independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > \/OO/\/\ SONGS FOR ORGERS 21
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 05/21/08 6:54pm

shausler

\/OO/\/\ SONGS FOR ORGERS 21

.


what would you do for a
klondike bar?
morning pondered this poetic
down at the "dana point bar"

what would it take for her to
chart that star
morning long broken
never believe they are that far

never believer never
if your clever you will know this first
whether swimmin in the ocean yes
or dyin of thirst

whether your time is of the essence
in an irradesent sky
whether i see you or not
baby i will always try

so in the morning sing your song
like it was for the first time
every heart rhythem every
soul sourced rhyme

every time you think of me
and see that im gone
whispering in the wind like a
morning song

whisprin in the wind
wonderin baby how long
wonderin n waitin for the
mornin' song



,
[Edited 5/21/08 19:12pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 05/21/08 7:20pm

shausler

what does it mean
what does it mean to she

Prayers for strength,
courage for serenity

as the planet bows to one side
what does it mean to be

Prayers for strength,
courage for serenity

Just knowin can be tough
when your Erin calls no bluff

thoughts for the free
conjoured for tranquility

what does it matter with her i
never dis a gree

Prayers for strength,
courage for serenity

just knowin just erin
is enough enough for me

Prayers for strength,


courage for serenity




.
inpired by the title of a butterfli25

thread




.
[Edited 5/21/08 19:25pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 05/21/08 7:36pm

MoniGram

avatar

clapping
Proud Memaw to Seyhan Olivia Christine ,Zoey Cirilo Jaylee & Ellie Abigail Lillian mushy
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 05/21/08 7:38pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Awesome talent clapping
Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 05/21/08 7:42pm

JustErin

avatar

I got another one! biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 05/22/08 5:14am

wildgoldenhone
y

biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 05/22/08 7:24am

shausler

summer brings the wonder
sparkle in your eye
crystal lake in june
it make me cry dont ask why

flaxen hair through sun ray
mild and funny
not much more for me to say
wild golden honey

wild as the winter
golden as the dawn
honey child ill wait
but just how long
just how long

winter vast approaches
shiver does the fawn
one last clambake
out by shepards lawn
shepards lawn

fall brings much reflection
on what just went down
leaves descend on this green goblin
town

fair will be my reveree
mild n funny
not much more for me to say
wild golden honey

wild as the winter
golden as the dawn
honey child ill wait
but just how long
just how long

winter vast approaches
shiver does the fawn
one last clambake
out by shepards lawn
shepards lawn
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 05/22/08 8:29am

amorbella

avatar

batting eyes
Say it's just a dream...
U open up ur eyes and come 2 realize
u simply imagined this
So u lean over and give her a kiss
Here on earth, here on earth,
with u it's not so bad
Here on earth, here on earth
eye don't feel so sad
Stay right here
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 05/22/08 8:45am

June7

Moderator

avatar

moderator

It's always nice to see your poetic works, shausler! \/OO/\/\, indeed. clapping
[PRINCE 4EVER!]

[June7, "ModGod"]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 05/22/08 9:12am

mentalist

avatar

June7 said:

It's always nice to see your poetic works, shausler! \/OO/\/\, indeed. clapping




Absolutely!

I'm well proud to have my own displayed in my profile page.

Continually grateful!
worship
Life's a Parade! LoveLife, LoveSexy!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 05/22/08 10:14am

morningsong

biggrin Very talented. Love it. cool
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 05/22/08 10:30am

jbchavez

Out of retirement already. Great. The org needs a Shausler.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 05/22/08 11:09am

MoniGram

avatar

jbchavez said:

Out of retirement already. Great. The org needs a Shausler.



nod
Proud Memaw to Seyhan Olivia Christine ,Zoey Cirilo Jaylee & Ellie Abigail Lillian mushy
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 05/22/08 5:27pm

wildgoldenhone
y

shausler said:

summer brings the wonder
sparkle in your eye
crystal lake in june
it make me cry dont ask why

flaxen hair through sun ray
mild and funny
not much more for me to say
wild golden honey

wild as the winter
golden as the dawn
honey child ill wait
but just how long
just how long

winter vast approaches
shiver does the fawn
one last clambake
out by shepards lawn
shepards lawn

fall brings much reflection
on what just went down
leaves descend on this green goblin
town

fair will be my reveree
mild n funny
not much more for me to say
wild golden honey

wild as the winter
golden as the dawn
honey child ill wait
but just how long
just how long

winter vast approaches
shiver does the fawn
one last clambake
out by shepards lawn
shepards lawn

touched
I love it, it's beautiful! I am really flattered. Thanks so much. hug



Shausler such noble works
picks up on other's quirks
dedicates them to poetry
I love mine, it's lovely
this will go where it will glow
while I grow my org tree




