independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Ur 10 fave Tracks of MDNA Janet Tina Turner Whitney and Badu
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/24/17 9:26pm

badujunkie

avatar

Ur 10 fave Tracks of MDNA Janet Tina Turner Whitney and Badu

Badu as a bonus

Madonna

Lucky Star
Inside of Me
Everybody
Burning Up
Swim
Rain
Impressive Instant
Deeper n Deeper
Get Together
Waiting

Janet

Got til its Gone
Go Deep
My Need
Do it 2 Me
Whats ur name
pleasure principle
ttwlg
you want this
free xone
funky big band

Tina

Under My Thumb
Whole Lotta Love
I Can See For Miles
I Cant Stand the Rain
Something Beautiful Remains
One of the Living
I wanna take u higher
private dancer
i dont wanna lose u
show some respect

Whitney

Lover for Life
One of those Days
Im Your Baby Tonight
Queen of the Night
I Belong to You
Susan
Step by Step
I Have Nothing
U Give Good Love
Saving all my Love

Erykah Badu

Kiss Me on my Neck
Danger
I Want You
Gangsta Gangsta Live
Bump it
Healer
Hump
Gone Baby Dont be Long
Didnt cha Know
I'll leave it alone babe...just be me
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/24/17 9:29pm

badujunkie

avatar

my 10th fave badu track is my sig
I'll leave it alone babe...just be me
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/24/17 11:25pm

FullLipsDotNos
e

avatar

Janet:

Nasty

The Knowledge

That's The Way Love Goes

You Want This

New Agenda

Anything

Damita Jo

Enjoy

Feedback

Dream Maker

Erykah Badu:

Apple Tree

Bag Lady

Love of My Life

Penintentiary Philosophy

Searchin'

American Promise

That Hump

Love

Hello

Queen

full lips, freckles, and upturned nose
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/25/17 8:05am

paisleypark4

avatar

Ill just do Badu because theres too many of the others...in no order

Badu:

I Want U
That Hump

The Other Side Of The Game

Tyrone (Live)

DialAFreeq

Window Seat

Bag Lady

On & On

The Healer

Annie Don't Wear No Panties*

Download all the shit hop that you can for your kids, neices, nephews, and their friends also. That will prevent them from going out and buying it and will prevent some shit hop sales. Every little bit helps - Andy
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/25/17 8:58am

mjscarousal

Janet Jackson

Because of Love

Pleasure Principle

Go Deep

Take Care

Escapade

China Love

You

Anything

Funky Big Band

Someone to Call My Lover

Erykah Badu

Master Teacher

The Healer

Apple Tree

Back in the Day

Turn me Away

Kiss Me On My Neck

Hey Sugah

Penintentiary Philosophy

Didn't Cha Know

On&On

Whitney

Saving All My Love For You

I'm Your Baby Tonight

My Love is Your Love

The Greatest Love of All

I Will Always Love You

How Will I Know

I Have Nothing

You Give Good Love

All the Man I Need

Its not right buts its Okay

Tina Turner

River Deep Moutain High

Better Be Good to Me

Come Together

A Love Like Yours

Nutbush City Limits

Sugar Sugar

Son of a Preacher Man

Rock Me Baby

Whole Lotta Love

A Fool In Love

Madonna

Get Into the Groove

Holiday

Erotica

Music

Don't Tell Me

Secrets

Human Nature

Hollywood

Vogue

Bedtime story

Take a Bow

Great thread smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/25/17 12:20pm

Hudson

avatar

Janet
I Get Lonely
All For You
Doesn't Really Matter
State of the World
The Pleasure Principle
You
If
That's the Way Love Goes
Again
Promise
Madonna
What it Feels Like For A Girl
Skin
The Power of Goodbye
I Deserve It
Something To Remember
Spanish Eyes
You'll See
One More Chance
Physical Attraction
Live To Tell
Whitney
Didn't We Almost Have It All
Run To You
I Have Nothing
Queen of the Night
Who Would Imagine a King
Get It Back
I Bow Out
We Didn't Know
All At Once
So Emotional
Tina
Typical Male
Absolutely Nothing's Changed
We Don't Need Another Hero
Private Dancer
The Best
It's Only Love
In Your Wildest Dreams (original version)
Let's Stay Together
What's Love Got to Do with It
Why Must We Wait Until Tonight
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/25/17 2:36pm

