independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > The Rise Of Prince Book Club
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 16 of 25 « First<121314151617181920>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #450 posted 05/21/17 6:29am

PennyPurple

avatar

NotACleverName said:

Hi Penny! You know, I think Prince was always working on his "image" and I think the color purple was chosen to enhance, or even elevate, it. When I looked up the significance of the color purple, https://www.google.com/se...or+purple, lots of options popped up (also for its significance in the Bible) and the first is this: Purple combines the calm stability of blue and the fierce energy of red. The color purple is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. Purple also represents meanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic. Seems to align with his persona....for me, anyway! Sidenote: Congrats on your son's upcoming nuptials! You're not losing a son, you're gaining a daughter! I'm sure you know that, though..... wink

I think purple might be a sign of royalty, also.

.

Thank you, yes I will be receiving a new daughter, who is a perfect fit for my son. I've had 2 kids get married within 9 months of each other, so it's been a busy crazy year.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #451 posted 05/21/17 7:16am

Misslink88

John L's favorite color was purple and there's an interview where he says that was his son's favorite color as well from when he was little (probably something to share in common with his father as was the piano playing). P had already been wearing various shades of purple but now he had the money to make it a grander gesture and part of his "brand". There are other interviews where P talks about how his father was always dressed well and how he had been named "Prince" so he would accomplish what his father hadn't been able to. Perhaps it was P's way of symbolically bringing his father along to the big time.

God is my Sugar Daddy.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #452 posted 05/21/17 7:31am

Vashtix

We never saw Prince in anything Purple until Controversy era I think. He never rode the color purple before that I don't think. If did please share. I find it interesting too.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #453 posted 05/21/17 7:58am

Misslink88

Vashtix said:

We never saw Prince in anything Purple until Controversy era I think. He never rode the color purple before that I don't think. If did please share. I find it interesting too.

I can't post pics for some reason, only links. OF4S and I have gone over it and I've tried other things but the pics don't post. Could be argued this is black, but it looks deep purple to me. https://ixquick-proxy.com...86a52f71ae

They are harder to find because most of the pics were black and white from that time. And now the link doesn't show up as a link either. Ugh!

[Edited 5/21/17 8:03am]

God is my Sugar Daddy.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #454 posted 05/21/17 8:14am

Misslink88

The turtleneck he's wearing is lavender. But, again, I can't post it from my laptop. https://ixquick-proxy.com...16a9eb403f

God is my Sugar Daddy.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #455 posted 05/21/17 6:20pm

Vashtix

Misslink88 said:

The turtleneck he's wearing is lavender. But, again, I can't post it from my laptop. https://ixquick-proxy.com...16a9eb403f

Thanks for the pics. The fro with the turtleneck never gets old. I love that.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #456 posted 05/21/17 6:52pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Misslink88 said:

Vashtix said:

We never saw Prince in anything Purple until Controversy era I think. He never rode the color purple before that I don't think. If did please share. I find it interesting too.

I can't post pics for some reason, only links. OF4S and I have gone over it and I've tried other things but the pics don't post. Could be argued this is black, but it looks deep purple to me. https://ixquick-proxy.com...86a52f71ae

They are harder to find because most of the pics were black and white from that time. And now the link doesn't show up as a link either. Ugh!

[Edited 5/21/17 8:03am]

It does look purple.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #457 posted 05/21/17 9:59pm

LBrent

Vashtix said:

Misslink88 said:

The turtleneck he's wearing is lavender. But, again, I can't post it from my laptop. https://ixquick-proxy.com...16a9eb403f

Thanks for the pics. The fro with the turtleneck never gets old. I love that.

Awww, P looks very typical of the Black guys in my high school during that time period. So cute.

The White guys had long hair and wore metal band TShirts, a flannel plaid shirt either unbuttoned over the TShirt or tied around their waist, jeans and workboots mostly, but sometimes motorcycle boots or Frye boots.

Those two fashion statements were the standard in the 70s on Long Island.

