independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 24th Jun 2019 10:37pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Videos: The Webby Awards recognizes Prince & Van Jones dedicates his award to him
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 05/18/17 2:47am

Latin

Videos: The Webby Awards recognizes Prince & Van Jones dedicates his award to him

Check out how Prince is recognized at the 20th Annual Webby Awards that took place in 2016:

https://m.youtube.com/wat...fKKEszdxZI

Here is Van Jones dedicating his award to Prince at the 21st Annual Webby Awards held in May of this year:

https://m.youtube.com/wat...e=youtu.be
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 05/18/17 3:02am

Lovejunky

avatar

Latin said:

Check out how Prince is recognized at the 20th Annual Webby Awards that took place in 2016: https://m.youtube.com/wat...fKKEszdxZI Here is Van Jones dedicating his award to Prince at the 21st Annual Webby Awards held in May of this year: https://m.youtube.com/wat...e=youtu.be

Thanks Latin...

I believe that Van Jones has taken up where Prince left off..

With Grace, Patience Compassion and Good Sense

#LoveArmy

He is all about Union in Diversity and I look forward to hearing more from him..

Enough Red

Enough Blue

"Purple"

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 05/18/17 11:38am

Superfan1984

smile thanks Latin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 05/18/17 11:51am

anangellooksdo
wn

His speech was awesome.
His smile is infectious.
He's a sensitive guy who does really care.

We ARE in a civil war right now.
It's every day, between regular people out there. When the individual greed stops and we start caring about each other again, that's when things will change.
People are suffering. We all need God.
[Edited 5/18/17 11:52am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 05/18/17 3:15pm

gullahgirl

Thanks Latin I have alway been a fan of Van Jones even before I knew about his connection to Prince.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 05/18/17 10:55pm

Latin

Lovejunky said:



Latin said:


Check out how Prince is recognized at the 20th Annual Webby Awards that took place in 2016: https://m.youtube.com/wat...fKKEszdxZI Here is Van Jones dedicating his award to Prince at the 21st Annual Webby Awards held in May of this year: https://m.youtube.com/wat...e=youtu.be

Thanks Latin...



I believe that Van Jones has taken up where Prince left off..



With Grace, Patience Compassion and Good Sense


#LoveArmy



He is all about Union in Diversity and I look forward to hearing more from him..



Enough Red


Enough Blue


"Purple"


You are very welcome Lovejunky.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 05/19/17 7:31am

Latin

Superfan1984 said:

smile thanks Latin


You are very welcome Superfan1984.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 05/19/17 8:24am

luvsexy4all

thats the best tribute....minimal words

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 05/20/17 8:25am

Latin

gullahgirl said:

Thanks Latin I have alway been a fan of Van Jones even before I knew about his connection to Prince.

You are very welcome gullahgirl.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 05/20/17 9:48am

laytonian

.
Here's Prince's acceptance in 2006 (all speeches can only be five words). This video includes his a capella DON'T PLAY ME.
https://m.youtube.com/wat...IVA1uc6OKw
.
Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 05/21/17 7:40am

Latin

luvsexy4all said:

thats the best tribute....minimal words


yes
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 05/21/17 10:18am

Superfan1984

these tributes are so nice. smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 05/21/17 11:24am

tish9311

That was great!!! Thanks Latin!!

Beautiful, Loved and Blessed

Thank You Prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Videos: The Webby Awards recognizes Prince & Van Jones dedicates his award to him