independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Katherine Jackson reported MISSING!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 6 of 37 « First<2345678910>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #150 posted 07/22/12 2:46pm

TheWifey

Azz said:

mjscarousal said:

lol

WE GET THAT... But why do you have to say that in EVERY post like your trying to prove something to us. lol

That has NOTHING to do with what this thread is about. If you do not like Michaels music or him as person FINE WHO CARES lol but that has nothing to do with the letter or Katherines where abouts...

You get on MJ fans but your the one that seems more of a stan that gets a kick out of bashing MJ.

There's a difference between not liking his music, and not thinking it's perfect.

But, if there was an instance where MJ was actually in the wrong. MJ fans would automatically assume otherwise, as they think he can do no wrong.

And MJ fans don't have to jump to conclusions to bash Michael's siblings. They thrive off of rumours saying negative things about Michael's siblings. I wonder why. For people who claim Michael's achievements, etc are untouchable. Why do they feel the need to bash the other siblings, in particular, Janet - who has had an extremely successful career, and had alot more money than MJ -- who was in $500 million debt.

My point is being. Because MJ fans are so sensitive and defensive. They are making up lies (such as the Jacksons kidnapping their own mother, or that the Jacksons are stealing and manipulating their own mother) which are uttler false, and merely conceived conclusions. They are then spreading this to high profile media, which is clearly causing stress in the family (as Jermaine comented on it - so obviously it was significant enough to mention).

Why don;t you get off this thread and go start I hate MJ topic> we;re worried about Miss Katheirne. nbody's in the mood for this bull today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #151 posted 07/22/12 2:47pm

babybugz

avatar

This family. disbelief

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #152 posted 07/22/12 2:54pm

Free2BMe

NaughtyKitty said:

dag said:

Katherine Jackson’s attorney, Sandra Ribera, released a statement saying that Jackson left her home with plans of attending her sons’ concerts, but did not end up going to any of the performances.
“Prior to her departure, a doctor was brought to her home and represented that he had been sent from the office of her longtime physician. Based on this representation, Mrs. Jackson agreed to meet with the doctor who subsequently ordered her to fly rather than drive to her sons’ concerts. Mrs. Jackson followed what she believed to be her doctor’s instructions,” the statement said. “Moreover, Katherine Jackson’s longtime physician recently confirmed that his office did not send a doctor to Mrs. Jackson’s home last weekend before she left on her trip. It has further been discovered that the doctor that Katherine Jackson last saw has been publicly reprimanded by the California Medical Board for fraudulent activities and has ties to Dr. Conrad Murray.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/07/questions-raised-over-whereabouts-of-michael-jacksons-mother/

You are so right. If I hadn't read the rantings of Azz-holes and other imbeciles I wouldn't believe it. These morons are blaming a CHILD for the deception of Katherine's children. It's amazing how ignorant and stupid these azz-holes are. Here it is in plain sight the the Jacksons are playing a game of deception with Katherine Jackson. Her granddaghter had the intelligence to see what they are doing, called them out because they LIED about Katherine having a stroke and you have azzholes who are blaming a child. If something happens to Katherine, you can bet that these same azzholes will blame a child for what the Jacksons are doing. Those kids need to be taken from the Jackson household because these people are USING not only Katherine in their scheme they are now using an innocent child's concern for her grandmother in their deception.

eek If people cant see how wrong this is--that there is a calculated plot going on, then they're blind! SMH @ this mess!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #153 posted 07/22/12 2:54pm

TheWifey

That shady family of losers has got her holding her against her will somewhere. That's my opinion And I wish Jermaine's jumpoffs wouls
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #154 posted 07/22/12 3:02pm

Free2BMe

Azz said:

mjscarousal said:

WHY CANT MUTHERFUCKERS LET MICHAEL REST IN PEACE? LEAVE HIM ALONE GREEDY JACKSONS, LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

Katherine's safety and health is more of a concern right now.

