independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > That VIDEO with NPGMC members in it...
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 03/23/06 10:56am

origmnd

That VIDEO with NPGMC members in it...

"LOVE"

Dont U think?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/23/06 10:57am

SlamGlam

avatar

origmnd said:

"LOVE"

Dont U think?


this was alsked a day or 2 ago and the guess is that whatever that was for was cancled... but then again it could be for cross over vids for prince and tamar?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 03/23/06 10:58am

andykeen

avatar

It was for Internet dating, where does that come in the love song?!!?

But U never know, prince played an old man in the Come on video cool

Keenmeister
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 03/23/06 10:59am

muirdo

avatar

I dont think it was done for a video.
I think he only wants pretty people to come to his house so now that can be assured because he knows what some of you look like.


cool
Fuck the funk - it's time to ditch the worn-out Vegas horns fills, pick up the geee-tar and finally ROCK THE MUTHA-FUCKER!! He hinted at this on Chaos, now it's time to step up and fully DELIVER!!
woot!
KrystleEyes 22/03/05
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 03/23/06 11:00am

origmnd

SlamGlam said:

origmnd said:

"LOVE"

Dont U think?


this was alsked a day or 2 ago and the guess is that whatever that was for was cancled... but then again it could be for cross over vids for prince and tamar?



Where would anytbody think it was canceled?

If LOVE is the next single with THAT video---excellent marketing. Everyone will want to see if their ugly ass is in it and then braggin to their friends and will get alot of interest.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 03/23/06 11:02am

origmnd

andykeen said:

It was for Internet dating, where does that come in the love song?!!?

But U never know, prince played an old man in the Come on video cool




LOVE is where U want it 2 B----could be anywhere....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 03/23/06 11:04am

SlamGlam

avatar

origmnd said:



Where would anytbody think it was canceled?.


becasue this is PRINCE the KING of cancled projects...


If LOVE is the next single with THAT video---excellent marketing. Everyone will want to see if their ugly ass is in it and then braggin to their friends and will get alot of interest


LOVE in this song is another word for GOD. it is not romantic love.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 03/23/06 11:04am

andykeen

avatar

origmnd said:

andykeen said:

It was for Internet dating, where does that come in the love song?!!?

But U never know, prince played an old man in the Come on video cool




LOVE is where U want it 2 B----could be anywhere....



so..like a bird flying over the high tops, love is like the sky U know? it never stop's rite? wink

Keenmeister
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 03/23/06 11:10am

origmnd

SlamGlam said:

origmnd said:



Where would anytbody think it was canceled?.


becasue this is PRINCE the KING of cancled projects...


If LOVE is the next single with THAT video---excellent marketing. Everyone will want to see if their ugly ass is in it and then braggin to their friends and will get alot of interest


LOVE in this song is another word for GOD. it is not romantic love.



I know all that--but its subtle with him.
This song is the only one I see that could fit that video.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > That VIDEO with NPGMC members in it...