RJOrion

janet

because of love

alright

that the way love goes

pleasure principle

come back to me

you want this

when i think of you

the knowledge

rhythm nation

best things in life are free w/luther vandross

whitney

you give good love

im your baby tonight

so emotional

greatest love of all

count on me - w/cece winans

didnt we almost have it all

something in common - w/bobby brown

all the man that i need

run to you

saving all my love for you

eryka badu

next lifetime

tyrone

love of my life

on and on

appletree

no love

didnt cha know

honey

danger

phone down

me

Madonna

Lucky Star

Borderline

Holiday

Cherish

Vogue

Like A Prayer

Material Girl

INto The Groove

Crazy For You

Justify My Love

i dont have any opinion on Tina Turner...i never really got into her music

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 08/25/17 3:27pm

MickyDolenz

avatar

Madonna
Dress You Up
Holiday
Papa Don't Preach {Extended Version}
Keep It Together {12" Remix}
Secret Garden
Human Nature
Causing A Commotion
Live To Tell
Ain't No Big Deal
Justify My Love {Hip Hop Mix}

Janet Jackson
Say You Do
Pleasure Principle {Long Vocal}
Better Days
Herb Alpert - Diamonds {Cool Summer Mix}
Love And My Best Friend
Alright
You Need Me
All My Love To You
Funky Big Band
Twenty Foreplay

Tina Turner
Why Must We Wait Until Tonight
Let's Stay Together
Sexy Ida {Ike & Tina}
It's Only Love {with Bryan Adams}
A Fool In Love {Ike & Tina}
Private Dancer
Proud Mary {Ike & Tina}
One Of The Living
Typical Male
Bold Soul Sister {Ike & Tina}

Whitney Houston
How Will I Know {Dance Remix}
So Emotional {Extended Remix}
Love Will Save The Day
We Didn't Know {with Stevie Wonder}
Heartbreak Hotel (with Faith Evans & Kelly Price}
Saving All My Love For You
Shock Me {with Jermaine Jackson}
If I Told You That {with George Michael}
Dancin' On The Smooth Edge
It Isn't, It Wasn't, It Ain't Never Gonna Be {Extended Mix with Aretha Franklin}

Erykah Badu
On & On
Humble Mumble {with OutKast}
Liberation {with OutKast, Cee-Lo, & Big Rube}
Tyrone {Live}
Other Side Of The Game
Didn't Cha Know
Honey
Next Lifetime
Love Of My Life Worldwide {Queen Latifah, Angie Stone, & Bahamadia}
Funky Nassau {with The Blues Brothers}

For 65 years straight, the #1 genre in music, selling wise, was rock n' roll worldwide. Last year (2017) in June, it got de-crowned by hip hop. Hip hop is the #1 genre. It's hip hop - rock - country - pop or pop - country. ~ Pras
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 08/25/17 3:42pm

214

Hudson said:

Janet I Get Lonely All For You Doesn't Really Matter State of the World The Pleasure Principle You If That's the Way Love Goes Again Promise Madonna What it Feels Like For A Girl Skin The Power of Goodbye I Deserve It Something To Remember Spanish Eyes You'll See One More Chance Physical Attraction Live To Tell Whitney Didn't We Almost Have It All Run To You I Have Nothing Queen of the Night Who Would Imagine a King Get It Back I Bow Out We Didn't Know All At Once So Emotional Tina Typical Male Absolutely Nothing's Changed We Don't Need Another Hero Private Dancer The Best It's Only Love In Your Wildest Dreams (original version) Let's Stay Together What's Love Got to Do with It Why Must We Wait Until Tonight

At last some love for IDI a touching song.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 08/25/17 11:08pm

mjscarousal

MickyDolenz said:

Madonna
Dress You Up
Holiday
Papa Don't Preach {Extended Version}
Keep It Together {12" Remix}
Secret Garden
Human Nature
Causing A Commotion
Live To Tell
Ain't No Big Deal
Justify My Love {Hip Hop Mix}

Janet Jackson
Say You Do
Pleasure Principle {Long Vocal}
Better Days
Herb Alpert - Diamonds {Cool Summer Mix}
Love And My Best Friend
Alright
You Need Me
All My Love To You
Funky Big Band
Twenty Foreplay

Tina Turner
Why Must We Wait Until Tonight
Let's Stay Together
Sexy Ida {Ike & Tina}
It's Only Love {with Bryan Adams}
A Fool In Love {Ike & Tina}
Private Dancer
Proud Mary {Ike & Tina}
One Of The Living
Typical Male
Bold Soul Sister {Ike & Tina}

Whitney Houston
How Will I Know {Dance Remix}
So Emotional {Extended Remix}
Love Will Save The Day
We Didn't Know {with Stevie Wonder}
Heartbreak Hotel (with Faith Evans & Kelly Price}
Saving All My Love For You
Shock Me {with Jermaine Jackson}
If I Told You That {with George Michael}
Dancin' On The Smooth Edge
It Isn't, It Wasn't, It Ain't Never Gonna Be {Extended Mix with Aretha Franklin}

Erykah Badu
On & On
Humble Mumble {with OutKast}
Liberation {with OutKast, Cee-Lo, & Big Rube}
Tyrone {Live}
Other Side Of The Game
Didn't Cha Know
Honey
Next Lifetime
Love Of My Life Worldwide {Queen Latifah, Angie Stone, & Bahamadia}
Funky Nassau {with The Blues Brothers}

How could I forget that song I LOVE LOVE that song!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 08/27/17 4:59am

Adorecream

Madge

.