I have been concerned about her ever since Janet, Rebbie, Jermaine, Titio and Randy released that letter with the blatant LIE. This family's LIE is spininng out of control because they were busted. Only a brain-dead azzhole wouldn't notice what the Jackson Family is doing. They are trying to dupe the public and garner sympathy by using their OWN mother. How sad that these greedy people would do this to their own mother and then try to make a concerned child look bad. Of course, from the looks of it, they have really suckered in azzholes and imbeciles.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #155 posted 07/22/12 3:03pm

musicjunky318

avatar

NaughtyKitty said:

But when Paris, Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter, called her aunts Rebbie and Janet over the past several days, she was told each time she could not speak to her, Sandra Ribera (KJ's lawyer) said.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/0...?hpt=hp_t2

That aint right. disbelief

[Edited 7/22/12 10:21am]

Janet's on some yacht in Italy with her boo havin a good ol time.

[img:$uid]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/07/17/article-2174981-141951CB000005DC-753_634x360.jpg[/img:$uid]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #156 posted 07/22/12 3:08pm

Free2BMe

RnBAmbassador said:

Cinnamon234 said:

How come these "sources" as well as Jermaine have time to speak to the media yet no one can bother to pick up a phone and call home to let the worried kids and other family members know what's transpiring with Katherine?

unbelievable.

The blood relatives know what is going on. The reason Paris, daughter of the doctor who prescribes a lot Jacko's meds is doing this is because it is in her genes.

No little Black girl would do such out of the fear of having the hell beat of them.

Face the facts. Katy is okay. She is in good hands with her oldest daughter.

I'm just glad that this "little BLACK girl", Paris Jackson (Her Daddy, Micihael Jackson is black, therefore, so is she) girl had the strength and intelligence to see through the deception of her OWN greedy aunts and uncles. Thank God, she is not allowing ignoranat azzholes and morons to deter her from revealing what's is wrong. If it hadn't been for this little girl, we would have never known what these people were doing. I'm just waiting for this family to declare Katherine incompeten to give any more depositions and then declare her incompetent to be guardia of MJ;s children. It's obvious to intelligent people what is going on with this family. The idiots and azzholes will continue to wallow in mendacity.

[Edited 7/22/12 15:16pm]

[Edited 7/22/12 15:36pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #157 posted 07/22/12 3:15pm

Free2BMe

mjscarousal said:

Azz said:

Katherine's safety and health is more of a concern right now.

Why not calling dumbass Jermaine Jackson that and tell him to explain that to the police because right now shes reported missing eek

AND their BOTH a concern right now because this mess is partially about Michael. This shit needs to end once and for all.

I agree, however,

Why not call ALL of the dumbass Jacksons and tell them to explain this mess that THEY iniated on the public. ALL of Katherine's children know what's going out; yet, these cowardly bastards are allowing a child to be berated because of her concern for her grandmother and her exposing a LIE. You can bet that if Paris had not exposed the "stroke" lie, then these people would have gotten away with thiis LIE, gotten the sympathy from the public and none would have been the wiser. I worry for Michael's children because their own grandmother, who is their guardian is being USED by her OWN children as a tool of deception and intimidation against the estate. How anyone could defend this family is beyond me. It is OBVIOUS as to what they are doing.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #158 posted 07/22/12 3:24pm

Azz

Free2BMe said:

mjscarousal said:

Why not calling dumbass Jermaine Jackson that and tell him to explain that to the police because right now shes reported missing eek

AND their BOTH a concern right now because this mess is partially about Michael. This shit needs to end once and for all.

I agree, however,

Why not call ALL of the dumbass Jacksons and tell them to explain this mess that THEY iniated on the public. ALL of Katherine's children know what's going out; yet, these cowardly bastards are allowing a child to be berated because of her concern for her grandmother and her exposing a LIE. You can bet that if Paris had not exposed the "stroke" lie, then these people would have gotten away with thiis LIE, gotten the sympathy from the public and none would have been the wiser. I worry for Michael's children because their own grandmother, who is their guardian is being USED by her OWN children as a tool of deception and intimidation against the estate. How anyone could defend this family is beyond me. It is OBVIOUS as to what they are doing.


And what are they doing? Kidnapping their own mother?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #159 posted 07/22/12 3:44pm

mookie

Azz said:


And what are they doing? Kidnapping their own mother?

No, they're handing ammo to those who already think they're fucked up.

Why do that? Esepcially when they're throwing all these stones at the execuotrs for their so-called shadiness?

