independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 20th Nov 2019 1:45am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Australian Fans - RAGE Prince Special
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 04/25/16 10:37pm

criscles

Australian Fans - RAGE Prince Special

Looks like RAGE is set to put on quite the PRINCE special this weekend - 30th April 2016. Get those PVR's ready ! http://www.abc.net.au/rag...450400.htm

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 04/26/16 6:05am

Tonylover

criscles said:

Looks like RAGE is set to put on quite the PRINCE special this weekend - 30th April 2016. Get those PVR's ready ! http://www.abc.net.au/rag...450400.htm

Seriously? I didn't even know RAGE still aired?

Which channel? What time?

Thanks,

Christina

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 04/26/16 6:06am

Tonylover

Tonylover said:

criscles said:

Looks like RAGE is set to put on quite the PRINCE special this weekend - 30th April 2016. Get those PVR's ready ! http://www.abc.net.au/rag...450400.htm

Seriously? I didn't even know RAGE still aired?

Which channel? What time?

Thanks,

Christina

I should have just opened the link. So it's on from 10.30am - 11.30am on Saturday and then from 11.00pm onwards that night? Random. I will definitely watch.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 04/26/16 6:08am

bluegangsta

avatar

Ugh... forget it.

[Edited 4/26/16 6:08am]

Always cry 4 love, never cry 4 pain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 04/26/16 6:17am

gollygirl

avatar

I just wish there was a way to burn off onto DVDs from DVD players like the old days

Thank you Prince for every note you left behind 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 04/26/16 6:33am

Tonylover

gollygirl said:

I just wish there was a way to burn off onto DVDs from DVD players like the old days

Totally. sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 04/26/16 6:43am

toshi

I hope they will play some of the lesser-known and rare videos like Let It Go, The One, etc instead of the usual suspects like Purple Rain and 1999. But I won't hold my breath.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 04/26/16 3:20pm

Tonylover

toshi said:

I hope they will play some of the lesser-known and rare videos like Let It Go, The One, etc instead of the usual suspects like Purple Rain and 1999. But I won't hold my breath.

I remember when Prince visited Australia for his World Tour in 2003 there was a Prince special on Rage. I am assuming they will play the exact same special. They played lots of obscure videos. I remember they played The Morning Papers, which I had never seen before. They began with his very first music video and finished on the last one he released (in 2003). It went ALL night haha, and I stayed up. It was great.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Australian Fans - RAGE Prince Special