independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 24th Jun 2019 9:27pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Manuela Files For Divorce - Part III *POST HERE ONLY*
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 8 of 12 « First<3456789101112>

This is a "featured" topic! — From here you can jump to the « previous or next » featured topic.

  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #210 posted 08/01/06 5:22pm

tonderlearia

SheGaveherAngels said:

tonderlearia said:



I totally disagree, Prince has a lot of energy, maybe she couldn't keep up with him.

Was it True that prince had to get a Hip replace ment ? well Maybe not In bed but he trys to be 20 when hes not he Runs him Self Ragged. or am i wrong About that TOO HUH?


Pleeease, Prince can party til 6 in the morning, and then get up the next day and do it again. And there is no proof that he had hip surgery.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #211 posted 08/01/06 5:39pm

dseann

I don't think Prince needs to be married anyway.
Sooner or later he will discover that all it does is cost him alot of money in settlements.
My advice to him is to enjoy life, sex(safely) joint to joint then move on to the next lover in another town.

He's a musician, he should screw different women until he dies.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #212 posted 08/01/06 5:44pm

tonderlearia

dseann said:

I don't think Prince needs to be married anyway.
Sooner or later he will discover that all it does is cost him alot of money in settlements.
My advice to him is to enjoy life, sex(safely) joint to joint then move on to the next lover in another town.

He's a musician, he should screw different women until he dies.



clapping bananadance
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #213 posted 08/01/06 5:49pm

silverandgold

EROTICCITYNPG said:

On the 'Prince's Marriage Ended Because Of Infatuation'

> http://www.allheadlinenew...7004359426
>
> July 28, 2006 7:16 a.m. EST
>
>
> Svjetlana Mlinarevic - All Headline News Contributor

> Los Angeles (BANG) - Prince's marriage has ended because of his infatuation with his new protйgй, it has been claimed.
>
> Earlier this week, it was revealed that the pop superstar and his wife, Manuela Testolini Nelson, were calling time on their relationship after five years of marriage.
>
> Prince's lawyer, Alan Eidsness, said that divorce papers for the couple were filed at Minnesota's Hennepin County District Court on May 24.
>
> So far, no official reason has been given for the split, but it has now been claimed that the union imploded because of the amount time Prince has been spending with his new act, Tamar.
>
> A source told the New York Post, "Prince has been spending an inordinate amount of time with his new protйgй. He is trying to get her signed with a major label and has her doing the rounds.
>
> Everyone takes the meeting because of Prince, but she's just a pretty girl singing Prince songs. It's not very good. He hasn't found a taker, but he is smitten with her."
>
> Prince, full name Prince Rogers Nelson, and Testolini tied the knot in 2001, in a romantic ceremony in Hawaii, with Testolini taking the 'Purple Rain' singer's little known last name.
>
> It is star's second failed marriage. He was previously married to backup singer and dancer Mayte Garcia but their union was annulled in 1998.
>
> So far, representatives for Prince and Testolini have refused to comment on the couple's split.


How many times the same old story is going to be posted? It's old news, they need to lock this thread up.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #214 posted 08/01/06 5:56pm

dseann

tonderlearia said:

dseann said:

I don't think Prince needs to be married anyway.
Sooner or later he will discover that all it does is cost him alot of money in settlements.
My advice to him is to enjoy life, sex(safely) joint to joint then move on to the next lover in another town.

He's a musician, he should screw different women until he dies.



clapping bananadance



thank you thank you, no autographs please, please you're too kind.
lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #215 posted 08/01/06 6:14pm

sacredwarrior

silverandgold said:

Sacred, the divorce is between Prince and Mani, not you and Prince.


thumbs up!

prince
" the embassy shut to keep the fools out " - as above, so below.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #216 posted 08/01/06 6:16pm

tonderlearia

dseann said:

tonderlearia said:




clapping bananadance



thank you thank you, no autographs please, please you're too kind.

lol


Don't get too happy, and I'm not nice!!!!

