independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Tyka says she knew Prince was going to die
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 10/06/16 12:56am

skilla

Tyka says she knew Prince was going to die

In the interview on ET Tyka says she knew his death was comming. What does she mean?

What do you think she was referring to? Was he sick? Or what??

She seems to be a very nice lady, very sweet.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/06/16 3:09am

tigerlilyluv

skilla said:

In the interview on ET Tyka says she knew his death was comming. What does she mean?


What do you think she was referring to? Was he sick? Or what??


She seems to be a very nice lady, very sweet.






eek
[Edited 10/6/16 3:25am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 10/06/16 3:16am

musicfan77

avatar

Drugs
fan for life
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 10/06/16 3:22am

tigerlilyluv

skilla said:

In the interview on ET Tyka says she knew his death was comming. What does she mean?


What do you think she was referring to? Was he sick? Or what??


She seems to be a very nice lady, very sweet.





I just checked ET site...

She Knew His Death Was Coming: 'I've Been Preparing for Two Years'

I'm confused now. I definitely didn't think something was going on with him since 2 years ago. She might as well say what happened because now people are really going to be talking.
[Edited 10/6/16 3:23am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 10/06/16 4:52am

malbena

Probably drug use getting worse.
This is my normal life. These marital standards cannot be recreated with money.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 10/06/16 5:30am

strawberrylova
123

malbena said:

Probably drug use getting worse.

Liver damage
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 10/06/16 5:59am

KoolEaze

avatar

If she was referring to drug use she wouldn´t have said that she had known for two years that his death was approaching.

If anything, her statement defies the drug speculations.

I wish she´d be a tad more outspoken because it would stop the gossip if people knew what was really going on.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 10/06/16 6:57am

bondno9

avatar

But on the Today show interview she didn't say that. She said she was just now at 100% in accepting his death because of being in denial.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 10/06/16 6:57am

FlyOnTheWall

I don't know why Tyka would make such comments. The focus should be on the tributes right now; instead, she had now shifted the narrative to speculation about potential health problems. Good grief!! And, WHERE'S THE WILL???????

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 10/07/16 9:02am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

bondno9 said:

But on the Today show interview she didn't say that. She said she was just now at 100% in accepting his death because of being in denial.

yeahthat

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 10/07/16 2:01pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

bondno9 said:

But on the Today show interview she didn't say that. She said she was just now at 100% in accepting his death because of being in denial.




I heard her say that too...very confused as to the two different interviews
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 10/07/16 2:31pm

Genesia

avatar

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

bondno9 said:

But on the Today show interview she didn't say that. She said she was just now at 100% in accepting his death because of being in denial.

I heard her say that too...very confused as to the two different interviews


ET probably paid her - and wanted some guarantee of exclusive material for it.

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 10/07/16 3:08pm

phatphuk



skilla said:



"...In the interview on ET Tyka says she knew his death was comming. What does she mean?...



...What do you think she was referring to? Was he sick? Or what??...



...She seems to be a very nice lady, very sweet..."





The sister's intentionally vague comments are open to interpretation, skilla. So your guess {and my guess} is as good as anybody else's.



My interpretation takes into consideration the entire context of the issue. That entire context being the one fact that nobody can deny: Prince died from an overdose of pain meds.



With that indisputable fact as the context, I interpret the sister's expressing that she was not surprised by Prince's death, to mean that she was not surprised that Prince would have died from an overdose of pain meds.



Therefore, if she was not surprised that Prince would have died from an overdose of pain meds, then the implications of that {in my interpretation} are...



  1. She knew for two years that he was suffering from debilitating pain

  2. She knew for two years that he was self-medicating with dangerously powerful opioids

  3. She knew for two years that the opioids he was taking to treat his pain was not being properly administered and not legally prescribed by a licensed doctor

  4. She knew for two years that if doctors were refusing to write him a prescription for opioids, that was more than likely because the doctors knew he'd become addicted

  5. She knew for two years that if he wasn't legally prescribed the opioids from doctors, then she knew that he was more than likely getting them on the blackmarket

  6. She knew for two years that if he was procurring powerful heroine-like opioids through the blackmarket, that there were bound to be fatal risks involved

  7. She knew for two years he was rolling the dice with every counterfeit pill he took, so one day two years ago she asked him, "What the fuck are you doin' taking this deadly shit, Big Bro!?!?! That shit can kill you!"