Good times.

smile

[Edited 5/21/17 22:00pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #458 posted 05/21/17 10:25pm

80tomato

Vashtix said:

Misslink88 said:

The turtleneck he's wearing is lavender. But, again, I can't post it from my laptop. https://ixquick-proxy.com...16a9eb403f

Thanks for the pics. The fro with the turtleneck never gets old. I love that.

I often wonder who the lady in the background is and could she feel the sexiness in front of her lol lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #459 posted 05/22/17 6:49am

Misslink88

LBrent said:

Vashtix said:

Thanks for the pics. The fro with the turtleneck never gets old. I love that.

Awww, P looks very typical of the Black guys in my high school during that time period. So cute.

The White guys had long hair and wore metal band TShirts, a flannel plaid shirt either unbuttoned over the TShirt or tied around their waist, jeans and workboots mostly, but sometimes motorcycle boots or Frye boots.

Those two fashion statements were the standard in the 70s on Long Island.

Good times.

smile

[Edited 5/21/17 22:00pm]

All I remember is bell bottoms and cords and long hair. Shirtless, if they could get away with it or leather vests, if not. Lots of struttin' wink

God is my Sugar Daddy.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #460 posted 05/22/17 6:51am

Misslink88

80tomato said:

Vashtix said:

Thanks for the pics. The fro with the turtleneck never gets old. I love that.

I often wonder who the lady in the background is and could she feel the sexiness in front of her lol lol

There's probably some grandchild with a great story and a pic in their possession.

God is my Sugar Daddy.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #461 posted 05/22/17 9:14am

annalizer

I've always loved his raw masculine look. He never needed the extra makeup. Prince could've come out on stage his entire career and worn a t-shirt/dress shirt and whatever pants he wanted, tight of course, biggrin and I would've been just as happy.
[Edited 5/22/17 9:16am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #462 posted 05/22/17 10:30am

AlexHahn

Generally speaking, and particularly in describing the Dirty Mind tours, it was helpful to have access to live concert footage that was, at least during the time of the writing, available on YouTube. That made a huge difference.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #463 posted 05/22/17 11:04am

NickiStarr

I'm not sure why folks are second-guessing that Kim became his girlfriend AFTER high school. Jeez. One thing about Prince that seemed consistent was that he respected relationships. A lot of women say that if they had a boyfriend at the time they met Prince, he respected that. I don't think he would want to sneak around with his buddy's girlfriend like that, it doesn't seem sexy. That's just me...

AlexHahn said:

PennyPurple said:

Huh? You are the one who keeps mentioning Per's book, maybe you need to take it up with him. I don't really care what the other books say, right now we are discussing this one. One of the author's told you the source of info and that they spoke with him directly. Believe what you want to believe, even when facts are slapping you in the face.

I can tell you guys that Paul is an extremely sincere and in fact beautiful human being, very spiritual, and speaking to us was an generous act. As for Per, as I pointed out earlier his interest was not in sorting out the details of personal relationships. Even if he was still interested in Prince stuff -- and he has very much moved on -- I'm confident he would feel our researched superceded his on this point.

I find issues of historical accuracy interesting, and no one has a monopoly on truth. But this is one issue that seems as settled to me as it could be.

Here's a related, interesting story. Paul told us about a girl that Prince DID date in high school, and was essentially his first girlfriend. We searched high and low for her, to no avail. (Out of respect to her privacy, we will not reveal her name.) But frankly, one reason I was so interested in finding her is that I thought she may loosely have been the subject of "Schoolyard." Certainly details that Paul provided seemed to sync up. And "Schoolyard" seems very autobiographical, referencing "Ace" (Andre) among other things.

I was hoping very much that we would find this woman on Facebook and find someone with half-Japanese eyes. Oh well.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #464 posted 05/22/17 11:08am

NickiStarr

I completely understand why that makes you sad. That makes me sad too. I've also read that he would sit on a balcony during the parties he hosted in LA. I get the impression that Prince was awkward in 'big' social scenes. Meaning, large crowds. His shyness probably made him feel too vulnerable. As for the beach thing, he was probably too self-conscious about his size or skills with beach stuff to go out looking 'stupid' on a beach. That's just a guess.

