independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > prince has "magical powers" apparently (any crazy prince stories?)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 05/31/17 7:27am

thepurpleparty
people

prince has "magical powers" apparently (any crazy prince stories?)

okay yeh so i watched some youtube clip ( https://www.youtube.com/w...xkLSSkh54A ) and it says charlamagne saw prince flying... to me and probably most people i call BS. anyone think its a possibility tho? is there any other crazy prince stories?? nutso

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 05/31/17 7:53am

SpookyNopetopu
s

avatar

I read somewhere that Prince could float rather than walk. And that you couldn'ttake pictures cause they would magically disappear from your phone. That might have been the Charlemagne story, I can't recall. falloff
I imagine myself inside your bedroom; oh, I imagine myself in your sky.
kitty cop
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 05/31/17 8:09am

paulludvig

Who's charlemagne?
The wooh is on the one!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 05/31/17 8:17am

PeteSilas

we've got a thread on the occult that's pretty recent, everything has pretty much been said i think. I wouldn't believe what some radio jockey who's job is to get attention ever saw prince levitate, no.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 05/31/17 9:45am

TrivialPursuit

avatar

It's like it was yesterday when I read a story where Prince wrote a song about a person dying. He planned to actually die himself exactly thirty-one years later, to the date from when he wrote that song. The kicker is that he died it in an elevator, having written a song mentioning an elevator two years before that other song was written. He planned to have hip pain, full-blown AIDS (yet never be bedridden at the end of his life), live a clean life, and die from a mysterious "accidental" overdose of a potent narcotic.

All this while running a 10,000 sq ft media complex, writing music, producing movies, touring, handling relationships and business matters, doing interviews, and just living his life. It was all a fantastic huge scheme of his.

Oh, and to top it off, he decided to do a tour to say goodbye to his fans, even throwing them off by saying "never mind what you heard". That Prince - such a joker.

</sarcasm>

But seriously, the silliest was the telegram to Weird Al (and others) to not look at him or make eye contact. It was true, but crazy.

Just when U think U've got more than enough, that's when it all up and flies away.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 05/31/17 10:30am

paulludvig

Jill Jones said recently that Prince could read your mind smile

The wooh is on the one!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 05/31/17 11:58am

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Image result for dave chappelle prince and the revolution walking above ground gif

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 05/31/17 2:42pm

SpookyNopetopu
s

avatar

purplethunder3121 said:

Image result for dave chappelle prince and the revolution walking above ground gif



falloff you owe me a new tablet, I just spilt coffee all over mine laughing so hard.
I imagine myself inside your bedroom; oh, I imagine myself in your sky.
kitty cop
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 05/31/17 5:10pm

PeteSilas

paulludvig said:

Jill Jones said recently that Prince could read your mind smile

ya i remember that. Little richard and his long time love Lee Angel had telepathy between them too, she would scream at him when he'd have crazy thoughts. Me an my sis was like that.

in poplife, several people did mention that he seemed to have dark powers, one guy said he looked him in the eyes and it scared the shit out him. owen husney said he thought he might have had a deal with the devil too, i think he was half-joking though.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 05/31/17 5:13pm

GimmeThat

He was definitely magic! As for the flying and floating, whatever works for you.
2 sevens together
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 05/31/17 5:26pm

jjam

He sure made a lot of money from my bank account disappear, buying his music and concert tickets. Does that count?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 05/31/17 5:52pm

luvsexy4all

paulludvig said:

Jill Jones said recently that Prince could read your mind smile

tis true ..but not the way u would believe

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 05/31/17 6:13pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Don't look into his eyes!!! shake

Image result for prince eyes

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 06/01/17 5:04pm

SpookyNopetopu
s

avatar

purplethunder3121 said:

Don't look into his eyes!!! shake

Image result for prince eyes

*looks closely* Hm. They're green in this pic.