  8. She knew for two years that Prince's reply to her admonishing him for doing something so risky, was, "I'm not afraid of dying, little Sis. I've done everything I've come here to do. So If I roll snake eyes one day from accidentally taking a sketchy counterfeit pill, then I'm willing to take that risk in order to not be in such excruciating pain."

  9. She knew for two years that Prince resigned himself to his own eventual mortality, with the same sentiment that Jimi expressed when he sang, "I'm the one that's gotta die when it's time for me to die..."

  10. She knew that two years full of desperate entreaties to Prince for him to "Get Help!", were falling on deaf ears

  11. ...



So putting the sister's "I've known for two years" interview comments into the entire context of the one thing that nobody can dispute — {Prince died from an overdose of pain meds} — then it makes sense {to me anyway} that the sister was not surprised on the day Prince died.



Considering the sister's interview comments within the entire contextplus with Prince rolling the dice on the things listed above — then it makes sense that the sister would expect that Prince would eventually roll snake eyes sooner or later.






By Jayme Deerwester , USA TODAY 3:30 p.m. EDT October 6, 2016



"...“I have been preparing for two years, so I knew that it was coming”...



...Though her choice of words may suggest that Nelson was aware of her brother's use of prescription painkillers, drugs never explicitly came up in the interview...



...Instead, her explanation for why she was prepared for his death was that Prince himself seemed to sense the end was near...



...“He said it a couple of years ago: 'I've done everything that I've come to do,' I was crushed for about two years..."








    “Sometimes People Don't Want To Hear The Truth Because They Don't Want Their Illusions Destroyed” — Friedrich Nietzsche 
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 10/07/16 3:41pm

sunmooonandsta
rs

OKAY HAS ANY OTHER MEDIA OUTLET PICKED UP ON THIS? OR IS IT JUST THE FAM? WHAT SHE SAID WAS A FREAKIN BOMBSHELL BUT NOBODY BUT US IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT! THIS NEEDS TO EITHER BE INVESTIGATED OR TYKA LET US KNOW WHAT SHE KNOWS BECAUSE BEING SILENT ABOUT THIS IS NOT HELPING THE GRIEVING PROCESS AT ALL!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 10/07/16 4:15pm

babynoz

already a thread about this.

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 10/07/16 5:50pm

DiamondsnPearl
s44

avatar

FlyOnTheWall said:

I don't know why Tyka would make such comments. The focus should be on the tributes right now; instead, she had now shifted the narrative to speculation about potential health problems. Good grief!! And, WHERE'S THE WILL???????

agreed

RIP Prince I will forever heart and miss U
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 10/07/16 5:53pm

DiamondsnPearl
s44

avatar

sunmooonandstars said:

OKAY HAS ANY OTHER MEDIA OUTLET PICKED UP ON THIS? OR IS IT JUST THE FAM? WHAT SHE SAID WAS A FREAKIN BOMBSHELL BUT NOBODY BUT US IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT! THIS NEEDS TO EITHER BE INVESTIGATED OR TYKA LET US KNOW WHAT SHE KNOWS BECAUSE BEING SILENT ABOUT THIS IS NOT HELPING THE GRIEVING PROCESS AT ALL!!!

General public who arent Prince fans...dont care. Sad to say but for them he became an afterthought the week he died.

RIP Prince I will forever heart and miss U
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 10/07/16 5:59pm

DiamondsnPearl
s44

avatar

Seems that everybody's focus is into making money for the estate which makes me believe they didnt give a shit about Prince and that something is really not right with all this. Man dies less than six months ago and folks already walking through his home neutral

RIP Prince I will forever heart and miss U
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 10/12/16 9:33pm

phatphuk



This is why the sister said she knew Prince was going to die






By Amy Forliti and Michael Tarm — Aug. 23, 2016 11:09 AM EDT



Counterfeit pain pills likely came to Prince illegally



"…MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The disclosure that some pills found at Prince's Paisley Park home and studio were counterfeit and contained the powerful synthetic opioid fentanyl strongly suggests the pills came to the superstar musician illegally.



