independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 6th Dec 2019 9:38am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Your Favorite Dialogue in a Prince Movie?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 04/05/17 5:12pm

sro100

avatar

Your Favorite Dialogue in a Prince Movie?

"Nah hey, that's cool, 'cause Morris tells me he's got this new group called a Appolonia 6. You heard about them? He tell me they reaaal hot. He say 'Billy you gonna like these girls. Got one problem, though?" Billy

"What's that?" The Kid.

"Got 3 acts, don't NEED 4. That means one-of-y'all has gots to go. I mean what'd you do in my position?" Billy.

------------------------------------------------------

That whole "nah hey that's cool" part I think about all the time when someone says something that isn't cool; it's ingrained.

What's your favorite from a Prince movie??

P.S. this was done from memory I might've got part of it wrong

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 04/05/17 6:39pm

Spanky

avatar

Morris (to Aura): Where'd u get that ass?
Aura: Same place you got your manners.
Morris: Jerome, where'd I get my manners?
Jerome: Same place she got that ass.
Morris: and where was that?
Jerome: Momma.
Morris (to Aura): That's right, baby. Yo momma.
I wish u heaven
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 04/05/17 6:45pm

Wlcm2thdwn3

avatar

" Where are you motherfucker? ". To his father after he has beat up Prince's mom, in Purple Rain. biggrin

How long do u wanna be loved? Is forever enough, is forever enough?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 04/05/17 6:56pm

brokenhearted1
972

"You did it to Mary's mom! You did it to Mary's mom!"

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 04/05/17 6:58pm

masaba

Wlcm2thdwn3 said:

" Where are you motherfucker? ". To his father after he has beat up Prince's mom, in Purple Rain. biggrin

This lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 04/05/17 7:18pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

WHA' DA FUQ WRONG WITCHU KID????

I don't have time for your bullshit Billy, what do ya want?

I TOLD YOU BEFORE, THE STAGE IS NO PLACE FOR YOUR PERSONAL BUSINESS MAN.

That's life man.

LIFE MY ASS, MOTHERFUCKER. DIS A BID'NESS. YOU AIN'T TOO FAR GONE TO SEE DAT YET.

___________

Wow, okay. You think about this, I'm going to be totally honest with you - I think you're being full of shit. Every time we give you a song you say you're gonna use it but ya never do. You think we're doing something behind your back. You're just being paranoid, as usual.

I love when Wendy told him off.

This experience will cover courtship, sex, commitment, fetishes, loneliness, vindication, love, and hate.
http://bit.ly/1D3FG2U
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 04/05/17 10:58pm

Spanky

avatar

"Man... I don't know. Life's 'bitch."
I wish u heaven
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 04/06/17 2:47am

soladeo1

sro100 said:

"Nah hey, that's cool, 'cause Morris tells me he's got this new group called a Appolonia 6. You heard about them? He tell me they reaaal hot. He say 'Billy you gonna like these girls. Got one problem, though?" Billy



"What's that?" The Kid.



"Got 3 acts, don't NEED 4. That means one-of-y'all has gots to go. I mean what'd you do in my position?" Billy.


-----



That whole "nah hey that's cool" part I think about all the time when someone says something that isn't cool; it's ingrained.



What's your favorite from a Prince movie??




P.S. this was done from memory I might've got part of it wrong



That means that Modernaire guy must be awesome!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 04/06/17 3:48am

Guitarhero

Apollonia: Will you help me?

The Kid: No.

Apollonia: Pardon me?

The Kid: Nope... Wanna know why?

Apollonia: Nope.

The Kid: Because you wouldn't pass the initiation.

Apollonia: What initiation?

The Kid: Well, for starters, you have to purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka.

Apollonia: What?

The Kid: You have to purify yourself in Lake Minnetonka.

The Kid: Hey! Wait a minute! That's...

The Kid: Uh, hold it...

Apollonia: What?

The Kid: That ain't Lake Minnetonka.

Related image

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 04/06/17 3:49am

Guitarhero

The Kid: I'd like to dedicate this to my father, Francis L. It's a song the girls in the band wrote, Lisa and Wendy.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 04/06/17 3:53am

Guitarhero

Mary: Remove this peasant from my party! Take his friend, too. I'm having trouble breathing.

Christopher Tracy: Maybe if you took off your chastity belt, you could breathe a little mo' betta!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 04/06/17 4:21am

Adorecream

Morris, 1 2 3 4 Cut! Cut!

pauses gets up - You ladies don't seem to realise how valuable my time is

you're gonna make my boys look bad

Brenda, - You said you would let us come up with our own steps

Morris - We tried that remember! Now you're in the best possible position you could

be in, so whats wrong your shoes on too tight.... Lets have some ACTION, Lets have some

ASSES WIGGLIN, Ah want some perfection! - Woaaagghhh!

(pins fingers and points at the keyboard)

.

Morris - I think I'm gonna need a drink

(Outside on street, walking along with Jerome)

Morris - The bitches are okay, but I need something more exciting

Jerome, You're right we should be doing a lot better, any ideas

Morris, That Apollonia babe I saw last night...

Jerome, Yeah cool, Let's find out where she lives

Morris, I already know that, Jill gave me everything last night - hwow!

Jerome, What are we waiting for, lets gp

Morris, No no that isn't classy enough, I want the bitch to come to me, I'm the only star in this town.

