independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Jill Jones at it again.FB POST about P
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 05/18/11 7:14am

Shorty

avatar

mad

let me try this again...I guess I'll sum up what I said before.

I think it's stupid to accept all of these friends knowing that the majority of them are requesting your FB friendship because of your Prince connection then to be shocked or upset when they get upset at something you said about Prince. I mean DER!

it would be like me saying something about my sister-in-law (for example) on my FB page. Where some of my "friends" may only be my friends because we have a mutual friend or family member.

her friends and family would jump all over me if I said something about her problems or issues (no matter how disguised they might be) on FB even if my intention was concern.

I understand her concern but what she wrote came off as condescending.

and for the record, the name calling and nasty comments are totally uncalled for, rude and childish.

get a grip people.

"not a fan" falloff yeah...ok
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 05/18/11 7:17am

Shorty

avatar

erik319 said:

Shorty said:

DAMN ORG! just fucked up my whole long comment mad

[Edited 5/18/11 7:03am]

lol how annoying is that?

VERY!

"not a fan" falloff yeah...ok
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 05/18/11 9:43am

PurpleChi

avatar

Zannaloaf said:

PurpleChi said:

wonder505 said: She's not even an ex. She's a former jump-off. And just like most jump-offs, she never knew how to play her assigned position. She's a non-factor. Not even part of the equation.

so what other sources of insider information do you have. That's such a specific swipe you must have intimate knowledge. My guess is you don't but have to have something to say to make you feel better about about Prince. Kinda sad.

I could care less what she posts on HER facebook site. You guys get awfully personally offended for having had nothing to EVER do with Prince personally.

You're right in that I don't have definitive inside knowledge about Prince and Jill's relationship. However, she was never a woman that he was public with. She herself has admitted that they were romantically involved, but others who were around them always said that she was one of the several other women he was seeing at the time. In short, she was the side chick.

Now to address your issue with the fact that "I care." I am not personally offended. I have not gone to her FB page and directly replied to this rant. However, I do have an opinion, I saw this thread and I posted my opinion here. If you don't like it (or the thread) you have the choice to not participate. In fact, you didn't even have to click on the thread since the thread title clearly indicates the subject matter, and as you so eloquently put it, "I could care less what she posts on HER facebook site."

Thus your only motive in your reply is to judge me. And I CAN definitely assure you that I can CARE LESS what you think of me. Have a great day!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 05/18/11 10:00am

PurpleChi

avatar

thepope2the9s said:

J.J, is at it again, with a recent post on her FB page about P.

Here are the quotes:

"He won't stop playing and it makes me so sad that he has nothing else, no one is in his life that mean enough for him to take off the dancing shoes and just come home. In life there must be balance"

she later adds...."Doing a three hour show to then do another several hours afterwards at a party-- then more hours at the house... Are u really for real? That's happy?"

Another thought. Somebody maybe noted this already, but she (nor anyone else) has the right to judge what makes another person happy. If playing 10 hours non-stop would not satisfy her expectations of life, fine. But if it satisfies Prince, fine. We have to give people the space to be who they are, and let God deal with them on their values. We just can't assume that one person's value system is superior to another's.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 05/18/11 11:11am

HonestMan13

avatar

NouveauDance said:

I like juicy gossip, but I admit this is a little tactless.

Where are we now? lol

When eye go 2 a Prince concert or related event it's all heart up in the house but when eye log onto this site and the miasma of bitchiness is completely overwhelming!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 05/18/11 11:12am

BlaqueKnight

avatar

Shorty said:

mad

let me try this again...I guess I'll sum up what I said before.

I think it's stupid to accept all of these friends knowing that the majority of them are requesting your FB friendship because of your Prince connection then to be shocked or upset when they get upset at something you said about Prince. I mean DER!

it would be like me saying something about my sister-in-law (for example) on my FB page. Where some of my "friends" may only be my friends because we have a mutual friend or family member.

her friends and family would jump all over me if I said something about her problems or issues (no matter how disguised they might be) on FB even if my intention was concern.

I understand her concern but what she wrote came off as condescending.

and for the record, the name calling and nasty comments are totally uncalled for, rude and childish.

get a grip people.

Ah, so its HER fault that obsessive fanatics deceptively apply to be facebook friends with her in hopes of getting some Prince info instead of genuinely being interested in her projects. I see. Well, thanks for clearing that up.

