independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > I just found my copy of........
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 02/24/11 7:03am

xt1000

avatar

I just found my copy of........

Love Song

Wow, I totally forgot about that track and only bought Madonna's album cause of it.

"If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it - Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers!"

- Homer Simpson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 02/24/11 7:34am

CallMeCarrie

avatar

What is your opinion of the song?

It's one that I don't listen to very often.

I find it kind of boring when it could've been really interesting to have 2 music icons working together.

I wonder what their work relationship was like. They both seem to have big egos and strong opinions.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 02/24/11 7:45am

errant

avatar

xt1000 said:

Love Song

Wow, I totally forgot about that track and only bought Madonna's album cause of it.

he also co-produced "Act Of Contrition" with her (and plays guitar on it) and also guitar (bass?) on "Keep It Together" if you feel like branching out on that album.

not to mention over half the album is at least twice as good as "Love Song"

"does my cock look fat in these jeans?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 02/24/11 8:05am

Illuminations

errant said:

xt1000 said:

Love Song

Wow, I totally forgot about that track and only bought Madonna's album cause of it.

he also co-produced "Act Of Contrition" with her (and plays guitar on it) and also guitar (bass?) on "Keep It Together" if you feel like branching out on that album.

not to mention over half the album is at least twice as good as "Love Song"

True! The guitar on Act of Contrition is just shredding at it's best!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 02/24/11 8:11am

nursev

Nice lil tune razz

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 02/24/11 12:08pm

mimi02

I don't like it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 02/24/11 12:10pm

mimi02

CallMeCarrie said:

What is your opinion of the song?

It's one that I don't listen to very often.

I find it kind of boring when it could've been really interesting to have 2 music icons working together.

I wonder what their work relationship was like. They both seem to have big egos and strong opinions.

I'm thinking that their working relationship was very, very, very short-lived.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > I just found my copy of........