independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > not heard for ages PRINCE classics
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 07/07/10 3:12am

hemphizzx

avatar

not heard for ages PRINCE classics

PRIVATE JOY

sometimes it snows in april....
sometimes i feel so bad.....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 07/07/10 3:54am

thedance

avatar

wtf. biggrin

Just put on the Controversy album & take a listen, it's not that difficult.... wink

music

Prince 4Ever. heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 07/07/10 7:04am

hemphizzx

avatar

thedance said:

wtf. biggrin

Just put on the Controversy album & take a listen, it's not that difficult.... wink

music

lol

i meant songs that u had not played for a while - kind of thing

probably not phrased the title of the thread very well

smile

sometimes it snows in april....
sometimes i feel so bad.....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 07/07/10 7:15am

myloveis4ever

avatar

thedance said:

wtf. biggrin

Just put on the Controversy album & take a listen, it's not that difficult.... wink

music

biggrin eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 07/07/10 7:30am

jaawwnn

christ, in what world is Private Joy a classic?

We may as well make this a comprehensive list of prince songs thread:

other 'classics' he hasn't played in ages:

1)For You

2) In Love

3) Soft & Wet

4) Crazy You

5) Just as Long as We're Together

6) Baby

7) My Love is Forever

8) So Blue

9) I'm.... oh wait

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 07/07/10 7:37am

hemphizzx

avatar

jaawwnn said:

christ, in what world is Private Joy a classic?

We may as well make this a comprehensive list of prince songs thread:

other 'classics' he hasn't played in ages:

1)For You

2) In Love

3) Soft & Wet

4) Crazy You

5) Just as Long as We're Together

6) Baby

7) My Love is Forever

8) So Blue

9) I'm.... oh wait

in a world where people have opinions different to ures maybe ? shock horror !

shocked

sometimes it snows in april....
sometimes i feel so bad.....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 07/07/10 7:45am

jaawwnn

hey, it's my opinion that this is a stupid thread. It's also my opinion that your opinion doesn't count. I HAVE A RIGHT TO MY OPINION AND YOU MUST RESPECT THAT.

ah no, just kidding, I just don't really think it's a classic, great song though

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 07/07/10 7:48am

hemphizzx

avatar

jaawwnn said:

hey, it's my opinion that this is a stupid thread. It's also my opinion that your opinion doesn't count. I HAVE A RIGHT TO MY OPINION AND YOU MUST RESPECT THAT.

ah no, just kidding, I just don't really think it's a classic, great song though

like i say matter of opinion smile

sometimes it snows in april....
sometimes i feel so bad.....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 07/07/10 7:52am

jaawwnn

Serious question though, do you think he'd be willing to play it? I know most songs are unlikely but do you think lyrically he'd be ok with this one?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 07/07/10 8:03am

thepope2the9s

avatar

jaawwnn said:

christ, in what world is Private Joy a classic?

We may as well make this a comprehensive list of prince songs thread:

other 'classics' he hasn't played in ages:

1)For You

2) In Love

3) Soft & Wet

4) Crazy You

5) Just as Long as We're Together

6) Baby

7) My Love is Forever

8) So Blue

9) I'm.... oh wait

Id like to see this one live

[Edited 7/7/10 8:03am]

Stand Up! Everybody, this is your life!
https://www.facebook.com/...pope2the9s follow me on twitter @thepope2the9s
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 07/07/10 8:25am

hemphizzx

avatar

jaawwnn said:

Serious question though, do you think he'd be willing to play it? I know most songs are unlikely but do you think lyrically he'd be ok with this one?

yes i think so

sometimes it snows in april....
sometimes i feel so bad.....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 07/07/10 9:31am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

hemphizzx said:

jaawwnn said:

Serious question though, do you think he'd be willing to play it? I know most songs are unlikely but do you think lyrically he'd be ok with this one?

yes i think so

I agree, it's not explicit, it just about woman...love interest, lover

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
That's what U want, TRANSCENDENCE. When that happens, O Boy -Prince 2015
https://www.youtube.com/w...nm2Qq6QTFs
#IDEFINEME
“Strong people define themselves; weak people allow others to define them.” ― Ken Poirot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 07/07/10 10:22am

Hatman

avatar

OldFriends4Sale said:

hemphizzx said:

yes i think so

I agree, it's not explicit, it just about woman...love interest, lover

Orgasmatron! I wanna hear him sing that now.

Take it - like Clarence said:
"I got a million of them -
all different U know."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > not heard for ages PRINCE classics