But exactly how Prince obtained the drugs is still unknown, four months after he collapsed in an elevator on April 21 and died of an accidental fentanyl overdose. Authorities have so far revealed little about their investigation, saying it's active and moving forward.



Former prosecutors and defense attorneys who are familiar with drug investigations say it's likely someone will be prosecuted, whether or not Prince knew he was consuming illegal drugs.



“They will not say it was just Prince's fault and let it go at that,” said Phil Turner, a former federal prosecutor in Chicago now in private practice.



An official close to the investigation told The Associated Press on Sunday that some of the pills found at Paisley Park were falsely labeled as a common generic painkiller similar to Vicodin but actually contained fentanyl. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation, also said that records show Prince did not have a prescription for any controlled substances in Minnesota in the last 12 months.



The only way to get fentanyl — a synthetic opioid that is 50 times more powerful than heroin — is through a legal prescription, or illegally from the black market, said Joe Tamburino, a Minnesota defense attorney.



When you have weird stamped pills in aspirin bottles, sometimes things {ARE} what they seem, which is illegally obtained controlled substances,” Tamburino said. “How he got them? Who knows.”



Fentanyl has been responsible for a surge in overdose deaths in some parts of the country. When made into counterfeit pills, users don't always know they're taking fentanyl, increasing the risk of fatal overdose.



Tamburino, who is not connected to the Prince case, said investigators will likely talk to those close to Prince, and they'll also search the computers, phones and communications of Prince and his associates, to see whether the pills were purchased online. Those searches would typically involve examining text messages, Instagram messages and other communications.



This is not to say the people close to him are guilty — we have no idea of that. But that's where it would start,” Tamburino said. He also added that investigators are probably looking at security footage from Paisley Park, if any exists, to see who might have been going to and from the studio.



Gal Pissetzky, a defense attorney in Chicago, said there are many ways Prince could have obtained the drugs: from a close adviser or friend, from a dealer on one of the stops he made as he was on tour, or over the Internet. He added that investigators might also use cellphone data to track Prince's whereabouts.



If someone gave Prince the drug that killed him, that person could face a third-degree murder charge, punishable in the state of Minnesota by more than 12 years in prison, Tamburino said.



In addition, any illegal operation that involved making and dealing fentanyl could open many people up to a host of drug charges, from trafficking to conspiracy. Because the sale resulted in Prince's death, it would increase the chances that someone could get the maximum sentence of life in prison if convicted, Turner said.



Turner said he believed there was a good chance someone will eventually be charged. Improved forensics tools, including the ability to use narcotics chemical signatures to narrow down possible manufacturers, also increase the chances of arrests.



If China- or Mexico-based producers were involved, American authorities may have to focus on a dealer or doctor in the U.S. who supplied the drugs knowing the substance was illegal, Turner said. But U.S. agents can and do go after suspects based in countries not inclined to closely cooperate with law enforcement here, such as China.



The drugs could also be made by people who are not associated with cartels. Enticed by big profits, small-time drug dealers are buying pill presses online and using low-cost fentanyl powder from China to make fake pills, according to a July 2016 Drug Enforcement Administration intelligence brief.



Dealers unaffiliated with drug cartels can buy a kilogram of fentanyl powder for a few thousand dollars from a Chinese supplier and turn it into hundreds of thousands of counterfeit pills for millions of dollars in profit.



But inexperience has a cost. The small-time operators aren't mixing fentanyl correctly and turning out pills with varying strengths, some containing three times a lethal dose. “Such wide disparity in dosing reveals that the producers were likely new to incorporating fentanyl in pill production, as the fentanyl was not thoroughly mixed with the other powders before binding and pressing into pills,” the DEA brief said.



Pissetzky said news of the falsely labeled drugs tells him that the pills did not come from a doctor.



