independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 21st Jul 2019 11:54am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > felix-da-housecat we all wanna be prince
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 05/26/11 10:12am

g3121

avatar

felix-da-housecat we all wanna be prince

http://www.myspace.com/video/felix-da-housecat/felix-da-housecat-we-all-wanna-be-prince/62221191

i thought this was a bad parody, turns out it's real. oh dear.

**NPGMC refugee**
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 05/26/11 10:27am

NouveauDance

avatar

See: old threads.

Felix has been around for years and years, very long career, and long time fan.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 05/26/11 12:30pm

dJJ

Felix-da-housecat is a great DJ and I dig his tribute to Prince.

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 05/26/11 8:04pm

mzsadii

avatar

Its so wild lol lol lol lol lol cool

Prince's Sarah
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 05/27/11 1:27am

databank

avatar

I love it biggrin

A pity no journalist asked Prince what he thought about it, i'd like to know lol

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 05/27/11 1:35am

ConsciousConta
ct

g3121 said:

http://www.myspace.com/video/felix-da-housecat/felix-da-housecat-we-all-wanna-be-prince/62221191

i thought this was a bad parody, turns out it's real. oh dear.

A parody or a tribute? You decide.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 05/27/11 5:00am

databank

avatar

ConsciousContact said:

g3121 said:

http://www.myspace.com/video/felix-da-housecat/felix-da-housecat-we-all-wanna-be-prince/62221191

i thought this was a bad parody, turns out it's real. oh dear.

A parody or a tribute? You decide.

Felix obviously worships Prince. One song on his Devin Dazzle album is a copycat of Girl (the 1985 song).

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > felix-da-housecat we all wanna be prince