(Enter angry woman from alley, whether a jilted lover or whore, we don't know)

Woman - MORRIS DAY, who do you think you are? You know I waited up all night for you, I am so tired of you doing this to me who the fuck do you think I am?

Morris - Jerome!

(Jerome picks up Woman and dumps her in skip)

Woman - Let me go you dick head, what are you doing MORRIS, Morris, Morris

Morris - Such nastiness (Police car goes past) - Lets go

.

Cracks me up everytime.

.

Tricky - There you are 50 million francs - we are going after the Big Macaroni

Christopher - Hey give me that!

.

Bodyguard: I get paid 3,000 francs a month!

Christopher: And u can't buy no cologne?

.

Tricky, - Tricky's my name, love is my game, even if u have no money, I will still love u the same!

.

Christopher: And when we get arrested at the station - "officer says to me, he claims he is your brother. I say - him chocolate, me butterscotch"

Tricky - Girl, Im'a slap them curls off yo head!

[Edited 4/6/17 4:25am]

[Edited 4/6/17 4:34am]

Got some kind of love for you, and I don't even know your name
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 04/06/17 4:52am

CalhounSq

avatar

"Apollonia... don't I make you happy? Don't you like the way we are?"

I wanna do it, you should trust me.

"DO YOU KNOW MORRIS?? DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE'S ABOUT?? HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT 'CHU!!!"

Jealous!!!

*The Kid grimaces*


He sounds SO FUCKIBG SWEET for that first line, the tone of his voice is a panty scorcher faint mushy cloud9
heart prince I never met you, but I LOVE you & I will forever!! Thank you for being YOU - my little Princey, the best to EVER do it prince heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 04/06/17 5:53am

NoOneReally

Morris: Okay. What's the password?

Jerome: You got it.

Morris: Got what?

Jerome: The password.

Morris: The password is what?

Jerome: Exactly.

Morris: The password is exactly?

Jerome: No, it's okay.

Morris: The password is okay?

Jerome: Far as I'm concerned.

Morris: Damn it, say the password!

Jerome: What.

Morris: Say the password, onion head!

Jerome: The password is what?

Morris: That's what I'm asking you!

Jerome: It's the password!

Morris: The password is it?

Jerome: Ahhhhh! The password is what!

Morris: It! You just said so!

Jerome: The password isn't it! The password is?

Morris: What?

Jerome: Got it!

Morris: I got it?

Jerome: Right.

Morris: It or right?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 04/06/17 6:40am

RicoN

avatar

Life my ass motherfucker. This is a business...

Hamburger, Hot Dog, Root Beer, Pussy
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 04/06/17 7:00am

iZsaZsa

avatar

Lefi is a parade. hug
What?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 04/06/17 10:33am

sro100

avatar

Wlcm2thdwn3 said:

" Where are you motherfucker? ". To his father after he has beat up Prince's mom, in Purple Rain. biggrin

Actually it's, "Answer me motherfucker!?"

Near the top of my list also.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 04/06/17 10:35am

sro100

avatar

soladeo1 said:

sro100 said:

"Nah hey, that's cool, 'cause Morris tells me he's got this new group called a Appolonia 6. You heard about them? He tell me they reaaal hot. He say 'Billy you gonna like these girls. Got one problem, though?" Billy

"What's that?" The Kid.

"Got 3 acts, don't NEED 4. That means one-of-y'all has gots to go. I mean what'd you do in my position?" Billy.

------------------------------------------------------

That whole "nah hey that's cool" part I think about all the time when someone says something that isn't cool; it's ingrained.

What's your favorite from a Prince movie??

P.S. this was done from memory I might've got part of it wrong

That means that Modernaire guy must be awesome!!!

Yeah, that's pretty funny. Sure, they was burning up with "Modernaire" but were they really that much hotter that the Kid?! 0

On a side note, I read some review of Purple Rain by some kid written in the last year, and the guy kept wondering why the song kept repeating "mountaineer, mountaineer?"

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 04/06/17 12:46pm

RJOrion

dAD:" WHATS THE MATTER WITH THIS HOUSE???!!!"

mOM: "youre crazy!!!"

dAD: "shut up!! *PIMP SLAP*"

pRINCE: "DAD!?!"

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 04/15/17 2:39pm

khill95

Jill: You got experience?

Apples: YEEEEAAAAAHHHH lol lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 04/15/17 3:00pm

LBrent

NoOneReally said:

Morris: Okay. What's the password?

Jerome: You got it.

Morris: Got what?

Jerome: The password.

Morris: The password is what?

Jerome: Exactly.

Morris: The password is exactly?

Jerome: No, it's okay.

Morris: The password is okay?

Jerome: Far as I'm concerned.

Morris: Damn it, say the password!

Jerome: What.

Morris: Say the password, onion head!

Jerome: The password is what?

Morris: That's what I'm asking you!

Jerome: It's the password!

Morris: The password is it?

Jerome: Ahhhhh! The password is what!

Morris: It! You just said so!

Jerome: The password isn't it! The password is?

Morris: What?

Jerome: Got it!

Morris: I got it?

Jerome: Right.

Morris: It or right?

Homage to the classic Abbott and Costello bit "Who's on first?"

Always cracks me up.

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Your Favorite Dialogue in a Prince Movie?