independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > God damn I just FUCKED myself and it feels so good!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/25/09 6:21pm

TotalANXiousNE
SS

avatar

God damn I just FUCKED myself and it feels so good!

I just wrote up papers telling my husband he can fuckin have EVERYTHING if he will just leave me and my kids the hell alone already. I just kissed about 60,000 goodbye but I don't fuckin care!

Well he agreed to it the slimey bastard. You want it? Good! That's what your get. Call me the breeze. I do not care, I'll sell myself on the street and live in a fuckin college dorm forever as long as you leave my kids alone.

Guess wat? He agreed to it. Just gotta get it notarized and were easy like Sunday morning!
[Edited 8/25/09 18:23pm]
I've reached in darkness and come out with treasure
I layed down with love and I woke up with lies
Whats it all worth only the heart can measure
It's not whats in the mirror but what's left inside
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/25/09 6:23pm

JDInteractive

avatar

That title thread turned me on. Shame about the rest.
There's Joy In Expatriation.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/25/09 6:24pm

TotalANXiousNE
SS

avatar

JDInteractive said:

That title thread turned me on. Shame about the rest.

That's life bitch. False advertisement started w the miracle bra
I've reached in darkness and come out with treasure
I layed down with love and I woke up with lies
Whats it all worth only the heart can measure
It's not whats in the mirror but what's left inside
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/25/09 6:26pm

JDInteractive

avatar

TotalANXiousNESS said:

JDInteractive said:

That title thread turned me on. Shame about the rest.

That's life bitch. False advertisement started w the miracle bra


Im no bitch. smile
There's Joy In Expatriation.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/25/09 6:30pm

TotalANXiousNE
SS

avatar

JDInteractive said:

TotalANXiousNESS said:


That's life bitch. False advertisement started w the miracle bra



Im no bitch. smile


I really wouldn't know.
I've reached in darkness and come out with treasure
I layed down with love and I woke up with lies
Whats it all worth only the heart can measure
It's not whats in the mirror but what's left inside
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/25/09 6:31pm

TotalANXiousNE
SS

avatar

JDInteractive said:

TotalANXiousNESS said:


That's life bitch. False advertisement started w the miracle bra



Im no bitch. smile


I really wouldn't know.
I've reached in darkness and come out with treasure
I layed down with love and I woke up with lies
Whats it all worth only the heart can measure
It's not whats in the mirror but what's left inside
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/25/09 6:31pm

INSATIABLE

avatar

clapping It is so great 'seeing' your life improve right before our eyes, blondie. Before we're both dead, we're going to toast to this shit in the same room.

60 grand isn't nearly worth the grief.
Oh shit, my hat done fell off
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 08/25/09 6:32pm

CarrieMpls

Ex-Moderator

avatar

falloff



Glad things are getting sorted out for you, lady. hug
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 08/25/09 6:32pm

JDInteractive

avatar

TotalANXiousNESS said:

JDInteractive said:




Im no bitch. smile


I really wouldn't know.


smile
There's Joy In Expatriation.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 08/25/09 6:36pm

TotalANXiousNE
SS

avatar

INSATIABLE said:

clapping It is so great 'seeing' your life improve right before our eyes, blondie. Before we're both dead, we're going to toast to this shit in the same room.



60 grand isn't nearly worth the grief.


I'm down. My doors always open. For real. I'm very hospitable yanno?
I've reached in darkness and come out with treasure
I layed down with love and I woke up with lies
Whats it all worth only the heart can measure
It's not whats in the mirror but what's left inside
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 08/25/09 6:38pm

PunkMistress

avatar

TotalANXiousNESS said:

I just wrote up papers telling my husband he can fuckin have EVERYTHING if he will just leave me and my kids the hell alone already. I just kissed about 60,000 goodbye but I don't fuckin care!

Well he agreed to it the slimey bastard. You want it? Good! That's what your get. Call me the breeze. I do not care, I'll sell myself on the street and live in a fuckin college dorm forever as long as you leave my kids alone.

Guess wat? He agreed to it. Just gotta get it notarized and were easy like Sunday morning!



What a piece of shit.

Material stuff is more important to him than his kids? Well, thank God he agreed, then. Your kids will be better off.
It's what you make it.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 08/25/09 6:41pm

BlackAdder7

nothing like good sensible clear headed thinking. confused
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 08/25/09 6:42pm

TotalANXiousNE
SS

avatar

PunkMistress said:

TotalANXiousNESS said:

I just wrote up papers telling my husband he can fuckin have EVERYTHING if he will just leave me and my kids the hell alone already. I just kissed about 60,000 goodbye but I don't fuckin care!

Well he agreed to it the slimey bastard. You want it? Good! That's what your get. Call me the breeze. I do not care, I'll sell myself on the street and live in a fuckin college dorm forever as long as you leave my kids alone.

Guess wat? He agreed to it. Just gotta get it notarized and were easy like Sunday morning!





RITE!
What a piece of shit.

Material stuff is more important to him than his kids? Well, thank God he agreed, then. Your kids will be better off.
I've reached in darkness and come out with treasure
I layed down with love and I woke up with lies
Whats it all worth only the heart can measure
It's not whats in the mirror but what's left inside
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 08/25/09 6:45pm

TotalANXiousNE
SS

avatar

BlackAdder7 said:

nothing like good sensible clear headed thinking. confused



No seriously you have no idea. My kids are getting drug thru the fuckin mud over this shit. Like horrific shit. If I want it to end quick, I let him gave all the property vehicles money be it stops. My kids gave been thru enough, it needs to end.