They're are in the news for this, while Branca is supposedly with Spike Lee editing the MJ documentary.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #160 posted 07/22/12 3:54pm

WaterInYourBat
h

avatar

It's very weird how Paris Jackson is being characterized as a golden saint in this forum, while every other Jackson on the planet is automatically deemed serpentine. Quite illogical.

"You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee
"Water can nourish me, but water can also carry me. Water has magic laws." - JCVD
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #161 posted 07/22/12 3:56pm

Azz

WaterInYourBath said:

It's very weird how Paris Jackson is being characterized as a golden saint in this forum, while every other Jackson on the planet is automatically deemed serpentine. Quite illogical.

My sentiments, exactly.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #162 posted 07/22/12 4:03pm

HatrinaHaterwi
tz

avatar

WaterInYourBath said:

It's very weird how Paris Jackson is being characterized as a golden saint in this forum, while every other Jackson on the planet is automatically deemed serpentine. Quite illogical.

I want to know what they hell you and Azz have against the girl? She's all of 14 years old. What has she done that could possibly make you guys so suspious of her?

You tell me that and I'll happily run down my list of doubts concerning Jermaine and Randy.

Here's what bothers ME:

Prince died of an overdose of the drug Fentanyl. Of which, it is very highly fucking likely that he never even knew he'd taken.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #163 posted 07/22/12 4:22pm

WaterInYourBat
h

avatar

HatrinaHaterwitz said:

WaterInYourBath said:

It's very weird how Paris Jackson is being characterized as a golden saint in this forum, while every other Jackson on the planet is automatically deemed serpentine. Quite illogical.

I want to know what they hell you and Azz have against the girl? She's all of 14 years old. What has she done that could possibly make you guys so suspious of her?

You tell me that and I'll happily run down my list of doubts concerning Jermaine and Randy.

Umm, right, you can hold that information. I didn't even explicity refer to either one of them anyway. But since you're asking questions, you CAN explain what "you have against" someone like Rebbie, for example, who is more credible than anyone in that clan, and who has also supposedly "setup" Mrs. Jackson, lol.

And regarding Paris, I don't believe she is the greatest individual in that family just because Michael Jackson is her father, nor because she has an old, yet seemingly unwise demeanor on Twitter that people here classify as being "strong." lol That's the attitude towards this girl here, and I don't agree with it. Simple.

"You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee
"Water can nourish me, but water can also carry me. Water has magic laws." - JCVD
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #164 posted 07/22/12 4:44pm

Azz

WaterInYourBath said:

HatrinaHaterwitz said:

I want to know what they hell you and Azz have against the girl? She's all of 14 years old. What has she done that could possibly make you guys so suspious of her?

You tell me that and I'll happily run down my list of doubts concerning Jermaine and Randy.

Umm, right, you can hold that information. I didn't even explicity refer to either one of them anyway. But since you're asking questions, you CAN explain what "you have against" someone like Rebbie, for example, who is more credible than anyone in that clan, and who has also supposedly "setup" Mrs. Jackson, lol.

And regarding Paris, I don't believe she is the greatest individual in that family just because Michael Jackson is her father, nor because she has an old, yet seemingly unwise demeanor on Twitter that people here classify as being "strong." lol That's the attitude towards this girl here, and I don't agree with it. Simple.

You damn near broke the wood hitting that nail on the head.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #165 posted 07/22/12 4:53pm

Free2BMe

NaughtyKitty said:

dag said:

Katherine Jackson’s attorney, Sandra Ribera, released a statement saying that Jackson left her home with plans of attending her sons’ concerts, but did not end up going to any of the performances.
“Prior to her departure, a doctor was brought to her home and represented that he had been sent from the office of her longtime physician. Based on this representation, Mrs. Jackson agreed to meet with the doctor who subsequently ordered her to fly rather than drive to her sons’ concerts. Mrs. Jackson followed what she believed to be her doctor’s instructions,” the statement said. “Moreover, Katherine Jackson’s longtime physician recently confirmed that his office did not send a doctor to Mrs. Jackson’s home last weekend before she left on her trip. It has further been discovered that the doctor that Katherine Jackson last saw has been publicly reprimanded by the California Medical Board for fraudulent activities and has ties to Dr. Conrad Murray.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/07/questions-raised-over-whereabouts-of-michael-jacksons-mother/

eek If people cant see how wrong this is--that there is a calculated plot going on, then they're blind! SMH @ this mess!

