independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 20th Nov 2019 6:28am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Concerts > 2 Gigs 4 GERMANY! - Cologne & Berlin!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 6 123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 06/06/11 10:22am

nanmar

2 Gigs 4 GERMANY! - Cologne & Berlin!

Cologne - 28.07.2011

Berlin - 04.08.2011

http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/prince-tickets.html?affiliate=GMD&doc=artistPages/overview&fun=artist&action=overview&kuid=508

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 06/06/11 11:00am

Serious

avatar

^^ Thanks for posting it on the org too. I am sure many Germans will be very happy now biggrin .

I don't think I will go but who knows, maybe I get a chance and will change my mind biggrin.
With a very special thank you to Tina: Is hammer already absolute, how much some people verändern...ICH hope is never so I will be! And if, then I hope that I would then have wen in my environment who joins me in the A....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 06/06/11 11:14am

panchopistolas

Serious said:

^^ Thanks for posting it on the org too. I am sure many Germans will be very happy now biggrin . I don't think I will go but who knows, maybe I get a chance and will change my mind biggrin.

WHAT NOW ABOUT SWITZERLAND????

WE SCORED 2 GOALS AGAINST ENGLAND LAST SATURDAY

SO P. SHOULD KNOW WHERE ZURICH IS!!!!

eek lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 06/06/11 2:30pm

Doalwa

Best news of the day so far...and it's been one hell of a day!

I'm so there....guess it'll be Cologne for me this time, saw him in Berlin last year.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 06/06/11 3:31pm

OzlemUcucu

avatar

No tickets on sale yet. I almost had a heart attack, feeling very happy now. I wanna go to the cologne concert.

Could this possibly sell out?

[Edited 6/6/11 15:33pm]

Prince I will always miss and love U.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 06/07/11 12:18am

rafael

avatar

OzlemUcucu said:

No tickets on sale yet. I almost had a heart attack, feeling very happy now. I wanna go to the cologne concert.

Could this possibly sell out?

[Edited 6/6/11 15:33pm]

when is ticketsale for these gigs

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 06/07/11 1:32am

data2000

rafael said:

OzlemUcucu said:

No tickets on sale yet. I almost had a heart attack, feeling very happy now. I wanna go to the cologne concert.

Could this possibly sell out?

[Edited 6/6/11 15:33pm]

when is ticketsale for these gigs

Ticketsale for Berlin starts 9.6.2011

http://www.koka36.de/prince_ticket_42636.html

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 06/07/11 4:38am

xLiberiangirl

avatar

Does someone knows when the tickets for Cologne goes on sale, and what the prices are for Cologne?

[Edited 6/7/11 4:38am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 06/07/11 6:20am

SashaNicole

Finally! Cologne oooh yeaah that will be my first Prince concert

Check out my Youtube!
https://www.youtube.com/c...j6DhLnGi-A
Check out my Twitter!:
https://twitter.com/Stink_Feet
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 06/07/11 6:35am

ludwig

I hope that the cologne concert will be longer and better than the one in 1998 at the same venue.

And will he play an aftershow again like in '98? That one was much better than the main concert, and I'm glad that it is available as a bootleg in perfect quality. What a great memory of that night!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 06/07/11 8:25am

Toby

Will he bring the Symbol-Stage to the Gigs in Germany and Europe?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 06/07/11 8:50am

rafael

avatar

ludwig said:

I hope that the cologne concert will be longer and better than the one in 1998 at the same venue.

And will he play an aftershow again like in '98? That one was much better than the main concert, and I'm glad that it is available as a bootleg in perfect quality. What a great memory of that night!

cosigned....biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 06/07/11 11:26am

OzlemUcucu

avatar

I doubt he will bring the symbol stage over here. No Cologne tickets on sale yet, how did everyone find out about the afterparty? I don't think there will be one this year!

I'm worried those Cologne tickets may sell out quickly, but maybe I'm going crazy.

[Edited 6/7/11 11:27am]

Prince I will always miss and love U.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 06/07/11 11:34am

rafael

avatar

OzlemUcucu said:

I doubt he will bring the symbol stage over here. No Cologne tickets on sale yet, how did everyone find out about the afterparty? I don't think there will be one this year!

I'm worried those Cologne tickets may sell out quickly, but maybe I'm going crazy.

[Edited 6/7/11 11:27am]

relax biggrin u r gonna be fine. They will not sell out quick as too many dates are announced...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 06/07/11 12:17pm

OzlemUcucu

avatar

Too many dates are announced? Where? I only see one date. I'm sure people who aren't living up there in Berlin, will travel from all around Germany to the venue in Cologne. I hope I will get tickets, but this could sell out quickly.

Prince I will always miss and love U.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 06/07/11 1:34pm

rafael

avatar

OzlemUcucu said:

Too many dates are announced? Where? I only see one date. I'm sure people who aren't living up there in Berlin, will travel from all around Germany to the venue in Cologne. I hope I will get tickets, but this could sell out quickly.

dates all over europe...Prince fans travel a lot.....

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 06/07/11 1:42pm

Invincible1958

Many people from the north west of Germany will travel to Rotterdam as Prince plays 4 shows there.