(shrug I tried hug)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 05/23/08 6:10am

shausler

before this thread
sinks like a stone
before the sins for
which we must atone

before i forget
my life my lanta
one more song for the
one garganta

after this thread is an
anchor in the see
after all that
still we must decree

after a good nights slumber
ill drop some songs like santa
next in line is the one
garganta

after all its a
short short life
after all that
so nice to drop the strife

after the fall
when im done with my rant ya
know whos in the know
its the one garganta



,
[Edited 5/23/08 6:14am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 05/23/08 1:15pm

garganta

avatar

shausler said:

before this thread
sinks like a stone
before the sins for
which we must atone

before i forget
my life my lanta
one more song for the
one garganta

after this thread is an
anchor in the see
after all that
still we must decree

after a good nights slumber
ill drop some songs like santa
next in line is the one
garganta

after all its a
short short life
after all that
so nice to drop the strife

after the fall
when im done with my rant ya
know whos in the know
its the one garganta



,
[Edited 5/23/08 6:14am]



wow, you wrote me a song!! haha, thanks so much, i love it!! you
totally made my day!!

hug biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 05/23/08 2:24pm

prb

avatar

jbchavez said:

Out of retirement already. Great. The org needs a Shausler.

nod
seems that i was busy doing something close to nothing, but different than the day before music beret
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 05/27/08 12:12pm

shausler

you jammed us with your dreams
jokes and joy desires
jasmine burnin bright
jasmine JasmineFire

you know a thing about
what best to live with out
you know that you should spout
how we all should drop the doubt

jasmine in the air
essence oh so fair
do you face your day so brave
baby do you dare?

do you know your power
and the force with wich it glides
do you know just how sweet
your soul is inside

see you know alls not what it seems
down at clarks county em pire
jasmine burnin bright
jasmine JasmineFire
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 05/27/08 12:18pm

JasmineFire

shausler said:

you jammed us with your dreams
jokes and joy desires
jasmine burnin bright
jasmine JasmineFire

you know a thing about
what best to live with out
you know that you should spout
how we all should drop the doubt

jasmine in the air
essence oh so fair
do you face your day so brave
baby do you dare?

do you know your power
and the force with wich it glides
do you know just how sweet
your soul is inside

see you know alls not what it seems
down at clarks county em pire
jasmine burnin bright
jasmine JasmineFire

mushy

thank you!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 05/27/08 2:20pm

shausler

Martina
dont you know how i
need ya

so as promised another
song for you
least that i could do for
Martina

Serious hand with
Viena fingers
stop at the heart shop
what shall i bring her

the mind boggles so
so little time with
so many seeds to sew
Mar tina

one day i really hope to
see ya
serious time spent
undo this heart detriment

Mar

Tina
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 05/27/08 2:35pm

Serious

avatar

shausler said:

Martina
dont you know how i
need ya

so as promised another
song for you
least that i could do for
Martina

Serious hand with
Viena fingers
stop at the heart shop
what shall i bring her

the mind boggles so
so little time with
so many seeds to sew
Mar tina

one day i really hope to
see ya
serious time spent
undo this heart detriment

Mar

Tina


Oh wow, that's so beautiful *sniff* touched.Thank you Steven, you're the best hug hug hug. I will proudly put it in my profile together with the first one woot!!
With a very special thank you to Tina: Is hammer already absolute, how much some people verändern...ICH hope is never so I will be! And if, then I hope that I would then have wen in my environment who joins me in the A....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 05/28/08 8:18am

shausler

theres a layer
up above the stratisfear
that we dont know about
yes this is what i hear

and rides upon it like a feather
with out fail
is the one known only
as abigail

there was a time
now the time is long past
but times a creation
of a species that will never last

and yet above it all
is the one that skates the 4th rail
you know who i mean
me talkin bout the abigail

10 years n countin with only
200 posts
this is an honour to wich
you should always boast

so now i leave you
dropping letters yes to leave a trail
i hope you find me
mr mr abigail

there is a time 05 and countin
its in the mail
post marked to reach you
mr mr abigail

so good to meet you
mr mr abigail


.
[Edited 5/28/08 8:21am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 05/28/08 1:38pm

abigail05

shausler said:

theres a layer
up above the stratisfear
that we dont know about
yes this is what i hear

and rides upon it like a feather
with out fail
is the one known only
as abigail

there was a time
now the time is long past
but times a creation
of a species that will never last

and yet above it all
is the one that skates the 4th rail
you know who i mean
me talkin bout the abigail

10 years n countin with only
200 posts
this is an honour to wich
you should always boast

so now i leave you
dropping letters yes to leave a trail
i hope you find me
mr mr abigail

there is a time 05 and countin
its in the mail
post marked to reach you
mr mr abigail

so good to meet you
mr mr abigail


.
[Edited 5/28/08 8:21am]


thanks so much shausler! I am truly honored!
clapping you're quite talented.
[Edited 5/28/08 13:40pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 05/29/08 9:14am

shausler

batman had utility belt
bad window had a drape
you will never go too wrong
when you don the kape

see this dude roams the ball till fall
catch him for its too late
vacationing down at windsor point
2 miles from the kape

kape you know you got a way with birds
you show us how to break it down to thirds
(so absurd)

flash gordon had nothin on you friend
your mind is in steller shape
your one that beats all of the odds
talkin bout the kape

commision gordon cowers at prospectus
its the tale of the tape
no matter pitter patter yo
blame it on the kape




