independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > "...but that ain't Lake Minnetonka..."
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 06/03/21 12:24pm

KingBAD

avatar

"...but that ain't Lake Minnetonka..."

A man went to his lawyer and told him,
"My neighbor owes me $500 and he won’t pay me.
What should I do?"
"Do you have any proof he owes you the money?"
asked the lawyer.
"Nope," replied the man.
"Okay, then write him a letter
asking him for the $5,000 he owes you," said the lawyer.
"But he only owes me $500," replied the man.
"There you go...that’s what he will reply
and then you’ll have your proof!"
i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
STOP ME IF YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 06/03/21 12:34pm

nayroo2002

avatar

"Whatever skin Ur in
we all need 2 b friends"
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 06/03/21 4:06pm

S2DG

You've gotta hand it to blind prostitutes.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 06/04/21 5:29am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

lol

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 06/04/21 12:11pm

JoeTyler

lol

tinkerbell
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 06/04/21 3:38pm

KingBAD

avatar

S2DG said:

You've gotta hand it to blind prostitutes.

unless you wanna watch em hit their knee on

everything in the room lookin for the nightstand....

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
STOP ME IF YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 06/05/21 9:33am

S2DG

KingBAD said:

S2DG said:

You've gotta hand it to blind prostitutes.

unless you wanna watch em hit their knee on

everything in the room lookin for the nightstand....



Why are they looking for the nightstand? lol


 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 06/05/21 10:39am

kpowers

avatar

Musical Mondays Week 86 (Watch Out for Snakes' Pick) - How Did This Get  Made? - Earwolf Forums

Best Lake Minnetonka GIFs | Gfycat

That Aint Lake Minnetonka GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 06/05/21 10:46am

S2DG

A priest is checking into a hotel and says to the front desk clerk , "I hope the pornography on the tv is disabled." The clerk responds, "No, it's regular porn you sick fuck!"

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 06/05/21 11:43am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

boobies.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 06/06/21 6:19pm

KingBAD

avatar

S2DG said:

A priest is checking into a hotel and says to the front desk clerk , "I hope the pornography on the tv is disabled." The clerk responds, "No, it's regular porn you sick fuck!"

lol lol lol lol lol

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
STOP ME IF YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 06/07/21 8:51am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Could u imagine King Bad standing around a lake skipping rocks?

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 06/07/21 9:20am

kpowers

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

boobies.

Prince Gifs

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 06/07/21 2:46pm

KingBAD

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Could u imagine King Bad standing around a lake skipping rocks?

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
STOP ME IF YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 06/08/21 2:10pm

XxAxX

avatar

lol lol lol

KingBAD said:

A man went to his lawyer and told him,
"My neighbor owes me $500 and he won’t pay me.
What should I do?"
"Do you have any proof he owes you the money?"
asked the lawyer.
"Nope," replied the man.
"Okay, then write him a letter
asking him for the $5,000 he owes you," said the lawyer.
"But he only owes me $500," replied the man.
"There you go...that’s what he will reply
and then you’ll have your proof!"

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 06/08/21 2:12pm

XxAxX

avatar

i'm purifying i'm purifying i'm purifying~!!!!

Skipping Water GIF - Skipping Water - Discover & Share GIFs | Funny  pictures, Funny gif, Best funny pictures

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 06/08/21 2:13pm

XxAxX

avatar

i'm pppuuurrrriiifffyyyiiiinnngggg.....

Now I'm going to jump into the water - GIF | Funny gif, Funny pictures,  Bones funny

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 06/09/21 7:47pm

KingBAD

avatar

XxAxX said:

i'm purifying i'm purifying i'm purifying~!!!!

Skipping Water GIF - Skipping Water - Discover & Share GIFs | Funny  pictures, Funny gif, Best funny pictures

lol lol lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol lol lol

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
STOP ME IF YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 06/09/21 7:48pm

KingBAD

avatar

XxAxX said:

i'm pppuuurrrriiifffyyyiiiinnngggg.....

Now I'm going to jump into the water - GIF | Funny gif, Funny pictures,  Bones funny

lol lol lol lol lol lol

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
STOP ME IF YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > "...but that ain't Lake Minnetonka..."