The link has been taken off the website clearly they messed up lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 04/24/19 6:48pm

pricetag

VARIETY exclusive. They've officially announced.

https://variety.com/2019/...203197451/

June 7 Birthday release.

[Edited 4/24/19 18:49pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 04/24/19 6:48pm

feeluupp

avatar

Tracklist has been released

Source: https://variety.com/2019/...vUonRRQQ1s" target="_blank">https://variety.com/2019/...vUonRRQQ1s

Song Title First Released by (Artist: Album – year) Year of Prince’s Recording Included on Originals
1. Sex Shooter Apollonia 6: Apollonia 6 – 1984 1983
2. Jungle Love The Time: Ice Cream Castle – 1984 1983
3. Manic Monday The Bangles: Different Light – 1985 1984
4. Noon Rendezvous Sheila E.: The Glamorous Life – 1984 1984
5. Make-Up Vanity 6: Vanity 6 – 1982 1981
6. 100 MPH Mazarati: Mazarati – 1986 1984
7. You’re My Love Kenny Rogers: They Don’t Make Them Like They Used To – 1986 1982
8. Holly Rock Sheila E.: Krush Groove (OST) – 1985 1985
9. Baby, You’re a Trip Jill Jones: Jill Jones – 1987 1982
10. The Glamorous Life Sheila E.: The Glamorous Life – 1984 1983
11. Gigolos Get Lonely Too The Time: What Time Is It? – 1982 1982
12. Love… Thy Will Be Done Martika: Martika’s Kitchen – 1991 1991
13. Dear Michaelangelo Sheila E.: Romance 1600 – 1985 1985
14. Wouldn’t You Love to Love Me? Taja Sevelle: Taja Sevelle – 1987 1981
15. Nothing Compares 2 U The Family: The Family – 1985 1984

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 04/24/19 6:51pm

SchlomoThaHomo

avatar

feeluupp said:

Tracklist has been released

Source: https://variety.com/2019/...vUonRRQQ1s" target="_blank">https://variety.com/2019/...vUonRRQQ1s

Song Title First Released by (Artist: Album – year) Year of Prince’s Recording Included on Originals
1. Sex Shooter Apollonia 6: Apollonia 6 – 1984 1983
2. Jungle Love The Time: Ice Cream Castle – 1984 1983
3. Manic Monday The Bangles: Different Light – 1985 1984
4. Noon Rendezvous Sheila E.: The Glamorous Life – 1984 1984
5. Make-Up Vanity 6: Vanity 6 – 1982 1981
6. 100 MPH Mazarati: Mazarati – 1986 1984
7. You’re My Love Kenny Rogers: They Don’t Make Them Like They Used To – 1986 1982
8. Holly Rock Sheila E.: Krush Groove (OST) – 1985 1985
9. Baby, You’re a Trip Jill Jones: Jill Jones – 1987 1982
10. The Glamorous Life Sheila E.: The Glamorous Life – 1984 1983
11. Gigolos Get Lonely Too The Time: What Time Is It? – 1982 1982
12. Love… Thy Will Be Done Martika: Martika’s Kitchen – 1991 1991
13. Dear Michaelangelo Sheila E.: Romance 1600 – 1985 1985
14. Wouldn’t You Love to Love Me? Taja Sevelle: Taja Sevelle – 1987 1981
15. Nothing Compares 2 U The Family: The Family – 1985 1984


Whoa!! That's very exciting! Especially Gigolos, Noon Rendezvous, and Dear Michaelangelo!

"That's when stars collide. When there's space for what u want, and ur heart is open wide."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 04/24/19 6:52pm

pricetag

Tidal first? What any of these tracks have to do with Jay-Z, I don't know...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 04/24/19 6:52pm

rogifan

renfield said:

I wonder if they'll include "I Feel For You". It's not unreleased and he didn't write it for someone else but it's one of the most famous examples of a song he wrote being performed by another artist, and makes the set more enticing for casuals. Useless filler for us but I won't have a hissyfit if they throw it on there.



