independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 11th Nov 2019 2:21pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Happy Birthday to the KANG Michael Jackson!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/28/17 9:34pm

mjscarousal

Happy Birthday to the KANG Michael Jackson!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUSBAND FOR LIFE! On this day a legend and unique soul was born! Michael Joe Jackson, I LOVE YOU and miss you terribly! Not a day goes by where I don't think about you. You ARE the GREATEST. I repeat YOU ARE THE GREATEST and NO ONE compares. Not only were you a once in a life time talent, you were a beautiful soul and angel that left this earth too soon. I miss you terribly but I love you sooooooooooooooooo much. Thank you for touching my life! God bless you and rest in paradise, sweet king.

Happy+birthday+michael+2012.jpg

[Edited 8/28/17 21:40pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/28/17 11:31pm

Free2BMe

mjscarousal said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUSBAND FOR LIFE! On this day a legend and unique soul was born! Michael Joe Jackson, I LOVE YOU and miss you terribly! Not a day goes by where I don't think about you. You ARE the GREATEST. I repeat YOU ARE THE GREATEST and NO ONE compares. Not only were you a once in a life time talent, you were a beautiful soul and angel that left this earth too soon. I miss you terribly but I love you sooooo much. Thank you for touching my life! God bless you and rest in paradise, sweet king.


Happy+birthday+michael+2012.jpg


[Edited 8/28/17 21:40pm]



Thank you for starting this thread. Beautiful sentiments. You expressed my exact feelings.
[Edited 8/28/17 23:32pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/29/17 9:21am

smoothcriminal
12

Wow, would've been 59. eek Regardless, his music lives on forever and his impact has been undeniable.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/29/17 9:32am

Dakarai

avatar

Off the wall still the best album. Don't @ me. 😎😎
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/29/17 9:35am

peedub

avatar

huh...it was also jack 'the king' kirby's 100th birthday...




...he created, among many other of your favorite superheroes and villains, kang the conqueror...


  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/29/17 12:22pm

FullLipsDotNos
e

avatar

Happy birthday! May you reign until the end of time.

full lips, freckles, and upturned nose
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/29/17 12:32pm

journalism16

Happy Birthday!!!!
Erin Smith
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 08/29/17 12:33pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Image result for happy bday mj

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 08/29/17 12:51pm

paisleypark4

avatar

peedub said:

huh...it was also jack 'the king' kirby's 100th birthday...




...he created, among many other of your favorite superheroes and villains, kang the conqueror...


Awsome!!!! thank you

Download all the shit hop that you can for your kids, neices, nephews, and their friends also. That will prevent them from going out and buying it and will prevent some shit hop sales. Every little bit helps - Andy
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 08/29/17 2:25pm

daniorU

avatar

Happy birthday Michael..😔
"We are the New Power Generation,and so are U!"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 08/29/17 4:19pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Related image

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 08/29/17 5:27pm

cherishtheday

Happy Birthday, MJ. THANK YOU!!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 08/29/17 6:49pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

Check the Bee Gees Facebook page. A video of Barry Gibb and MJ in the studio (which looks to be during or after Invincible, but that's only a theory based on the no no no!s) of recording all song "All In The Name". It's a nice song, and so cool to see him in action w/ a friend.

This experience will cover courtship, sex, commitment, fetishes, loneliness, vindication, love, and hate.
http://bit.ly/1D3FG2U
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 08/29/17 7:17pm

bboy87

avatar

posted on Facebook

"We may deify or demonize them but not ignore them. And we call them genius, because they are the people who change the world."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 08/29/17 8:38pm

Goddess4Real

avatar

music pepsi cake kfc king cake worship

Keep Calm & Listen To Prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 08/29/17 8:41pm

tump

reached the peak on Dangerous, imo.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 08/29/17 8:49pm

Goddess4Real

avatar

Need some classic Captain EO (1986) to celebrated MJ's B'day pc biggrin

Keep Calm & Listen To Prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 08/29/17 9:04pm

MickyDolenz

avatar

For 65 years straight, the #1 genre in music, selling wise, was rock n' roll worldwide. Last year (2017) in June, it got de-crowned by hip hop. Hip hop is the #1 genre. It's hip hop - rock - country - pop or pop - country. ~ Pras
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 08/29/17 9:32pm

Goddess4Real

avatar

MJ With Lynda Carter (OG Wonder Woman) on the the Jackson Variety Show (1977) worship

Keep Calm & Listen To Prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 08/30/17 12:02am

alphastreet

OMG SIGN THESE BALLS!!!!!!!! lol

happy birthday baby!!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 08/30/17 1:01am

