independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > NFL 2021 Off-Season Thread - Let the Fun Begin!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 5 <12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 03/16/21 9:35am

kpowers

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

Steelers lose Bud Dupree to the Titans....wow, that's huge.

https://triblive.com/sports/tim-benz-list-of-steelers-fallacies-growing-getting-more-difficult-to-believe/

Well yes and no, I say good riddance. Dupree was the Steelers number 1 pick in 2015 and for years he under perform and was mediocre at best but the Steelers stuck with him. Dupree starts earning his paycheck then leaves, WTF??? Let's not forget he is coming off from a torn ACL and might not be the same player he was last year. If that's the case Steelers dodge a bullet.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 03/16/21 9:40am

kpowers

avatar

Ryan Fitzpatrick goes to Washington on one-year, $10M deal

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 03/16/21 9:46am

uPtoWnNY

kpowers said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick goes to Washington on one-year, $10M deal

This dude's on his 9th team, has a career record under .500, never won a playoff game, and he's still getting paid....only in America.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 03/16/21 10:46am

kpowers

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

kpowers said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick goes to Washington on one-year, $10M deal

This dude's on his 9th team, has a career record under .500, never won a playoff game, and he's still getting paid....only in America.

Yeah but he's been fun to watch. Could have won that last playoff with the Dolphins if he was able to play. Couldn't do any worse then Tua did shake

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 03/16/21 1:18pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

Steelers lose Bud Dupree to the Titans....wow, that's huge.

https://triblive.com/sports/tim-benz-list-of-steelers-fallacies-growing-getting-more-difficult-to-believe/

Yes big loss but they were prepared. That's why they draft Alex Highsmith last season. He

had a decent rookie year but when he had to play more in the absence of Dupree his play tailed off a bit which is expected for a rookie to hit that wall. The Steelers will need to draft another OLB or sign one in free agency as they aren't expected to resign Ola. They need more depth there.

Don't laugh at my funk
This funk is a serious joint
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 03/16/21 3:40pm

uPtoWnNY

In 2017, my cousins down in North Carolina told me the Giants will rue the day they hired Dave "I'm the Smartest Man in the Room" Gettleman. Man, they were so right;

https://www.amny.com/spor...sive-line/

https://giantswire.usatod...grade-pff/

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 03/17/21 1:52am

phunkdaddy

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

In 2017, my cousins down in North Carolina told me the Giants will rue the day they hired Dave "I'm the Smartest Man in the Room" Gettleman. Man, they were so right;

https://www.amny.com/spor...sive-line/

https://giantswire.usatod...grade-pff/

I live on the border of Charlotte and he is as you described him.

Don't laugh at my funk
This funk is a serious joint
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 03/17/21 8:07am

uPtoWnNY

Andy Dalton signed a 1-year contract with Chicago.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 03/17/21 10:45am

phunkdaddy

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

Andy Dalton signed a 1-year contract with Chicago.

Damn Chicago just had to outdo Washington signing Fitzpatrick lol

Don't laugh at my funk
This funk is a serious joint
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 03/18/21 10:29am

RJOrion

CB Patrick Peterson and DT Dalvin Tomlinson to the Vikings...a VERY good week so far for the Minnesota Vikings' defense...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 03/18/21 3:12pm

kpowers

avatar

phunkdaddy said:

uPtoWnNY said:

Steelers lose Bud Dupree to the Titans....wow, that's huge.

https://triblive.com/sports/tim-benz-list-of-steelers-fallacies-growing-getting-more-difficult-to-believe/

Yes big loss but they were prepared. That's why they draft Alex Highsmith last season. He

had a decent rookie year but when he had to play more in the absence of Dupree his play tailed off a bit which is expected for a rookie to hit that wall. The Steelers will need to draft another OLB or sign one in free agency as they aren't expected to resign Ola. They need more depth there.