1. Justify my love

2. Vogue

3. Like a Prayer

4. Like a Virgin

5. Bad Girl

6. Borderline

7. Rescue Me

8. Rain

9. Take a Bow

10. This Used to be my playground

.

Janet

.

1. Diamonds (I know its a Herb Alpert duet - I just love this thing)

2. Runaway

3. Thats the way love goes

4. Go Deep

5. Nasty (My name ain't baby, it's Janet, Miss Jackson if you must)

6. Lets wait a while

7. Love will never do without you

8. Got til its gone

9. All for you

10. Someday is Tonight (Smouldering ballad ofF RN1814)

.

Tina Turner

.

1. Private Dancer

2. Wildest Dreams

3. Typical Male

4. We don't need another hero

5. Lets stay together

6. I can't stand the rain (Although I love the Eruption version even more)

7. Proud Mary (With Ike)

8. River Deep, Mountain High

9. What's love got to do with it

10. Way of the World

.

Erykah Badu (Not really into her, but if you want divas, I can do a Mariah Carey list if you want)

.

Whitney Houston

.

1. How will I know

2. Saving all my love for you

3. I have nothing

4. All the man I need

5. The greatest love of all

6. Didn't we almost have it all

7. I wanna dance with somebody (Who loves me)

8. When you believe (Duet with Mariah Carey)

9. My love is your love

10. I will always love you or Queen of the night

.

[Edited 8/27/17 5:01am]

Got some kind of love for you, and I don't even know your name
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 08/29/17 1:52pm

datdude

wow, funky big band by janet is well loved......

i can't do such lists tho

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 08/29/17 3:02pm

Shaolin325

MADONNA

Borderline
Crazy For You
Into The Groove
Everybody
Justify My Love
Erotica
Music
Deeper and Deeper
This Used To Be My Playground
Take A Bow

I'll do Whitney next.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 08/30/17 4:35pm

Shaolin325

WHITNEY

You Give Good Love
Take Good Care Of My Heart -with Jermaine Jackson
I Will Always Love You
Where You Are
Lover For Life
I'm Your Baby Tonight
If I Told You That-with George Michael
I'm Every Woman
Queen Of The Night
One Of Those Days
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 08/30/17 7:58pm

RJOrion

i need more than 10 for Janet.Jackson...i need 20..

because of love

alright

that the way love goes

the pleasure principle

come back to me

you want this

when i think of you

the knowledge

rhythm nation

best things in life are free w/luther vandross

Livin' In A World (They Didnt Make)

You Can Be Mine

doesnt really matter

miss you much

state of the world

all for you

china love

damita jo

funky big band

control

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 08/31/17 1:04am

SoulAlive

Top 10 favorite Madonna tracks

1) Drowned World/Substitute For Love

2)Like A Prayer

3)Live To Tell

4)Music

5)Angel

6)Miles Away

7)Get Together

8)Keep It Together

9)Dress You Up

10)Bad Girl

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 08/31/17 2:36pm

214

SoulAlive said:

Top 10 favorite Madonna tracks

1) Drowned World/Substitute For Love

2)Like A Prayer

3)Live To Tell

4)Music

5)Angel

6)Miles Away

7)Get Together

8)Keep It Together

9)Dress You Up

10)Bad Girl

Great taste you've got.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 08/31/17 3:21pm

mjscarousal

datdude said:

wow, funky big band by janet is well loved......

i can't do such lists tho

She had the scant singing on point and its such a funky groove. One of her most underrated songs.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 08/31/17 3:22pm

mjscarousal

RJOrion said:

i need more than 10 for Janet.Jackson...i need 20..

because of love

alright

that the way love goes

the pleasure principle

come back to me

you want this

when i think of you

the knowledge

rhythm nation

best things in life are free w/luther vandross

Livin' In A World (They Didnt Make)

You Can Be Mine

doesnt really matter

miss you much

state of the world

all for you

china love

damita jo

funky big band

control

I know this was very hard for me too! I like this list nod

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Ur 10 fave Tracks of MDNA Janet Tina Turner Whitney and Badu