Look, most artists accept social media connections unconditionally. That's the way it is. MySpace made that the standard.

Its not up to her to decide who is sincere or insincere or who is there under false pretenses. Nutjobs often disguise themselves as the friendliest people.

These knuckleheads seem to have this self-motivated, self-imposed authority that leads them to believe that they are guardians of all that is Prince and he is going to reward them one day for defending him on a messageboard or social network. Its all self-delusional. Prince don't know these fools. He does kow Jill. Jill does know him. From what I have read here, her quote seemed to be her feeling a little sorry for him; perhaps because of something he told her in the past or derived from what she knows about him. In the mind of a fanatic who deems everyone else an enemy when it comes to Prince or a pawn to be used to get info/get closer to him, it doesn't matter what she says. She could have said "That is a very gold suit he's wearing" and it would be blown out of proportion and twisted into whatever that person sees.

Bottom line: Its HER facebook page. That's like her little apartment on the web. She can say what she wants. If people don't like what she has to say, they can "un-friend" her or whatever. If all of the Prince fanbots leave and she's left with only people who are interested in what she is doing, then its better for her. Right? Of course.

[Edited 5/18/11 11:13am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 05/18/11 12:14pm

Shorty

avatar

BlaqueKnight said:

Shorty said:

mad

let me try this again...I guess I'll sum up what I said before.

I think it's stupid to accept all of these friends knowing that the majority of them are requesting your FB friendship because of your Prince connection then to be shocked or upset when they get upset at something you said about Prince. I mean DER!

it would be like me saying something about my sister-in-law (for example) on my FB page. Where some of my "friends" may only be my friends because we have a mutual friend or family member.

her friends and family would jump all over me if I said something about her problems or issues (no matter how disguised they might be) on FB even if my intention was concern.

I understand her concern but what she wrote came off as condescending.

and for the record, the name calling and nasty comments are totally uncalled for, rude and childish.

get a grip people.

Ah, so its HER fault that obsessive fanatics deceptively apply to be facebook friends with her in hopes of getting some Prince info instead of genuinely being interested in her projects. I see. Well, thanks for clearing that up.

Look, most artists accept social media connections unconditionally. That's the way it is. MySpace made that the standard.

Its not up to her to decide who is sincere or insincere or who is there under false pretenses. Nutjobs often disguise themselves as the friendliest people.

These knuckleheads seem to have this self-motivated, self-imposed authority that leads them to believe that they are guardians of all that is Prince and he is going to reward them one day for defending him on a messageboard or social network. Its all self-delusional. Prince don't know these fools. He does kow Jill. Jill does know him. From what I have read here, her quote seemed to be her feeling a little sorry for him; perhaps because of something he told her in the past or derived from what she knows about him. In the mind of a fanatic who deems everyone else an enemy when it comes to Prince or a pawn to be used to get info/get closer to him, it doesn't matter what she says. She could have said "That is a very gold suit he's wearing" and it would be blown out of proportion and twisted into whatever that person sees.

Bottom line: Its HER facebook page. That's like her little apartment on the web. She can say what she wants. If people don't like what she has to say, they can "un-friend" her or whatever. If all of the Prince fanbots leave and she's left with only people who are interested in what she is doing, then its better for her. Right? Of course.

[Edited 5/18/11 11:13am]

No....I didn't say it was her fault. confused

You say "deceptively" but it's not like you have to request her friendship with reason....no one's being "deceptive" All I'm saying is she has, at the very least got to realize that the majority of her FB friends are Prince fans and not be so surprised when they come to his defense.

Then you go off on your high horse claiming to know the mindset of these so called "nutjobs" well...I'm no nutjob so I really don't know if what you say their motives are, are true. Perhaps you speak from experience? IDK

Yes, it's her facebook page but she chooses to keep it a PUBLIC page, so NO, it's not like her little apartment on the web. Yes, she can say what she wants but so can all the "friends" in response. She can unfriend all she wants, but she doesn't. Right? Of course.

"not a fan" falloff yeah...ok
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 05/18/11 12:16pm

Zannaloaf

BlaqueKnight said:

Shorty said:

mad

let me try this again...I guess I'll sum up what I said before.

