independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 24th Jan 2020 8:36am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Pics: Prince at 2011 MusiCares Person of the Year Award (Feb 11)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 11 123456789>Last »

This is a "featured" topic! — From here you can jump to the « previous or next » featured topic.

  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 02/12/11 6:31am

dothejump

avatar

Pics: Prince at 2011 MusiCares Person of the Year Award (Feb 11)

[img:$uid]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/paradetour/mc.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/paradetour/musicares.jpg[/img:$uid]

https://www2.grammy.com/m...fault.aspx

Formerly known as Parade @ HQ and formerly proud owner of www.paradetour.com
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 02/12/11 6:38am

thebeautifulon
es777

avatar

nice pics Prince looks good thanx 4 sharing
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 02/12/11 6:41am

TheDigitalGard
ener

This thread will drown in pussy juice before the day is out. lol

The pantie wetters will love this.

And the "Prince is looking old" squad will love it too.

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 02/12/11 6:41am

Genesia

avatar

I am lovin' those specs. But how the hell many layers does he have on? confuse

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 02/12/11 6:43am

IstenSzek

avatar

the look on his face in the second pic falloff

the first pic is cool tho, like the look and the glasses.

and true love lives on lollipops and crisps
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 02/12/11 6:44am

TheDigitalGard
ener

Genesia said:

I am lovin' those specs. But how the hell many layers does he have on? confuse

Here she is, the orgs resident Gok Wan. lol wink

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 02/12/11 6:46am

love2thenines2
003

dothejump said:

[img:$uid]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/paradetour/mc.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/paradetour/musicares.jpg[/img:$uid]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 02/12/11 6:49am

Genesia

avatar

TheDigitalGardener said:

Genesia said:

I am lovin' those specs. But how the hell many layers does he have on? confuse

Here she is, the orgs resident Gok Wan. lol wink

I had to google that. lol

But am I wrong? I mean...he has on a tuxedo jacket. Fine. But then...he has some kind of embroidered tunic under that. And is that white collar a separate shirt? Or is it sewn into the tunic? confuse

I think the other thing is an ascot but...gawd forbid...maybe it's a dicky. omfg

Don't even get me started on his blacks. disbelief At least they're different textures, so the mismatch isn't completely horrendous.

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 02/12/11 6:50am

Genesia

avatar

OMG - he's wearing actual trousers! (Instead of those awful stretch pants.) woot!

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 02/12/11 6:51am

TheDigitalGard
ener

Genesia said:

TheDigitalGardener said:

Here she is, the orgs resident Gok Wan. lol wink

I had to google that. lol

But am I wrong? I mean...he has on a tuxedo jacket. Fine. But then...he has some kind of embroidered tunic under that. And is that white collar a separate shirt? Or is it sewn into the tunic? confuse

I think the other thing is an ascot but...gawd forbid...maybe it's a dicky. omfg

Don't even get me started on his blacks. disbelief At least they're different textures, so the mismatch isn't completely horrendous.

He maybe has on his thermals under all that too.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 02/12/11 6:52am

Genesia

avatar

TheDigitalGardener said:

Genesia said:

I had to google that. lol

But am I wrong? I mean...he has on a tuxedo jacket. Fine. But then...he has some kind of embroidered tunic under that. And is that white collar a separate shirt? Or is it sewn into the tunic? confuse

I think the other thing is an ascot but...gawd forbid...maybe it's a dicky. omfg

Don't even get me started on his blacks. disbelief At least they're different textures, so the mismatch isn't completely horrendous.

He maybe has on his thermals under all that too.

Nah. It was warm enough in LA that he wouldn't have needed them. And you know Pooky keeps the limo warm, so... shrug

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 02/12/11 6:59am

IstenSzek

avatar

Genesia said:

OMG - he's wearing actual trousers! (Instead of those awful stretch pants.) woot!

are you sure those are normal trousers? the whole thing looks like everything else he's

wearing these days: fancy pj's. this time with a tux jacket thrown over it.

not hatin', the man should wear what he feels good in but damn, all his stuff is just shirt

stretch pant and some ruffles. i wonder if he puts on underwear to these type of gigs,

cuz we all know he usually goes comando at his shows.

lol

anyway falloff at genesia's "and you know Pooky keeps the limo warm, so..."

and true love lives on lollipops and crisps
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 02/12/11 7:06am

Genesia

avatar

IstenSzek said:

Genesia said:

OMG - he's wearing actual trousers! (Instead of those awful stretch pants.) woot!

are you sure those are normal trousers? the whole thing looks like everything else he's

wearing these days: fancy pj's. this time with a tux jacket thrown over it.

not hatin', the man should wear what he feels good in but damn, all his stuff is just shirt

stretch pant and some ruffles. i wonder if he puts on underwear to these type of gigs,

cuz we all know he usually goes comando at his shows.

lol

anyway falloff at genesia's "and you know Pooky keeps the limo warm, so..."

No, those pants are definitely not a knit. You can see a crease down the front of his left leg - and the pants aren't hugging his knees (the fabric stands out from his body a bit).