It seems that P stuck to what he was good at: women, music, and looking good. We never saw him mess up because he didn't broadcast himself doing things he wasn't good at.

LBrent said:

laurarichardson said:

LBrent said: Why he was doing what he wanted to do.

Because it felt so insular and wasted potential and sad to me.

Yes, I realize that he was doing what he "wanted", but that even makes me sadder. That he'd want not to participate. Prefer to sit on the sidelines.

I think I've seen him sorta participating a bit in pics before and after this time period, but maybe he just needed to be really lazer focussed during that time period and did'nt see the point in cavorting on the beach.

Or maybe he didn't like sand...or any of a gazillion reasons.

At any rate, it makes me sad. I can only feel how I feel. Sorry.

sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #465 posted 05/22/17 11:12am

NickiStarr

I suspect that Andre merely wrote a few lyrics to Do Me, Baby. As far as the composition, core lyrics, and arrangement, that was all P. That story always seems severely misrepresented and biased on the part of Andre. The only other 'witness' was the cat (I forget his name) who later got replaced as the drummer if I remember correctly. Can we say- bitter, biased sources?

Let's face it, Andre suffered from the same disease Morris did- he hated playing second fiddle to Prince. But I'm sorry, P was the brains behind the operation and had he not 'touched' Do me, baby, we probably wouldn't have liked it. Proof? Name Andre's singles. I can't either...point in case.

Misslink88 said:

PennyPurple said:


P gave him "The Dance Electric" in '84 because Mrs. Anderson asked him to - Andre was too proud to ask himself.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #466 posted 05/22/17 11:16am

NickiStarr

Speaking of the tours, I find the lifestyle on the tours very, very intriguing. I mean, it sounded like he was running a full on harem. I tried to picture in my brain how those women could function without killing one another or chewing out Prince. Did anyone overhear arguments from the women...or between Prince and someone???

AlexHahn said:

Generally speaking, and particularly in describing the Dirty Mind tours, it was helpful to have access to live concert footage that was, at least during the time of the writing, available on YouTube. That made a huge difference.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #467 posted 05/22/17 12:55pm

Misslink88

NickiStarr said:

I'm not sure why folks are second-guessing that Kim became his girlfriend AFTER high school. Jeez. One thing about Prince that seemed consistent was that he respected relationships. A lot of women say that if they had a boyfriend at the time they met Prince, he respected that. I don't think he would want to sneak around with his buddy's girlfriend like that, it doesn't seem sexy. That's just me...

AlexHahn said:

I can tell you guys that Paul is an extremely sincere and in fact beautiful human being, very spiritual, and speaking to us was an generous act. As for Per, as I pointed out earlier his interest was not in sorting out the details of personal relationships. Even if he was still interested in Prince stuff -- and he has very much moved on -- I'm confident he would feel our researched superceded his on this point.

I find issues of historical accuracy interesting, and no one has a monopoly on truth. But this is one issue that seems as settled to me as it could be.

Here's a related, interesting story. Paul told us about a girl that Prince DID date in high school, and was essentially his first girlfriend. We searched high and low for her, to no avail. (Out of respect to her privacy, we will not reveal her name.) But frankly, one reason I was so interested in finding her is that I thought she may loosely have been the subject of "Schoolyard." Certainly details that Paul provided seemed to sync up. And "Schoolyard" seems very autobiographical, referencing "Ace" (Andre) among other things.

I was hoping very much that we would find this woman on Facebook and find someone with half-Japanese eyes. Oh well.