I think it's stupid to accept all of these friends knowing that the majority of them are requesting your FB friendship because of your Prince connection then to be shocked or upset when they get upset at something you said about Prince. I mean DER!

it would be like me saying something about my sister-in-law (for example) on my FB page. Where some of my "friends" may only be my friends because we have a mutual friend or family member.

her friends and family would jump all over me if I said something about her problems or issues (no matter how disguised they might be) on FB even if my intention was concern.

I understand her concern but what she wrote came off as condescending.

and for the record, the name calling and nasty comments are totally uncalled for, rude and childish.

get a grip people.

Ah, so its HER fault that obsessive fanatics deceptively apply to be facebook friends with her in hopes of getting some Prince info instead of genuinely being interested in her projects. I see. Well, thanks for clearing that up.

Look, most artists accept social media connections unconditionally. That's the way it is. MySpace made that the standard.

Its not up to her to decide who is sincere or insincere or who is there under false pretenses. Nutjobs often disguise themselves as the friendliest people.

These knuckleheads seem to have this self-motivated, self-imposed authority that leads them to believe that they are guardians of all that is Prince and he is going to reward them one day for defending him on a messageboard or social network. Its all self-delusional. Prince don't know these fools. He does kow Jill. Jill does know him. From what I have read here, her quote seemed to be her feeling a little sorry for him; perhaps because of something he told her in the past or derived from what she knows about him. In the mind of a fanatic who deems everyone else an enemy when it comes to Prince or a pawn to be used to get info/get closer to him, it doesn't matter what she says. She could have said "That is a very gold suit he's wearing" and it would be blown out of proportion and twisted into whatever that person sees.

Bottom line: Its HER facebook page. That's like her little apartment on the web. She can say what she wants. If people don't like what she has to say, they can "un-friend" her or whatever. If all of the Prince fanbots leave and she's left with only people who are interested in what she is doing, then its better for her. Right? Of course.

[Edited 5/18/11 11:13am]

exactly!

PurpleChi...you'll notice I said you "guys" I just happened to tack it onto your post because of the comment that made it sound like you had insider info. I was making a comment about the volume of people who APPEAR to take it personally from their responses. I did not mean to single you out. And yeah- the interesting part of READING these threads is not so much what someone associated with Prince says, it's to witness some of (not specifically you) amazing reactions form people on the board. No I don't always look, but sometimes the wreck on the side of the road calls and I do. That's how most of these topics end up and i admit that sometimes I slow down to see what happened. My only REAL intent was calling you out on whether you had some sort of personal knowledge of their relationship...which you have addressed.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 05/18/11 12:28pm

ladygirl99

SoulAlive said:

I could be totally wrong about this,but I think that Jill Jones feels alot of bitterness towards Prince.Some of it may be justified.Even though she can actually sing,her career was never a priority for Prince.He kept her on the back burner from 1982-1987,allowing her to only be a backup vocalist while Prince focused on other proteges.He placed her in two of his movies but she didn't even get to perform in either one (the "Love Machine" sequence in GB featured Jill lip-syncing to vocals by Elisa Fiorilla).

When her album was finally released in 1987,it received no promotion.A second album was cancelled but Jill wasn't able to get out of her Paisley Park Records contract.To make ends meet,she had to take a job as a backup vocalist for the disco band Chic.I think she feels that Prince held her back and kept her from reaching her full potential as an artist.

I have been saying this for years now Jill is very bitter and blames Prince for why her music career was on standstill.

I also said in the past maybe she should had gone under Teena Marie and Rick James. I dont get it why she didn't. Shoot her own mother was Teena Marie manager? Why couldnt her mother use that advantage to help Jill gotten a career outside of Prince . Teena Marie also produce for other artists and Rick James had success with Mary Jane Girls. And Teena Marie and Jill Jones were close and remain that way until her ultimely death last December.

Strange she solely relied on Prince to get her solo career going and look what happened. She should had gotten a clue when Prince didnt do much with the Family and his other proteges outside the Time. Even Sheila was smart enough to not solely relied on Prince producing music for others and she is very successful. Jill Jones should blame herself for signed a lousy contract. She mixed business with pleasure with Prince and that cause her had bad results.

[Edited 5/18/11 12:35pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 05/18/11 12:39pm

databank

avatar

Did SHE post 4 Lust or did she just linked a post by someone else?

