independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > DexMSR has passed away WHAP!! WHAP!! - Funeral Stream update
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 03/22/21 11:46pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

DexMSR has passed away WHAP!! WHAP!! - Funeral Stream update

Lost his battle with cancer. A well known fave orger in the General Discussion forum and org chat room.

Famous for handing out the WHAP WHAP!! on his reply posts. Another ol skool gone sad



WHAP!! WHAP!! Dex cry RIP.

*****************

FUNERAL SERVICE STREAMING UPDATE:



UPDATED INFO ON DEX’S MEMORIAL
WHEN: Saturday, April 3, 2021. Live stream of the service begins at 1 PM. Park Vigil to follow immediately after, from 3 PM to 4 PM.
SERVICE LIVESTREAM DETAILS: Due to COVID, services will be live streamed. Access by clicking here. https://vimeo.com/531056550

PARK VIGIL: Due to COVID, we are unable to have a House in the Park style gathering befitting of our Viking. But we would still love to take a moment to light a candle in honor of Dex. Feel free to bring a lawn chair and picnic/munchables.
PARK DIRECTIONS. The parking garage is at the corner of United and Boulevard. (Put 684 Boulevard into Google/Waze/Mapquest.). After exiting the parking garage, walk towards the pavilion and pond - you will see the balloons.
ATTIRE: Please consider wearing purple (Prince), yellow or black (Steelers) for the park vigil. Please also remember to wear a mask and maintain appropriate distance.

FUNERAL HOME DETAILS: Due to COVID, the memorial service is private, but inquiries/flowers may be directed to Murray Brothers Funeral Home, 1199 Utoy Springs Rd SW, Atlanta, Georgia 30331, (404) 349-3000
Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/23/21 12:19am

KingBAD

avatar

luv4u said:

Lost his battle with cancer. A well known fave orger in the General Discussion forum and org chat room.

Famous for handing out the WHAP WHAP!! on his reply posts. Another ol skool gone sad



WHAP!! WHAP!! Dex cry RIP.

neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral

these are sad times...

WHAP!!!

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
STOP ME IF YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 03/23/21 12:23am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

KingBAD said:

luv4u said:

A well known fave orger in the General Discussion forum and org chat room.

Famous for handing out the WHAP WHAP!! on his reply posts. Another ol skool gone sad



WHAP!! WHAP!! Dex cry RIP.

neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral neutral

these are sad times...

WHAP!!!


sad yes they are

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 03/23/21 12:43am

noimageatall

avatar

I'm devastated. sad He was a beautiful soul. Gone way too soon. RIPower warrior...

For Dex... πŸ’œπŸ’”πŸ™Œ "Set me free..."
You know I'm a dreamer
But my heart's of gold
I had to run away high
So I wouldn't come home low
Just when things went right
It doesn't mean they were always wrong
Just take this song
And you'll never feel left all alone
Take me to your heart
Feel me in your bones
Just one more night
And I'm coming off this long and winding road
I'm on my way...
I'm on my way
Home sweet home
Tonight, tonight I'm on my way
I'm on my way
Home sweet home...
https://youtu.be/C9U5HGYe0Mk

"Let love be your perfect weapon..." ~~Andy Biersack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 03/23/21 1:02am

KingBAD

avatar

noimageatall said:

I'm devastated. sad He was a beautiful soul. Gone way too soon. RIPower warrior...

For Dex... πŸ’œπŸ’”πŸ™Œ "Set me free..."
You know I'm a dreamer
But my heart's of gold
I had to run away high
So I wouldn't come home low
Just when things went right
It doesn't mean they were always wrong
Just take this song
And you'll never feel left all alone
Take me to your heart
Feel me in your bones
Just one more night
And I'm coming off this long and winding road
I'm on my way...
I'm on my way
Home sweet home
Tonight, tonight I'm on my way
I'm on my way
Home sweet home...
https://youtu.be/C9U5HGYe0Mk

broken broken broken broken broken broken broken broken broken broken broken broken

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
STOP ME IF YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 03/23/21 1:09am

noimageatall

avatar

KingBAD said:

noimageatall said:

I'm devastated. sad He was a beautiful soul. Gone way too soon. RIPower warrior...

For Dex... πŸ’œπŸ’”πŸ™Œ "Set me free..."
You know I'm a dreamer
But my heart's of gold
I had to run away high
So I wouldn't come home low
Just when things went right
It doesn't mean they were always wrong
Just take this song
And you'll never feel left all alone
Take me to your heart
Feel me in your bones
Just one more night
And I'm coming off this long and winding road
I'm on my way...
I'm on my way
Home sweet home
Tonight, tonight I'm on my way
I'm on my way
Home sweet home...
https://youtu.be/C9U5HGYe0Mk

broken broken broken broken broken broken broken broken broken broken broken broken

cry prince heart

"Let love be your perfect weapon..." ~~Andy Biersack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 03/23/21 1:20am

prb

avatar

R.i.p Dex
Condolences to his family and friends rose
seems that i was busy doing something close to nothing, but different than the day before music beret
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 03/23/21 2:22am

PANDURITO

avatar

sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 03/23/21 2:27am

AlfofMelmak

avatar

Dusted of this very old account to pay my respects. Me and WhatevaUlike once met this beauty of a man. So sad to hear about this

sad

You don't scare me; i got kids
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 03/23/21 8:13am

S2DG


Always such a great guy around here.


