independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 13th Oct 2019 8:18pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > The Estate Discussion - Part 10 .... Continued
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 6 of 17 « First<2345678910>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #150 posted 09/03/17 10:02am

1Sasha

Bodhi, I agree. I know that the opinion is not popular, but I can't see anything rose-colored about what he left and how things have been handled.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #151 posted 09/03/17 10:04am

laurarichardso
n

Bodhitheblackdog said:



ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:




laurarichardson said:


I know all of this but did you read were Tidal is saying the judge in the Federal case compelled the estate managers to seek some of this info on their own. It is wired that they are not getting any info from Pheadra and they are not implying that she did not have POA or authority to execute contracts but are carrying on about the exclusivity of his image ( which is only concerning the promotion of streaming services not that his image cannot be used anywhere else ) when the could certainly get testimony from Phredra or the other attorney about what clauses are in the agreement. Do you think NPG LLC did not a have a copy of this document? Something is not right? [Edited 9/2/17 21:08pm]

There are two different cases with Tidal, Federal and Probate.


The Federal Court is governed by the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure which is different that the Minnesota Rules of Civil Procedure.



ISLIJAG, you must be a saint to even bother elucidating ad nauseum...LR knows everything, remember?


--All have done is ask questions. I only know what I read like anyone else who would take the time to read any of this. I think you do not read any thing about this case at all because you never know what you are talking about at all when some info is avalible.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #152 posted 09/03/17 10:13am

laurarichardso
n

1Sasha said:

My opinion is that if things had been set up properly, we would not be having this discussion. There would be no court cases. All documents would have been filed appropriately, as needed, by Prince's legal team. Perhaps the only legal issues remaining would be claims of paternity. There was no need for this chaos. None.


What does a will have to do with the contract between Tidal and NPG LLC. When does a will void a contract? Pherdra and any other attorneys involved show have copies or at least know the details about these deals. I think the choas around this Tidal was made by the professional people who worked for Prince and the crooked attorney and bank that came along after. There is no will but if there was one how do we know that. Breamer or one of these bootleg attorneys wolud not have been executors? The problem is too many crooks.

What sort of professional people don't want to held liable after the fact and appears to know nothing about managing the LLC?

Something shady is going on and it has nothing to do with a will.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #153 posted 09/03/17 10:18am

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

laurarichardson said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

There are two different cases with Tidal, Federal and Probate.

The Federal Court is governed by the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure which is different that the Minnesota Rules of Civil Procedure.

--I know there are two different courts. I am asking you again have you read any of this at all? Tidal is discussing the lawsuit and how a judge in the Federal case compelled them to find documents they should be able to obtain. My point is even a judge thinks it is odd that cannot get a hold of these docs. I have asked some questions that I think anyone would ask.

It doesnt matter what the Judge said and/or Ordered in the Federal case.

It has no bearing on the Probate case.

The Estate does not have to get documents on their own.

Tidal needs to pony up these documents as requested under the Minnesota Rules of Civil Procedure.

What is odd is that Tidal cannot get the documents to the people they are filing a claim against...now that is fucking odd.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #154 posted 09/03/17 10:36am

laurarichardso
n

Bodhitheblackdog said:



1Sasha said:


My opinion is that if things had been set up properly, we would not be having this discussion. There would be no court cases. All documents would have been filed appropriately, as needed, by Prince's legal team. Perhaps the only legal issues remaining would be claims of paternity. There was no need for this chaos. None.



AND, detailed plans would be in place for the proper and expediant curation of the vault, funds would have been earmarked for charities Prince wished to support, his remains would have ben handled exactly according to his instructions, etc. But those of us who believe a responsible, adult plan would have been better than this shit show are being told/bullied here on the Org. that



1) Prince was a brilliant businessman/tactician who didn't need a will because he had a 'business plan' in place (WTF),


2) Of course, he wanted his ashes on display over his kitchen door,


3) He had been planning for PP to be a museum for a decade...that's why the carpets were filthy, the HVAC system was shot, the buildings needed paint and deep cleaning, the couches were ripped, etc...but Shiela's drums were set up!!!



