independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 23rd Feb 2020 3:40pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > PRINCE & HOMO EROTIC LYRICS / SEXY MF
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/27/04 4:45pm

AsianBomb777

PRINCE & HOMO EROTIC LYRICS / SEXY MF

OK.
Before Sexy MF was release have any of you EVER heard a man call a woman a sexy motherfucker ?
Motherfucker is a word that has ALWAYS been reserved for a man..ALWAYS. End of story.

There is nothing wrong with being gay. Nothign whatsoever, but Prince should just come out and say--o.k. folks, I sometimes want to walk on the other side of the street.

I mean, the first few times I heard "Sexy MotherF@Cker shaking that ass...shakin' that ass" , I couldn't help but scratch my head.

This can't just be coincidence in my opinion--Prince must have been trying to out himself in some way, or at the very least have a little fun playing with the bi-curious idea.

What's your opinion?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/27/04 4:50pm

Handclapsfinga
snapz

AsianBomb777 said:

Motherfucker is a word that has ALWAYS been reserved for a man..ALWAYS. End of story.

then why the hell have some of the female members of my family been usin the word for years...muthafucka? wink
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/27/04 4:52pm

AsianBomb777

Handclapsfingasnapz said:

AsianBomb777 said:

Motherfucker is a word that has ALWAYS been reserved for a man..ALWAYS. End of story.

then why the hell have some of the female members of my family been usin the word for years...muthafucka? wink


eek Vaginal Trauma ?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/27/04 4:53pm

Handclapsfinga
snapz

AsianBomb777 said:

Handclapsfingasnapz said:


then why the hell have some of the female members of my family been usin the word for years...muthafucka? wink


eek Vaginal Trauma ?

naw, i'm quite sure all our boxes are fine...falloff
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/27/04 4:55pm

DarkKnight1

avatar

Handclapsfingasnapz said:

AsianBomb777 said:



eek Vaginal Trauma ?

naw, i'm quite sure all our boxes are fine...falloff


Boxes? I dont understand, was your family business amoving company? cool
(Insert something clever here)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/27/04 5:01pm

gvnblkr

Handclapsfingasnapz said:

AsianBomb777 said:

Motherfucker is a word that has ALWAYS been reserved for a man..ALWAYS. End of story.

then why the hell have some of the female members of my family been usin the word for years...muthafucka? wink



I can never speak for any one else, but I think AsianBomb meant IN REFERENCE to men. Anywho, while we're on the subject, I was tripping out on the lyrics to "Movie Star". I mean:

"...grabbed somebody for a quick dance, boy, girl, don't matter no mo', I'm hot..."

AND

"...bartender on the house, buy everybody in here sumething
I don't care, I got money to spare, you're cute and you're music's thumpin'..."

I NEVER thought (or think) Prince is gay, but I just have to wonder if he likes to play with folks 'cuz people assume he is.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/27/04 5:04pm

AsianBomb777

gvnblkr said:

Handclapsfingasnapz said:


then why the hell have some of the female members of my family been usin the word for years...muthafucka? wink



I can never speak for any one else, but I think AsianBomb meant IN REFERENCE to men. Anywho, while we're on the subject, I was tripping out on the lyrics to "Movie Star". I mean:

"...grabbed somebody for a quick dance, boy, girl, don't matter no mo', I'm hot..."

AND

"...bartender on the house, buy everybody in here sumething
I don't care, I got money to spare, you're cute and you're music's thumpin'..."

I NEVER thought (or think) Prince is gay, but I just have to wonder if he likes to play with folks 'cuz people assume he is.



"I just Hate 2 C an erection go to waste"....Rock Hard in a Funky Place (The Black Album)

"Bambi, It's better with a man."
"I'll Jack U Off"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 08/27/04 5:27pm

Anxiety



"are the motherfuckers ready for the fatherfuckers?
are the fatherfuckers ready for the motherfuckers?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 08/27/04 5:29pm

gvnblkr

Anxiety said:



"are the motherfuckers ready for the fatherfuckers?
are the fatherfuckers ready for the motherfuckers?"