Oh man. What if there are his versions of "Nasty Girl" or "Sugar Walls"?!?!?!?!?!?!?


[Edited 4/24/19 18:16pm]

[Edited 4/24/19 18:17pm]


Looks like they didn’t. Bummer. I’ll bet there are casual fans who aren’t familiar with the Prince version (or even know that he wrote it). I don’t remember him playing it a lot live.
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 04/24/19 6:52pm

feeluupp

avatar

pricetag said:

Tidal first? What any of these tracks have to do with Jay-Z, I don't know...

This looks like the planned TIDAL release of unreleased music that was finalized before Prince died.

And on his birthday, June 7, the late artist’s estate, in partnership with Warner Bros. Records and Tidal, will release “Originals,” a 15-track album featuring 14 previously unreleased recordings by Prince of such songs. The tracks were selected collaboratively by Troy Carter, on behalf of The Prince Estate, and Jay-Z.

Starting June 7, “Originals” will stream ...or 14 days. The announcement notes, “In the spirit of sharing Prince’s music with his fans as he wanted, the album will be available to stream in Master quality via Tidal’s HiFi subscription tier. Members will be able to hear the recordings just as the Artist intended the tracks to sound.”

[Edited 4/24/19 18:54pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 04/24/19 6:53pm

WhisperingDand
elions

avatar

Honestly I think I'm most excited for "Make-Up." One of his most intense and dark new wave tracks, borderline goth electro. I predict a dramatic re-assessment from people who normally write off the Vanity 6 project.

[Edited 4/24/19 18:57pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 04/24/19 6:54pm

ChocolateBox31
21

avatar

Prince Estate to Release ‘Originals’ Album: His Versions of Songs He Gave to Other Artists (EXCLUSIVE)

It’s a rare singer-songwriter who can just give away undeniable hits like “Nothing Compares 2 U,” “Manic Monday” and “The Glamorous Life” to other artists, but that’s exactly what Prince did throughout his 40-year career.

And on his birthday, June 7, the late artist’s estate, in partnership with Warner Bros. Records and Tidal, will release “Originals,” a 15-track album featuring 14 previously unreleased recordings by Prince of such songs. The tracks were selected collaboratively by Troy Carter, on behalf of The Prince Estate, and Jay-Z.

Starting June 7, “Originals” will stream ...or 14 days. The announcement notes, “In the spirit of sharing Prince’s music with his fans as he wanted, the album will be available to stream in Master quality via Tidal’s HiFi subscription tier. Members will be able to hear the recordings just as the Artist intended the tracks to sound.”

It’s a rare singer-songwriter who can just give away undeniable hits like “Nothing Compares 2 U,” “Manic Monday” and “The Glamorous Life” to other artists, but that’s exactly what Prince did throughout his 40-year career.

And on his birthday, June 7, the late artist’s estate, in partnership with Warner Bros. Records and Tidal, will release “Originals,” a 15-track album featuring 14 previously unreleased recordings by Prince of such songs. The tracks were selected collaboratively by Troy Carter, on behalf of The Prince Estate, and Jay-Z.

Starting June 7, “Originals” will stream ...or 14 days. The announcement notes, “In the spirit of sharing Prince’s music with his fans as he wanted, the album will be available to stream in Master quality via Tidal’s HiFi subscription tier. Members will be able to hear the recordings just as the Artist intended the tracks to sound.”

Prince Rogers Nelson

On June 21, Warner Bros. will release the recordings, sourced directly from Prince’s archive of “Vault” recordings, via all download and streaming partners and physically on CD, while 180 gram 2LP and limited edition Deluxe CD+2LP formats will follow on July 19th. (Pre-order the album here.)

Prince was a monumentally prolific artist and by the mid-1980s, in addition to releasing nine of his most commercially successful albums, he also wrote and recorded many dozens of songs for proteges The Time, Vanity 6, Sheila E., Apollonia 6, Jill Jones, the Family, and Mazarati. Often, Prince’s original demo recordings would be used as master takes on their albums, with only minor alterations to the instrumentation and a replacement of the vocal tracks. Other times, artists would rely on his demos to guide them through their own recording process, with Prince’s initial take informing their final version of his song.