Occam's Razor, people, he was popping too many pills to notice, he was a world-class know-it-all and he was paralyzed into inaction by his fears, ego and addiction.





You have a serious reading comprehension problem.
1)No one said he was a brillant business man. All business ventures are risky no guarantee that things are going to go right. No matter who you are.
He had contracts with WB which is going to stand as no one is challenging it. He had a contract or some sort of arrangement with Tidal that was going to pay him 3 million up front. No one is getting advance payments for streaming but the lables artist do not get advances this was smart on his part. Owner equity is smart. Someone broke down how much PP could bring in which by those figures was substantial. Numerous people have said he was working on turning PP into mususem, the interior designer showed her work, he had displays set up, plans were drawn up and sent out to people. Not cleaning the rugs does not mean anything if you look at everything else was going on. You do not seem to understand that contracts are business plans and going so far to have displays built would say he had plans.
2) Stop being silly there was more displays in there then Sheila's drums and we only know about the HVAC system needing repair and the couches because of what was in a tabloid. Funny how no one who worked for him mentioned this and all have said they loved going to the park. For all we know those things were going to be fixed by the time the museum was opened and obviously he was going to have to make some changes for zoning. The urn is no longer there and quite frankly people put urns on there mantles in their homes all the time so how is the urn being placed in Paisley Park so different.
3) Why don't you read Sharon's interview she said they are going to support charities once they are running things. In the meantime an alumina group is working on charitable efforts for charities that Prince supported and the mods on this board could care less.
[Edited 9/3/17 10:49am]
[Edited 9/3/17 15:03pm]
[Edited 9/3/17 15:11pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #155 posted 09/03/17 3:09pm

laurarichardso
n

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:



laurarichardson said:


ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:


There are two different cases with Tidal, Federal and Probate.


The Federal Court is governed by the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure which is different that the Minnesota Rules of Civil Procedure.



--I know there are two different courts. I am asking you again have you read any of this at all? Tidal is discussing the lawsuit and how a judge in the Federal case compelled them to find documents they should be able to obtain. My point is even a judge thinks it is odd that cannot get a hold of these docs. I have asked some questions that I think anyone would ask.

It doesnt matter what the Judge said and/or Ordered in the Federal case.


It has no bearing on the Probate case.


The Estate does not have to get documents on their own.


Tidal needs to pony up these documents as requested under the Minnesota Rules of Civil Procedure.


What is odd is that Tidal cannot get the documents to the people they are filing a claim against...now that is fucking odd.


I did not say it had a bearing I said it was odd that NPG employees and attorneys do not have this information or are not cooperating with the estate. That is odd and I do not think Tidal will have to turn over shareholder meeting minutes or tax records it is not that hard to find via the IRS if a disbursement as an equity owner was paid out. Ask yourself why the estate is really trying to destroy this deal? Did you even read Tidal's correspondence?
[Edited 9/3/17 15:12pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #156 posted 09/03/17 3:35pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

laurarichardson said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

It doesnt matter what the Judge said and/or Ordered in the Federal case.

It has no bearing on the Probate case.

The Estate does not have to get documents on their own.

Tidal needs to pony up these documents as requested under the Minnesota Rules of Civil Procedure.

What is odd is that Tidal cannot get the documents to the people they are filing a claim against...now that is fucking odd.

I did not say it had a bearing I said it was odd that NPG employees and attorneys do not have this information or are not cooperating with the estate. That is odd and I do not think Tidal will have to turn over shareholder meeting minutes or tax records it is not that hard to find via the IRS if a disbursement as an equity owner was paid out. Ask yourself why the estate is really trying to destroy this deal? Did you even read Tidal's correspondence? [Edited 9/3/17 15:12pm]

I surrender.

Does anyone else understand what I am saying?

eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #157 posted 09/03/17 3:56pm

Bodhitheblackd
og

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

laurarichardson said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said: I did not say it had a bearing I said it was odd that NPG employees and attorneys do not have this information or are not cooperating with the estate. That is odd and I do not think Tidal will have to turn over shareholder meeting minutes or tax records it is not that hard to find via the IRS if a disbursement as an equity owner was paid out. Ask yourself why the estate is really trying to destroy this deal? Did you even read Tidal's correspondence? [Edited 9/3/17 15:12pm]

I surrender.