It's obvious to any intelligent person what is going on with this family. They started this mess with a letter to intimidate the estate by perpetuating the LIE that Katherine had a "stroke". What they didn't anticipate was that a child's concern for her grandmother would cause their LIE to backfire. I am still shaking my head at the cowards who are trying to blame a child for the mess that Jermaine, Janet, Rebbie, Tito and Rebbie have caused. Seriously, if Katherine Jackson's health is deterioating, it is because of the actions of her OWN children and their deceptions. I wonder what the defenders of this family are going to do when they find out that this family is up to no good. The COWARDS will still try to blame a child because they are too afraid to blame the real culprits-the people who drafte and signed that letter-Janet, Jermaine, Rebbie, Tito and Randy.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #166 posted 07/22/12 4:55pm

Azz

https://twitter.com/CEThomson

For anyone who wants, or needs, a reality check.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #167 posted 07/22/12 5:02pm

Free2BMe

Azz said:

mjscarousal said:

WHY CANT MUTHERFUCKERS LET MICHAEL REST IN PEACE? LEAVE HIM ALONE GREEDY JACKSONS, LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

Katherine's safety and health is more of a concern right now.

You don't give a damn about Katherine's health or safety. You are too busy blaming an innocent child for the mess that her grown-up aunts and uncles have caused. Paris didn't write that letter, her aunts and uncles did. Your cowardice is glaring. You don't have the guts to admit that the Jacksons who signed that letter-Jermaine, Janet, Randy, Rebbie and Tito-are the cause of their mother's health concerns. Get some backbone and stop trying take to focus off of the REAL REASON for this fiasco. Of course, you Jackson Family defenders have nothing else to work with.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #168 posted 07/22/12 5:05pm

Azz

Free2BMe said:

Azz said:

Katherine's safety and health is more of a concern right now.

You don't give a damn about Katherine's health or safety. You are too busy blaming an innocent child for the mess that her grown-up aunts and uncles have caused. Paris didn't write that letter, her aunts and uncles did. Your cowardice is glaring. You don't have the guts to admit that the Jacksons who signed that letter-Jermaine, Janet, Randy, Rebbie and Tito-are the cause of their mother's health concerns. Get some backbone and stop trying take to focus off of the REAL REASON for this fiasco. Of course, you Jackson Family defenders have nothing else to work with.

Why are you talking about cowardice. We are on the internet. Your immaturity reached a blinding level.

I hope that Katherine is well. But unlike delusional MJ fans I don't claim to care more about Katherine, than her own children. I can openly admit that, yes.

[Edited 7/22/12 17:06pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #169 posted 07/22/12 5:06pm

HatrinaHaterwi
tz

avatar

WaterInYourBath said:

HatrinaHaterwitz said:

I want to know what they hell you and Azz have against the girl? She's all of 14 years old. What has she done that could possibly make you guys so suspious of her?

You tell me that and I'll happily run down my list of doubts concerning Jermaine and Randy.

Umm, right, you can hold that information. I didn't even explicity refer to either one of them anyway. But since you're asking questions, you CAN explain what "you have against" someone like Rebbie, for example, who is more credible than anyone in that clan, and who has also supposedly "setup" Mrs. Jackson, lol.

And regarding Paris, I don't believe she is the greatest individual in that family just because Michael Jackson is her father, nor because she has an old, yet seemingly unwise demeanor on Twitter that people here classify as being "strong." lol That's the attitude towards this girl here, and I don't agree with it. Simple.

I don't know but it seems to me that you're the ones with the hangup about Michael Jackson being her father. The only thing I can tell about Paris from the topic at hand is, she's 14 years old and seemingly concerned about the woman that is her legal guardian. I don't know what she's like on Twitter because I don't follow 14 year olds on Twitter. I haven't hear that Rebbie has confirmed that Katherine is with her, has SHE issued a statement confirming that?