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 05/18/11 12:41pm

p4life

StonedImmaculate said:

Is it possible that some of these former friends/lovers/proteges know something intimate about him that we dont know...something that was shared back in the day?

Maybe they knew what his plans were for the future or where he intended to be in the 21st century and can see that he isnt there? Maybe they can see an unhappiness that we cant?

I dunno...just trying to look at it from a different perspective.

Or maybe I just miss all of them being friends...

i get what your saying but why every time she brings his name up on fb she's always talking shit it's never nothing good it's always something negative ....

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 05/18/11 12:42pm

wonder505

Maybe she simply feels sorry for him, or she’s being a vindictive bitch. We don’t know. Yes she knows Prince but that doesn’t automatically make her an angel in her intentions either. The bottomline is that when you post comments in a public forum without the details and two sides to the story people are going to have something to say about it regardless. That is the nature of the beast and to expect anyone to not say anything, well that aint gonna happen in the real world. Its funny, I bet if we were all trashing Prince and agreeing with her that wouldn’t have bothered some of you one bit. I think it gets under some people’s skin here when anyone don’t automatically bash Prince and instead offer a different opinion in contrast to what an associated artists says.

[Edited 5/18/11 13:06pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 05/18/11 1:09pm

RubyButterfly

p4life said:

she's just a bitter old bitch ! i wish she would shut the FUCK up! she's just jealous she has nothing going on for her ..that bitch wish she was onstage performaning @ the forum ..prince plays music because that's what brings him joy it's not work to him it's all big party ..and you see that at his shows when he's smiling an laughing in his joking mood ...doing long hr concerts w/ an following aftershow is nothing new prince been doing this for years so shut the hell up you ugly old wrinkled bitch!!!!!!!!!

Yep. Jill definitely should take a lesson from you on How To Stay Classy on the Internet.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 05/18/11 1:19pm

RubyButterfly

PurpleChi said:

thepope2the9s said:

J.J, is at it again, with a recent post on her FB page about P.

Here are the quotes:

"He won't stop playing and it makes me so sad that he has nothing else, no one is in his life that mean enough for him to take off the dancing shoes and just come home. In life there must be balance"

she later adds...."Doing a three hour show to then do another several hours afterwards at a party-- then more hours at the house... Are u really for real? That's happy?"

Another thought. Somebody maybe noted this already, but she (nor anyone else) has the right to judge what makes another person happy. If playing 10 hours non-stop would not satisfy her expectations of life, fine. But if it satisfies Prince, fine. We have to give people the space to be who they are, and let God deal with them on their values. We just can't assume that one person's value system is superior to another's.

Certain obsessives here and other places need to bear this wisdom in mind when they start chiming in on who Prince "should be with" romantically, or how he soooo needs to "get married and have babies!".

What Jill posted does seem a bit none-of-her-businessy...but OTOH, if folks around here feel enabled to post the critiques and opinions that they do on Prince's personal life, state of mind and heart, and other aspects of his life of which they are not privvy to the gory details, why can't she voice her thoughts on him? If it goes past the line and makes her look bad, well, she'll have to deal with that and go from there. But what she wrote seems less ridiculously judgey and weird than a huge percentage of the crazy posts on P:M&M spouting off about what Prince "needs" in his life, or "should" do, etc etc. There sure are a lot of hypocrites on this site.

[Edited 5/18/11 13:21pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 05/18/11 1:43pm

BlaqueKnight

avatar

Zannaloaf said:

exactly!

PurpleChi...you'll notice I said you "guys" I just happened to tack it onto your post because of the comment that made it sound like you had insider info. I was making a comment about the volume of people who APPEAR to take it personally from their responses. I did not mean to single you out. And yeah- the interesting part of READING these threads is not so much what someone associated with Prince says, it's to witness some of (not specifically you) amazing reactions form people on the board. No I don't always look, but sometimes the wreck on the side of the road calls and I do. That's how most of these topics end up and i admit that sometimes I slow down to see what happened. My only REAL intent was calling you out on whether you had some sort of personal knowledge of their relationship...which you have addressed.