Does anyone else understand what I am saying?

eek

yes

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #158 posted 09/03/17 6:10pm

1Sasha

I understand.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #159 posted 09/04/17 5:53am

laurarichardso
n

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:



laurarichardson said:


ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:


It doesnt matter what the Judge said and/or Ordered in the Federal case.


It has no bearing on the Probate case.


The Estate does not have to get documents on their own.


Tidal needs to pony up these documents as requested under the Minnesota Rules of Civil Procedure.


What is odd is that Tidal cannot get the documents to the people they are filing a claim against...now that is fucking odd.



I did not say it had a bearing I said it was odd that NPG employees and attorneys do not have this information or are not cooperating with the estate. That is odd and I do not think Tidal will have to turn over shareholder meeting minutes or tax records it is not that hard to find via the IRS if a disbursement as an equity owner was paid out. Ask yourself why the estate is really trying to destroy this deal? Did you even read Tidal's correspondence? [Edited 9/3/17 15:12pm]

I surrender.


Does anyone else understand what I am saying?


eek


I understand what you are saying. I understand discovery. I am saying it is weird that no one from the Prince camp has these docs. I am saying why is the only argument the estate has placed in writing at this time concerns a clause about the use of image? They are not stating that the POA is not valid or that the POA did not give Phredra authority to execute contracts. Also they are asking for propriety documents obvisously because they are trying to find out if Prince had equity which I would think Phredra or the other attorney should know or have paperwork on. In addition if Prince revived any disbursement like royalties or money from Tidal docs could be obtained from IRS for at least the equity payment.
These are the only questions I am asking. I never said estate did not have a right to ask for the docs.
[Edited 9/4/17 5:55am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #160 posted 09/04/17 10:09am

PennyPurple

avatar

The Urn is still at PP

laurarichardson said:

Bodhitheblackdog said:

AND, detailed plans would be in place for the proper and expediant curation of the vault, funds would have been earmarked for charities Prince wished to support, his remains would have ben handled exactly according to his instructions, etc. But those of us who believe a responsible, adult plan would have been better than this shit show are being told/bullied here on the Org. that

1) Prince was a brilliant businessman/tactician who didn't need a will because he had a 'business plan' in place (WTF),

2) Of course, he wanted his ashes on display over his kitchen door,

3) He had been planning for PP to be a museum for a decade...that's why the carpets were filthy, the HVAC system was shot, the buildings needed paint and deep cleaning, the couches were ripped, etc...but Shiela's drums were set up!!!

Occam's Razor, people, he was popping too many pills to notice, he was a world-class know-it-all and he was paralyzed into inaction by his fears, ego and addiction.

You have a serious reading comprehension problem. 1)No one said he was a brillant business man. All business ventures are risky no guarantee that things are going to go right. No matter who you are. He had contracts with WB which is going to stand as no one is challenging it. He had a contract or some sort of arrangement with Tidal that was going to pay him 3 million up front. No one is getting advance payments for streaming but the lables artist do not get advances this was smart on his part. Owner equity is smart. Someone broke down how much PP could bring in which by those figures was substantial. Numerous people have said he was working on turning PP into mususem, the interior designer showed her work, he had displays set up, plans were drawn up and sent out to people. Not cleaning the rugs does not mean anything if you look at everything else was going on. You do not seem to understand that contracts are business plans and going so far to have displays built would say he had plans. 2) Stop being silly there was more displays in there then Sheila's drums and we only know about the HVAC system needing repair and the couches because of what was in a tabloid. Funny how no one who worked for him mentioned this and all have said they loved going to the park. For all we know those things were going to be fixed by the time the museum was opened and obviously he was going to have to make some changes for zoning. The urn is no longer there and quite frankly people put urns on there mantles in their homes all the time so how is the urn being placed in Paisley Park so different. 3) Why don't you read Sharon's interview she said they are going to support charities once they are running things. In the meantime an alumina group is working on charitable efforts for charities that Prince supported and the mods on this board could care less. [Edited 9/3/17 10:49am] [Edited 9/3/17 15:03pm] [Edited 9/3/17 15:11pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #161 posted 09/04/17 10:22am

laurarichardso
n

But it does not have easy visibility to the public and once again people keep urns on their mantles in their homes all the time hiw is the urn being at Psisley any different.