Also, "My, what big eyes you have!" "All the better to CHANGE YOUR SEXUAL ORIENTATION, MY DEAR." lol

I imagine myself inside your bedroom; oh, I imagine myself in your sky.
kitty cop
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 06/01/17 5:12pm

anangellooksdo
wn

It's not magic and it's not occult. Prince was extremely spiritually attuned.
It came naturally but he also had to work for it.
The fact that that's so unusual shows me what trouble we're in.
However I look forward to the day when we can pass each other and all recognize God in each other. heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 06/01/17 5:12pm

anangellooksdo
wn

purplethunder3121 said:

Don't look into his eyes!!! shake


Image result for prince eyes



God, he was beautiful.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 06/01/17 5:30pm

Adorecream

The craziest Prince story is this one which had been doing the rounds for years. I reposted it in 2015 and show it here, but it has been posted dozens of times on the org and everywhere else.

.

PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT my story or my WORK. I quote Fair Use provocations and can not be held repsonsible for errors, inaccurracies and have abslutely no idea who wrote this or where it came from.

.

I last pasted the story a year before he died, so please don't get antsy at me over that. I didn't have a crystal ball back then. Basically its says that Prince died on April 7 1985, and not April 21 2016. Also he died from a motorcycle accident, not a drug overdose. Also that he was replaced by a Filipino or Mulatto born lookalike called Christopher Victor Tracy (Born 16 October 1964 - died 21 April 2016 aged 51). It is likely complete rot, but here it is.

.

Here’s one that's hard to beat.

I came across this crap on the web. I've been a fan of prince since "83" but I have never heard this one till now. Check this bullshit out.

Prince is dead.

After filming "Purple Rain", on April 7, 1985, near the end of the "Purple Rain" Tour, Prince Rogers Nelson died in a tragic motorcycle accident. Considering the success of "Purple Rain" and the fact that Prince was reaching his peak at the time of his demise, those close to him made the decision to replace him with a double, heavily modified with cosmetic surgery. Government ties ensured that the secret remained buried.

This double differed from Prince in several ways:

He was shorter.

He was a bit paler skinned.

He was a devout Jehovah's Witness with reservations about singing "dirty songs".

His voice is close, but not identical to the originals.

Prince had a great sense of humour. The new one didn't take a joke very well.

The new one is younger by several years (how many is uncertain)

The new one's name was Christopher Victor Tracy.

Prince still had a large catalogue of music that was unreleased, and they figured they could float on that for a long time, or at least re-record it with the new Prince.

Immediately after Prince's death, it was announced that Prince would discontinue live performances and music videos. This was because Christopher was stillin need of refining his act as Prince. Christopher's first live show was in Minneapolis in October 1985. He did a few shows to rehearse the act in smaller venues, or with some of the Prince-related groups.

The first album featuring the new Prince was "Around the World in a Day", released without advertisement a few weeks after Prince's death. Christopher co-composed one track for the album; "The Ladder" - on which he also sang as Prince for the first time (although the track has a lot of older Prince Vocals mixed in). He also insisted on re-editing the song "Temptation" to be less "lusty" and turned it to a religiously-oriented song of judgment, instead of the testament to sexual indulgence that it was originally.

"Hello" is a Prince Song reworked into a Christopher song, and renamed to "introduce" Christopher to the world on a B-side, and describe his introduction to being famous. "I tried to them that I didn't want to sing..." It was also a response to Christopher's hesitation to join "Live Aid" because he wasn't quite ready for a big event so close to Prince's former friends and colleagues in the music industry.

Christopher began doing videos as Prince when the sales of "Around the World in a Day" started to stall. The first video he did was "Raspberry Beret".

Christopher credited himself as "Christopher" on the Bangles' song "Manic Monday", as well as many others. Record execs (and the federal agents who arranged his cover and cosmetic surgery) were not pleased that he kept trying to take credit as Christopher. He was sternly warned to stop dropping hints, but he kept doing it anyway.

Clues are scattered through all albums from 1985 onward; especially in soundtrack to Batman. "Batdance" is practically a retelling of Prince's death and the disdain that Christopher feels for his predecessor's sinful lifestyle. This is why "Batman" is out of print and has been all-but written out of the Warner Bros. Prince discography.

The cover of "The Hits/The B-Sides" is meant to be viewed sideways, to show a "dead" Prince laying in repose.

Christopher, as Prince, laying in repose.