I heart PEACHES! "eat a big fat dick ev-er-yday"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 08/27/04 5:33pm

kdj997

AsianBomb777 said:

OK.
Before Sexy MF was release have any of you EVER heard a man call a woman a sexy motherfucker ?
Motherfucker is a word that has ALWAYS been reserved for a man..ALWAYS. End of story.

There is nothing wrong with being gay. Nothign whatsoever, but Prince should just come out and say--o.k. folks, I sometimes want to walk on the other side of the street.

I mean, the first few times I heard "Sexy MotherF@Cker shaking that ass...shakin' that ass" , I couldn't help but scratch my head.

This can't just be coincidence in my opinion--Prince must have been trying to out himself in some way, or at the very least have a little fun playing with the bi-curious idea.

What's your opinion?


Why do gay guys always think Prince is trying to come out the closet. He's not gay, stop reaching. This is worst than 2pac fans trying to find clues that he faked in death in hismusic it's pathetic and sad.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 08/27/04 5:35pm

gvnblkr

kdj997 said:

AsianBomb777 said:

OK.
Before Sexy MF was release have any of you EVER heard a man call a woman a sexy motherfucker ?
Motherfucker is a word that has ALWAYS been reserved for a man..ALWAYS. End of story.

There is nothing wrong with being gay. Nothign whatsoever, but Prince should just come out and say--o.k. folks, I sometimes want to walk on the other side of the street.

I mean, the first few times I heard "Sexy MotherF@Cker shaking that ass...shakin' that ass" , I couldn't help but scratch my head.

This can't just be coincidence in my opinion--Prince must have been trying to out himself in some way, or at the very least have a little fun playing with the bi-curious idea.

What's your opinion?


Why do gay guys always think Prince is trying to come out the closet. He's not gay, stop reaching. This is worst than 2pac fans trying to find clues that he faked in death in hismusic it's pathetic and sad.



I'm gay, and if you my post, you'll find it quite contradictory to yours. Illiteracy is pathetic and sad.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 08/27/04 5:38pm

Anxiety

kdj997 said:


Why do gay guys always think Prince is trying to come out the closet. He's not gay, stop reaching. This is worst than 2pac fans trying to find clues that he faked in death in hismusic it's pathetic and sad.


i'm queer as a catfart and i don't think prince is a closeted gay in the least. i think he has "queer sensibilities" - which is to say, he has an energy and a creativity that i think appeals to a lot of gay folks on certain levels - but that certainly doesn't make him gay.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 08/27/04 5:38pm

AsianBomb777

gvnblkr said:

kdj997 said:



Why do gay guys always think Prince is trying to come out the closet. He's not gay, stop reaching. This is worst than 2pac fans trying to find clues that he faked in death in hismusic it's pathetic and sad.



I'm gay, and if you my post, you'll find it quite contradictory to yours. Illiteracy is pathetic and sad.


Masters degree. Not illiterate. Not gay. And not reaching. The lyrics are there..plain as day.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 08/27/04 5:39pm

DarkKnight1

avatar

kdj997 said:

AsianBomb777 said:

OK.
Before Sexy MF was release have any of you EVER heard a man call a woman a sexy motherfucker ?
Motherfucker is a word that has ALWAYS been reserved for a man..ALWAYS. End of story.

There is nothing wrong with being gay. Nothign whatsoever, but Prince should just come out and say--o.k. folks, I sometimes want to walk on the other side of the street.

I mean, the first few times I heard "Sexy MotherF@Cker shaking that ass...shakin' that ass" , I couldn't help but scratch my head.

This can't just be coincidence in my opinion--Prince must have been trying to out himself in some way, or at the very least have a little fun playing with the bi-curious idea.

What's your opinion?


Why do gay guys always think Prince is trying to come out the closet. He's not gay, stop reaching. This is worst than 2pac fans trying to find clues that he faked in death in hismusic it's pathetic and sad.


