independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 23rd Oct 2019 8:28pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Matye stuff
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/11/19 3:49am

Rainbow1

Matye stuff

Did Matye ever retrieve the box of stuff that had her name on it from PP? She mentioned that Manuela said there was a box of stuff there.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/11/19 4:34am

PANDURITO

avatar

Mayte neutral

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/29/19 2:29am

Rainbow1

PANDURITO said:

Mayte neutral

????

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/29/19 5:38am

Empress

Rainbow1 said:

Did Matye ever retrieve the box of stuff that had her name on it from PP? She mentioned that Manuela said there was a box of stuff there.

You should ask her yourself, she's on instagram. Be aware that there are too many Mayte haters on this site. Most are simply jealous of the fact that she was Prince's wife and mother of his child, other's just love to hate her for their own silly reasons.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/29/19 3:40pm

Missmusicluver
72

Empress said:

Rainbow1 said:

Did Matye ever retrieve the box of stuff that had her name on it from PP? She mentioned that Manuela said there was a box of stuff there.

You should ask her yourself, she's on instagram. Be aware that there are too many Mayte haters on this site. Most are simply jealous of the fact that she was Prince's wife and mother of his child, other's just love to hate her for their own silly reasons.

Are u kidding me? eek Some of you all still want hang onto that marriage as if it survived(newsflash: IT didn't). He clearly moved on from it. So please explain how is that jealousy and hate that some don't put her on a pedestal exactly for those reasons? It is just facts. Whew, some of you Mayte stans are something else, lol.

[Edited 8/29/19 15:41pm]

[Edited 8/29/19 15:44pm]

Love is God, God is love, girls and boys love God above~
The only Love there is, is the Love We Make~
Prince4Ever
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/29/19 6:16pm

amethyst68

Missmusicluver72 said:



Empress said:




Rainbow1 said:


Did Matye ever retrieve the box of stuff that had her name on it from PP? She mentioned that Manuela said there was a box of stuff there.



You should ask her yourself, she's on instagram. Be aware that there are too many Mayte haters on this site. Most are simply jealous of the fact that she was Prince's wife and mother of his child, other's just love to hate her for their own silly reasons.




Are u kidding me? eek Some of you all still want hang onto that marriage as if it survived(newsflash: IT didn't). He clearly moved on from it. So please explain how is that jealousy and hate that some don't put her on a pedestal exactly for those reasons? It is just facts. Whew, some of you Mayte stans are something else, lol.


[Edited 8/29/19 15:41pm]

[Edited 8/29/19 15:44pm]



Your question is a good question to ask one of her jealous fans.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/30/19 12:55am

PeggyO

PANDURITO said:

Mayte neutral

Could it be somewhere in the middle?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 08/31/19 2:33am

PANDURITO

avatar

PeggyO said:

PANDURITO said:

Mayte neutral

Could it be somewhere in the middle?

Mayte: Short for Maria Teresa nod

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Matye stuff