“There's a big, big black market for counterfeit drugs. When people buy these, they don't personally know, many times, that they are not the real thing, and that's when you get overdoses,” Pissetzky said…"



___








    “Sometimes People Don't Want To Hear The Truth Because They Don't Want Their Illusions Destroyed” — Friedrich Nietzsche 
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 10/17/16 10:34am

KoolEaze

avatar

I wonder why he didn´t just get them legally. Is it that difficult to get them via prescription?

Many doctors over here have no problem signing a prescription if you really need that stuff so badly.

phatphuk said:



This is why the sister said she knew Prince was going to die






By Amy Forliti and Michael Tarm — Aug. 23, 2016 11:09 AM EDT



Counterfeit pain pills likely came to Prince illegally



"…MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The disclosure that some pills found at Prince's Paisley Park home and studio were counterfeit and contained the powerful synthetic opioid fentanyl strongly suggests the pills came to the superstar musician illegally.



But exactly how Prince obtained the drugs is still unknown, four months after he collapsed in an elevator on April 21 and died of an accidental fentanyl overdose. Authorities have so far revealed little about their investigation, saying it's active and moving forward.



Former prosecutors and defense attorneys who are familiar with drug investigations say it's likely someone will be prosecuted, whether or not Prince knew he was consuming illegal drugs.



“They will not say it was just Prince's fault and let it go at that,” said Phil Turner, a former federal prosecutor in Chicago now in private practice.



An official close to the investigation told The Associated Press on Sunday that some of the pills found at Paisley Park were falsely labeled as a common generic painkiller similar to Vicodin but actually contained fentanyl. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation, also said that records show Prince did not have a prescription for any controlled substances in Minnesota in the last 12 months.



The only way to get fentanyl — a synthetic opioid that is 50 times more powerful than heroin — is through a legal prescription, or illegally from the black market, said Joe Tamburino, a Minnesota defense attorney.



When you have weird stamped pills in aspirin bottles, sometimes things {ARE} what they seem, which is illegally obtained controlled substances,” Tamburino said. “How he got them? Who knows.”



Fentanyl has been responsible for a surge in overdose deaths in some parts of the country. When made into counterfeit pills, users don't always know they're taking fentanyl, increasing the risk of fatal overdose.



Tamburino, who is not connected to the Prince case, said investigators will likely talk to those close to Prince, and they'll also search the computers, phones and communications of Prince and his associates, to see whether the pills were purchased online. Those searches would typically involve examining text messages, Instagram messages and other communications.



This is not to say the people close to him are guilty — we have no idea of that. But that's where it would start,” Tamburino said. He also added that investigators are probably looking at security footage from Paisley Park, if any exists, to see who might have been going to and from the studio.



Gal Pissetzky, a defense attorney in Chicago, said there are many ways Prince could have obtained the drugs: from a close adviser or friend, from a dealer on one of the stops he made as he was on tour, or over the Internet. He added that investigators might also use cellphone data to track Prince's whereabouts.



If someone gave Prince the drug that killed him, that person could face a third-degree murder charge, punishable in the state of Minnesota by more than 12 years in prison, Tamburino said.



In addition, any illegal operation that involved making and dealing fentanyl could open many people up to a host of drug charges, from trafficking to conspiracy. Because the sale resulted in Prince's death, it would increase the chances that someone could get the maximum sentence of life in prison if convicted, Turner said.



Turner said he believed there was a good chance someone will eventually be charged. Improved forensics tools, including the ability to use narcotics chemical signatures to narrow down possible manufacturers, also increase the chances of arrests.



If China- or Mexico-based producers were involved, American authorities may have to focus on a dealer or doctor in the U.S. who supplied the drugs knowing the substance was illegal, Turner said. But U.S. agents can and do go after suspects based in countries not inclined to closely cooperate with law enforcement here, such as China.



The drugs could also be made by people who are not associated with cartels. Enticed by big profits, small-time drug dealers are buying pill presses online and using low-cost fentanyl powder from China to make fake pills, according to a July 2016 Drug Enforcement Administration intelligence brief.