[Edited 7/22/12 17:07pm]

Here's what bothers ME:

Prince died of an overdose of the drug Fentanyl. Of which, it is very highly fucking likely that he never even knew he'd taken.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #170 posted 07/22/12 5:13pm

WaterInYourBat
h

avatar

Azz said:

WaterInYourBath said:

Umm, right, you can hold that information. I didn't even explicity refer to either one of them anyway. But since you're asking questions, you CAN explain what "you have against" someone like Rebbie, for example, who is more credible than anyone in that clan, and who has also supposedly "setup" Mrs. Jackson, lol.

And regarding Paris, I don't believe she is the greatest individual in that family just because Michael Jackson is her father, nor because she has an old, yet seemingly unwise demeanor on Twitter that people here classify as being "strong." lol That's the attitude towards this girl here, and I don't agree with it. Simple.

You damn near broke the wood hitting that nail on the head.

That's funny, however there shouldn't even be a debate about any of this.

Despite how mature people believe she is, Paris is too young to have a declarative voice in this matter, and apparently, no one with the accurate details is communicating with her because of that fact. Maybe Mrs. Jackson doesn't want the children to know she has suffered minor injury, which is indeed plausible. And yet, Paris has been revered for typing out about something she's not even cognizant of, only for her to relent now and retweet one of the menacing uncles she previously stood against? bored

For the first time, I would love to hear what Joseph has to say about this. lol

"You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee
"Water can nourish me, but water can also carry me. Water has magic laws." - JCVD
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #171 posted 07/22/12 5:15pm

Azz

WaterInYourBath said:

Azz said:

You damn near broke the wood hitting that nail on the head.

That's funny, however there shouldn't even be a debate about any of this.

Despite how mature people believe she is, Paris is too young to have a declarative voice in this matter, and apparently, no one with the accurate details is communicating with her because of that fact. Maybe Mrs. Jackson doesn't want the children to know she has suffered minor injury, which is indeed plausible. And yet, Paris has been revered for typing out about something she's not even cognizant of, only for her to relent now and retweet one of the menacing uncles she previously stood against? bored

For the first time, I would love to hear what Joseph has to say about this. lol

That's exactly what I've been saying. I just saw the Tweet - seems like even the source of the lies, rumours and conceived assumptions is retreating on her words. Perhaps MJ stans will too. Although, after what I have seen today - perhaps not.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #172 posted 07/22/12 5:32pm

NaughtyKitty

avatar

Katherine Jackson Still 'Not In Contact' With Missing Persons Investigators

Her sons Jermaine and Randy say she's safe and under a doctor's care in Arizona, but eight hours after the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department publicly asked Katherine Jackson to get in touch they still haven't heard from her.

As RadarOnline.com revealed, a missing persons report was filed late Saturday by Katherine's nephew Trent Jackson, after a week of her grandchildren, Prince, Paris and Blanket, not being able to reach her.

"We have nothing further to report on the case of Katherine Jackson at this time," a spokesperson at the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station told RadarOnline.com exclusively just after noon Pacific Time on Sunday. "She has not been in contact."

This is not what authorities had hoped would happen. At 4 am Sunday, they publicly asked her to contact them.

"Katherine Jackson is reportedly with family members," the department said at that time. "Late Saturday night, a different family member reported that he was unable to speak with her and is concerned for her well being. Deputies are continuing to make efforts to reach her and ask that she contact the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department."

The mystery of Katherine's whereabouts comes amid the latest Jackson family controversy. Katherine's children Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebie and Janet all signed a letter addressed to the executors of their brother's estate demanding that they step down.

Their letter included the allegation that Katherine was so stressed by their handling of the estate she'd had a "mini-stroke," something Paris and Katherine's reps have all denied.

Katherine Jackson's Doctor Wrote Fraudulent Prescriptions For Janet Jackson

The doctor now treating Michael Jackson's 'missing' mother has a long history with the famous family and was reprimanded for writing fraudulent prescriptions for the King of Pop's sister, Janet.

As RadarOnline.com exclusively revealed Dr. Allan Metzger was the physician called upon by Jermaine and Randy Jackson last week to examine their mom. Her regular doctor knew nothing of Metzger being brought in.