PennyPurple said:

The Urn is still at PP



laurarichardson said:


Bodhitheblackdog said:


AND, detailed plans would be in place for the proper and expediant curation of the vault, funds would have been earmarked for charities Prince wished to support, his remains would have ben handled exactly according to his instructions, etc. But those of us who believe a responsible, adult plan would have been better than this shit show are being told/bullied here on the Org. that



1) Prince was a brilliant businessman/tactician who didn't need a will because he had a 'business plan' in place (WTF),


2) Of course, he wanted his ashes on display over his kitchen door,


3) He had been planning for PP to be a museum for a decade...that's why the carpets were filthy, the HVAC system was shot, the buildings needed paint and deep cleaning, the couches were ripped, etc...but Shiela's drums were set up!!!



Occam's Razor, people, he was popping too many pills to notice, he was a world-class know-it-all and he was paralyzed into inaction by his fears, ego and addiction.






You have a serious reading comprehension problem. 1)No one said he was a brillant business man. All business ventures are risky no guarantee that things are going to go right. No matter who you are. He had contracts with WB which is going to stand as no one is challenging it. He had a contract or some sort of arrangement with Tidal that was going to pay him 3 million up front. No one is getting advance payments for streaming but the lables artist do not get advances this was smart on his part. Owner equity is smart. Someone broke down how much PP could bring in which by those figures was substantial. Numerous people have said he was working on turning PP into mususem, the interior designer showed her work, he had displays set up, plans were drawn up and sent out to people. Not cleaning the rugs does not mean anything if you look at everything else was going on. You do not seem to understand that contracts are business plans and going so far to have displays built would say he had plans. 2) Stop being silly there was more displays in there then Sheila's drums and we only know about the HVAC system needing repair and the couches because of what was in a tabloid. Funny how no one who worked for him mentioned this and all have said they loved going to the park. For all we know those things were going to be fixed by the time the museum was opened and obviously he was going to have to make some changes for zoning. The urn is no longer there and quite frankly people put urns on there mantles in their homes all the time so how is the urn being placed in Paisley Park so different. 3) Why don't you read Sharon's interview she said they are going to support charities once they are running things. In the meantime an alumina group is working on charitable efforts for charities that Prince supported and the mods on this board could care less. [Edited 9/3/17 10:49am] [Edited 9/3/17 15:03pm] [Edited 9/3/17 15:11pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #162 posted 09/04/17 12:03pm

PennyPurple

avatar

laurarichardson said:

But it does not have easy visibility to the public and once again people keep urns on their mantles in their homes all the time hiw is the urn being at Psisley any different. PennyPurple said:

The Urn is still at PP

You said the Urn is no longer there. Personally I don't have a problem with it being at PP. It should be there.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #163 posted 09/04/17 4:50pm

laurarichardso
n

PennyPurple said:



laurarichardson said:


But it does not have easy visibility to the public and once again people keep urns on their mantles in their homes all the time hiw is the urn being at Psisley any different. PennyPurple said:

The Urn is still at PP





You said the Urn is no longer there. Personally I don't have a problem with it being at PP. It should be there.


Why do you prattle on like you do? The thing that a few people were complaining about was the urn being visable to the public the issue was not that it was just in the building. Also if he was not visable how would anyone know that it was even there? Visibility is the issue not that it was just in the building.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #164 posted 09/04/17 5:03pm

laytonian

laurarichardson said:

PennyPurple said:



laurarichardson said:


But it does not have easy visibility to the public and once again people keep urns on their mantles in their homes all the time hiw is the urn being at Psisley any different. PennyPurple said:

The Urn is still at PP





You said the Urn is no longer there. Personally I don't have a problem with it being at PP. It should be there.