Bingo.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 05/18/11 1:46pm

p4life

RubyButterfly said:

p4life said:

she's just a bitter old bitch ! i wish she would shut the FUCK up! she's just jealous she has nothing going on for her ..that bitch wish she was onstage performaning @ the forum ..prince plays music because that's what brings him joy it's not work to him it's all big party ..and you see that at his shows when he's smiling an laughing in his joking mood ...doing long hr concerts w/ an following aftershow is nothing new prince been doing this for years so shut the hell up you ugly old wrinkled bitch!!!!!!!!!

Yep. Jill definitely should take a lesson from you on How To Stay Classy on the Internet.

oh how sweet of you! flipped off flipped off flipped off flipped off flipped off

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 05/18/11 2:00pm

PurpleChi

avatar

RubyButterfly said:



PurpleChi said:




thepope2the9s said:


J.J, is at it again, with a recent post on her FB page about P.


Here are the quotes:



"He won't stop playing and it makes me so sad that he has nothing else, no one is in his life that mean enough for him to take off the dancing shoes and just come home. In life there must be balance"



she later adds...."Doing a three hour show to then do another several hours afterwards at a party-- then more hours at the house... Are u really for real? That's happy?"







Another thought. Somebody maybe noted this already, but she (nor anyone else) has the right to judge what makes another person happy. If playing 10 hours non-stop would not satisfy her expectations of life, fine. But if it satisfies Prince, fine. We have to give people the space to be who they are, and let God deal with them on their values. We just can't assume that one person's value system is superior to another's.



Certain obsessives here and other places need to bear this wisdom in mind when they start chiming in on who Prince "should be with" romantically, or how he soooo needs to "get married and have babies!".



What Jill posted does seem a bit none-of-her-businessy...but OTOH, if folks around here feel enabled to post the critiques and opinions that they do on Prince's personal life, state of mind and heart, and other aspects of his life of which they are not privvy to the gory details, why can't she voice her thoughts on him? If it goes past the line and makes her look bad, well, she'll have to deal with that and go from there. But what she wrote seems less ridiculously judgey and weird than a huge percentage of the crazy posts on P:M&M spouting off about what Prince "needs" in his life, or "should" do, etc etc. There sure are a lot of hypocrites on this site.

[Edited 5/18/11 13:21pm]


I get your point. I think she is certainly entitled to express her opinion and others are entitled to have their views on what she says. I just get tired of being called excessive or a Princebot if you agree with or defend Prince, or being called a basher if you disagree with or say something against Prince. Some of us are just normal folks with opinions.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 05/18/11 2:02pm

RubyButterfly

p4life said:

RubyButterfly said:

Yep. Jill definitely should take a lesson from you on How To Stay Classy on the Internet.

oh how sweet of you! flipped off flipped off flipped off flipped off flipped off

What eloquence! You sure put me in my place, Klassy. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 05/18/11 2:53pm

p4life

RubyButterfly said:

p4life said:

oh how sweet of you! flipped off flipped off flipped off flipped off flipped off

What eloquence! You sure put me in my place, Klassy. lol

i was just joking don't take it personal wink

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 05/18/11 2:58pm

RubyButterfly

p4life said:

RubyButterfly said:

What eloquence! You sure put me in my place, Klassy. lol

i was just joking don't take it personal wink

Okay. smile rose

(I still think you were too harsh on Jill, though!)

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 05/18/11 3:05pm

p4life

RubyButterfly said:

p4life said:

i was just joking don't take it personal wink

Okay. smile rose

(I still think you were too harsh on Jill, though!)

okay i admit i do have a potty mouth ..i can't help it lol ...but i still dont like her lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #81 posted 05/18/11 5:27pm

soainst

babynoz said:

GaryMF said:

Most of the posts on this thread are really uncalled for, rude, nasty and just plain immature.

Name calling? really?? Cmon now.

I agree. Commenting is one thing but the name calling is over the top.

I guess that was my point.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #82 posted 05/18/11 5:37pm

HonestMan13

avatar

RubyButterfly said:

p4life said:

she's just a bitter old bitch ! i wish she would shut the FUCK up! she's just jealous she has nothing going on for her ..that bitch wish she was onstage performaning @ the forum ..prince plays music because that's what brings him joy it's not work to him it's all big party ..and you see that at his shows when he's smiling an laughing in his joking mood ...doing long hr concerts w/ an following aftershow is nothing new prince been doing this for years so shut the hell up you ugly old wrinkled bitch!!!!!!!!!