The total shift in musical style was because Christopher was simply uninterested in Prince's former bare-bones Funk style, feeling more at home with R&B and Soul with more "spiritual" lyrics. While Prince was also a devout Christian, he was not as restricted by his religious background as Christopher was. Christopher even refused to perform any of Prince's "racy" songs in concert.

Basically, songs after 1985 that are explicitly sexual are old Prince Songs that were in his catalogue of unreleased tracks when he died.

"Under The Cherry Moon" was chock full of clues (both the movie and the soundtrack, "Parade".) A lot of the music in "Parade" was written by Wendy & Lisa, or adapted from Prince's older works. "New Position" is one such song that was Prince, but rerecorded with Prince's vocals by the Revolution. "Sometimes it Snows in April" was about Prince. They filmed in France to avoid the American press, and American film unions. The theme of Christopher being a gigolo was to parallel the idea of him being paid to replace another man. This was entirely Christopher's project. He even used his real name in the film, under the banner of "fiction".

The song "Christopher Tracy's Parade" was about inviting people to experience Christopher's choice in music, rather than Prince's. Christopher saw himself as a "holy" crusader of sorts, and his task was to clean up Prince's music and "save" his fans.

The Revolution didn't really like the Christopher, and some of them actively worked to out him, but they were told that if they revealed the truth, they would "regret it". It wasn't long after the new Prince's debut that the Revolution disbanded.

Christopher didn't release another album until 1987, with "Sign o' the Times" which was a mix of some older Prince and the Revolution tunes, some original Christopher compositions. Christopher bowed to Warner Bros' requests that he "keep the style Prince had" in his music, because he was still very much under their control at the time. His answer was to record two songs in the "Camille" voice, which was his voice sped up to sound like a parody of Prince's voice from his first few albums. The record execs were not amused.

To his credit, Christopher is an amazing performer, but he's not as open-minded as Prince was. Still, he managed to get some top-10 hits from "Sign O' the Times" and the record execs were satisfied, even if critics said the album was "less polished" than previous Prince albums, and reports from the studio said that Prince was loathe to work with other people in the room.

The NPG (Publicly, the New Power Generation. Privately, "Not Prince's Group") was formed to cover up Christopher's inability to produce a whole album on his own at the time (as was evidenced by the poor reviews of his solo projects) - Christopher doesn't perform very much on "Diamonds & Pearls" because this was an attempt by record execs to shift the focus from Prince to the band. It didn't work out, though. Prince was still the focus.

The whole "The Artist Formerly Known as Prince" thing was Christopher's attempt to get out from under the Prince legacy. It failed.

"Spooky Electric", the Prince alter-ego, is actually code for "naughty" songs that were performed or written by Prince. Christopher tried not to take credit for them by saying it was "Spooky Electric" who performed them.

"My Name is Prince" is a declaration of Christopher taking Prince's name and making what he sees as positive changes in Prince's reputation.

"The Black Album" is the real Prince's last album, most of it written years before, and Christopher did everything he could to prevent its release, wanting to avoid having the "dirty" Prince back in the public eye. It's black because the actual composer was dead. He said his decision to prevent its release was due to a "spiritual epiphany." Instead, Christopher released his reworked, solo, gospel project "Lovesexy" to a less-than-thrilled audience. Again, the identity of Spooky Electric was used, but this time it was only in reference to Prince, while "Camille" was Christopher's own mocking version of the old "horny" Prince, but toned into a more "faithful" version. The album ends in sounds of water, signifying "purity and rebirth". This was also the first album where Christopher uses the "eye" symbol extensively.

This marked the beginning of Christopher truly "preaching" to his audience.

Christopher did dub and perform songs from "The Black Album" - These were most likely his only contributions to the album, with the rest being Prince. These tracks are "Bob George", "When 2 R in Love" and "Superfunkycalifragisexy". They were performed during the "evil" side of his concerts (Prince Music, or "naughty" songs) in Act I, and were then answered by his "good" side (Christopher music, and "godly" Prince Music) in Act II.

