independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > What if..
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 06/10/07 4:14am

purplesweat

What if..

...the whole Sinead thing somehow turned out to be true?

What happens then?

To me, Prince's image would go down the drain a bit, it really isn't good that this rumour is even circulating, especially with the new album coming out soon.

Would it change your view of him at all?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 06/10/07 4:18am

FuNkeNsteiN

avatar

Don't give a fuck either way. All the greats have done some questionable things but I try to focus on their music instead of their personal life.
It is not known why FuNkeNsteiN capitalizes his name as he does, though some speculate sunlight deficiency caused by the most pimpified white guy afro in Nordic history.

- Lammastide
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 06/10/07 4:43am

PANDURITO

avatar

FuNkeNsteiN said:

Don't give a fuck either way. All the greats have done some questionable things but I try to focus on their music instead of their personal life.

My thoughts exactly smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 06/10/07 5:00am

wlcm2thdwn

It possibly is, but it shouldn't make a bit of difference today. Why can't you understand that Prince is not the same man he was back then?!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 06/10/07 5:10am

purplesweat

wlcm2thdwn said:

It possibly is, but it shouldn't make a bit of difference today. Why can't you understand that Prince is not the same man he was back then?!

I can, but can the general public? They're very harsh.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 06/10/07 1:21pm

ReginaCarman

purplesweat said:

wlcm2thdwn said:

It possibly is, but it shouldn't make a bit of difference today. Why can't you understand that Prince is not the same man he was back then?!

I can, but can the general public? They're very harsh.

That is true! the general public is very harsh but then again there are many people in the general public who understand what happens in Life and how to deal with it. i am grateful that Prince is on Earth!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 06/10/07 1:26pm

dseann

purplesweat said:

...the whole Sinead thing somehow turned out to be true?

What happens then?

To me, Prince's image would go down the drain a bit, it really isn't good that this rumour is even circulating, especially with the new album coming out soon.

Would it change your view of him at all?

bored
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 06/10/07 1:31pm

Shhh747

dseann said:

purplesweat said:

...the whole Sinead thing somehow turned out to be true?

What happens then?

To me, Prince's image would go down the drain a bit, it really isn't good that this rumour is even circulating, especially with the new album coming out soon.

Would it change your view of him at all?

bored



what's the rumor???? what did he supposedly do?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 06/10/07 1:45pm

anon

avatar

ReginaCarman said:

purplesweat said:


I can, but can the general public? They're very harsh.

That is true! the general public is very harsh but then again there are many people in the general public who understand what happens in Life and how to deal with it. i am grateful that Prince is on Earth!!
The general public doesn't understand and is not forgiving. Not with certain things...especially the way many things are spun in the media. All you can do is hope it goes away or do your own spin control. Since this alleged incident is so old, it's probably best to leave it alone.

Someone posted a recent Sinead interview in this forum or in non-Prince, the other day. She mentions this incident and comes off as sincere. It could be true, but it could be about moving cd's. Either way, many may say, he's a JW now, and since they can see a change in him, they may overlook it.

But then, there's the media again...always lying in wait of something to stir up. They say the tallest trees get the most wind, so if both their CD's do well, there will be more to come on this one.

We should start a Prince alibi thread.
Why do you like playing around with my narrow scope of reality? - Stupify
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 06/10/07 1:47pm

Illustrator

I heard that the reason for the "scuffle" was that Sinead wanted to join Morris' group.
And we all know how P feels about that.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 06/10/07 1:49pm

Shhh747

anon said:

ReginaCarman said:


That is true! the general public is very harsh but then again there are many people in the general public who understand what happens in Life and how to deal with it. i am grateful that Prince is on Earth!!
The general public doesn't understand and is not forgiving. Not with certain things...especially the way many things are spun in the media. All you can do is hope it goes away or do your own spin control. Since this alleged incident is so old, it's probably best to leave it alone.

Someone posted a recent Sinead interview in this forum or in non-Prince, the other day. She mentions this incident and comes off as sincere. It could be true, but it could be about moving cd's. Either way, many may say, he's a JW now, and since they can see a change in him, they may overlook it.


and incident???confused

But then, there's the media again...always lying in wait of something to stir up. They say the tallest trees get the most wind, so if both their CD's do well, there will be more to come on this one.

We should start a Prince alibi thread.

confused confused
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 06/10/07 1:52pm

anon

avatar

Shhh747 said:

anon said:

The general public doesn't understand and is not forgiving. Not with certain things...especially the way many things are spun in the media. All you can do is hope it goes away or do your own spin control. Since this alleged incident is so old, it's probably best to leave it alone.

Someone posted a recent Sinead interview in this forum or in non-Prince, the other day. She mentions this incident and comes off as sincere. It could be true, but it could be about moving cd's. Either way, many may say, he's a JW now, and since they can see a change in him, they may overlook it.


and incident???confused

But then, there's the media again...always lying in wait of something to stir up. They say the tallest trees get the most wind, so if both their CD's do well, there will be more to come on this one.

We should start a Prince alibi thread.

confused confused
I don't understand.
Why do you like playing around with my narrow scope of reality? - Stupify
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 06/10/07 1:56pm

Shhh747

anon said:

Shhh747 said:


confused confused
I don't understand.



well, i didn't know what the incident was.... but i just found another thread that does mention what happened. i guess the threads on this event are multiplying by the second!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > What if..