We don't even have beds to sleep in or a fork to eat with, but we have eachother n without him were better off. Fuck it!
I've reached in darkness and come out with treasure
I layed down with love and I woke up with lies
Whats it all worth only the heart can measure
It's not whats in the mirror but what's left inside
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 08/25/09 6:57pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

TotalANXiousNESS said:

BlackAdder7 said:

nothing like good sensible clear headed thinking. confused



No seriously you have no idea. My kids are getting drug thru the fuckin mud over this shit. Like horrific shit. If I want it to end quick, I let him gave all the property vehicles money be it stops. My kids gave been thru enough, it needs to end.

We don't even have beds to sleep in or a fork to eat with, but we have eachother n without him were better off. Fuck it!


sad

I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through.

I expect though that he will continue to at least support the kids?

martini Here's to the next stage in your life, may it be a fruitful one!
By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 08/25/09 7:02pm

pplrain

avatar

Sometimes I get into a nasty argument with my hubby but one look from my daughter always kicks some sense into me. Kids need both parents.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 08/25/09 7:05pm

Vendetta1

hug I think you are going to be my hero.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 08/25/09 7:07pm

Vendetta1

pplrain said:

Sometimes I get into a nasty argument with my hubby but one look from my daughter always kicks some sense into me. Kids need both parents.
I'm not taking shit off anyone and I don't buy that kids need both parents bullshit. I would never, ever stay somewhere just for the kids.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 08/25/09 7:07pm

Lammastide

avatar

TotalANXiousNESS said:

BlackAdder7 said:

nothing like good sensible clear headed thinking. confused



No seriously you have no idea. My kids are getting drug thru the fuckin mud over this shit. Like horrific shit. If I want it to end quick, I let him gave all the property vehicles money be it stops. My kids gave been thru enough, it needs to end.

We don't even have beds to sleep in or a fork to eat with, but we have eachother n without him were better off. Fuck it!

I hope you have access to resources to quickly get that stuff. If he suddenly decides he wants custody, he could your lack of... well, everything against you.

I wish you well.
Ὅσον ζῇς φαίνου
μηδὲν ὅλως σὺ λυποῦ
πρὸς ὀλίγον ἐστὶ τὸ ζῆν
τὸ τέλος ὁ χρόνος ἀπαιτεῖ.”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 08/25/09 7:07pm

Fauxie

This is so similar to something I'm seeing with friends of ours. It's definitely for the best. hug
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 08/25/09 7:08pm

Fauxie

Vendetta1 said:

pplrain said:

Sometimes I get into a nasty argument with my hubby but one look from my daughter always kicks some sense into me. Kids need both parents.
I'm not taking shit off anyone and I don't buy that kids need both parents bullshit. I would never, ever stay somewhere just for the kids.


No kid needs an asshole father if they have a mother that loves them.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 08/25/09 7:10pm

ThreadBare

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 08/25/09 7:12pm

INSATIABLE

avatar

ThreadBare said:


worship


love
Oh shit, my hat done fell off
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 08/25/09 7:12pm

pplrain

avatar

Vendetta1 said:

pplrain said:

Sometimes I get into a nasty argument with my hubby but one look from my daughter always kicks some sense into me. Kids need both parents.
I'm not taking shit off anyone and I don't buy that kids need both parents bullshit. I would never, ever stay somewhere just for the kids.



Everyone is different, my daughter is close to both of us so yeah, she gets really upset when we argue. I would hate her to internalize her unhappiness, ya know, take it out on herself.
[Edited 8/25/09 19:13pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 08/25/09 7:13pm

IAintTheOne

You just played his ass out like the pussy he is.....work him...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 08/25/09 7:15pm

INSATIABLE

avatar

pplrain said:

Kids need both their parents.



pplrainsaid:

Everyone is different



smile
Oh shit, my hat done fell off
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 08/25/09 7:15pm

TotalANXiousNE
SS

avatar

Lammastide said:

TotalANXiousNESS said:




No seriously you have no idea. My kids are getting drug thru the fuckin mud over this shit. Like horrific shit. If I want it to end quick, I let him gave all the property vehicles money be it stops. My kids gave been thru enough, it needs to end.

We don't even have beds to sleep in or a fork to eat with, but we have eachother n without him were better off. Fuck it!

I hope you have access to resources to quickly get that stuff. If he suddenly decides he wants custody, he could your lack of... well, everything against you.

I wish you well.


Custody isn't issue. He doesn't want it he wants the $.
I've reached in darkness and come out with treasure
I layed down with love and I woke up with lies
Whats it all worth only the heart can measure
It's not whats in the mirror but what's left inside
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 08/25/09 7:17pm

Lammastide

avatar

TotalANXiousNESS said:

Lammastide said:


I hope you have access to resources to quickly get that stuff. If he suddenly decides he wants custody, he could your lack of... well, everything against you.

I wish you well.


Custody isn't issue. He doesn't want it he wants the $.

Sounds like a great guy. confused

I'm sorry things ended like this. I wish you the very best.
Ὅσον ζῇς φαίνου
μηδὲν ὅλως σὺ λυποῦ
πρὸς ὀλίγον ἐστὶ τὸ ζῆν
τὸ τέλος ὁ χρόνος ἀπαιτεῖ.”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 08/25/09 7:22pm

pplrain

avatar

INSATIABLE said:

pplrain said:

Kids need both their parents.



pplrainsaid:

Everyone is different



smile



smile I never said I was perfect.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 08/25/09 7:38pm

Angelic1302

avatar

clapping I did the same thing and he had nerve to want the kids too! mad
Um... let me warm up my vocals
Me ME ME ME ME...U U U U U!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > God damn I just FUCKED myself and it feels so good!