Because of this from T.C. Ellis. If it happened after the record deal, it might have happened in high school as well:

"I would tell Weaver all the old stories about when Prince first got his record deal and how he was messing around with some guy's chick. This guy wanted to beat Prince up. So, I took up for Prince one time at the Fox Trap, this club we all used to go to. I was a Golden Gloves Boxer, so, I was tough. I had a strong reputation in both hoods --Minneapolis and St. Paul-- which is another story. That's how I got my name, T.C., “Twin Cities.”
This guy wanted to jump on Prince and I blocked him. Weaver said, "Why don't you remind Prince about that?" He knew I was trying to get a deal. I said," You know, I really don't want to bring that stuff up." This was after “Purple Rain,” so, he's like a superstar. He said, "You knew him back then, I know him now. That's the thing kind of s*** that will get to him. You need to bring that up."
God is my Sugar Daddy.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #468 posted 05/22/17 5:06pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Chapter 16 ~ Shock & Satisfaction Pgs.179-183

.

Mick Jagger invited Prince to open for The Rolling Stones for 4 concerts.

.

Prince took the stage in a trench coat, leg warmers & a leather thong, in attendance were Hell's Angels members, who began tossing trash among other things at the stage.

.

Prince and the band couldn't finish their set and left, little did the band know, that Prince had flown back home.

.

Prince refused to come back to do the 2nd show, Mick Jagger called him and so did Dez. Finally Prince returned to LA to do the 2nd show. Debris again was thrown at the stage. Prince had enough, and while singing Jack U Off, shouted "As a matter of fact, you can jack me off". The band except for Dez, and Bobby Z left the stage. Seeing that those 2 were still on the stage, the band came back finished a couple more songs and left. They all agreed not to do the other 2 shows.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #469 posted 05/22/17 8:49pm

gandorb

PennyPurple said:

Chapter 16 ~ Shock & Satisfaction Pgs.179-183

.

Mick Jagger invited Prince to open for The Rolling Stones for 4 concerts.

.

Prince took the stage in a trench coat, leg warmers & a leather thong, in attendance were Hell's Angels members, who began tossing trash among other things at the stage.

.

Prince and the band couldn't finish their set and left, little did the band know, that Prince had flown back home.

.

Prince refused to come back to do the 2nd show, Mick Jagger called him and so did Dez. Finally Prince returned to LA to do the 2nd show. Debris again was thrown at the stage. Prince had enough, and while singing Jack U Off, shouted "As a matter of fact, you can jack me off". The band except for Dez, and Bobby Z left the stage. Seeing that those 2 were still on the stage, the band came back finished a couple more songs and left. They all agreed not to do the other 2 shows.

The descriptions of what Prince and the band went through with these concerts sounded horrible. Prince had never even played the big arenas before and then to be at a sold out stadium of 72000 full of people booing him, calling him racist and homophobic names, and throwing things at him with the closest group to the stage being the potentially violent Hell's Angels sounds like an absolute nightmare. Jagger has acted like he knows what it is like since he has had crowds that haven't been supportive, but I doubt it was anything like this!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #470 posted 05/23/17 4:46am

PennyPurple

avatar

gandorb said:

The descriptions of what Prince and the band went through with these concerts sounded horrible. Prince had never even played the big arenas before and then to be at a sold out stadium of 72000 full of people booing him, calling him racist and homophobic names, and throwing things at him with the closest group to the stage being the potentially violent Hell's Angels sounds like an absolute nightmare. Jagger has acted like he knows what it is like since he has had crowds that haven't been supportive, but I doubt it was anything like this!

I've thought about it and thought about it, and like Prince said, it just wasn't their type of audience. I'm glad he went back for a 2nd show, and I wouldn't have done the last 2 shows either. Prince liked perfection and he learned from this.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #471 posted 05/23/17 4:54am

kmama07

PennyPurple said:



gandorb said:




The descriptions of what Prince and the band went through with these concerts sounded horrible. Prince had never even played the big arenas before and then to be at a sold out stadium of 72000 full of people booing him, calling him racist and homophobic names, and throwing things at him with the closest group to the stage being the potentially violent Hell's Angels sounds like an absolute nightmare. Jagger has acted like he knows what it is like since he has had crowds that haven't been supportive, but I doubt it was anything like this!