Christopher was trying desperately to "reform" Prince's image to fit his own sensibilities, but audiences weren't as interested in this toned down, more spiritual Prince. His albums sales slipped, and his response was "Graffiti Bridge", which is meant as Christopher's sequel/answer to "Purple Rain". In it, the Kid, now played by Christopher, laments people turning away from his music because he's spiritual, but wins out in the end because of his faith.

The Love Symbol as a name was another part of Christopher's attempt to break away from Prince's legacy. "The Artist" was so sick of being called "Prince" that he simply flipped out for a while and refused to acknowledge the name.

In 2001 Christopher took his religion public by having "Prince" get baptized as a Jehovah's Witness. This was sold as a "conversion" but was just a cover for the religion he'd always had, since before becoming Prince.

Christopher was having increasing problems being Warner Bros. Prince stand-in. He didn't like the direction they wanted him to go. He didn't like the contract he was under. He hated being Prince during this period in time, and was told that if he revealed the truth he would be "taken care of." He responded by writing "Slave" on his cheek. It was shortly after this that Warner Bros released "The Black Album" despite Christopher still being against it.

He called his album "Emancipation" because he was finally stepping free from Prince's shadow and Warner Bros' control, and was free to do his own thing as long as he never openly revealed the truth. However, he continued to seed his music with references to his true identity, and inferences that Warner Bros were an evil organization with Illuminati ties.

In 1998, Christopher angered a lot of Prince Fans with his "treatment" of the "Crystal Ball" compilation. He edited the music heavily, and relied mostly on his own tracks rather than older, unheard Prince Tracks. "Cloreen Baconskin" seems to be the only true Prince track on the album.

On May 16, 2000 Christopher stopped using the Love Symbol and returned to allowing himself to be called "Prince", once he was completely out from Warner Bros' control. The company felt he had dried up as an artist, and didn't pressure him anymore. He was free to perform whatever he pleased now.

"The Rainbow Children" is Christopher's critique of the shadowy organizations who made him into Prince, and exerted such control over him for so many years. He imagines a world without such negative influences, as he sees them.

Still a phenomenal artist, he tends to record albums that could be described as "gospel funk" rather than the mainstream, risqué music that was Prince's favourite. He has even managed to bury the hatchet with former members of The Revolution, and they have worked with him since.

Of course, Warner Bros. still repackages and sells everything Prince made, and much of the music Christopher performed while under contract.

Prince Rogers Nelson ------------ Christopher Tracy

When played backwards, in the song "Temptation" Christopher says:

@ 3:25 "I'm in you, I'm in you, I'm in you."

@ 4:24 "I ain't him."

Various times after 5:00 mark: "I'm going to stay here."

Past 6:45 "Let me out, let me out, let me out!"

Just one example. More to follow.

Ed. Note: It seems that the April 7 concert-- the last Prince performance before he "retired from live performances" may not have been the actual day of death, but just the last day he appeared publicly.

Whether he died that night (unlikely) or in the following days is unknown. All that's known is that he dropped out of existence for a short while, and it was announced by his manager that "Prince's concert April 7th at Miami's Orange Bowl will be his last performance for an indefinite number of years

Got some kind of love for you, and I don't even know your name
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 06/01/17 5:36pm

Adorecream

paulludvig said:

Who's charlemagne?

The Holy Roman Emperor anointed by Pop Leo in 800AD?

Got some kind of love for you, and I don't even know your name
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 06/01/17 10:32pm

Wlcm2thdwn3

avatar

Many years ago, I heard a rumor that Prince was dancing and jumping around onstage and one of his little boots cfame off and instead of a foot he had a hoof, like satan. eek

A whole lot better off than the fools he left here.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 06/02/17 3:32pm

Adorecream

While we all think he was the Lizard king, lets dredge up these nuggets.

.

1. Prince had a rib removed so he could suck it

2. Prince was a voodoo hoogun

3. Prince's canes in the 1990s were full of his jizz (Semen)

4. Prince is gay/bisexual/trisexual/plants and animals

5. Prince is the ghost of the Maquis de Sade

.

And you know the type of nonsense that goes on.

Got some kind of love for you, and I don't even know your name
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 06/02/17 6:36pm

PurpleYoda3121

Adorecream said:

The craziest Prince story is this one which had been doing the rounds for years. I reposted it in 2015 and show it here, but it has been posted dozens of times on the org and everywhere else.