Do you think Bud Dupree started playing better because TJ Watt was out there as well? They made a good one two punch.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 03/19/21 10:33am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Go Titans.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 03/19/21 10:42am

RJOrion

next Super Bowl:

Kansas City Chiefs vs. Minnesota Vikings


plan accordingly
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 03/19/21 10:05pm

phunkdaddy

avatar

kpowers said:

phunkdaddy said:

Yes big loss but they were prepared. That's why they draft Alex Highsmith last season. He

had a decent rookie year but when he had to play more in the absence of Dupree his play tailed off a bit which is expected for a rookie to hit that wall. The Steelers will need to draft another OLB or sign one in free agency as they aren't expected to resign Ola. They need more depth there.

Do you think Bud Dupree started playing better because TJ Watt was out there as well? They made a good one two punch.

It helped some but it wasn't like Bud was a scrub. Bud always had good pass rush skills but he

couldn't quite get to the qb. He got stronger and started making plays and when him and TJ

switched sides Bud became a monster.

Can you believe JuJu took a one year deal to remain in Pittsburgh over getting more money

to play with KC, Baltimore, and the Jets? That's rare in today's game. His heart was still in Pittsburgh.

What the hell does KC need another receiver for? eek

Don't laugh at my funk
This funk is a serious joint
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 03/19/21 11:00pm

kpowers

avatar

phunkdaddy said:



kpowers said:




phunkdaddy said:




Yes big loss but they were prepared. That's why they draft Alex Highsmith last season. He


had a decent rookie year but when he had to play more in the absence of Dupree his play tailed off a bit which is expected for a rookie to hit that wall. The Steelers will need to draft another OLB or sign one in free agency as they aren't expected to resign Ola. They need more depth there.



Do you think Bud Dupree started playing better because TJ Watt was out there as well? They made a good one two punch.




It helped some but it wasn't like Bud was a scrub. Bud always had good pass rush skills but he


couldn't quite get to the qb. He got stronger and started making plays and when him and TJ


switched sides Bud became a monster.


Can you believe JuJu took a one year deal to remain in Pittsburgh over getting more money


to play with KC, Baltimore, and the Jets? That's rare in today's game. His heart was still in Pittsburgh.


What the hell does KC need another receiver for? eek


The kid has heart. Glad Ju Ju is staying
[Edited 3/20/21 2:59am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 03/21/21 5:00am

uPtoWnNY

phunkdaddy said:

kpowers said:

Do you think Bud Dupree started playing better because TJ Watt was out there as well? They made a good one two punch.

It helped some but it wasn't like Bud was a scrub. Bud always had good pass rush skills but he

couldn't quite get to the qb. He got stronger and started making plays and when him and TJ

switched sides Bud became a monster.

Can you believe JuJu took a one year deal to remain in Pittsburgh over getting more money

to play with KC, Baltimore, and the Jets? That's rare in today's game. His heart was still in Pittsburgh.

What the hell does KC need another receiver for? eek

I'm shocked JuJu's back in Pittsburgh....wow!

Not exactly thrilled with my G-Men signing Kenny Golladay (dude's been hurt), but they were desperate for a #1 receiver. Jets signed Corey Davis.

T.Y. Hilton, Sammy Watkins, Josh Reynolds, Desean Jackson & AB are still available.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 03/21/21 6:19am

PennyPurple

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

phunkdaddy said:

It helped some but it wasn't like Bud was a scrub. Bud always had good pass rush skills but he

couldn't quite get to the qb. He got stronger and started making plays and when him and TJ

switched sides Bud became a monster.

Can you believe JuJu took a one year deal to remain in Pittsburgh over getting more money

to play with KC, Baltimore, and the Jets? That's rare in today's game. His heart was still in Pittsburgh.

What the hell does KC need another receiver for? eek

I'm shocked JuJu's back in Pittsburgh....wow!