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson &am...ith Coffee

Katherine Jackson
was later reported missing by her grandchildren and a nephew.

This isn't the first time Metzger has become embroiled in the Jackson family drama.

On September 20, 2000 he was issued a Public Letter of Reprimand by The Medical Board of California for engaging "in fraudulent medical practice based on prescriptions written for an international entertainer using a false/fictitious name."

He later admitted that entertainer was Janet Jackson and that he'd written prescriptions for her in false names to protect "her anonymity."

It was later revealed that as Michael's doctor in 2003, he prescribed him drugs under the alias Omar Arnold.

Metzger eventually went on to testify on behalf of Dr. Conrad Murray in Michael Jackson's manslaughter trial.

He claimed he had turned down the singer's request for Propofol - the drug which killed him - just a couple of months before he died.

Paris Jackson is fuming that her uncles have allowed Metzger to treat her grandmother after he testified that her late father was a heavy drug user. something she took to Twitter to dispute.

"The same doctor that testified on behalf of dr. murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother….just saying," Paris wrote.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #173 posted 07/22/12 5:33pm

WaterInYourBat
h

avatar

HatrinaHaterwitz said:

WaterInYourBath said:

Umm, right, you can hold that information. I didn't even explicity refer to either one of them anyway. But since you're asking questions, you CAN explain what "you have against" someone like Rebbie, for example, who is more credible than anyone in that clan, and who has also supposedly "setup" Mrs. Jackson, lol.

And regarding Paris, I don't believe she is the greatest individual in that family just because Michael Jackson is her father, nor because she has an old, yet seemingly unwise demeanor on Twitter that people here classify as being "strong." lol That's the attitude towards this girl here, and I don't agree with it. Simple.

I don't know but it seems to me that you're the ones with the hangup about Michael Jackson being her father. The only thing I can tell about Paris from the topic at hand is, she's 14 years old and seemingly concerned about the woman that is her legal guardian. I don't know what she's like on Twitter because I don't follow 14 year olds on Twitter. I haven't hear that Rebbie has confirmed that Katherine is with her, has SHE issued a statement confirming that?

[Edited 7/22/12 17:07pm]

No, and her son Austin, who is always on Twitter, hasn't posted anything about her either. However, Rebbie signed that letter, which is what I was referring to.

And I don't understand this "hang-up" stuff you mention. Clearly if I had one about Paris being Michael's daughter, I'd be cheering her on by default like the rest in here, which I'm not, or, deriding her for no reason, which I am also NOT. If she was, I don't know, Janet's child, I'd be saying the same thing.

"You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee
"Water can nourish me, but water can also carry me. Water has magic laws." - JCVD
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #174 posted 07/22/12 5:35pm

Azz

NaughtyKitty said:

Katherine Jackson Still 'Not In Contact' With Missing Persons Investigators

Her sons Jermaine and Randy say she's safe and under a doctor's care in Arizona, but eight hours after the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department publicly asked Katherine Jackson to get in touch they still haven't heard from her.

As RadarOnline.com revealed, a missing persons report was filed late Saturday by Katherine's nephew Trent Jackson, after a week of her grandchildren, Prince, Paris and Blanket, not being able to reach her.

"We have nothing further to report on the case of Katherine Jackson at this time," a spokesperson at the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station told RadarOnline.com exclusively just after noon Pacific Time on Sunday. "She has not been in contact."

This is not what authorities had hoped would happen. At 4 am Sunday, they publicly asked her to contact them.

"Katherine Jackson is reportedly with family members," the department said at that time. "Late Saturday night, a different family member reported that he was unable to speak with her and is concerned for her well being. Deputies are continuing to make efforts to reach her and ask that she contact the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department."

The mystery of Katherine's whereabouts comes amid the latest Jackson family controversy. Katherine's children Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebie and Janet all signed a letter addressed to the executors of their brother's estate demanding that they step down.

Their letter included the allegation that Katherine was so stressed by their handling of the estate she'd had a "mini-stroke," something Paris and Katherine's reps have all denied.

Katherine Jackson's Doctor Wrote Fraudulent Prescriptions For Janet Jackson

The doctor now treating Michael Jackson's 'missing' mother has a long history with the famous family and was reprimanded for writing fraudulent prescriptions for the King of Pop's sister, Janet.