They're shiny, though. Maybe a dupioni? shrug

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 02/12/11 7:17am

Revolution

avatar

What the hell was this? I know I haven't been M.I.A. for that long? Fill a brotha in...

Prince presented?

Thanks for the laughs, arguments and overall enjoyment for the last umpteen years. It's time for me to retire from Prince.org and engage in the real world...lol. Above all, I appreciated the talent Prince. You were one of a kind.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 02/12/11 7:41am

nursev

He looks lovely wink and I'm happy he gave regular pants a try again lol but why the hell is he hiding his hands? eek lol I wanna see that ring finger lol Yeah I'm starting mess lol Anyway, let the panty wetting begin drool lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 02/12/11 7:41am

nursev

TheDigitalGardener said:

This thread will drown in pussy juice before the day is out. lol

The pantie wetters will love this.

And the "Prince is looking old" squad will love it too.

lol

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 02/12/11 7:46am

nursev

IstenSzek said:

the look on his face in the second pic falloff

the first pic is cool tho, like the look and the glasses.

lol I've always thought those glasses were prescription and not just for fashions sake-he looks nice in em though.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 02/12/11 7:48am

InternationalL
over82

avatar

love2thenines2003 said:

dothejump said:

[img:$uid]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/paradetour/mc.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/paradetour/musicares.jpg[/img:$uid]

dear god..can I have him? drool

Watch me talk about Prince - http://www.youtube.com/us...ature=mhee
Tumblr - http://dreamyicecream.tumblr.com/


New coat, huh? That's nice. Did you buy it? Yeah right.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 02/12/11 7:49am

nursev

^There's a long line in front of you lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 02/12/11 7:51am

InternationalL
over82

avatar

nursev said:

^There's a long line in front of you lol

me first!!!!!!! razz

Watch me talk about Prince - http://www.youtube.com/us...ature=mhee
Tumblr - http://dreamyicecream.tumblr.com/


New coat, huh? That's nice. Did you buy it? Yeah right.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 02/12/11 7:55am

lavender1983

Aww look at my Princey in his specs love

I'm not sure what that tunicy thing is though but thumbs up! for everything else.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 02/12/11 7:56am

nursev

InternationalLover82 said:

nursev said:

^There's a long line in front of you lol

me first!!!!!!! razz

Well, okay cuz apparently 39 is too old for Prince lol so you can have him lol I'm still drool ing on the side lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 02/12/11 7:57am

lavender1983

IstenSzek said:

the look on his face in the second pic falloff

the first pic is cool tho, like the look and the glasses.

nod lol lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 02/12/11 7:57am

ufoclub

avatar

wow that first pic does look like natural youth, which is impossible.... android!

Actually, maybe it's all about the restylane!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 02/12/11 8:00am

InternationalL
over82

avatar

nursev said:

InternationalLover82 said:

me first!!!!!!! razz

Well, okay cuz apparently 39 is too old for Prince lol so you can have him lol I'm still drool ing on the side lol

Lol! I wonder if he actually needs those glasses or they're for fashion? <img src=" />

Watch me talk about Prince - http://www.youtube.com/us...ature=mhee
Tumblr - http://dreamyicecream.tumblr.com/


New coat, huh? That's nice. Did you buy it? Yeah right.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 02/12/11 8:07am

nursev

InternationalLover82 said:

nursev said:

Well, okay cuz apparently 39 is too old for Prince lol so you can have him lol I'm still drool ing on the side lol

Lol! I wonder if he actually needs those glasses or they're for fashion? <img src=" />

I say he needs them lol they have been seen alot over the last couple of years and he looks lovely wearing them razz

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 02/12/11 8:08am

nursev

lavender1983 said:

Aww look at my Princey in his specs love

I'm not sure what that tunicy thing is though but thumbs up! for everything else.

lol maybe it's one of Bria's old shirts lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 02/12/11 8:16am

InternationalL
over82

avatar

nursev said:

InternationalLover82 said:

Lol! I wonder if he actually needs those glasses or they're for fashion? <img src=" />

I say he needs them lol they have been seen alot over the last couple of years and he looks lovely wearing them razz

i agree cool

Watch me talk about Prince - http://www.youtube.com/us...ature=mhee
Tumblr - http://dreamyicecream.tumblr.com/


New coat, huh? That's nice. Did you buy it? Yeah right.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 02/12/11 8:22am

lavender1983

nursev said:

lavender1983 said:

Aww look at my Princey in his specs love

I'm not sure what that tunicy thing is though but thumbs up! for everything else.

lol maybe it's one of Bria's old shirts lol

lol Come on now....Now you know Prince would be swimming in Bria's clothes..with his little self lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 02/12/11 8:22am

sweething

Wow, Prince looks great here; just like a regular guy. Love the look.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 11 123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)

This is a "featured" topic! — From here you can jump to the « previous or next » featured topic.

« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Pics: Prince at 2011 MusiCares Person of the Year Award (Feb 11)