Not exactly thrilled with my G-Men signing Kenny Golladay (dude's been hurt), but they were desperate for a #1 receiver. Jets signed Corey Davis.

T.Y. Hilton, Sammy Watkins, Josh Reynolds, Desean Jackson & AB are still available.

Not so sure the Chiefs are wanting Sammy Watkins to leave.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 03/21/21 1:11pm

kpowers

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

phunkdaddy said:

It helped some but it wasn't like Bud was a scrub. Bud always had good pass rush skills but he

couldn't quite get to the qb. He got stronger and started making plays and when him and TJ

switched sides Bud became a monster.

Can you believe JuJu took a one year deal to remain in Pittsburgh over getting more money

to play with KC, Baltimore, and the Jets? That's rare in today's game. His heart was still in Pittsburgh.

What the hell does KC need another receiver for? eek

I'm shocked JuJu's back in Pittsburgh....wow!

Not exactly thrilled with my G-Men signing Kenny Golladay (dude's been hurt), but they were desperate for a #1 receiver. Jets signed Corey Davis.

T.Y. Hilton, Sammy Watkins, Josh Reynolds, Desean Jackson & AB are still available.

Could be many reasons. First of all I know Ju Ju loves playing for the Steelers and loves the fans. He probably doesn't want to play for the Ravens (or the Browns and Bungals). Probably doesn't want to move to KC. But yeah most players follow the money.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 03/22/21 7:50am

uPtoWnNY

What do you all think of the Deshaun Watson case?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 03/22/21 9:27am

kpowers

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

What do you all think of the Deshaun Watson case?

Let's keep that under P&R

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 03/22/21 10:28am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Baseball season my lovely. Next Superbowl:

Bengals/Rams Bet me

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 03/22/21 10:36am

kpowers

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Baseball season my lovely. Next Superbowl:

Bengals/Rams Bet me

OK falloff

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 03/22/21 3:20pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Tyreek Hill declined

' request to restructure his contract.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 03/23/21 1:19am

phunkdaddy

avatar

uPtoWnNY said:

What do you all think of the Deshaun Watson case?

Fishy. I'd be shocked if any of it's true.

Don't laugh at my funk
This funk is a serious joint
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #54 posted 03/23/21 6:31am

RJOrion

uPtoWnNY said:

What do you all think of the Deshaun Watson case?





i dont believe the allegations...the timing is suspect
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #55 posted 03/23/21 7:06pm

uPtoWnNY

Giants sign former Titans' CB Adoree' Jackson for 3 years at $39mil. If our QB takes the next step like Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield, the NFC East is up for grabs. Philly's a mess, Washington has one of the best front sevens on defense, but Fitz can either be Magic or Tragic. Dak is the best QB in the division, but that Dallas defense is woeful.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #56 posted 04/02/21 10:25am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Why dat Penny?

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #57 posted 04/02/21 10:30am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Dex loved the Steelers but we all get one mulligan.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #58 posted 04/02/21 2:03pm

RJOrion

.
[Edited 4/2/21 14:10pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #59 posted 04/02/21 2:10pm

RJOrion

RJOrion said:

21 alleged cases of sexual abuse and predatory behavior, but no criminal charges EVER filed...NOT ONE.. those accusers' lawyer Tony Buzbee is neighbors and golfing buddies with Houston Texans owner (and Deshaun Watson's boss) Cal McNair...these "attacks" go back (allagedly) to March 2020... meanwhile, Deshaun Watson is portrayed by his team, city, and almost everyone else on Earth, as a model citizen whom Cal McNair himself, gave a contract worth over 100 MILLION DOLLARS IN GUARANTEED MONEY...but almost immediately after he asks to be traded, all these allegations mysteriously materialize, portraying Deshaun Watson as a sex crazed maniacal rapist, slapping helpless masseuses upside the face with his dick?...GTFOH... i smell rotten pasty fish
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 5 <12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > NFL 2021 Off-Season Thread - Let the Fun Begin!