2Pac's died? when? He was gay right?
(Insert something clever here)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 08/27/04 5:39pm

jayaredee

I don't think Prince is gay. However i do agree some of his lyrics are questionable, but i feel he did it to provoke and turn heads.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 08/27/04 5:39pm

kdj997

gvnblkr said:

kdj997 said:



Why do gay guys always think Prince is trying to come out the closet. He's not gay, stop reaching. This is worst than 2pac fans trying to find clues that he faked in death in hismusic it's pathetic and sad.



I'm gay, and if you my post, you'll find it quite contradictory to yours. Illiteracy is pathetic and sad.


IYoumust be pretty illiterate because I didn't reference your post in the quote, reading your pots it is obvious that for some reason you do wish that Prince was a homosexual. That's the subtext I get from it.I guess thats natural, I love Ellen Degeneres, she dances so hot, I always fansize about turning her straight so I get where you're coming from.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 08/27/04 5:42pm

AsianBomb777

kdj997 said:

gvnblkr said:




I'm gay, and if you my post, you'll find it quite contradictory to yours. Illiteracy is pathetic and sad.


IYoumust be pretty illiterate because I didn't reference your post in the quote, reading your pots it is obvious that for some reason you do wish that Prince was a homosexual. That's the subtext I get from it.I guess thats natural, I love Ellen Degeneres, she dances so hot, I always fansize about turning her straight so I get where you're coming from.



Um. This isn't about Priince fans bashing each other's mental capabilities or manhood here.

I'm trying to point out that Prince's music is very provacative and sexual..um...dynamic.. I'm trying to spawn conversation about #1) if he WAS trying to make SOME of his lyrics a little homo erotic, and #2) what his intentions might have been.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 08/27/04 5:43pm

gvnblkr

kdj997 said:

gvnblkr said:




I'm gay, and if you my post, you'll find it quite contradictory to yours. Illiteracy is pathetic and sad.


IYoumust be pretty illiterate because I didn't reference your post in the quote, reading your pots it is obvious that for some reason you do wish that Prince was a homosexual. That's the subtext I get from it.I guess thats natural, I love Ellen Degeneres, she dances so hot, I always fansize about turning her straight so I get where you're coming from.



I don't know where to begin...







































...so I won't.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 08/27/04 5:45pm

Hotlegs

jayaredee said:

I don't think Prince is gay. However i do agree some of his lyrics are questionable, but i feel he did it to provoke and turn heads.


Exactly thumbs up! Who knows at one period he could've exeperimented and his lyrics reflect that. Or, maybe he was just going for shock value when he wrote his lyrics. Only prince
knows.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 08/27/04 5:45pm

Zelaira

No! A Woman is Called Sexy Motherfucker not a Man you are wrong..I Heard that alot....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 08/27/04 5:47pm

kdj997

AsianBomb777 said:

kdj997 said:



IYoumust be pretty illiterate because I didn't reference your post in the quote, reading your pots it is obvious that for some reason you do wish that Prince was a homosexual. That's the subtext I get from it.I guess thats natural, I love Ellen Degeneres, she dances so hot, I always fansize about turning her straight so I get where you're coming from.



Um. This isn't about Priince fans bashing each other's mental capabilities or manhood here.

I'm trying to point out that Prince's music is very provacative and sexual..um...dynamic.. I'm trying to spawn conversation about #1) if he WAS trying to make SOME of his lyrics a little homo erotic, and #2) what his intentions might have been.


The point is Prince addressed this issue numerous time, I remember him discussing it on the VH-1 interview he did with Chris Rock. It was intentional, I don't think there's any androgenous lyrics in Sexy MF because it's not a gender specific phrase. If you're a motherfucker, you're a motherfucker. I've heard plenty of chicks get called motherfuckers before the song was recorded.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 08/27/04 5:48pm

Luv4oneanotha

lol Irresistable Bitch is a better term for a woman?
lol

i've called women Sexy M.F.'s way before pricne
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 08/27/04 5:51pm

gvnblkr

Maybe I wasn't clear. Iwas just saying that 1. I've heard females called MF's before (I for one have done it), 2. I DON'T think Prince is gay, 3. I am, 4. I believe P's lyrics are sometimes meant to provoke "conversations" like these. That all.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 08/27/04 8:14pm

skywalker

avatar

Bottom line: If Prince was gay he would just say he is gay. Do you think he fears that his fan base would erode if he came out ? I don't think so.