Why do you prattle on like you do? The thing that a few people were complaining about was the urn being visable to the public the issue was not that it was just in the building. Also if he was not visable how would anyone know that it was even there? Visibility is the issue not that it was just in the building.


Laura, read what I've quoted above. You don't even agree with yourself.
.
Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #165 posted 09/04/17 5:04pm

Bodhitheblackd
og

laurarichardson said:

PennyPurple said:

You said the Urn is no longer there. Personally I don't have a problem with it being at PP. It should be there.

Why do you prattle on like you do? The thing that a few people were complaining about was the urn being visable to the public the issue was not that it was just in the building. Also if he was not visable how would anyone know that it was even there? Visibility is the issue not that it was just in the building.

You Go Girl, prattle on (now we know that LR is over 70)...loving it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #166 posted 09/04/17 5:07pm

laytonian

1Sasha said:

I understand.


.
Me, too.
There is only one who does not.
.
Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #167 posted 09/04/17 7:02pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

Allegedly the Equity Term Sheet issued equity in Project Panther to Prince because there is a Shareholders Agreement in the Equity Term Sheet. Comerica wants all documents related to P's equity. Tidal is also saying there was a contract with P which was amended by "course of dealing." Comerica is also requesting all documents related to this alleged course of dealing.

Also, what may be confusing is that all the attorneys are intermingling pleadings/comments dealing with the Federal Court case in the Probate case.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #168 posted 09/05/17 1:40am

laurarichardso
n

laytonian said:

laurarichardson said:


Why do you prattle on like you do? The thing that a few people were complaining about was the urn being visable to the public the issue was not that it was just in the building. Also if he was not visable how would anyone know that it was even there? Visibility is the issue not that it was just in the building.


Laura, read what I've quoted above. You don't even agree with yourself.
.

Some of you want me to be so wrong you take every single thing I type and dissect it as if I am working on a doctoral thesis. Let me make this clear for you. I misspoke about it not being in the building. So what! The point is that people were upset when they saw it however now that it is not visable you have no complaints because people are not seeing it when they walk in.
I could really careless about as unlike some people on this board I do not see the diffence between a urn being in the building then someone having a urn sitting on their mantle at home.
I do not see it as exploration and some mad plot by his family and I do not think it is tacky since people have urns sitting out in the open in their homes.
I am done discussing urns and carrying on with you about some point I made that was incorrect. I have never disappointed by the antics on this board. From not understanding what question mark means, to not understanding an opinion and being going into na na a boo boo you are wrong
Get back to discussing the estate.
[Edited 9/5/17 1:46am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #169 posted 09/05/17 1:42am

laurarichardso
n

laytonian said:

1Sasha said:

I understand.


.
Me, too.
There is only one who does not.
.

Never said I did not understand discovery. You are not reading my questions.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #170 posted 09/05/17 1:44am

laurarichardso
n

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

Allegedly the Equity Term Sheet issued equity in Project Panther to Prince because there is a Shareholders Agreement in the Equity Term Sheet. Comerica wants all documents related to P's equity. Tidal is also saying there was a contract with P which was amended by "course of dealing." Comerica is also requesting all documents related to this alleged course of dealing.



Also, what may be confusing is that all the attorneys are intermingling pleadings/comments dealing with the Federal Court case in the Probate case.



Yes, it confusing and I understand why Comerica is asking for these docs and never said they should not be asking for them. You guys are missing the big picture.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #171 posted 09/05/17 4:38am

PennyPurple

avatar

Bodhitheblackdog said:

laurarichardson said:

Why do you prattle on like you do? The thing that a few people were complaining about was the urn being visable to the public the issue was not that it was just in the building. Also if he was not visable how would anyone know that it was even there? Visibility is the issue not that it was just in the building.

You Go Girl, prattle on (now we know that LR is over 70)...loving it.