“Originals” reveals the origins of these songs — many of which were substantial hits — along with deeper album cuts such as Vanity 6’s “Make-Up,” Jill Jones’s “Baby, You’re a Trip,” and Kenny Rogers’ “You’re My Love.” The only previously released song is Prince’s original 1984 version of “Nothing Compares 2 U,” which was released in 2018 as a standalone single (and as a stellar live duet with Rosie Gaines in 1993). The song was originally released in 1985 by The Family, and made into an unforgettable No. 1 single by Sinead O’Connor five years later.

Song Title First Released by (Artist: Album – year) Year of Prince’s Recording Included on Originals
1. Sex Shooter Apollonia 6: Apollonia 6 – 1984 1983
2. Jungle Love The Time: Ice Cream Castle – 1984 1983
3. Manic Monday The Bangles: Different Light – 1985 1984
4. Noon Rendezvous Sheila E.: The Glamorous Life – 1984 1984
5. Make-Up Vanity 6: Vanity 6 – 1982 1981
6. 100 MPH Mazarati: Mazarati – 1986 1984
7. You’re My Love Kenny Rogers: They Don’t Make Them Like They Used To – 1986 1982
8. Holly Rock Sheila E.: Krush Groove (OST) – 1985 1985
9. Baby, You’re a Trip Jill Jones: Jill Jones – 1987 1982
10. The Glamorous Life Sheila E.: The Glamorous Life – 1984 1983
11. Gigolos Get Lonely Too The Time: What Time Is It? – 1982 1982
12. Love… Thy Will Be Done Martika: Martika’s Kitchen – 1991 1991
13. Dear Michaelangelo Sheila E.: Romance 1600 – 1985 1985
14. Wouldn’t You Love to Love Me? Taja Sevelle: Taja Sevelle – 1987 1981
15. Nothing Compares 2 U The Family: The Family – 1985 1984

https://variety.com/2019/...203197451/

This is turning into a GREAT year!!!!

"4 all of us, life is death without adventure,& adventure only comes 2 those who are willing 2 b daring & take chances." prince AMA's 1985
“When eye say, ‘eye own “Purple Rain,” eye sound like Kanye.” He paused.“Who eye consider a friend.”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 04/24/19 6:55pm

feeluupp

avatar

Ahhh so this is the planned upcoming TIDAL release.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 04/24/19 7:02pm

renfield

avatar

Interesting that it says "sourced directly from Prince’s archive of “Vault” recordings". This should be the first post-Iron Mountain work we've seen released (unless you count P&AM1983 which was,at best, sourced from a 35 year old cassette tape). This should give us some indication what to expect sonically going forward. I hope it's good.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 04/24/19 7:05pm

IstenSzek

avatar

feeluupp said:

Ahhh so this is the planned upcoming TIDAL release.

that is SO weird lol

but anyway, love the tracklist, looking forward to this release woot!

and glad that it's not months and months away but will be here in 6 weeks cool

and true love lives on lollipops and crisps
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 04/24/19 7:09pm

IstenSzek

avatar

IstenSzek said:

renfield said:

I wonder if they'll include "I Feel For You". It's not unreleased and he didn't write it for someone else but it's one of the most famous examples of a song he wrote being performed by another artist, and makes the set more enticing for casuals. Useless filler for us but I won't have a hissyfit if they throw it on there.

Oh man. What if there are his versions of "Nasty Girl" or "Sugar Walls"?!?!?!?!?!?!?