.


PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT my story or my WORK. I quote Fair Use provocations and can not be held repsonsible for errors, inaccurracies and have abslutely no idea who wrote this or where it came from.


.


I last pasted the story a year before he died, so please don't get antsy at me over that. I didn't have a crystal ball back then. Basically its says that Prince died on April 7 1985, and not April 21 2016. Also he died from a motorcycle accident, not a drug overdose. Also that he was replaced by a Filipino or Mulatto born lookalike called Christopher Victor Tracy (Born 16 October 1964 - died 21 April 2016 aged 51). It is likely complete rot, but here it is.


.


Here’s one that's hard to beat.


I came across this crap on the web. I've been a fan of prince since "83" but I have never heard this one till now. Check this bullshit out.


Prince is dead.


After filming "Purple Rain", on April 7, 1985, near the end of the "Purple Rain" Tour, Prince Rogers Nelson died in a tragic motorcycle accident. Considering the success of "Purple Rain" and the fact that Prince was reaching his peak at the time of his demise, those close to him made the decision to replace him with a double, heavily modified with cosmetic surgery. Government ties ensured that the secret remained buried.


This double differed from Prince in several ways:


He was shorter.


He was a bit paler skinned.


He was a devout Jehovah's Witness with reservations about singing "dirty songs".


His voice is close, but not identical to the originals.


Prince had a great sense of humour. The new one didn't take a joke very well.


The new one is younger by several years (how many is uncertain)


The new one's name was Christopher Victor Tracy.


Prince still had a large catalogue of music that was unreleased, and they figured they could float on that for a long time, or at least re-record it with the new Prince.


Immediately after Prince's death, it was announced that Prince would discontinue live performances and music videos. This was because Christopher was stillin need of refining his act as Prince. Christopher's first live show was in Minneapolis in October 1985. He did a few shows to rehearse the act in smaller venues, or with some of the Prince-related groups.


The first album featuring the new Prince was "Around the World in a Day", released without advertisement a few weeks after Prince's death. Christopher co-composed one track for the album; "The Ladder" - on which he also sang as Prince for the first time (although the track has a lot of older Prince Vocals mixed in). He also insisted on re-editing the song "Temptation" to be less "lusty" and turned it to a religiously-oriented song of judgment, instead of the testament to sexual indulgence that it was originally.


"Hello" is a Prince Song reworked into a Christopher song, and renamed to "introduce" Christopher to the world on a B-side, and describe his introduction to being famous. "I tried to them that I didn't want to sing..." It was also a response to Christopher's hesitation to join "Live Aid" because he wasn't quite ready for a big event so close to Prince's former friends and colleagues in the music industry.


Christopher began doing videos as Prince when the sales of "Around the World in a Day" started to stall. The first video he did was "Raspberry Beret".


Christopher credited himself as "Christopher" on the Bangles' song "Manic Monday", as well as many others. Record execs (and the federal agents who arranged his cover and cosmetic surgery) were not pleased that he kept trying to take credit as Christopher. He was sternly warned to stop dropping hints, but he kept doing it anyway.


Clues are scattered through all albums from 1985 onward; especially in soundtrack to Batman. "Batdance" is practically a retelling of Prince's death and the disdain that Christopher feels for his predecessor's sinful lifestyle. This is why "Batman" is out of print and has been all-but written out of the Warner Bros. Prince discography.


The cover of "The Hits/The B-Sides" is meant to be viewed sideways, to show a "dead" Prince laying in repose.


Christopher, as Prince, laying in repose.


The total shift in musical style was because Christopher was simply uninterested in Prince's former bare-bones Funk style, feeling more at home with R&B and Soul with more "spiritual" lyrics. While Prince was also a devout Christian, he was not as restricted by his religious background as Christopher was. Christopher even refused to perform any of Prince's "racy" songs in concert.


Basically, songs after 1985 that are explicitly sexual are old Prince Songs that were in his catalogue of unreleased tracks when he died.