Hell, I'm wondering why she just prattles on. She doesn't make sense. She says one thing, then changes it all up. mad

[Edited 9/5/17 4:43am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #172 posted 09/05/17 4:41am

PennyPurple

avatar

laurarichardson said:

Some of you want me to be so wrong you take every single thing I type and dissect it as if I am working on a doctoral thesis. Let me make this clear for you. I misspoke about it not being in the building. So what! The point is that people were upset when they saw it however now that it is not visable you have no complaints because people are not seeing it when they walk in. I could really careless about as unlike some people on this board I do not see the diffence between a urn being in the building then someone having a urn sitting on their mantle at home. I do not see it as exploration and some mad plot by his family and I do not think it is tacky since people have urns sitting out in the open in their homes. I am done discussing urns and carrying on with you about some point I made that was incorrect. I have never disappointed by the antics on this board. From not understanding what question mark means, to not understanding an opinion and being going into na na a boo boo you are wrong Get back to discussing the estate. [Edited 9/5/17 1:46am]

You did mis-speak, but instead you twisted it into, what am I prattling on about... It becomes a problem because, you twist and make things up, as it suits your needs. And you are so rude about it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #173 posted 09/05/17 6:04am

laurarichardso
n

PennyPurple said:

laurarichardson said:

Some of you want me to be so wrong you take every single thing I type and dissect it as if I am working on a doctoral thesis. Let me make this clear for you. I misspoke about it not being in the building. So what! The point is that people were upset when they saw it however now that it is not visable you have no complaints because people are not seeing it when they walk in. I could really careless about as unlike some people on this board I do not see the diffence between a urn being in the building then someone having a urn sitting on their mantle at home. I do not see it as exploration and some mad plot by his family and I do not think it is tacky since people have urns sitting out in the open in their homes. I am done discussing urns and carrying on with you about some point I made that was incorrect. I have never disappointed by the antics on this board. From not understanding what question mark means, to not understanding an opinion and being going into na na a boo boo you are wrong Get back to discussing the estate. [Edited 9/5/17 1:46am]

You did mis-speak, but instead you twisted it into, what am I prattling on about... It becomes a problem because, you twist and make things up, as it suits your needs. And you are so rude about it.

No, I made a mistake and I owned up to it and pointed out the problem with the complaining about the urn and why it is silly.

You do not understand the difference between a question and a statement. You also seem to think that mistakes are not possible. You are also do not realize that no one can twist anyone's words and I am not making up anything some of you just flat out refused to do any of your own research which would only mean you would have to read the information that is avalible.

I know you are not going to be reading anything or answering any questions. So it is what it is.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #174 posted 09/05/17 6:52am

PennyPurple

avatar

laurarichardson said:

PennyPurple said:

You did mis-speak, but instead you twisted it into, what am I prattling on about... It becomes a problem because, you twist and make things up, as it suits your needs. And you are so rude about it.

No, I made a mistake and I owned up to it and pointed out the problem with the complaining about the urn and why it is silly.

You do not understand the difference between a question and a statement. You also seem to think that mistakes are not possible. You are also do not realize that no one can twist anyone's words and I am not making up anything some of you just flat out refused to do any of your own research which would only mean you would have to read the information that is avalible.

I know you are not going to be reading anything or answering any questions. So it is what it is.

You only owned up to it, after others said something to you about it. You didn't own up to crap, when I corrected you. You do twist peoples words and have been called out by several people. We know you make mistakes, you do all the time. Now stop being so frickin rude.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #175 posted 09/05/17 7:21am

1Sasha

I have a question which some of the lawyers or legal professionals on the org may be able to answer. We have brought up, from time to time, the possible existence of one or more trusts. It has been stated that if one or more trusts exist, that existence would not be made public because they would not go through probate. Fine. My question is: with all of the legal wrangling going on regarding who owns what, what documents Prince signed, the POA, the two factions of heirs fighting each other, etc., etc., would/could the trust(s) ever be brought up in any of these legal matters or are they stand alone, can't be touched entities? Thanks.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #176 posted 09/05/17 9:30am

laurarichardso
n

PennyPurple said:

laurarichardson said:

No, I made a mistake and I owned up to it and pointed out the problem with the complaining about the urn and why it is silly.

You do not understand the difference between a question and a statement. You also seem to think that mistakes are not possible. You are also do not realize that no one can twist anyone's words and I am not making up anything some of you just flat out refused to do any of your own research which would only mean you would have to read the information that is avalible.