Dealers unaffiliated with drug cartels can buy a kilogram of fentanyl powder for a few thousand dollars from a Chinese supplier and turn it into hundreds of thousands of counterfeit pills for millions of dollars in profit.



But inexperience has a cost. The small-time operators aren't mixing fentanyl correctly and turning out pills with varying strengths, some containing three times a lethal dose. “Such wide disparity in dosing reveals that the producers were likely new to incorporating fentanyl in pill production, as the fentanyl was not thoroughly mixed with the other powders before binding and pressing into pills,” the DEA brief said.



Pissetzky said news of the falsely labeled drugs tells him that the pills did not come from a doctor.



“There's a big, big black market for counterfeit drugs. When people buy these, they don't personally know, many times, that they are not the real thing, and that's when you get overdoses,” Pissetzky said…"



___








" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 10/17/16 10:39am

disch

there's a sticky on this in the Music & More section. Just sayin': http://prince.org/msg/7/433259

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 10/17/16 10:53am

Superfan1984

She is not talking about drugs. I have a family member who has been on drugs for over 15 years and I don't expect him to die. He could but somehow, he's made it this far so it isn't something I expect. She's talking about something else.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 10/17/16 12:00pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

I knew it too. Always worried about it.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 10/18/16 6:06am

Zannaloaf

It's called attention seeking.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 10/22/16 9:02pm

funkyrake

avatar

Many years ago, I read chronic pain was the number one cause of suicide. 💔
The Leaf Shall Inherit The Earth.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 10/27/16 7:40am

laurarichardso
n

KoolEaze said:

I wonder why he didn´t just get them legally. Is it that difficult to get them via prescription?


Many doctors over here have no problem signing a prescription if you really need that stuff so badly.



phatphuk said:





This is why the sister said she knew Prince was going to die










By Amy Forliti and Michael Tarm — Aug. 23, 2016 11:09 AM EDT





Counterfeit pain pills likely came to Prince illegally





"…MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The disclosure that some pills found at Prince's Paisley Park home and studio were counterfeit and contained the powerful synthetic opioid fentanyl strongly suggests the pills came to the superstar musician illegally.





But exactly how Prince obtained the drugs is still unknown, four months after he collapsed in an elevator on April 21 and died of an accidental fentanyl overdose. Authorities have so far revealed little about their investigation, saying it's active and moving forward.





Former prosecutors and defense attorneys who are familiar with drug investigations say it's likely someone will be prosecuted, whether or not Prince knew he was consuming illegal drugs.





“They will not say it was just Prince's fault and let it go at that,” said Phil Turner, a former federal prosecutor in Chicago now in private practice.





An official close to the investigation told The Associated Press on Sunday that some of the pills found at Paisley Park were falsely labeled as a common generic painkiller similar to Vicodin but actually contained fentanyl. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation, also said that records show Prince did not have a prescription for any controlled substances in Minnesota in the last 12 months.





The only way to get fentanyl — a synthetic opioid that is 50 times more powerful than heroin — is through a legal prescription, or illegally from the black market, said Joe Tamburino, a Minnesota defense attorney.





When you have weird stamped pills in aspirin bottles, sometimes things {ARE} what they seem, which is illegally obtained controlled substances,” Tamburino said. “How he got them? Who knows.”





Fentanyl has been responsible for a surge in overdose deaths in some parts of the country. When made into counterfeit pills, users don't always know they're taking fentanyl, increasing the risk of fatal overdose.





Tamburino, who is not connected to the Prince case, said investigators will likely talk to those close to Prince, and they'll also search the computers, phones and communications of Prince and his associates, to see whether the pills were purchased online. Those searches would typically involve examining text messages, Instagram messages and other communications.





This is not to say the people close to him are guilty — we have no idea of that. But that's where it would start,” Tamburino said. He also added that investigators are probably looking at security footage from Paisley Park, if any exists, to see who might have been going to and from the studio.





Gal Pissetzky, a defense attorney in Chicago, said there are many ways Prince could have obtained the drugs: from a close adviser or friend, from a dealer on one of the stops he made as he was on tour, or over the Internet. He added that investigators might also use cellphone data to track Prince's whereabouts.