I just like how you broke it down for me, that's all.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #217 posted 08/01/06 6:26pm

CherrieMoonKis
ses

avatar

I got my tip from a phone call this morning. I saw this coming, however it sounds, they just didnt seem like they were gonna stay together. Prince always tells us to listen to the music and so...thats what I did, and BOY o BOY were those lyrix revealing...He cued us a loooong time ago!! As for Mani, I hope if her heart is broken that it will heal carefully over time because that feeling is a feeling many cant survive. the same for my man, I love him yes, I go crazy for him, but divorce is never a good thing to go thru.

On the other hand,

time for some good music.
peace & wildsign
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #218 posted 08/01/06 6:38pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

Wendy Williams was commenting on the divorce earlier today.
In her opinion...Prince loses interest in his women when they are no longer young little chickies that he can mold to his whims.

hmmm
By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #219 posted 08/01/06 6:45pm

tonderlearia

PurpleJedi said:

Wendy Williams was commenting on the divorce earlier today.
In her opinion...Prince loses interest in his women when they are no longer young little chickies that he can mold to his whims.

hmmm



She made a comment about his divorce last week... something about Prince is like a revolver, and that he was a cold pimp, and that none of his ex-women never speak bad of him.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #220 posted 08/01/06 6:57pm

Krystal666

avatar

CherrieMoonKisses said:

As for Mani, I hope if her heart is broken that it will heal carefully over time because that feeling is a feeling many cant survive. the same for my man, I love him yes, I go crazy for him, but divorce is never a good thing to go thru.

.



Expecially when that man was your childhood idol. Yikes, I can only imagine what that feels like for her. It's gotta be really hard for her. I wish her alot of luck with her work and hope everything works out for her. She seems like a cool person and I like what she is doing.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #221 posted 08/01/06 7:13pm

CherrieMoonKis
ses

avatar

Krystal666 said:

CherrieMoonKisses said:

As for Mani, I hope if her heart is broken that it will heal carefully over time because that feeling is a feeling many cant survive. the same for my man, I love him yes, I go crazy for him, but divorce is never a good thing to go thru.

.



Expecially when that man was your childhood idol. Yikes, I can only imagine what that feels like for her. It's gotta be really hard for her. I wish her alot of luck with her work and hope everything works out for her. She seems like a cool person and I like what she is doing.

I wouldnt go that far, dearie hmph!
peace & wildsign
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #222 posted 08/01/06 7:43pm

WaterInYourBat
h

avatar

Krystal666 said:


Expecially when that man was your childhood idol. Yikes, I can only imagine what that feels like for her. It's gotta be really hard for her. I wish her alot of luck with her work and hope everything works out for her. She seems like a cool person and I like what she is doing.



Yeah. neutral It's really sad.

My best buddy called me and said "Well, U've got a chance now!" I love Prince, but I said, "Uhh...I don't know. I think I may want to stick to fantasy." LOL. I always hear that celebrities aren't always what U'd expect them to be, privately anyway. They can be mean, or anything else that's shocking. Who knows...if Manuela really initiated to divorce him, it may have been because of something minor, yet reoccurring, that has irritated her to the point of wanting to leave. It doesn't always have to be big, dramatic problems (Tamar? I don't believe that story.). I hate to speculate, but maybe once Prince is at home he snores loudly in bed, or belches excessively, or chews food with his mouth open, or has some sort of flatulence problem. Those habits most likely wouldn't bother me, but little things like that can get on a some women's nerves, especially if she was one of those delusional type of fans that was shocked when she found out he goes to the bathroom.















lol



Sorry. LOL
"You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee
"Water can nourish me, but water can also carry me. Water has magic laws." - JCVD
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #223 posted 08/01/06 10:06pm

SheGaveherAnge
ls

blusapphire said:

OK Everyone's heard the news:

"I wish them both the best"

"I knew it wouldn't work all along"

"He should never get married again"

"Mayte, mayte, mayte"

"Prince doesn't know how to sustain relationships"

"He cheated"

"She got what she deserved for breaking up P and Mayte"

"Her perfume won't sell very well now"

"He needs an older woman"

"Marriage is a sacred thing. One shouldn't rush"

etc etc etc!!