He also plays Belgium, Luxembourg and France. Poland and even the scandinavian concerts in Norway, Sweden and Finland are not that far for people from northern Germany.

So I doubt, that the 2 german dates will sell out quickly.

Last year he sold 17.500 tickets for the Berlin concert. But this year there are so much concerts all over Europe, that many fans already booked tickets for concerts outside Germany.

OzlemUcucu said:

Too many dates are announced? Where? I only see one date. I'm sure people who aren't living up there in Berlin, will travel from all around Germany to the venue in Cologne.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 06/07/11 7:24pm

OzlemUcucu

avatar

You may be right, but this time i can feel those tickets will set out quickly. wink

Prince I will always miss and love U.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 06/08/11 12:04am

Xyoko2003

OzlemUcucu said:

No tickets on sale yet. I almost had a heart attack, feeling very happy now. I wanna go to the cologne concert.

Could this possibly sell out?

[Edited 6/6/11 15:33pm]

Me too! Yesterday someone screamed and danced through the backyard in berlin mitte biggrin The tickets are on sale from tomorrow on, and I will get one in first row!! MAybe this time for the first time I will enter the stage;-) Its my 8. prince concert from the paisley Park Tour 1986 till last year waldbühne. I am so happy, the master returns!!

Greetings,

C.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 06/08/11 12:05am

Xyoko2003

Invincible1958 said:

Many people from the north west of Germany will travel to Rotterdam as Prince plays 4 shows there.

He also plays Belgium, Luxembourg and France. Poland and even the scandinavian concerts in Norway, Sweden and Finland are not that far for people from northern Germany.

So I doubt, that the 2 german dates will sell out quickly.

Last year he sold 17.500 tickets for the Berlin concert. But this year there are so much concerts all over Europe, that many fans already booked tickets for concerts outside Germany.

OzlemUcucu said:

Too many dates are announced? Where? I only see one date. I'm sure people who aren't living up there in Berlin, will travel from all around Germany to the venue in Cologne.

I doubt that he will fill the O2 World, its big!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 06/08/11 12:22am

xLiberiangirl

avatar

I only read stuff about Berlin ticketsale starts tomorrow... what about Cologne??

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 06/08/11 12:27am

girl7

avatar

Has the venues for Berlin and Cologne been mentioned yet in the medias? Are these stadium concerts or smaller venue concerts?

Oh, blue light...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 06/08/11 2:35am

wsenges

avatar

girl7 said:


Has the venues for Berlin and Cologne been mentioned yet in the medias? Are these stadium concerts or smaller venue concerts?



Stadium sized halls. If I'm not totally wrong both (Lanxess Arena & O2 Berlin) offer space for audiences larger than 15k.

So you'd better stay with your Lux tix. This is definitely "small". 6.500 people.

See you in Luxemburg... ;)

Just considering to go to Berlin too. Will be there on Aug 4th anyway.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 06/08/11 3:06am

OzlemUcucu

avatar

He'll play the hits in Lux. Not sure if it's the better option. lol

Prince I will always miss and love U.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 06/08/11 3:49am

girl7

avatar

wsenges said:

girl7 said:

Has the venues for Berlin and Cologne been mentioned yet in the medias? Are these stadium concerts or smaller venue concerts?

Stadium sized halls. If I'm not totally wrong both (Lanxess Arena & O2 Berlin) offer space for audiences larger than 15k. So you'd better stay with your Lux tix. This is definitely "small". 6.500 people. See you in Luxemburg... wink Just considering to go to Berlin too. Will be there on Aug 4th anyway.

Yep. I'm sticking to my Lux ticks. But it worries me a bit that Gold Circle tickets are still available!? What's up with that?

Anyway, if you're in Berlin, you might as well grab that concert too!

And Ozlem: I don't mind him playing the hits as long as it's live and it's a party! But I do prefer smaller venues.

Oh, blue light...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 06/08/11 6:27am

CrystalVault

avatar

Not sure If I will go to Cologne. I do not like the venue at all and the concert there in '98 was the worst Prince-Concert I've ever been to. It all depends on the ticket price. hmmm

-----------------------------------------

Confusing yourself is a way to stay honest
https://www.facebook.com/boynextfloor
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 06/08/11 6:36am

CrystalVault

avatar

http://www.ksta.de/html/a...5983.shtml

Up to 249 €?!? I can't believe that! nutso

-----------------------------------------

Confusing yourself is a way to stay honest
https://www.facebook.com/boynextfloor
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 06/08/11 6:51am

xLiberiangirl

avatar

CrystalVault said:

http://www.ksta.de/html/a...5983.shtml

Up to 249 €?!? I can't believe that! nutso

VIP seated ticket maybe ?? with dinner included?

Maybe?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 06/08/11 11:15am

PRnce1974

Whats the official site to get tickets from for berlin? Thx

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 06/08/11 11:21am

rafael

avatar

PRnce1974 said:

Whats the official site to get tickets from for berlin? Thx

www.eventim.de

the prices i see in previous posts come from dodgy websites or are VIP indeed. I dont think the prices of tickets in Germany are much more higher than Holland or Belgium...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 6 123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Concerts > 2 Gigs 4 GERMANY! - Cologne & Berlin!