[Edited 4/24/19 18:16pm]

[Edited 4/24/19 18:17pm]


it's a good choice for release, imo, it's sort of like "Prince: The Hits 3" or "Prince: The Hits 4"
in that it's all songs the public knows about, at least for the biggest hits. and it's songs that
we prince fans bought entire albums for by other people, sometimes just for that one songs
penned by prince.

people will want to have the original versions. even hardcore fans who might already own a
lot of these versions as bootlegs, simply for the sound upgrade or the one or two nuggets
that are truly unique to this release.

it's a release that appeals to the largest possible group of people.

personally, i'm stoked about it.

only thing to keep in mind in the excitement now is that it's likely just 1 album, perhaps a
double album. and a tiny tiny chance that it's part of a series.

there's so many songs he wrote for others and many of them well known. it's impossible to
release them all in one (commercial) go. so there are bound to be tracks that are 'missing'.
but it's at least looking like wheels are turning and stuff is coming out now.

as to "nasty girl" or "sugar walls" and the like, i think we'll have to wait a little while longer
for those kind of songs to come out. i'm sure that with the wealth of songs to pick from the
estate would rather not release them yet, (or "never be another fool" etc).


cool



strike that. "make-up" is on there omfg excited cool woot! dancing jig music

and true love lives on lollipops and crisps
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 04/24/19 7:11pm

renfield

avatar

IstenSzek said:

strike that. "make-up" is on there omfg excited cool woot! dancing jig music

I'm TOTALLY fine with that. Also excited to hear his version of "You're My Love", minus the schmaltz Kenny Rogers' producer heaped on it. And Prince's version is from 1982 so I can only imagine how completely different it sounds.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 04/24/19 7:18pm

Halen

Excited it's mostly unreleased material cool

[Edited 4/24/19 19:32pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 04/24/19 7:29pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Can't wait, is it only on vinyl?

[Edited 4/24/19 19:31pm]

[Edited 4/24/19 19:33pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 04/24/19 7:33pm

MIInsane

PennyPurple said:

Can't wait, is only on vinyl?

[Edited 4/24/19 19:31pm]

CD and 2LP

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #54 posted 04/24/19 7:33pm

PennyPurple

avatar

MIInsane said:

PennyPurple said:

Can't wait, is only on vinyl?

[Edited 4/24/19 19:31pm]

CD and 2LP

Alright!!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #55 posted 04/24/19 7:44pm

databank

avatar

ChocolateBox3121 said:

Prince Estate to Release ‘Originals’ Album: His Versions of Songs He Gave to Other Artists (EXCLUSIVE)

It’s a rare singer-songwriter who can just give away undeniable hits like “Nothing Compares 2 U,” “Manic Monday” and “The Glamorous Life” to other artists, but that’s exactly what Prince did throughout his 40-year career.

And on his birthday, June 7, the late artist’s estate, in partnership with Warner Bros. Records and Tidal, will release “Originals,” a 15-track album featuring 14 previously unreleased recordings by Prince of such songs. The tracks were selected collaboratively by Troy Carter, on behalf of The Prince Estate, and Jay-Z.

Starting June 7, “Originals” will stream ...or 14 days. The announcement notes, “In the spirit of sharing Prince’s music with his fans as he wanted, the album will be available to stream in Master quality via Tidal’s HiFi subscription tier. Members will be able to hear the recordings just as the Artist intended the tracks to sound.”

It’s a rare singer-songwriter who can just give away undeniable hits like “Nothing Compares 2 U,” “Manic Monday” and “The Glamorous Life” to other artists, but that’s exactly what Prince did throughout his 40-year career.

And on his birthday, June 7, the late artist’s estate, in partnership with Warner Bros. Records and Tidal, will release “Originals,” a 15-track album featuring 14 previously unreleased recordings by Prince of such songs. The tracks were selected collaboratively by Troy Carter, on behalf of The Prince Estate, and Jay-Z.

Starting June 7, “Originals” will stream ...or 14 days. The announcement notes, “In the spirit of sharing Prince’s music with his fans as he wanted, the album will be available to stream in Master quality via Tidal’s HiFi subscription tier. Members will be able to hear the recordings just as the Artist intended the tracks to sound.”

Prince Rogers Nelson

On June 21, Warner Bros. will release the recordings, sourced directly from Prince’s archive of “Vault” recordings, via all download and streaming partners and physically on CD, while 180 gram 2LP and limited edition Deluxe CD+2LP formats will follow on July 19th. (Pre-order the album here.)