.
[Edited 5/29/08 9:15am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 06/06/08 7:04am

shausler

a dark alley by the sugar bowl
i hope they never clone
taser in the blaser says
hang hang up the phone


eikonoklastes
please to meet you please
rep all your blues away
bench pressing trees

a light yonder
fonder do you grow
one fookin orger that i
recomend you know

eikonoklastes
pleae thanks alot
this is a song not a \
right wing plot

ei ei ei
konoklast

thanks thanks alot

ei ei eei
konoklast

x marks dat spot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 06/06/08 7:17am

eikonoklastes

shausler said:

a dark alley by the sugar bowl
i hope they never clone
taser in the blaser says
hang hang up the phone


eikonoklastes
please to meet you please
rep all your blues away
bench pressing trees

a light yonder
fonder do you grow
one fookin orger that i
recomend you know

eikonoklastes
pleae thanks alot
this is a song not a \
right wing plot

ei ei ei
konoklast

thanks thanks alot

ei ei eei
konoklast

x marks dat spot


woot!

Finally I got my own song. Been waiting for years. Thanks, shausler! Can't wait for Timbaland to put a beat to it. biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 06/07/08 2:00pm

shausler

hot damm
soon b ova flowing
see your intensity
all that your showin

hot dazs in the
n c summer
how YOU doin stand in line
take a numba now

how long
how short
how bout the mission
we should never have aborted now

lets prime the pump b
fore it starts to fizzle
you know the one i mean
that KatSkrizzle

see

cold days
we mis in ter pret
brain freeze big gulp try not
to slurp it now

cant we
see past the mind set
forgive a very
sad brain bleeden bad debt

how long
how far
till you become
a true org star

i say

right here
like snoops fa snizzle yes
theree is only one
kat KatSkrizzle

how cold
how warm
am i to gettin to
your pressious charm

too late
me hopes not
see ya later baby i
gots to trot yes

how long
how short
you always have the
best retort

(true)

how do
you do today girl
i give 2 u my
heart upon a tray singin'

how long

how long

how far

how far

you are a

true org star

right hear

left now

stand up sugar

wave your arms n

take bow now




.


.
[Edited 6/7/08 14:28pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 06/07/08 2:29pm

KatSkrizzle

avatar

touched

You are so talented! Thank you! mushy

shausler said:

hot damm
soon b ova flowing
see your intensity
all that your showin

hot dazs in the
n c summer
how YOU doin stand in line
take a numba now

how long
how short
how bout the mission
we should never have aborted now

lets prime the pump b
fore it starts to fizzle
you know the one i mean
that KatSkrizzle

see

cold days
we mis in ter pret
brain freeze big gulp try not
to slurp it now

cant we
see past the mind set
forgive a very
bad brain bet

how long
how far
till you become
a true org star

i say

right here
like snoops fa snizzle yes
theree is only one
kat KatSkrizzle

how cold
how warm
am i to gettin to
your pressious charm

too late
me hopes not
see ya later baby i
gots to trot yes

how long
how short
you always have the
best retort

(true)

how do
you do today girl
i give 2 u my
heart upon a tray say

how long

how long

how far

how far

you are a

true org star

right hear

left now

stand up sugar

wave your arms n

take bow




.


.
[Edited 6/7/08 14:26pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 06/07/08 3:34pm

shausler

the best things in life are free
he knew this so redily
he stirred like a reverree
out down the stairs

he liked family feud
or maybe just richard dawson
he rolled with the flow cause
he was jonylawson

hes deeper than that bairing straight
hes keeper of the zealand gate
he knows what he knows
and the rest it just flows
skips the snooze button so as not to be late
(its a trait)

the worst of the best has past
talking book to ipod fast
he whirred down the cobble staying
so out of trouble
hes one with a mind so vast
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 06/08/08 4:14pm

shausler

a different jungle
a different breed
a different world from what
you need

a time forgotten
long ago they say
BlueZebra lurkin on a
sun day

abra ca dabra
and poof your gone
no blast of smoke or
magic wand

a green ocean seperates
us all
a blue zebra heeds
the call
the call thats
all

some say a libra
but im not sure
a BlueZebra
holds the cure

folk lore baby

a different stripe
for every day
why play it safe i heard blue say

repeat it now

a different jungle
a different breed
a different world from what
you need

a time forgotten
long ago yesterday
BlueZebra lurkin on a
sun day




.
[Edited 6/8/08 16:14pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > \/OO/\/\ SONGS FOR ORGERS 21