As RadarOnline.com exclusively revealed Dr. Allan Metzger was the physician called upon by Jermaine and Randy Jackson last week to examine their mom. Her regular doctor knew nothing of Metzger being brought in.

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson &am...ith Coffee

Katherine Jackson
was later reported missing by her grandchildren and a nephew.

This isn't the first time Metzger has become embroiled in the Jackson family drama.

On September 20, 2000 he was issued a Public Letter of Reprimand by The Medical Board of California for engaging "in fraudulent medical practice based on prescriptions written for an international entertainer using a false/fictitious name."

He later admitted that entertainer was Janet Jackson and that he'd written prescriptions for her in false names to protect "her anonymity."

It was later revealed that as Michael's doctor in 2003, he prescribed him drugs under the alias Omar Arnold.

Metzger eventually went on to testify on behalf of Dr. Conrad Murray in Michael Jackson's manslaughter trial.

He claimed he had turned down the singer's request for Propofol - the drug which killed him - just a couple of months before he died.

Paris Jackson is fuming that her uncles have allowed Metzger to treat her grandmother after he testified that her late father was a heavy drug user. something she took to Twitter to dispute.

"The same doctor that testified on behalf of dr. murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother….just saying," Paris wrote.

This seems very off.

But then again, the same plastic surgeon who screwed with Michael's face. Is the same person's sperm Michael used for one of his kids - or is that just a rumour? Then again, aren't MJ fans using rumours from the media as facts now?

falloff

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #175 posted 07/22/12 5:36pm

WaterInYourBat
h

avatar

Azz said:

WaterInYourBath said:

That's funny, however there shouldn't even be a debate about any of this.

Despite how mature people believe she is, Paris is too young to have a declarative voice in this matter, and apparently, no one with the accurate details is communicating with her because of that fact. Maybe Mrs. Jackson doesn't want the children to know she has suffered minor injury, which is indeed plausible. And yet, Paris has been revered for typing out about something she's not even cognizant of, only for her to relent now and retweet one of the menacing uncles she previously stood against? bored

For the first time, I would love to hear what Joseph has to say about this. lol

That's exactly what I've been saying. I just saw the Tweet - seems like even the source of the lies, rumours and conceived assumptions is retreating on her words. Perhaps MJ stans will too. Although, after what I have seen today - perhaps not.

Well, we're not all alike, for I am one too. Although, I prefer the term "fervent fanatic" over "stan." lol

"You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee
"Water can nourish me, but water can also carry me. Water has magic laws." - JCVD
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #176 posted 07/22/12 5:40pm

Azz

WaterInYourBath said:

Azz said:

That's exactly what I've been saying. I just saw the Tweet - seems like even the source of the lies, rumours and conceived assumptions is retreating on her words. Perhaps MJ stans will too. Although, after what I have seen today - perhaps not.

Well, we're not all alike, for I am one too. Although, I prefer the term "fervent fanatic" over "stan." lol

From people who know me in real life - friends - would most likely say I was an MJ stan. (But that was a time when I knew less about great music)

But after the level of delusion I've seen from hardcore MJ fans, I would probably consider myself casual.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #177 posted 07/22/12 5:43pm

Free2BMe

Azz said:

NaughtyKitty said:

Katherine Jackson Still 'Not In Contact' With Missing Persons Investigators

Her sons Jermaine and Randy say she's safe and under a doctor's care in Arizona, but eight hours after the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department publicly asked Katherine Jackson to get in touch they still haven't heard from her.

As RadarOnline.com revealed, a missing persons report was filed late Saturday by Katherine's nephew Trent Jackson, after a week of her grandchildren, Prince, Paris and Blanket, not being able to reach her.

"We have nothing further to report on the case of Katherine Jackson at this time," a spokesperson at the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station told RadarOnline.com exclusively just after noon Pacific Time on Sunday. "She has not been in contact."

This is not what authorities had hoped would happen. At 4 am Sunday, they publicly asked her to contact them.

"Katherine Jackson is reportedly with family members," the department said at that time. "Late Saturday night, a different family member reported that he was unable to speak with her and is concerned for her well being. Deputies are continuing to make efforts to reach her and ask that she contact the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department."