Prince was a monumentally prolific artist and by the mid-1980s, in addition to releasing nine of his most commercially successful albums, he also wrote and recorded many dozens of songs for proteges The Time, Vanity 6, Sheila E., Apollonia 6, Jill Jones, the Family, and Mazarati. Often, Prince’s original demo recordings would be used as master takes on their albums, with only minor alterations to the instrumentation and a replacement of the vocal tracks. Other times, artists would rely on his demos to guide them through their own recording process, with Prince’s initial take informing their final version of his song.

“Originals” reveals the origins of these songs — many of which were substantial hits — along with deeper album cuts such as Vanity 6’s “Make-Up,” Jill Jones’s “Baby, You’re a Trip,” and Kenny Rogers’ “You’re My Love.” The only previously released song is Prince’s original 1984 version of “Nothing Compares 2 U,” which was released in 2018 as a standalone single (and as a stellar live duet with Rosie Gaines in 1993). The song was originally released in 1985 by The Family, and made into an unforgettable No. 1 single by Sinead O’Connor five years later.

Song Title First Released by (Artist: Album – year) Year of Prince’s Recording Included on Originals
1. Sex Shooter Apollonia 6: Apollonia 6 – 1984 1983
2. Jungle Love The Time: Ice Cream Castle – 1984 1983
3. Manic Monday The Bangles: Different Light – 1985 1984
4. Noon Rendezvous Sheila E.: The Glamorous Life – 1984 1984
5. Make-Up Vanity 6: Vanity 6 – 1982 1981
6. 100 MPH Mazarati: Mazarati – 1986 1984
7. You’re My Love Kenny Rogers: They Don’t Make Them Like They Used To – 1986 1982
8. Holly Rock Sheila E.: Krush Groove (OST) – 1985 1985
9. Baby, You’re a Trip Jill Jones: Jill Jones – 1987 1982
10. The Glamorous Life Sheila E.: The Glamorous Life – 1984 1983
11. Gigolos Get Lonely Too The Time: What Time Is It? – 1982 1982
12. Love… Thy Will Be Done Martika: Martika’s Kitchen – 1991 1991
13. Dear Michaelangelo Sheila E.: Romance 1600 – 1985 1985
14. Wouldn’t You Love to Love Me? Taja Sevelle: Taja Sevelle – 1987 1981
15. Nothing Compares 2 U The Family: The Family – 1985 1984

https://variety.com/2019/...203197451/

This is turning into a GREAT year!!!!

New Prince music is always good news, but...

.

1/ My main concern is the authenticity of the tracks: have they been remixed/overdubbed like NC2U last year? Actually this would be the Estate's chance to redeem themselves by releasing the original NC2U the way Prince left it. I really, really hope they did the right thing.

.

2/ The tracklist is debatable. I find it relatively messy. I would rather have kept the side-projects tracks (Time, 6's, Sheila, Jill) for later rereleases of said side-projects, and focused on random songs such as the Kenny Rodgers or Taja Sevelle ones. I would also have preferred a more cohesive/time-focused compilation: having LTWBD on the same record as a Vanity 6 track is, well, maybe not the best choice. In the end I wonder what was the logic in selecting those songs above the dozens of available tracks. Let's see how it plays in sequence though...

.

3/ I was quite surprised to see that it's not titled Originals, Vol. 1. This could obviously become a series, since there are so many other songs.

.

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #56 posted 04/24/19 7:47pm

PennyPurple

avatar

I am grateful we are getting this. Thank you to all involved in making this happen.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #57 posted 04/24/19 7:55pm

sulls

avatar

HOLY MOLEY eek eek eek
"I like to watch."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #58 posted 04/24/19 7:56pm

lust

avatar

This is fantastic news. Exactly the type of release that many of us have been wanting for ages.

Now, moaners about how Prince didn’t celebrate birthdays arriving in 1...2....3...!
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #59 posted 04/24/19 7:57pm

motherfunka

avatar

I wish Screams of Passion and A Love Bizarre would have made it on there.

TRUE BLUE
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > New Upcoming Release: PRINCE ORIGINALS