"Under The Cherry Moon" was chock full of clues (both the movie and the soundtrack, "Parade".) A lot of the music in "Parade" was written by Wendy & Lisa, or adapted from Prince's older works. "New Position" is one such song that was Prince, but rerecorded with Prince's vocals by the Revolution. "Sometimes it Snows in April" was about Prince. They filmed in France to avoid the American press, and American film unions. The theme of Christopher being a gigolo was to parallel the idea of him being paid to replace another man. This was entirely Christopher's project. He even used his real name in the film, under the banner of "fiction".


The song "Christopher Tracy's Parade" was about inviting people to experience Christopher's choice in music, rather than Prince's. Christopher saw himself as a "holy" crusader of sorts, and his task was to clean up Prince's music and "save" his fans.


The Revolution didn't really like the Christopher, and some of them actively worked to out him, but they were told that if they revealed the truth, they would "regret it". It wasn't long after the new Prince's debut that the Revolution disbanded.


Christopher didn't release another album until 1987, with "Sign o' the Times" which was a mix of some older Prince and the Revolution tunes, some original Christopher compositions. Christopher bowed to Warner Bros' requests that he "keep the style Prince had" in his music, because he was still very much under their control at the time. His answer was to record two songs in the "Camille" voice, which was his voice sped up to sound like a parody of Prince's voice from his first few albums. The record execs were not amused.


To his credit, Christopher is an amazing performer, but he's not as open-minded as Prince was. Still, he managed to get some top-10 hits from "Sign O' the Times" and the record execs were satisfied, even if critics said the album was "less polished" than previous Prince albums, and reports from the studio said that Prince was loathe to work with other people in the room.


The NPG (Publicly, the New Power Generation. Privately, "Not Prince's Group") was formed to cover up Christopher's inability to produce a whole album on his own at the time (as was evidenced by the poor reviews of his solo projects) - Christopher doesn't perform very much on "Diamonds & Pearls" because this was an attempt by record execs to shift the focus from Prince to the band. It didn't work out, though. Prince was still the focus.


The whole "The Artist Formerly Known as Prince" thing was Christopher's attempt to get out from under the Prince legacy. It failed.


"Spooky Electric", the Prince alter-ego, is actually code for "naughty" songs that were performed or written by Prince. Christopher tried not to take credit for them by saying it was "Spooky Electric" who performed them.


"My Name is Prince" is a declaration of Christopher taking Prince's name and making what he sees as positive changes in Prince's reputation.


"The Black Album" is the real Prince's last album, most of it written years before, and Christopher did everything he could to prevent its release, wanting to avoid having the "dirty" Prince back in the public eye. It's black because the actual composer was dead. He said his decision to prevent its release was due to a "spiritual epiphany." Instead, Christopher released his reworked, solo, gospel project "Lovesexy" to a less-than-thrilled audience. Again, the identity of Spooky Electric was used, but this time it was only in reference to Prince, while "Camille" was Christopher's own mocking version of the old "horny" Prince, but toned into a more "faithful" version. The album ends in sounds of water, signifying "purity and rebirth". This was also the first album where Christopher uses the "eye" symbol extensively.


This marked the beginning of Christopher truly "preaching" to his audience.


Christopher did dub and perform songs from "The Black Album" - These were most likely his only contributions to the album, with the rest being Prince. These tracks are "Bob George", "When 2 R in Love" and "Superfunkycalifragisexy". They were performed during the "evil" side of his concerts (Prince Music, or "naughty" songs) in Act I, and were then answered by his "good" side (Christopher music, and "godly" Prince Music) in Act II.


Christopher was trying desperately to "reform" Prince's image to fit his own sensibilities, but audiences weren't as interested in this toned down, more spiritual Prince. His albums sales slipped, and his response was "Graffiti Bridge", which is meant as Christopher's sequel/answer to "Purple Rain". In it, the Kid, now played by Christopher, laments people turning away from his music because he's spiritual, but wins out in the end because of his faith.


The Love Symbol as a name was another part of Christopher's attempt to break away from Prince's legacy. "The Artist" was so sick of being called "Prince" that he simply flipped out for a while and refused to acknowledge the name.


In 2001 Christopher took his religion public by having "Prince" get baptized as a Jehovah's Witness. This was sold as a "conversion" but was just a cover for the religion he'd always had, since before becoming Prince.