The mystery of Katherine's whereabouts comes amid the latest Jackson family controversy. Katherine's children Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebie and Janet all signed a letter addressed to the executors of their brother's estate demanding that they step down.

Their letter included the allegation that Katherine was so stressed by their handling of the estate she'd had a "mini-stroke," something Paris and Katherine's reps have all denied.

Katherine Jackson's Doctor Wrote Fraudulent Prescriptions For Janet Jackson

The doctor now treating Michael Jackson's 'missing' mother has a long history with the famous family and was reprimanded for writing fraudulent prescriptions for the King of Pop's sister, Janet.

As RadarOnline.com exclusively revealed Dr. Allan Metzger was the physician called upon by Jermaine and Randy Jackson last week to examine their mom. Her regular doctor knew nothing of Metzger being brought in.

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson &am...ith Coffee

Katherine Jackson
was later reported missing by her grandchildren and a nephew.

This isn't the first time Metzger has become embroiled in the Jackson family drama.

On September 20, 2000 he was issued a Public Letter of Reprimand by The Medical Board of California for engaging "in fraudulent medical practice based on prescriptions written for an international entertainer using a false/fictitious name."

He later admitted that entertainer was Janet Jackson and that he'd written prescriptions for her in false names to protect "her anonymity."

It was later revealed that as Michael's doctor in 2003, he prescribed him drugs under the alias Omar Arnold.

Metzger eventually went on to testify on behalf of Dr. Conrad Murray in Michael Jackson's manslaughter trial.

He claimed he had turned down the singer's request for Propofol - the drug which killed him - just a couple of months before he died.

Paris Jackson is fuming that her uncles have allowed Metzger to treat her grandmother after he testified that her late father was a heavy drug user. something she took to Twitter to dispute.

"The same doctor that testified on behalf of dr. murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother….just saying," Paris wrote.

This seems very off.

But then again, the same plastic surgeon who screwed with Michael's face. Is the same person's sperm Michael used for one of his kids - or is that just a rumour? Then again, aren't MJ fans using rumours from the media as facts now?

falloff

Prro AzS is going into overtime trying to deflect from the fact that Janet, Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie and Tito have fucked up BIG TIME with the release of that letter that they signed. This thing has gotten worse by the day since they released that letter to the public in the hope of garnering sympathy by using their mother. Btw, it has been documented and known for YEARS that Janet was getting prescriptions using fake names. This came out during or after Janet's divorce from Rene.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #178 posted 07/22/12 5:47pm

Free2BMe

WaterInYourBath said:

Azz said:

That's exactly what I've been saying. I just saw the Tweet - seems like even the source of the lies, rumours and conceived assumptions is retreating on her words. Perhaps MJ stans will too. Although, after what I have seen today - perhaps not.

Well, we're not all alike, for I am one too. Although, I prefer the term "fervent fanatic" over "stan." lol

That's kinda cool, "fervent fanatic". LOL!!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #179 posted 07/22/12 5:51pm

Azz

Free2BMe said:

Azz said:

This seems very off.

But then again, the same plastic surgeon who screwed with Michael's face. Is the same person's sperm Michael used for one of his kids - or is that just a rumour? Then again, aren't MJ fans using rumours from the media as facts now?

falloff

Prro AzS is going into overtime trying to deflect from the fact that Janet, Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie and Tito have fucked up BIG TIME with the release of that letter that they signed. This thing has gotten worse by the day since they released that letter to the public in the hope of garnering sympathy by using their mother. Btw, it has been documented and known for YEARS that Janet was getting prescriptions using fake names. This came out during or after Janet's divorce from Rene.

I don't think Janet is perfect. But a lot of celebrities have done alot worse, than falsifying drug prescriptions.

As for the letter, the only people who have 'fucked up' are Paris and MJ fans.

MJ fans think its ok that the executives have $25 million a peice, but Katherine has gotten $3 million.

They have also spread false rumours, assumptions and conceived conclusions to millions. Which only caused more stress within the family. Which can't be helping Katherine.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 6 of 37 « First<2345678910>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Katherine Jackson reported MISSING!