Rest In Power Dex.

rose

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 03/23/21 9:41am

bluesbaby

avatar

AlfofMelmak said:

Dusted of this very old account to pay my respects. Me and WhatevaUlike once met this beauty of a man. So sad to hear about this

sad

hug sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 03/23/21 9:42am

Nothinbutjoy

avatar

Some of the best years of my life were spent here (in the chatroom) and Dexy was a HUGE part of that. He was a really beautiful person inside and out.

I already miss him.

My deepest condolences to his wife, family and friends.

WHAP! bheart rose

I'm firmly planted in denial
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 03/23/21 10:57am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Nothinbutjoy said:

Some of the best years of my life were spent here (in the chatroom) and Dexy was a HUGE part of that. He was a really beautiful person inside and out.

I already miss him.

My deepest condolences to his wife, family and friends.

WHAP! bheart rose


Yes

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 03/23/21 11:03am

onlyforaminute

avatar

sad
Time keeps on slipping into the future...


This moment is all there is...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 03/23/21 11:15am

AlienX2050

avatar

RIP Ole School!

Man did we have our days, Dex. RIP!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 03/23/21 11:41am

ChadNPG69

avatar

I recently launched a podcast and I would LOVE 2 organize a tribute show 2 this amazing soul with some of the lives he touched. Hit me up if anybody would b interested in participating in it. I’ve known DEX through here 4 most of my adult life and his presence meant the world 2 me as well as a lot of folks in here.
::Official Member of the 1978-1995 Club::
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 03/23/21 2:17pm

HuMpThAnG

avatar

dove rose

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 03/23/21 8:19pm

Kobe

avatar

Rest In Peace, DexMSR and now you are free brother, a Gentlemen with my respect In Life and In Passing. Now you have your Angels hug

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 03/23/21 9:25pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

A sad day indeed.

rose

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 03/24/21 3:22am

JDInteractive

avatar

Old school Orger here. Come by to pay my respects to Dex and his family rose

There's Joy In Expatriation.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 03/24/21 4:25am

KingBAD

avatar

Nothinbutjoy said:

Some of the best years of my life were spent here (in the chatroom) and Dexy was a HUGE part of that. He was a really beautiful person inside and out.

I already miss him.

My deepest condolences to his wife, family and friends.

WHAP! bheart rose

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Joooooooooooooooy!!!

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
STOP ME IF YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 03/24/21 4:28am

KingBAD

avatar

bluesbaby said:

AlfofMelmak said:

Dusted of this very old account to pay my respects. Me and WhatevaUlike once met this beauty of a man. So sad to hear about this

sad

hug sad

touched hug hug hug

i am KING BAD!!!
you are NOT...
evilking
STOP ME IF YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 03/24/21 8:00pm

toots

avatar

RIP Dex ... sad to see another orger gone sad
[Edited 3/24/21 20:00pm]
Smurf theme song-seriously how many fucking "La Las" can u fit into a dam song wall
Proud Wendy and Lisa Fancy Lesbian asskisser thumbs up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 03/24/21 11:16pm

Dauphin

avatar

Prayers for him and his. rose
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Still it's nice to know, when our bodies wear out, we can get another

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 03/25/21 5:06pm

babynoz

Had to log in to pay my respects because this one hits hard.

One of the most beloved in org history, beautiful inside and out.

May he rest in paradise. cry

Can't remember how to post pics here.

[Edited 3/25/21 17:41pm]

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 03/25/21 8:55pm

Graycap23

avatar

I 4got Darin was on the org.

Cancer is no joke.

All I can say is R.I.P.

He deserved better.

FOOLS multiply when WISE Men & Women are silent.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 03/26/21 8:33am

Empress

I remember Dex. Sad news. sad
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 03/26/21 8:41am

Nothinbutjoy

avatar

KingBAD said:

Nothinbutjoy said:

Some of the best years of my life were spent here (in the chatroom) and Dexy was a HUGE part of that. He was a really beautiful person inside and out.

I already miss him.

My deepest condolences to his wife, family and friends.

WHAP! bheart rose

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Joooooooooooooooy!!!

hug evilking heart

Hello Kinkbad!!!

[Edited 3/26/21 8:42am]

I'm firmly planted in denial
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 03/26/21 11:32am

CarrieCee

Been years since I logged in - Dex will be missed. Lost touch with him and apparently missed a Facebook friend request that I deeply regret not seeing. My condolences to his family, he was an A++++ guy rose

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 03/26/21 7:07pm

Savannah

avatar

R.I.P. Dex

Good Times Past

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > DexMSR has passed away WHAP!! WHAP!! - Funeral Stream update