Yep. Jill definitely should take a lesson from you on How To Stay Classy on the Internet.

Can you sign up for that here on the ORG? rolleyes

When eye go 2 a Prince concert or related event it's all heart up in the house but when eye log onto this site and the miasma of bitchiness is completely overwhelming!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #83 posted 05/18/11 6:00pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

eek lol popcorn

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #84 posted 05/18/11 6:03pm

Spinlight

avatar

Why do you guys care so damn much that she has an opinion? It's not her who is in the wrong here. It's the creepy people who feel they have the right to judge. He who hasn't sinned cast the first stone. Buncha jealous, triflin hoodrats up in heah.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #85 posted 05/19/11 1:18am

wildgoldenhone
y

Hmm... I kinda don't want to read this thread but her comment got me to thinking, what does she perceive as a person being happy? And why does she not think he is happy? :shrug: That's all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #86 posted 05/19/11 2:32am

Militant

avatar

moderator

Someone orgnote me with her FB address, I can't find her.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #87 posted 05/19/11 5:47am

ButterscotchPi
mp

avatar

BlaqueKnight said:

Shorty said:

mad

let me try this again...I guess I'll sum up what I said before.

I think it's stupid to accept all of these friends knowing that the majority of them are requesting your FB friendship because of your Prince connection then to be shocked or upset when they get upset at something you said about Prince. I mean DER!

it would be like me saying something about my sister-in-law (for example) on my FB page. Where some of my "friends" may only be my friends because we have a mutual friend or family member.

her friends and family would jump all over me if I said something about her problems or issues (no matter how disguised they might be) on FB even if my intention was concern.

I understand her concern but what she wrote came off as condescending.

and for the record, the name calling and nasty comments are totally uncalled for, rude and childish.

get a grip people.

Ah, so its HER fault that obsessive fanatics deceptively apply to be facebook friends with her in hopes of getting some Prince info instead of genuinely being interested in her projects. I see. Well, thanks for clearing that up.

Look, most artists accept social media connections unconditionally. That's the way it is. MySpace made that the standard.

Its not up to her to decide who is sincere or insincere or who is there under false pretenses. Nutjobs often disguise themselves as the friendliest people.

These knuckleheads seem to have this self-motivated, self-imposed authority that leads them to believe that they are guardians of all that is Prince and he is going to reward them one day for defending him on a messageboard or social network. Its all self-delusional. Prince don't know these fools. He does kow Jill. Jill does know him. From what I have read here, her quote seemed to be her feeling a little sorry for him; perhaps because of something he told her in the past or derived from what she knows about him. In the mind of a fanatic who deems everyone else an enemy when it comes to Prince or a pawn to be used to get info/get closer to him, it doesn't matter what she says. She could have said "That is a very gold suit he's wearing" and it would be blown out of proportion and twisted into whatever that person sees.

Bottom line: Its HER facebook page. That's like her little apartment on the web. She can say what she wants. If people don't like what she has to say, they can "un-friend" her or whatever. If all of the Prince fanbots leave and she's left with only people who are interested in what she is doing, then its better for her. Right? Of course.

[Edited 5/18/11 11:13am]

CO-FING-SIGN.

and then just to add my little two cents unlike everyone here on the Org, Jill actually KNOWS THE MAN and has had a friendship/relationship with him. so, if you had a friend that regardless of their career was always working and didn't seem to take the time to do anything else, would YOU not be concerned for their happiness and well-being? what the fuck is so "insulting" about that?

calm down, Org-nuts.

http://www.facebook.com/p...111?ref=ts
y'all gone keep messin' around wit me and turn me back to the old me......
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #88 posted 05/19/11 6:20am

wonder505

shrug

ButterscotchPimp said:

BlaqueKnight said:

Ah, so its HER fault that obsessive fanatics deceptively apply to be facebook friends with her in hopes of getting some Prince info instead of genuinely being interested in her projects. I see. Well, thanks for clearing that up.

Look, most artists accept social media connections unconditionally. That's the way it is. MySpace made that the standard.

Its not up to her to decide who is sincere or insincere or who is there under false pretenses. Nutjobs often disguise themselves as the friendliest people.