If someone gave Prince the drug that killed him, that person could face a third-degree murder charge, punishable in the state of Minnesota by more than 12 years in prison, Tamburino said.





In addition, any illegal operation that involved making and dealing fentanyl could open many people up to a host of drug charges, from trafficking to conspiracy. Because the sale resulted in Prince's death, it would increase the chances that someone could get the maximum sentence of life in prison if convicted, Turner said.





Turner said he believed there was a good chance someone will eventually be charged. Improved forensics tools, including the ability to use narcotics chemical signatures to narrow down possible manufacturers, also increase the chances of arrests.





If China- or Mexico-based producers were involved, American authorities may have to focus on a dealer or doctor in the U.S. who supplied the drugs knowing the substance was illegal, Turner said. But U.S. agents can and do go after suspects based in countries not inclined to closely cooperate with law enforcement here, such as China.





The drugs could also be made by people who are not associated with cartels. Enticed by big profits, small-time drug dealers are buying pill presses online and using low-cost fentanyl powder from China to make fake pills, according to a July 2016 Drug Enforcement Administration intelligence brief.





Dealers unaffiliated with drug cartels can buy a kilogram of fentanyl powder for a few thousand dollars from a Chinese supplier and turn it into hundreds of thousands of counterfeit pills for millions of dollars in profit.





But inexperience has a cost. The small-time operators aren't mixing fentanyl correctly and turning out pills with varying strengths, some containing three times a lethal dose. “Such wide disparity in dosing reveals that the producers were likely new to incorporating fentanyl in pill production, as the fentanyl was not thoroughly mixed with the other powders before binding and pressing into pills,” the DEA brief said.





Pissetzky said news of the falsely labeled drugs tells him that the pills did not come from a doctor.





“There's a big, big black market for counterfeit drugs. When people buy these, they don't personally know, many times, that they are not the real thing, and that's when you get overdoses,” Pissetzky said…"





___















-- Could it be because he told her he was going to die😳 Either because he was sick or because he knew he would never really get off of the meds which have terrible effects on your organs. At this point has anyone asked why he was seeing Dr. S for withdrawals from pain meds when could have just stayed on them and not have been withdrawing at all? Why take street meds when there are legal substitutes you can take to step down. Why are the police saying potential witnesses have not been interviewed? Why is this a homicide investigation?
H
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 10/27/16 4:49pm

Mumio

avatar

Tyka said exactly what she was told by Prince. She knew his time was coming to an end...and no, it wasn't due to drugs. Good grief, you people with the drug addiction bullshit. Did you not have a single clue about this man??? Are you all really that blind?

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 10/28/16 6:41am

skilla

Mumio said:

Tyka said exactly what she was told by Prince. She knew his time was coming to an end...and no, it wasn't due to drugs. Good grief, you people with the drug addiction bullshit. Did you not have a single clue about this man??? Are you all really that blind?

Will you elaborate on that?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 10/29/16 1:03pm

Designermiss

skilla said:



Mumio said:


Tyka said exactly what she was told by Prince. She knew his time was coming to an end...and no, it wasn't due to drugs. Good grief, you people with the drug addiction bullshit. Did you not have a single clue about this man??? Are you all really that blind?



Will you elaborate on that?


I hate to even write these words, but do you think Tyka meant that our Prince was suffering from the disease with a little name? Shame on me!
Designermiss
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 10/29/16 4:41pm

laurarichardso
n

Designermiss said:

skilla said:



Mumio said:


Tyka said exactly what she was told by Prince. She knew his time was coming to an end...and no, it wasn't due to drugs. Good grief, you people with the drug addiction bullshit. Did you not have a single clue about this man??? Are you all really that blind?



Will you elaborate on that?


I hate to even write these words, but do you think Tyka meant that our Prince was suffering from the disease with a little name? Shame on me!

--- No because you have to disclose your illness and notify your past partners. Why would women be crying at this guy's death. They would be suing the estate and selling their story. I still say he had cancer or organ failure. I don't think people realize how bad these pain pills can effect your organs.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Tyka says she knew Prince was going to die