Christopher was having increasing problems being Warner Bros. Prince stand-in. He didn't like the direction they wanted him to go. He didn't like the contract he was under. He hated being Prince during this period in time, and was told that if he revealed the truth he would be "taken care of." He responded by writing "Slave" on his cheek. It was shortly after this that Warner Bros released "The Black Album" despite Christopher still being against it.


He called his album "Emancipation" because he was finally stepping free from Prince's shadow and Warner Bros' control, and was free to do his own thing as long as he never openly revealed the truth. However, he continued to seed his music with references to his true identity, and inferences that Warner Bros were an evil organization with Illuminati ties.


In 1998, Christopher angered a lot of Prince Fans with his "treatment" of the "Crystal Ball" compilation. He edited the music heavily, and relied mostly on his own tracks rather than older, unheard Prince Tracks. "Cloreen Baconskin" seems to be the only true Prince track on the album.


On May 16, 2000 Christopher stopped using the Love Symbol and returned to allowing himself to be called "Prince", once he was completely out from Warner Bros' control. The company felt he had dried up as an artist, and didn't pressure him anymore. He was free to perform whatever he pleased now.


"The Rainbow Children" is Christopher's critique of the shadowy organizations who made him into Prince, and exerted such control over him for so many years. He imagines a world without such negative influences, as he sees them.


Still a phenomenal artist, he tends to record albums that could be described as "gospel funk" rather than the mainstream, risqué music that was Prince's favourite. He has even managed to bury the hatchet with former members of The Revolution, and they have worked with him since.


Of course, Warner Bros. still repackages and sells everything Prince made, and much of the music Christopher performed while under contract.


Prince Rogers Nelson ----- Christopher Tracy


When played backwards, in the song "Temptation" Christopher says:


@ 3:25 "I'm in you, I'm in you, I'm in you."


@ 4:24 "I ain't him."


Various times after 5:00 mark: "I'm going to stay here."


Past 6:45 "Let me out, let me out, let me out!"


Just one example. More to follow.


Ed. Note: It seems that the April 7 concert-- the last Prince performance before he "retired from live performances" may not have been the actual day of death, but just the last day he appeared publicly.


Whether he died that night (unlikely) or in the following days is unknown. All that's known is that he dropped out of existence for a short while, and it was announced by his manager that "Prince's concert April 7th at Miami's Orange Bowl will be his last performance for an indefinite number of years



That's the most insane thing I've ever heard, good lord!
U fall in love 2 fast and hate 2 soon
And take 4 granted the feeling’s mutual
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 06/02/17 8:04pm

EnDoRpHn

That's old.

Truth is, we're all living in a dream, and Prince is just a figment of the dreamer's imagination.

The startling thing, though, is that so are you and I.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 06/03/17 7:42am

RJOrion

Wlcm2thdwn3 said:

Many years ago, I heard a rumor that Prince was dancing and jumping around onstage and one of his little boots cfame off and instead of a foot he had a hoof, like satan. eek




LMAO ...i could definitely picture Prince with cloven goat hooves...that explains all the high jumping and splits he did...hooved animals can climb mountains with rocky terrain, and jump over 6 foot fences...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 06/03/17 9:49am

EnDoRpHn

RJOrion said:

Wlcm2thdwn3 said:

Many years ago, I heard a rumor that Prince was dancing and jumping around onstage and one of his little boots cfame off and instead of a foot he had a hoof, like satan. eek

LMAO ...i could definitely picture Prince with cloven goat hooves...that explains all the high jumping and splits he did...hooved animals can climb mountains with rocky terrain, and jump over 6 foot fences...

He was a faun. Didn't you know that? Newbies!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 06/03/17 7:12pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

We know he definitely rode on Pegasus... lol

Image result for prince pegasus

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 06/04/17 1:54pm

luvsexy4all

Wlcm2thdwn3 said:

Many years ago, I heard a rumor that Prince was dancing and jumping around onstage and one of his little boots cfame off and instead of a foot he had a hoof, like satan. eek

see occult thread for THAT pic.....

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > prince has "magical powers" apparently (any crazy prince stories?)