independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince pics in Abu Dhabi
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 5 12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/14/10 8:47pm

p4life

Prince pics in Abu Dhabi

Prince and Nicole Scherzinger live onstage

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/149993_164803006887602_100000737110761_373805_7588908_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/149270_458390655828_41462400828_6042177_1971859_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/148853_458390835828_41462400828_6042183_2900876_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/76851_458390665828_41462400828_6042178_2754706_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/76687_458390695828_41462400828_6042179_75629_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/74483_458390790828_41462400828_6042181_6651036_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/74483_458390790828_41462400828_6042181_6651036_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/74360_458390595828_41462400828_6042174_7750652_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/73708_458390615828_41462400828_6042175_210530_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/73706_458390770828_41462400828_6042180_302500_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/73477_458390855828_41462400828_6042184_6496350_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/73045_458390575828_41462400828_6042173_7443272_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/149511_458390635828_41462400828_6042176_477319_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/14/10 8:56pm

SomewhereHereO
nEarth

thanks for posting biggrin

but um who's nicole scherzinger?? confused

Love God. Love Music. Love Life.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 11/14/10 8:57pm

p4life

another shot of prince and nicole

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/y2p.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/vre.jpg[/img:$uid]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 11/14/10 8:58pm

p4life

SomewhereHereOnEarth said:

thanks for posting biggrin

but um who's nicole scherzinger?? confused

she's a singer in the group the puusycat dolls ...google her wink & ur welcome

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 11/14/10 9:04pm

NelsonR

funky-sexiness indeed

eye

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 11/14/10 9:08pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

cool

I'm sure there will be more.

eek Prince looks like he's got a mohawk hairdo

Love those muscular arms razz

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 11/14/10 9:34pm

rbrpm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOO he iz 2 sexy!DAM can't wait 4 that concert next month now I am definately wearing that shirt!OOOOOOOOOOOOWOO!biggrin lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 11/14/10 9:35pm

colorblu

Nice pics headbang biggrin thanks

I was wondering who the singer was.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 11/14/10 11:20pm

purplemookiebu
t

avatar

luv4u said:

cool

I'm sure there will be more.

eek Prince looks like he's got a mohawk hairdo

Love those muscular arms razz

ugh that mowhawk looks like my ex's..... punch that loser who nonly wanted to play playstation 24/7 . grr.

yoda i don't wear a cross?!!? i wear a prince symbol prince guitar wacky nutty I When Prince's cum dries, diamonds are formed. lol eek drooling no one tops prince in concert!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 11/15/10 12:29am

andykeen

avatar

Seems like we have time travelled back to 1993....Awesome!


Keenmeister
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 11/15/10 1:48am

wildgoldenhone
y

cool

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 11/15/10 4:17am

Dreamer20ten

LOVE the pics!! Especially the last one!! biggrin Thanks for sharing!!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 11/15/10 4:44am

hestilllovesme

cool that he changed his outfit

Dancing helps relieve the pain. Soothes your mind, makes you happy again!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 11/15/10 5:09am

nursev

I knew that ex-pussycat would get her hands near him eventually lol Dancing to Prince on DWTS and shit falloff Girl, been wanting him for years lol

always thought she looked just like a Prince lady lol

[img:$uid]http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr337/val34prince/nicole-scherzinger-20090127-488072.jpg[/img:$uid]

[Edited 11/15/10 5:28am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 11/15/10 5:11am

littleredcorve
tte

what tha fuck did he do with his hair? lol

LOVE IT!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 11/15/10 5:35am

newpowerfantas
tical

avatar

andykeen said:

Seems like we have time travelled back to 1993....Awesome!

Yeah, either that or he's decided he likes Janelle Monae so much he's going to cop her 'do!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 11/15/10 6:05am

skywalker

avatar

newpowerfantastical said:

andykeen said:

Seems like we have time travelled back to 1993....Awesome!

Yeah, either that or he's decided he likes Janelle Monae so much he's going to cop her 'do!

Huh? Prince owns all claims to the infamous typhoon. Looks like he brought it back.

"New Power slide...."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 11/15/10 6:13am

hestilllovesme

nursev said:

I knew that ex-pussycat would get her hands near him eventually lol Dancing to Prince on DWTS and shit falloff Girl, been wanting him for years lol

always thought she looked just like a Prince lady lol

[img:$uid]http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr337/val34prince/nicole-scherzinger-20090127-488072.jpg[/img:$uid]

[Edited 11/15/10 5:28am]

i heard Prince liked the pussycat dolls.

