independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Paris Jackson and Latoya should do a duet!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/02/20 4:52pm

alphastreet

Paris Jackson and Latoya should do a duet!

I promise I’m not being a troll, but it could work since they both have simple voices and Paris could use some soul! Thoughts?

Latoya could give her music the Jacksonese push she desperately needs lol
[Edited 11/2/20 16:56pm]
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/02/20 5:06pm

MickyDolenz

avatar

Wouldn't others like Austin Brown, Jaafar, Billie Bodega, or 3T make more sense for her to work with?

You can take a black guy to Nashville from right out of the cotton fields with bib overalls, and they will call him R&B. You can take a white guy in a pin-stripe suit who’s never seen a cotton field, and they will call him country. ~ O. B. McClinton
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 11/02/20 5:12pm

alphastreet

MickyDolenz said:

Wouldn't others like Austin Brown, Jaafar, Billie Bodega, or 3T make more sense for her to work with?



I guess it would make more sense, yes. 3T wrote rumours for Lindsay Lohan and that sound/influence of 3t can work for her too
[Edited 11/2/20 17:12pm]
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 11/03/20 1:46am

Dalia11

Latoya is a Gemini and Paris is Aries, that would be a great collaboration! 🎸🎤💿⭐⭐⭐⭐
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 11/03/20 2:53am

RJOrion

no.. Paris is not a real Jackson...she has zero Jackson DNA
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 11/03/20 4:28am

jfenster

RJOrion said:

no.. Paris is not a real Jackson...she has zero Jackson DNA

Where did the sperm come from?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 11/03/20 6:32am

RJOrion

jfenster said:

RJOrion said:
no.. Paris is not a real Jackson...she has zero Jackson DNA
Where did the sperm come from?

some white man

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 11/03/20 6:36am

RJOrion

his name is Mark Lester...LMAO at ANYONE with functioning eyes, who actually believes those are Michael Jackson's biological children with Debbie Rowe..... the white man who fathere dParis has already spoken out and volunteered DNA testing

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 11/03/20 7:06am

PatrickS77

avatar

a) this thread is stupid

b) it's not for some loser on a message board to decided who is a Jackson. They were raised Jackson after all. Though it's no coincidence that said loser thinks his opinion matters

c) Lester volunteered for attention.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 11/03/20 7:20am

RJOrion

PatrickS77 said:

a) this thread is stupid

b) it's not for some loser on a message board to decided who is a Jackson. They were raised Jackson after all. Though it's no coincidence that said loser thinks his opinion matters

c) Lester volunteered for attention.

u poor thing...bless your heart

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 11/03/20 7:56am

MickyDolenz

avatar

alphastreet said:

I guess it would make more sense, yes. 3T wrote rumours for Lindsay Lohan and that sound/influence of 3t can work for her too

Dealz & Chye Beats could do the rap break. razz

You can take a black guy to Nashville from right out of the cotton fields with bib overalls, and they will call him R&B. You can take a white guy in a pin-stripe suit who’s never seen a cotton field, and they will call him country. ~ O. B. McClinton
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 11/03/20 10:32am

alphastreet

MickyDolenz said:



alphastreet said:


I guess it would make more sense, yes. 3T wrote rumours for Lindsay Lohan and that sound/influence of 3t can work for her too

Dealz & Chye Beats could do the rap break. razz



That would be cool, dealz is decent
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 11/12/20 3:19pm

jfenster

RJOrion said:



jfenster said:


RJOrion said:
no.. Paris is not a real Jackson...she has zero Jackson DNA

Where did the sperm come from?



some white man


How much did mJ pay for it?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 11/13/20 5:31am

funkaholic1972

avatar

Who is Latoya? I do know a certain Letoya from threads here though! smile

RIP Prince: thank U 4 a funky Time!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 11/13/20 8:15am

alphastreet

funkaholic1972 said:

Who is Latoya? I do know a certain Letoya from threads here though! smile



Haha
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 11/13/20 11:18am

RJOrion

jfenster said:

RJOrion said:

some white man

How much did mJ pay for it?

i have no idea. how much do YOU normally pay to get white male sperm?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 11/14/20 3:22am

FullLipsDotNos
e

avatar

Why couldn't MJ be Paris's biological father? There are lots of light-skin people with black parents. Rashida Jones also passes as white.

full lips, freckles, and upturned nose
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 11/14/20 5:22am

RJOrion

FullLipsDotNose said:

Why couldn't MJ be Paris's biological father? There are lots of light-skin people with black parents. Rashida Jones also passes as white.





i never said she couldnt be... i said she isnt... thats a known fact that she is not mj's biological child...nor are prince or blanket mj's biological children...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 11/21/20 6:08pm

Free2BMe

RJOrion said:

FullLipsDotNose said:

Why couldn't MJ be Paris's biological father? There are lots of light-skin people with black parents. Rashida Jones also passes as white.





i never said she couldnt be... i said she isnt... thats a known fact that she is not mj's biological child...nor are prince or blanket mj's biological children...


Stop Lying! You have no FACTS to back up your lies.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Paris Jackson and Latoya should do a duet!