independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Morris Day and the Time Posts Adorable New Photo of Young Prince at a Birthday Party
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 06/07/17 8:01am

FlyOnTheWall

80tomato said:

I think Prince is the little boy on the pictures left in the front row wearing the dark pink shirt..those eyes and that smile ...Happy Prince Day to all

[Edited 6/7/17 7:32am]

No, that's not Prince. The little boy in front of the cake is unmistakably little Prince. Besides which, the boy in the dark pink shirt is a bit darker than P.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 06/07/17 8:07am

TheFreakerFant
astic

avatar

THAT ONE YOU ARE REFERRING TO IN THE PHOTO ARROW PICTURE IS A GIRL! You can see her hair!

I'm pretty sure it's the boy to the centre right nearest the cake! (immediate right of the tartan girl), those eyes!

[Edited 6/7/17 8:08am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 06/07/17 8:11am

laytonian

FlyOnTheWall said:



laytonian said:


. Who posted this first? I saw it from Tyka yesterday. It wouldn't make sense for Morris to be there. .

I have not seen it on Tyka's social media, at least not Instagram or Facebook. It would make sense that the photo surfaced among the family, but so far, I've only seen it on the MDAT Facebook. The #justice4cuz at the bottom is very interesting. Cousin Chazz Smith has been using that hashtag in recent months.


.
You're right. Lack of coffee. I saw it from Chazz yesterday.
Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 06/07/17 8:11am

NewpowerScarfo

avatar

It's obvious the shortest lil dude nearest the cake (as usual). lol The Little Prince.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 06/07/17 11:01am

FlyOnTheWall

BombFunk said:

Lovely picture.

.

I think he is the one on the right holding that girl in the red dress.

.

razz

falloff

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 06/07/17 11:05am

PennyPurple

avatar

Love those eyes. eye

A MASK ISN'T TOO MUCH TO ASK!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 06/07/17 11:46am

PeteSilas

TheEnglishGent said:

Lovejunky said:

The little "Guy" standingto the right of the little girls behind the cake..



no, dude right in front of the cake.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 06/07/17 11:47am

PeteSilas

endiadj said:

Can't believe Prince fans are having trouble recognizing him. πŸ˜’ My eyes went right to him!πŸ˜…

yup the eyes have it all.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 06/07/17 11:54am

1contessa

endiadj said:

Can't believe Prince fans are having trouble recognizing him. πŸ˜’ My eyes went right to him!πŸ˜…

Mine also.....what a cute little boy he was. biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 06/07/17 11:56am

MNredandblue

No question which one is Prince with the doe eyes. He is so cute!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 06/07/17 2:15pm

FlyOnTheWall

MNredandblue said:

No question which one is Prince with the doe eyes. He is so cute!

And, even then, his eyes were so much clearer and more focused than those of the other children.

[Edited 6/7/17 21:25pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 06/07/17 6:50pm

moonsister

Omg he was beautiful.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 06/08/17 3:33am

monkeytennis

Beautiful lil' Skipper
Grits and gravy, cheese eggs and jam...
Butterscotch clouds, a tangerine and a side order of ham.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 06/08/17 6:36am

moonsister

FlyOnTheWall said:



robertgeorge said:


It is not completely unambiguous due to the age of the children. I would say Prince is at the front, fourth from the left, next to the mom holding the little girl in orange.

Is Morris or any of the Prince siblings in the picture? It would make sense for it to be his birthday.



I don't think Prince and Morris met until they were in their (early) teens. I would love to know who the other people are in the photo. I would bet that one of the boys is Cousin Chazz Smith. BTW: Prince is definitely the adorable little guy in front of the cake. I did not specify because I thought it was obvious. Sorry for the confusion.


I bet Chazz is right behind the girl in red plaid, way in the back, his eyes are covered by the scratch, but his mouth is the give-away. biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 06/08/17 6:43am

rogifan

He was a cute little kid. πŸ™‚
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever πŸ’œ
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 06/08/17 8:44am

imprimis

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 06/08/17 9:51am

80tomato

Morris only moved to Minneapolis when he was about 8 years old ,anyway older than he would have been in this picture

[Edited 6/8/17 9:55am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 06/08/17 10:29am

PurpleDiamonds
1

Adorable!! His eyes are so beautiful. Love all these childhood pictures.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 06/08/17 10:44am

imprimis

To me, there seems to be considerable facial-structure similarity to the child furthest left and Morris, and the timing doesn't seem necessarily to be inconsistent with the approximate age he claims to have moved to the MPLS area. But I cannot say for certain.

.

xqBA9T3.jpg

.