We get it!

SHUT UP ALREADY!

Please. biggrin

How did Mani Break up Mayte and princes marrage i thought they was divorced before he even meet mani guess i am wron there HElloo ???
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #224 posted 08/01/06 10:09pm

SheGaveherAnge
ls

dseann said:

I don't think Prince needs to be married anyway.
Sooner or later he will discover that all it does is cost him alot of money in settlements.
My advice to him is to enjoy life, sex(safely) joint to joint then move on to the next lover in another town.

He's a musician, he should screw different women until he dies.

that would be a Sad why to go but thats How i feel . wish the best for him *Sigh*
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #225 posted 08/01/06 10:11pm

SheGaveherAnge
ls

tonderlearia said:

SheGaveherAngels said:


Was it True that prince had to get a Hip replace ment ? well Maybe not In bed but he trys to be 20 when hes not he Runs him Self Ragged. or am i wrong About that TOO HUH?


Pleeease, Prince can party til 6 in the morning, and then get up the next day and do it again. And there is no proof that he had hip surgery.

i Ok Yeah what every u say but that all catches up to u when u gte older and that is the truth maybe not now but when hes much older in thinks he can still do all of this.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #226 posted 08/01/06 10:16pm

SheGaveherAnge
ls

WaterInYourBath said:

Krystal666 said:


Expecially when that man was your childhood idol. Yikes, I can only imagine what that feels like for her. It's gotta be really hard for her. I wish her alot of luck with her work and hope everything works out for her. She seems like a cool person and I like what she is doing.



Yeah. neutral It's really sad.

My best buddy called me and said "Well, U've got a chance now!" I love Prince, but I said, "Uhh...I don't know. I think I may want to stick to fantasy." LOL. I always hear that celebrities aren't always what U'd expect them to be, privately anyway. They can be mean, or anything else that's shocking. Who knows...if Manuela really initiated to divorce him, it may have been because of something minor, yet reoccurring, that has irritated her to the point of wanting to leave. It doesn't always have to be big, dramatic problems (Tamar? I don't believe that story.). I hate to speculate, but maybe once Prince is at home he snores loudly in bed, or belches excessively, or chews food with his mouth open, or has some sort of flatulence problem. Those habits most likely wouldn't bother me, but little things like that can get on a some women's nerves, especially if she was one of those delusional type of fans that was shocked when she found out he goes to the bathroom.




not sure on that Hehe but dam every one is treating Prince likea Piece of meat now that hes Single Dam Let the Man Breath he just Divorced and thats rough my sister went through one but her husband wasa jeark and she has 3 boys *Sigh*










lol



Sorry. LOL
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #227 posted 08/01/06 10:57pm

maniraptess

SheGaveherAngels said:

blusapphire said:

OK Everyone's heard the news:

"I wish them both the best"

"I knew it wouldn't work all along"

"He should never get married again"

"Mayte, mayte, mayte"

"Prince doesn't know how to sustain relationships"

"He cheated"

"She got what she deserved for breaking up P and Mayte"

"Her perfume won't sell very well now"

"He needs an older woman"

"Marriage is a sacred thing. One shouldn't rush"

etc etc etc!!

We get it!

SHUT UP ALREADY!

Please. biggrin

How did Mani Break up Mayte and princes marrage i thought they was divorced before he even meet mani guess i am wron there HElloo ???



Prince met Mani in 1998, he mentioned them both, Manuela T. and Mayte, in a couple of albums. when did they get divorced?
[Edited 8/1/06 22:58pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #228 posted 08/01/06 11:28pm

HomeSquid

[Snip - luv4u]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #229 posted 08/02/06 12:03am

sacredwarrior

WaterInYourBath said:


I hate to speculate, but maybe once Prince is at home he snores loudly in bed, or belches excessively, or chews food with his mouth open, or has some sort of flatulence problem. Those habits most likely wouldn't bother me, but little things like that can get on a some women's nerves, especially if she was one of those delusional type of fans that was shocked when she found out he goes to the bathroom.


lmao - i aint agreein with u necessarily, but what u said was funny lol
" the embassy shut to keep the fools out " - as above, so below.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #230 posted 08/02/06 12:09am

gam19566

CandaceS said:[quote]

PurpleCharm said:

I wonder who leaked the news to CJ.