I've thought about it and thought about it, and like Prince said, it just wasn't their type of audience. I'm glad he went back for a 2nd show, and I wouldn't have done the last 2 shows either. Prince liked perfection and he learned from this.


A few points:
I agree, it just wasn't his audience. And honestly was surprised no representative from the stones actually came on stage to calm things down. I've seen that before at shows (Springsteen is a good example).

Also, it was somewhat disconcerting given the history with the stones/hells angels at the altamont concert in Californis (hells angels took it upon themselves to take over security and murdered a fan) that no one came out to stop things.

Kudos to Prince for making the best as he could for a time, but it really had the potential to turn into a real shit storm. Worse than it was.
[Edited 5/23/17 11:19am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #472 posted 05/23/17 6:54am

JANEMT0413

I remember reading a Prince comment on the Rolling Stones show years later --- pure Prince.

He said something like:

“The trench coat and underwear probably didn’t help , but throwing food at people means you just weren’t raised right!”

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #473 posted 05/23/17 10:40am

Misslink88

JANEMT0413 said:

I remember reading a Prince comment on the Rolling Stones show years later --- pure Prince.

He said something like:

“The trench coat and underwear probably didn’t help , but throwing food at people means you just weren’t raised right!”

One of the many things I admire about him. It was also indicative of his nature to steel himself, assess the situation and meet what came about head on. When you watch him in concert, he "reads" the audience and tailor-makes a setlist for them (aside from the Purple Rain tour which was a re-creation of the film onstage).

God is my Sugar Daddy.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #474 posted 05/23/17 10:48am

gandorb

Misslink88 said:



JANEMT0413 said:


I remember reading a Prince comment on the Rolling Stones show years later --- pure Prince.




He said something like:




“The trench coat and underwear probably didn’t help , but throwing food at people means you just weren’t raised right!”




One of the many things I admire about him. It was also indicative of his nature to steel himself, assess the situation and meet what came about head on. When you watch him in concert, he "reads" the audience and tailor-makes a setlist for them (aside from the Purple Rain tour which was a re-creation of the film onstage).



Yes, just like the after shows where he would play some unreleased tunes for the super fans.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #475 posted 05/23/17 1:56pm

Misslink88

gandorb said:

Misslink88 said:

One of the many things I admire about him. It was also indicative of his nature to steel himself, assess the situation and meet what came about head on. When you watch him in concert, he "reads" the audience and tailor-makes a setlist for them (aside from the Purple Rain tour which was a re-creation of the film onstage).

Yes, just like the after shows where he would play some unreleased tunes for the super fans.

Agreed. What strikes me about him is how diligent he was in his observations of people. Those who are reserved (or labelled "shy") are usually assessing situations and people before they act. They tend to notice details others ignore - which you can see in the way he dressed, the most mundane things he orchestrated in videos or onstage and which he used to enhance the experiences of others.

God is my Sugar Daddy.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #476 posted 05/23/17 2:14pm

bsprout

Misslink88 said:

gandorb said:

Misslink88 said: Yes, just like the after shows where he would play some unreleased tunes for the super fans.

Agreed. What strikes me about him is how diligent he was in his observations of people. Those who are reserved (or labelled "shy") are usually assessing situations and people before they act. They tend to notice details others ignore - which you can see in the way he dressed, the most mundane things he orchestrated in videos or onstage and which he used to enhance the experiences of others.

So true. I read a story about him the other day that said he had asked the host of a show (one he was performing on) how their theme song went, so he could select the right song to play, one that would 'match' the show's theme song. Who does that? lol. He was unique in that way; everything he did was focused on enhancing every experience.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #477 posted 05/24/17 2:48pm

NickiStarr

Hmmm...thanks so much for sharing. It seems that the guy who's chick he was messing with couldn't have been that Paul guy, right? But thanks for sharing that- what is it from?