[Edited 6/8/17 10:59am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 06/08/17 12:37pm

BillieBalloon

NewpowerScarfo said:

"...somebody famous had a birthday today, all I thought was another fool." "Something's burning on the stove....it must be the candles...it's June."




Happy Birthday Prince. :'(




He hadnt written this yet.



He was a very cute little kid!
Baby, you're a star.

Meet me in another world, space and joy
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 06/08/17 1:09pm

cloveringold85

avatar

OMG! Thanks for posting this!! How cute!! This made my day!! biggrin

.

I love Morris! He's always posting neat pics on his FB!!

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 06/08/17 1:12pm

cloveringold85

avatar

Guitarhero said:

NouveauDance said:

To the right of her in the image, not her right! The little dude right in front of the cake!

Correct his eyes give it away. biggrin

.

Yes!! The "eyes"!! lol love2

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 06/08/17 1:14pm

cloveringold85

avatar

imprimis said:

To me, there seems to be considerable facial-structure similarity to the child furthest left and Morris, and the timing doesn't seem necessarily to be inconsistent with the approximate age he claims to have moved to the MPLS area. But I cannot say for certain.

.

xqBA9T3.jpg

.

[Edited 6/8/17 10:59am]

.

Yes.....I think it's Morris! biggrin

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 06/08/17 1:16pm

cloveringold85

avatar

MNredandblue said:

No question which one is Prince with the doe eyes. He is so cute!

.

Yes, the doe eyes!! LOL lol

.

I woulda been chasin' him around the table! LOL lol

.

What a cutie!! love

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #54 posted 06/08/17 2:28pm

rob1965

avatar

robertgeorge said:

It is not completely unambiguous due to the age of the children. I would say Prince is at the front, fourth from the left, next to the mom holding the little girl in orange.

Is Morris or any of the Prince siblings in the picture? It would make sense for it to be his birthday.



I would say so too.
'Liberate My Mind'
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #55 posted 06/08/17 3:42pm

FlyOnTheWall

imprimis said:

Kg4jOkb.jpg

Once again, Prince and Morris did not meet until their teens. Besides which, Morris' skin is fairer and he has freckles. At any rate, MMorris says in the interview linked below that they were around 14 or so when he first became aware of Grand Central and approached Andre about becoming a member. He starts that discussion at about the 6:19 mark. BTW: It's a very, very good interview.


https://www.mixcloud.com/anotherround2/over-that-rainbow-with-morris-day/

[Edited 6/8/17 15:52pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #56 posted 06/08/17 5:02pm

PeteSilas

wonder where he got the pic. i think that's true though.

FlyOnTheWall said:

imprimis said:

Kg4jOkb.jpg

Once again, Prince and Morris did not meet until their teens. Besides which, Morris' skin is fairer and he has freckles. At any rate, MMorris says in the interview linked below that they were around 14 or so when he first became aware of Grand Central and approached Andre about becoming a member. He starts that discussion at about the 6:19 mark. BTW: It's a very, very good interview.


https://www.mixcloud.com/anotherround2/over-that-rainbow-with-morris-day/

[Edited 6/8/17 15:52pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #57 posted 06/08/17 5:15pm

FlyOnTheWall

PeteSilas said:

wonder where he got the pic. i think that's true though.

FlyOnTheWall said:

Once again, Prince and Morris did not meet until their teens. Besides which, Morris' skin is fairer and he has freckles. At any rate, MMorris says in the interview linked below that they were around 14 or so when he first became aware of Grand Central and approached Andre about becoming a member. He starts that discussion at about the 6:19 mark. BTW: It's a very, very good interview.


https://www.mixcloud.com/anotherround2/over-that-rainbow-with-morris-day/

[Edited 6/8/17 15:52pm]

If I had to guess, based on the #justice4cuz, I'd say Chazz had something to do with it; however, I have not seen it on his or any other family members' social media.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #58 posted 06/08/17 5:43pm

iZsaZsa

avatar

imprimis said:


Those circles are terrible. lol
What?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #59 posted 06/08/17 6:28pm

laurarichardso
n

FlyOnTheWall said:



laytonian said:


. Who posted this first? I saw it from Tyka yesterday. It wouldn't make sense for Morris to be there. .

I have not seen it on Tyka's social media, at least not Instagram or Facebook. It would make sense that the photo surfaced among the family, but so far, I've only seen it on the MDAT Facebook. The #justice4cuz at the bottom is very interesting. Cousin Chazz Smith has been using that hashtag in recent months.


---It is from Charles page.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 4 <1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Morris Day and the Time Posts Adorable New Photo of Young Prince at a Birthday Party