And that's a really nice picture of Nicole by the way.

Dancing helps relieve the pain. Soothes your mind, makes you happy again!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 11/15/10 6:58am

abigail05

I didn't want to like her, but she kicked so much ass on DWTS I didn't have a choice

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 11/15/10 6:59am

specdude

hestilllovesme said:

nursev said:

I knew that ex-pussycat would get her hands near him eventually lol Dancing to Prince on DWTS and shit falloff Girl, been wanting him for years lol

always thought she looked just like a Prince lady lol

[img:$uid]http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr337/val34prince/nicole-scherzinger-20090127-488072.jpg[/img:$uid]

[Edited 11/15/10 5:28am]

i heard Prince liked the pussycat dolls.

And that's a really nice picture of Nicole by the way.

hmm Prince Gone 'wild" again cool

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 11/15/10 7:23am

leadline

avatar

Dang! Did he lose a fight with his lawn mower or what? Freakin love that doo smile

"You always get the dream that you deserve, from what you value the most" -Prince 2013
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 11/15/10 7:27am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

leadline said:

Dang! Did he lose a fight with his lawn mower or what? Freakin love that doo smile

spit

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 11/15/10 8:30am

VenusBlingBlin
g

avatar

nursev said:

I knew that ex-pussycat would get her hands near him eventually lol Dancing to Prince on DWTS and shit falloff Girl, been wanting him for years lol

always thought she looked just like a Prince lady lol

[img:$uid]http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr337/val34prince/nicole-scherzinger-20090127-488072.jpg[/img:$uid]

[Edited 11/15/10 5:28am]

Girl, I thought you'd be all over the pics of Prince showing his toned arms. What's up??? lol

Those two have met before so I was just counting the days until she'd be up there on stage with him... or somewhere else (lol). I wouldn't mind her joining the NPG for a while, I always liked that woman and she fits right in. Plus she has a strong voice which already makes her different from most of his chicks.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 11/15/10 8:46am

Truth444

Prince's 'do needs to go! He looks like billy idol!!!!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 11/15/10 8:48am

Nothinbutjoy

avatar

So nice to see Prince not wrapped quite so tight.

mushy

I'm firmly planted in denial
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 11/15/10 9:15am

Graycap23

littleredcorvette said:

what tha fuck did he do with his hair? lol

LOVE IT!

Fried, dyed....and laid 2 the side.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 11/15/10 9:18am

Truth444

p4life said:

Prince and Nicole Scherzinger live onstage

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/149993_164803006887602_100000737110761_373805_7588908_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/149270_458390655828_41462400828_6042177_1971859_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/148853_458390835828_41462400828_6042183_2900876_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/76851_458390665828_41462400828_6042178_2754706_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/76687_458390695828_41462400828_6042179_75629_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/74483_458390790828_41462400828_6042181_6651036_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/74483_458390790828_41462400828_6042181_6651036_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/74360_458390595828_41462400828_6042174_7750652_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/73708_458390615828_41462400828_6042175_210530_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/73706_458390770828_41462400828_6042180_302500_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/73477_458390855828_41462400828_6042184_6496350_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/73045_458390575828_41462400828_6042173_7443272_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg121/HHTU/149511_458390635828_41462400828_6042176_477319_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

Looks like Jonelle or whatever her name is!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 11/15/10 9:32am

Genesia

avatar

luv4u said:

cool

I'm sure there will be more.

eek Prince looks like he's got a mohawk hairdo

Love those muscular arms razz

He's probably just trying to put an end to the "hairpiece" rumors. lol

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 11/15/10 9:37am

DoffieParker

thanks 4 the pics, LOVE his hair, LOVE sleevelesst & those firmmmm arms.. what a beautiful treat cool

it goes without saying nicole pussycat would be there, she's with lewis hamilton f1 driver..

anyone see eddie jordan yesterday in his butt hugging purple pants? woot! he's getting unfair press over them & everyone bemused by them, it's obvious he was in prince mode

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 11/15/10 9:51am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

Truth444 said:

Prince's 'do needs to go! He looks like billy idol!!!!!

hell no, I love it

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
https://prince.org/msg/7/464433 9.24.2020
if you ever try the lotus position
Try it while you're being strangled
Do U understand what I'm saying?
#IDEFINEME
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 5 12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince pics in Abu Dhabi