Misslink88 said:

NickiStarr said:

I'm not sure why folks are second-guessing that Kim became his girlfriend AFTER high school. Jeez. One thing about Prince that seemed consistent was that he respected relationships. A lot of women say that if they had a boyfriend at the time they met Prince, he respected that. I don't think he would want to sneak around with his buddy's girlfriend like that, it doesn't seem sexy. That's just me...

Because of this from T.C. Ellis. If it happened after the record deal, it might have happened in high school as well:

"I would tell Weaver all the old stories about when Prince first got his record deal and how he was messing around with some guy's chick. This guy wanted to beat Prince up. So, I took up for Prince one time at the Fox Trap, this club we all used to go to. I was a Golden Gloves Boxer, so, I was tough. I had a strong reputation in both hoods --Minneapolis and St. Paul-- which is another story. That's how I got my name, T.C., “Twin Cities.”
This guy wanted to jump on Prince and I blocked him. Weaver said, "Why don't you remind Prince about that?" He knew I was trying to get a deal. I said," You know, I really don't want to bring that stuff up." This was after “Purple Rain,” so, he's like a superstar. He said, "You knew him back then, I know him now. That's the thing kind of s*** that will get to him. You need to bring that up."

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #478 posted 05/24/17 4:50pm

Misslink88

NickiStarr said:

Hmmm...thanks so much for sharing. It seems that the guy who's chick he was messing with couldn't have been that Paul guy, right? But thanks for sharing that- what is it from?

Misslink88 said:

Because of this from T.C. Ellis. If it happened after the record deal, it might have happened in high school as well:

"I would tell Weaver all the old stories about when Prince first got his record deal and how he was messing around with some guy's chick. This guy wanted to beat Prince up. So, I took up for Prince one time at the Fox Trap, this club we all used to go to. I was a Golden Gloves Boxer, so, I was tough. I had a strong reputation in both hoods --Minneapolis and St. Paul-- which is another story. That's how I got my name, T.C., “Twin Cities.”
This guy wanted to jump on Prince and I blocked him. Weaver said, "Why don't you remind Prince about that?" He knew I was trying to get a deal. I said," You know, I really don't want to bring that stuff up." This was after “Purple Rain,” so, he's like a superstar. He said, "You knew him back then, I know him now. That's the thing kind of s*** that will get to him. You need to bring that up."

Alex says he spoke to Paul directly and Paul told him what happened so I'm assuming that's the way it went down. From all accounts, it sounds like P was focussed on his music, getting through school, and just dealing with his home environment in HS. He always had more female friends anyway, so it's quite possible that it was just misinterpreted by someone. The full interview with T.C. Ellis is here: http://beautifulnightschi...lks-2.html

God is my Sugar Daddy.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #479 posted 05/24/17 7:41pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Chapter 17 ~ Battle ll Pages 184-191

Chick Huntsberry came into the picture. Prince didn't like it at first and talked to Dez about it, Dez told him that he was a nice guy and to give him a chance. P grew into liking having a bodyguard and to liking (Big) Chick.

.

The Time started doing really well, and upstaged Prince & his band. It became a rivalry between the bands. It turned into a huge food fight. Jesse Johnson was grabbed by Big Chick and took to Princes dressing room where he was handcuffed, and Prince flung food at him and taunting him. Jerome Benton was basically tarred and feathered with honey & garbage. In the end, there was a lot of hotel damage and Prince made Morris Day pay for most of it.

.

Denise Matthews entered the picture at the AMA Awards in 1982, as Rick James' date. When Prince spotted her it was like they were looking at themselves in a mirror. Prince made immediate advances that were rebuffed by Matthews. Prince invited her to MN to be apart of a side project of his called the Hookers. With nothing to loose she took him up on his offer.

*******

Please note, the date of 1982 when Prince first saw Matthews, has been hotly contested on the Org. Some saying that it may have been as early as 1980.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 16 of 25 « First<121314151617181920>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > The Rise Of Prince Book Club