independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 21st Nov 2019 6:08am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Will "The Breakdown" be released?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/14/13 3:54am

batman89

avatar

Will "The Breakdown" be released?

"The Breakdown" seems to have the feel of song a contract based Prince would have opted to release as a single. What's the thoughts on this being earmarked as a future official release?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/14/13 4:02am

7roses

avatar

Perhaps it will be the single for the album that's supposed to be released. Not likely anymore that it'll be offered as a download on the 3EG website...but with Prince you never know. I do wish it gets released...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/14/13 4:56am

dJJ

Would want to get it as soon as possible.

Don't want to wait for the album.

Release it!

Just like the other songs. Offer it for sale for weeks.

We''l get ourselves the album anyways. He does not have to worry about his fans not spending their money on him. We always have and always will.

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/14/13 6:01am

dualboot

avatar

I Feel a valid Twitter question coming up///

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/19/13 2:39pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

avatar

"The Breakdown" has quickly become one of my favorites songs. I hope we get a studio version and a prestine soundboard. This is a great song.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/19/13 6:41pm

errant

avatar

He's probably saving it for "The Dawn".
"does my cock look fat in these jeans?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/26/13 10:08pm

idas

SuperFurryAnimal said:

"The Breakdown" has quickly become one of my favorites songs. I hope we get a studio version and a prestine soundboard. This is a great song.



I agree. I'm usually not a ballad person...but wow, I'm really feeling it...love the lyrics.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Will "The Breakdown" be released?