independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 24th Aug 2019 5:36am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Concerts > Prince attends Ana Moura concert in Torino (Italy), July 26th
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 07/27/10 3:02am

thx4funkytime

avatar

Prince attends Ana Moura concert in Torino (Italy), July 26th

From Nice, Prince took a private jet and landed in Torino on july 26th around 16.00. He attended Ana Moura concert held in Monte dei Cappuccini. Just like Ana performed on the stage during Prince concert held in Barcelona. He wanted to exchange Ana's favour, as symbol of friendship.

See more on: http://www.lastampa.it/mu...LLERY#mpos

________________________________________
http://www.myspace.com/thx4funkytime
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 07/27/10 3:14am

hestilllovesme

well, we know Prince REALLY likes Ana. They are good friends I heard.

That is really cool . Like her, too.

I just saw all this pictures that you can see by clicking that link. Great to see him out and about. And he looks good, sunkissed skin lol

but it seems he was travelling all the way to Ana's concert without Bria. He took shelby with him and a couple of other people but no Bria.

I don't understand. Prince was with Ana Moura a couple of days at a nightclub and I couldn't see Bria with him, now he is travelling to Ana's concert and Bria isn't with him...

Is Bria back at Minneapolis like some of the orgers said confused ??? Why she don't want to go with Prince and Ana to the nightclub or at Ana's concert...what is the problem? Is this a relationship or what??? That bugs me out right now. lol

But thank you very much for the link. Great news!!!

I'm looking forward to the collaboration of Prince and Ana. wink

Dancing helps relieve the pain. Soothes your mind, makes you happy again!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 07/27/10 3:36am

dayzofwyld

hestilllovesme said:

well, we know Prince REALLY likes Ana. They are good friends I heard.

That is really cool . Like her, too.

I just saw all this pictures that you can see by clicking that link. Great to see him out and about. And he looks good, sunkissed skin lol

but it seems he was travelling all the way to Ana's concert without Bria. He took shelby with him and a couple of other people but no Bria.

I don't understand. Prince was with Ana Moura a couple of days at a nightclub and I couldn't see Bria with him, now he is travelling to Ana's concert and Bria isn't with him...

Is Bria back at Minneapolis like some of the orgers said confused ??? Why she don't want to go with Prince and Ana to the nightclub or at Ana's concert...what is the problem? Is this a relationship or what??? That bugs me out right now. lol

But thank you very much for the link. Great news!!!

I'm looking forward to the collaboration of Prince and Ana. wink

Jesus get a life...it's none of your business

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 07/27/10 5:17am

hestilllovesme

dayzofwyld said:

Jesus get a life...it's none of your business

Thank you for the advice lol

But don't worry I have a life. Prince, Bria and Ana are some of my business. I'm on prince.org! wink

Just overlook that I have so many questions.... You don't have to answer them.

Dancing helps relieve the pain. Soothes your mind, makes you happy again!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 07/27/10 5:27am

harveya

avatar

Dear Prince.

You're out in public. You're famous. You're gonna have your photo taken. Get over yourself!

We ain't from Hollywood, so you know it's all good
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 07/27/10 7:35am

malbena

dayzofwyld said:

hestilllovesme said:

well, we know Prince REALLY likes Ana. They are good friends I heard.

That is really cool . Like her, too.

I just saw all this pictures that you can see by clicking that link. Great to see him out and about. And he looks good, sunkissed skin lol

but it seems he was travelling all the way to Ana's concert without Bria. He took shelby with him and a couple of other people but no Bria.

I don't understand. Prince was with Ana Moura a couple of days at a nightclub and I couldn't see Bria with him, now he is travelling to Ana's concert and Bria isn't with him...

Is Bria back at Minneapolis like some of the orgers said confused ??? Why she don't want to go with Prince and Ana to the nightclub or at Ana's concert...what is the problem? Is this a relationship or what??? That bugs me out right now. lol

But thank you very much for the link. Great news!!!

I'm looking forward to the collaboration of Prince and Ana. wink

Jesus get a life...it's none of your business

Be nice to my Hestillovesme wink

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 07/27/10 8:47am

Isabell

avatar

malbena said:

dayzofwyld said:

Jesus get a life...it's none of your business

Be nice to my Hestillovesme wink

I really don't know how he manages, I saw him at the Nice concert on the 25th and then at the Palais Club which ended at 5 am on the 26th, got home at 7:30 am and was dead all day and he was at Ana Moura's concert in Turino in the evening and so was Shelby. I'm impressed, especially knowing how boring Fado can be (sorry to our Portuguese friends)...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 07/27/10 8:58am

malbena

Isabell said:

malbena said:

Be nice to my Hestillovesme wink

I really don't know how he manages, I saw him at the Nice concert on the 25th and then at the Palais Club which ended at 5 am on the 26th, got home at 7:30 am and was dead all day and he was at Ana Moura's concert in Turino in the evening and so was Shelby. I'm impressed, especially knowing how boring Fado can be (sorry to our Portuguese friends)...

I'd be exhausted too. Prince is known to sleep very little especially on tour. Over 3 decades of experience will do that to you.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 07/27/10 9:00am

dayzofwyld

Isabell said:

malbena said:

Be nice to my Hestillovesme wink

I really don't know how he manages, I saw him at the Nice concert on the 25th and then at the Palais Club which ended at 5 am on the 26th, got home at 7:30 am and was dead all day and he was at Ana Moura's concert in Turino in the evening and so was Shelby. I'm impressed, especially knowing how boring Fado can be (sorry to our Portuguese friends)...

Whilst you guys are partying at the club Prince is at his hotel tucked up in bed ready to hit the stage at 4:45am or whatever it was smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 07/27/10 9:12am

Isabell

avatar

dayzofwyld said:

Whilst you guys are partying at the club Prince is at his hotel tucked up in bed ready to hit the stage at 4:45am or whatever it was smile

I don't know... the concert at Nice ended at midnight and I arrived at the Palais Club in Cannes at 1 am at the same time as Prince, he bearly had time to take a shower and change clothes. Anyway I was just one meter (approx. 1 foot) away from him at the the club and yes, he looked tired but he still looked gorgeous... and man did he groove the house down!

.

.

[Edited 7/27/10 9:14am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 07/27/10 9:17am

hestilllovesme

I was wondering, too.

He is really unusal when it comes to performing times.

I don't know one artist which starts a show at 2 am or something.

It seems he can manage that plus the good looking during it. cool Cool cat.

Hey Malbena wave

Dancing helps relieve the pain. Soothes your mind, makes you happy again!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Concerts > Prince attends Ana Moura concert in Torino (Italy), July 26th