These knuckleheads seem to have this self-motivated, self-imposed authority that leads them to believe that they are guardians of all that is Prince and he is going to reward them one day for defending him on a messageboard or social network. Its all self-delusional. Prince don't know these fools. He does kow Jill. Jill does know him. From what I have read here, her quote seemed to be her feeling a little sorry for him; perhaps because of something he told her in the past or derived from what she knows about him. In the mind of a fanatic who deems everyone else an enemy when it comes to Prince or a pawn to be used to get info/get closer to him, it doesn't matter what she says. She could have said "That is a very gold suit he's wearing" and it would be blown out of proportion and twisted into whatever that person sees.

Bottom line: Its HER facebook page. That's like her little apartment on the web. She can say what she wants. If people don't like what she has to say, they can "un-friend" her or whatever. If all of the Prince fanbots leave and she's left with only people who are interested in what she is doing, then its better for her. Right? Of course.

[Edited 5/18/11 11:13am]

CO-FING-SIGN.

and then just to add my little two cents unlike everyone here on the Org, Jill actually KNOWS THE MAN and has had a friendship/relationship with him. so, if you had a friend that regardless of their career was always working and didn't seem to take the time to do anything else, would YOU not be concerned for their happiness and well-being? what the fuck is so "insulting" about that?

calm down, Org-nuts.

I guess some people just don't buy that she's concerned for Prince's happiness and well-being, and is just a bitter old ex. shrug Just like Manuela posted that "caring" fb status not too long ago shortly after she and Eric Benet got shut out that awards party. lol When I used to have myspace Jill JOnes had responded to a message I sent her questioning another negative comment she made about Prince on her page. It was a very negative and volatile comment about Prince, so it is just my opinion that anything she post is out of plain bitterness and unhappiness with her career, even if she may be right or has a point. That's just me. Do I care what she post no, does it offend, fuck no lol , but just as Prince has some issues I feel she does too. AGain, that's just me. I don't care for insulting comments calling her names, but we all have a right to offer an opinion. I find this "its okay to to trash Prince left and right but don't say nothing bad about any former associates policy funny with some people around here.

[Edited 5/19/11 6:29am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #89 posted 05/19/11 6:38am

Shorty

avatar

ButterscotchPimp said:

BlaqueKnight said:

Ah, so its HER fault that obsessive fanatics deceptively apply to be facebook friends with her in hopes of getting some Prince info instead of genuinely being interested in her projects. I see. Well, thanks for clearing that up.

Look, most artists accept social media connections unconditionally. That's the way it is. MySpace made that the standard.

Its not up to her to decide who is sincere or insincere or who is there under false pretenses. Nutjobs often disguise themselves as the friendliest people.

These knuckleheads seem to have this self-motivated, self-imposed authority that leads them to believe that they are guardians of all that is Prince and he is going to reward them one day for defending him on a messageboard or social network. Its all self-delusional. Prince don't know these fools. He does kow Jill. Jill does know him. From what I have read here, her quote seemed to be her feeling a little sorry for him; perhaps because of something he told her in the past or derived from what she knows about him. In the mind of a fanatic who deems everyone else an enemy when it comes to Prince or a pawn to be used to get info/get closer to him, it doesn't matter what she says. She could have said "That is a very gold suit he's wearing" and it would be blown out of proportion and twisted into whatever that person sees.

Bottom line: Its HER facebook page. That's like her little apartment on the web. She can say what she wants. If people don't like what she has to say, they can "un-friend" her or whatever. If all of the Prince fanbots leave and she's left with only people who are interested in what she is doing, then its better for her. Right? Of course.

[Edited 5/18/11 11:13am]

CO-FING-SIGN.

and then just to add my little two cents unlike everyone here on the Org, Jill actually KNOWS THE MAN and has had a friendship/relationship with him. so, if you had a friend that regardless of their career was always working and didn't seem to take the time to do anything else, would YOU not be concerned for their happiness and well-being? what the fuck is so "insulting" about that?

calm down, Org-nuts.

yes I'd be concerned. Putting it on facebook is what's insulting about that. DER! do people even get that part?

if I had a "friend" that I was concerned about....I'd call them, or send them some flowers or a note....NOT put how I feel sad for them that they don't have happiness in their life on facebook. confused

[Edited 5/19/11 6:40am]

"not a fan" falloff yeah...ok
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Jill Jones at it again.FB POST about P