I know you are not going to be reading anything or answering any questions. So it is what it is.

You only owned up to it, after others said something to you about it. You didn't own up to crap, when I corrected you. You do twist peoples words and have been called out by several people. We know you make mistakes, you do all the time. Now stop being so frickin rude.

I owned up to when I realized it. If I knew all along why would I have mentioned in the first place. Being rude is not telling the truth and trust nothing I typed above is not true about you.

Now stop trying to derail the topic which is something I notice people do when something is being discussed they decide they do not want to know about.

Fact Pheadra apparently did have a POA as Comerica is not making any statements thus far saying she did not have authority or that the authority did not include the ability to execute contracts. To me this is major. How does a guy known for being a control freak allow someone to sign business contracts on his behalf? This Tidal deal was not some guy cutting the grass this was a major deal concerning the distribution of his music.

Red flag to me that something was going with him to make such a decision or maybe something fraudulent was going on with the POA because now the very person who signed on his behalf does not want to be held responsible for anything.

This is much more important than a Urn. I will be discussing this matter from here on out not you or this nonsense about the urn.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #177 posted 09/05/17 9:34am

1Sasha

This may sound ridiculous to some, but why was the aircraft lease in the name of the fitness center, and not in the name of any other entity?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #178 posted 09/05/17 9:34am

laurarichardso
n

Bodhitheblackdog said:

1Sasha said:

My opinion is that if things had been set up properly, we would not be having this discussion. There would be no court cases. All documents would have been filed appropriately, as needed, by Prince's legal team. Perhaps the only legal issues remaining would be claims of paternity. There was no need for this chaos. None.

AND, detailed plans would be in place for the proper and expediant curation of the vault, funds would have been earmarked for charities Prince wished to support, his remains would have ben handled exactly according to his instructions, etc. But those of us who believe a responsible, adult plan would have been better than this shit show are being told/bullied here on the Org. that

1) Prince was a brilliant businessman/tactician who didn't need a will because he had a 'business plan' in place (WTF),

2) Of course, he wanted his ashes on display over his kitchen door,

3) He had been planning for PP to be a museum for a decade...that's why the carpets were filthy, the HVAC system was shot, the buildings needed paint and deep cleaning, the couches were ripped, etc...but Shiela's drums were set up!!!

Occam's Razor, people, he was popping too many pills to notice, he was a world-class know-it-all and he was paralyzed into inaction by his fears, ego and addiction.

https://thegoodamericancollective.blogspot.com/2017/08/shes-always-in-my-hair-princes.html?m=1

Interview with Kim Berry at the last 9 minutes she discusses the museum and how long everyone in his camp was working on it. Do you think she was popping pills and this is all a figment of her imagination?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #179 posted 09/05/17 10:14am

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

laurarichardson said:

I owned up to when I realized it. If I knew all along why would I have mentioned in the first place. Being rude is not telling the truth and trust nothing I typed above is not true about you.

Now stop trying to derail the topic which is something I notice people do when something is being discussed they decide they do not want to know about.

Fact Pheadra apparently did have a POA as Comerica is not making any statements thus far saying she did not have authority or that the authority did not include the ability to execute contracts. To me this is major. How does a guy known for being a control freak allow someone to sign business contracts on his behalf? This Tidal deal was not some guy cutting the grass this was a major deal concerning the distribution of his music.

Red flag to me that something was going with him to make such a decision or maybe something fraudulent was going on with the POA because now the very person who signed on his behalf does not want to be held responsible for anything.

This is much more important than a Urn. I will be discussing this matter from here on out not you or this nonsense about the urn.

Just because Comerica has not mentioned the issue of Phaedra in correspondence to the Judge doesnt mean its not an issue.

Comerica has requested Tidal to provide "All documents and communications that evidence, refer or relate to the July 23 Power of Attorney"

By requesting these documents means it could still be an issue.

Also, the fact that Phaedra requested immunity from liability is a red herring.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 6 of 17 « First<2345678910>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > The Estate Discussion - Part 10 .... Continued