SoulAlive

Message from Quincy Jones

I first met Michael when he was 12 at Sammy Davis' house in LA as we watched the Ed Sullivan show with the Jackson 5. We didn't meet again until years later when we worked on The Wiz, but I knew then that he had the potential to go way beyond what he'd previously done (being a child star, singing about a rat, etc.). He was so teachable & humble when he received criticism, that I absolutely knew I wanted to work with him. It was right then & there that I told him I wanted to take a shot at producing his new record. Despite pushback from the label guys that I was "too jazzy," we went on to do "Off the Wall," "Thriller," & "Bad" together. Through it all, Michael had a place in pop history...& it rightfully was & is at the TOP. If you wanted to set a bar, Michael went above & beyond, & if you wanted to make a slight improvement, he wouldn't stop until it was perfect. It's simply who he was...Happy Birthday Michael...you were and always will be like a son to me.Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 08/30/17 4:24am

robertgeorge

Happy birthday Michael Jackson! Gone too soon, but alive in so many hearts and homes as his music and videos are played. You were the first musical legend I knew.

Also on the Jack Kirby tangent, happy birthday to a co-creator of the Marvel Universe, which has served as such inspiration with his billion dollars plus creativity.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 08/30/17 5:02am

anc282

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 08/30/17 2:51pm

Shawy89

avatar

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. - Buddha
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 08/30/17 2:59pm

PeteSilas

oh goddamn, don't get me started, let MJ have his day without the guy wouldya.

SoulAlive said:

Message from Quincy Jones

I first met Michael when he was 12 at Sammy Davis' house in LA as we watched the Ed Sullivan show with the Jackson 5. We didn't meet again until years later when we worked on The Wiz, but I knew then that he had the potential to go way beyond what he'd previously done (being a child star, singing about a rat, etc.). He was so teachable & humble when he received criticism, that I absolutely knew I wanted to work with him. It was right then & there that I told him I wanted to take a shot at producing his new record. Despite pushback from the label guys that I was "too jazzy," we went on to do "Off the Wall," "Thriller," & "Bad" together. Through it all, Michael had a place in pop history...& it rightfully was & is at the TOP. If you wanted to set a bar, Michael went above & beyond, & if you wanted to make a slight improvement, he wouldn't stop until it was perfect. It's simply who he was...Happy Birthday Michael...you were and always will be like a son to me.Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 08/30/17 3:18pm

MickyDolenz

avatar

For 65 years straight, the #1 genre in music, selling wise, was rock n' roll worldwide. Last year (2017) in June, it got de-crowned by hip hop. Hip hop is the #1 genre. It's hip hop - rock - country - pop or pop - country. ~ Pras
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 08/30/17 4:24pm

mjscarousal

PeteSilas said:

oh goddamn, don't get me started, let MJ have his day without the guy wouldya.

SoulAlive said:

Message from Quincy Jones

I first met Michael when he was 12 at Sammy Davis' house in LA as we watched the Ed Sullivan show with the Jackson 5. We didn't meet again until years later when we worked on The Wiz, but I knew then that he had the potential to go way beyond what he'd previously done (being a child star, singing about a rat, etc.). He was so teachable & humble when he received criticism, that I absolutely knew I wanted to work with him. It was right then & there that I told him I wanted to take a shot at producing his new record. Despite pushback from the label guys that I was "too jazzy," we went on to do "Off the Wall," "Thriller," & "Bad" together. Through it all, Michael had a place in pop history...& it rightfully was & is at the TOP. If you wanted to set a bar, Michael went above & beyond, & if you wanted to make a slight improvement, he wouldn't stop until it was perfect. It's simply who he was...Happy Birthday Michael...you were and always will be like a son to me.Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

I know that pissed me off too.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 08/30/17 5:34pm

PeteSilas

mjscarousal said:

PeteSilas said:

oh goddamn, don't get me started, let MJ have his day without the guy wouldya.

I know that pissed me off too.

fucking hairlip motherfucker

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 08/30/17 7:20pm

bboy87

avatar

"We may deify or demonize them but not ignore them. And we call them genius, because they are the people who change the world."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 08/30/17 8:00pm

Goddess4Real

avatar

mjscarousal said:

PeteSilas said:

oh goddamn, don't get me started, let MJ have his day without the guy wouldya.

I know that pissed me off too.

Me too whofarted

Keep Calm & Listen To Prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Happy Birthday to the KANG Michael Jackson!