Hey CandaceS, your pic of Prince flashing the 4 fingers to Dick Clarke back in 79' was the same year Testolini was BORN. Amazing how young your girls get when ya got money!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #231 posted 08/02/06 12:38am

Heiress

dseann said:

I don't think Prince needs to be married anyway.
Sooner or later he will discover that all it does is cost him alot of money in settlements.
My advice to him is to enjoy life, sex(safely) joint to joint then move on to the next lover in another town.

He's a musician, he should screw different women until he dies.


Why should a musician be a ho? no thanks!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #232 posted 08/02/06 1:04am

love74

mschirmer said:

I can't see Prince being a good man when it comes to taking care of a woman. He seems seriously retarded when it comes to his ego. I've heard that he treats women like objects or trophys instead of human. So, naturally it's not going to take long for the better half to get sick and tired of the bullshit. He's Prince, not God and clearly the fact that he isn't in control shines brightly with Manuela's filing. You go girl!





whew!!!!! razz lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #233 posted 08/02/06 2:52am

CalhounSq

avatar

WaterInYourBath said:

I hate to speculate, but maybe once Prince is at home he snores loudly in bed, or belches excessively, or chews food with his mouth open, or has some sort of flatulence problem.


:::would be delighted if Prince farted in my face::: mushy















falloff
heart prince I never met you, but I LOVE you & I will forever!! Thank you for being YOU - my little Princey, the best to EVER do it prince heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #234 posted 08/02/06 5:04am

ChimChimBadass

avatar

WaterInYourBath said:

I hate to speculate, but maybe once Prince is at home he snores loudly in bed, or belches excessively, or chews food with his mouth open, or has some sort of flatulence problem.


And you didn't talk about the small dick !















falloff[/quote]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #235 posted 08/02/06 8:09am

Astasheiks

avatar

dseann said:

I don't think Prince needs to be married anyway.
Sooner or later he will discover that all it does is cost him alot of money in settlements.
My advice to him is to enjoy life, sex(safely) joint to joint then move on to the next lover in another town.

He's a musician, he should screw different women until he dies.


Thats against his religion...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #236 posted 08/02/06 8:32am

Anx

Astasheiks said:

dseann said:

I don't think Prince needs to be married anyway.
Sooner or later he will discover that all it does is cost him alot of money in settlements.
My advice to him is to enjoy life, sex(safely) joint to joint then move on to the next lover in another town.

He's a musician, he should screw different women until he dies.


Thats against his religion...


which is WHAT exactly right now? hmmm
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #237 posted 08/02/06 10:11am

dseann

tonderlearia said:

dseann said:




thank you thank you, no autographs please, please you're too kind.

lol


Don't get too happy, and I'm not nice!!!!

I just like how you broke it down for me, that's all.



Don't care what or how you be maang, I was just being funny that's all.

Peace and be wild!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #238 posted 08/02/06 10:13am

dseann

Heiress said:

dseann said:

I don't think Prince needs to be married anyway.
Sooner or later he will discover that all it does is cost him alot of money in settlements.
My advice to him is to enjoy life, sex(safely) joint to joint then move on to the next lover in another town.

He's a musician, he should screw different women until he dies.


Why should a musician be a ho? no thanks!


Sometimes they have no choice.
Women tend to throw themselves at them for whatever reason.
I say take advantage of the situation.

lol cool
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #239 posted 08/02/06 10:14am

dseann

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 8 of 12 « First<3456789101112>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)

This is a "featured" topic! — From here you can jump to the « previous or next » featured topic.

« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Manuela Files For Divorce - Part III *POST HERE ONLY*