Speaking of ambiguous who has an avatar/icon with a buff male showing his ass? biggrin
[This message was edited Fri Aug 27 20:14:56 2004 by skywalker]
"New Power slide...."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 08/27/04 8:29pm

heybaby

Anxiety said:

kdj997 said:


Why do gay guys always think Prince is trying to come out the closet. He's not gay, stop reaching. This is worst than 2pac fans trying to find clues that he faked in death in hismusic it's pathetic and sad.


i'm queer as a catfart and i don't think prince is a closeted gay in the least. i think he has "queer sensibilities" - which is to say, he has an energy and a creativity that i think appeals to a lot of gay folks on certain levels - but that certainly doesn't make him gay.

'tis true. and also i think he likes a good story. it is what it is-a song.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 08/27/04 9:05pm

POOK

avatar


WHAT SILLY TOPIC

EVERYONE KNOW JOINT TWO JOINT REAL PRINCE GAY SONG

P o o |/,
P o o |\
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 08/27/04 10:13pm

gvnblkr

Speaking of ambiguous who has an avatar/icon with a buff male showing his ass? biggrin
[This message was edited Fri Aug 27 20:14:56 2004 by skywalker]
[/quote]


I'm working on it. wink
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 08/28/04 7:31am

wizatmath

The actual origins of the song can probably put paid to your theory. Didn't Levi Seacer Jnr. have some sort of saying like 'you sexy muthafucker', that he would say in a comical manner walking down the halls of Paisley. I think it is in the Alex Hahn book. Just another example of him taking an every day thing he finds amusing and putting it in a song. Also, in Movie Star he says "Sick" shortly after the 'grab a boy or girl for a quick dance' line. His matching green heels in Alphabet St. are extremly gay, though. I see more gaynesss in his polka-dot outfits than all of his song lyrics combined. And Bambi could have double meaning only if you think that his reference's to "her" actually refer to a man, see what I'm saying eek
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 08/28/04 7:33am

shanti0608

Anxiety said:

kdj997 said:


Why do gay guys always think Prince is trying to come out the closet. He's not gay, stop reaching. This is worst than 2pac fans trying to find clues that he faked in death in hismusic it's pathetic and sad.


i'm queer as a catfart and i don't think prince is a closeted gay in the least. i think he has "queer sensibilities" - which is to say, he has an energy and a creativity that i think appeals to a lot of gay folks on certain levels - but that certainly doesn't make him gay.




Oh my goodness, the man is not gay!
I am not saying that because I am a women & I could not handle knowing he was gay. I really don't care if he was but he is not!

I totally relate to some of the things he has said in the past regarding sexuality and the male/female thing.
He knows women so well and describes how to love them so well that he never sounds to me like he is singing about loving another man.
I think he feels male & female sometimes, that does not make him gay.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 08/28/04 8:02am

AsianBomb777

wizatmath said:

The actual origins of the song can probably put paid to your theory. Didn't Levi Seacer Jnr. have some sort of saying like 'you sexy muthafucker', that he would say in a comical manner walking down the halls of Paisley. I think it is in the Alex Hahn book. Just another example of him taking an every day thing he finds amusing and putting it in a song. Also, in Movie Star he says "Sick" shortly after the 'grab a boy or girl for a quick dance' line. His matching green heels in Alphabet St. are extremly gay, though. I see more gaynesss in his polka-dot outfits than all of his song lyrics combined. And Bambi could have double meaning only if you think that his reference's to "her" actually refer to a man, see what I'm saying eek



eek THAT is incredibly gay!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > PRINCE & HOMO EROTIC LYRICS / SEXY MF