independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Katherine Jackson reported MISSING!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 11 of 37 « First<789101112131415>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #300 posted 07/23/12 5:14pm

claudiax

Cops Called to Katherine Jackson’s Home, Stop Michael Jackson’s Children Being Removed By Janet, Jermaine and Randy Jackson


Los Angeles police were called to the Calabasas, Calif., mansion of Jackson family matriarch Katherine earlier Monday to stop Michael Jackson’s three children from being removed from the house, Celebuzz has exclusively learned.

It’s understood at least three siblings of the late pop star Michael JacksonJanet, Jermaine, Randy — arrived at the mansion 82-year-old Katherine shares with the late pop star’s children, Prince Michael, 15, Paris, 14, and ten-year-old Prince Michael 2.

“Janet, Jermaine and Randy turned up with what appeared to be a television crew in tow,” a source at the home told Celebuzz.

It’s understood Katherine’s personal security prevented the trio of uncle and aunts from taking the children and immediately called police. It is not known if police were involved in preventing Janet, Jermaine and Randy.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department confirmed the development when contacted by Celebuzz.

“We were called out to her home at 1.10pm,” the Watch Commander at the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station confirmed to Celebuzz.

“Police are currently still trying to determine what happened at the home, so at this point, we do not have any further information.”

As Celebuzz previously reported, the legal guardian for the three Jackson children was reported missing to police late on Saturday — as a family feud escalated over his multi-billion dollar will.

A shaken Paris appealed on Twitter: “My grandmother is missing. I haven’t spoken with her in a week. I want her home now. If anybody sees my grandmother, please call the authorities.”

A photo emerged Monday of Katherine at a resort in Arizona playing cards.

“She is safe and with family members,” L.A. Sheriff’s Deputy Don Walker read from a statement Monday morning, L.A. Now reported.

But the circumstances of her departure from Los Angeles remain mysterious.

“Last weekend Katherine Jackson was getting ready to leave for a much anticipated road trip in the RV her son Michael bought for her to watch her sons perform,” Katherine’s attorney Sandra Ribera told Celebuzz.

“Prior to her departure, a doctor was brought to her home and represented that he had been sent from the office of her longtime physician. Based on this representation, Mrs. Jackson agreed to meet with the doctor who subsequently ordered her to fly rather than drive to her sons concerts.

“Mrs. Jackson followed what she believed to be her doctor’s instructions. Katherine Jackson’s longtime physician recently confirmed that his office did not send a doctor to Mrs. Jackson’s home last weekend before she left on her trip,” Ribera added.

“It has further been discovered that the doctor that Katherine Jackson last saw has been publicly reprimanded by the California Medical Board for fraudulent activities and has ties to Dr. Conrad Murray.”

The “disappearance” comes after five of Jackson’s brothers and sisters — Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine, Tito and Randy — wrote to executors of the singer’s estate, claiming the signature of his will is “fake, flawed and fraudulent.”

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-07-23/cops-called-to-katherine-jackson%E2%80%99s-home-stop-michael-jackson%E2%80%99s-children-being-removed-by-janet-jermaine-and-randy-jackson-exclusive/

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #301 posted 07/23/12 5:15pm

Azz

MrUFOman93 said:

katherineunopic460WM.jpg

Katherine looks traumatised, her smile surely masks her kidnap trauma.. lol

MJ crazy stans look so dumb right now. I love it.

falloff

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #302 posted 07/23/12 5:17pm

morningsong

Sounds like a case of someone calling/texting Katherine continuously and she didn't answer them. Next move, report her missing and hit up Twitter, to get her attention.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #303 posted 07/23/12 5:17pm

Azz

WaterInYourBath said:

That TMZ story is ludicrous. Watch them redact it later.

Here's some accurate reporting, ironically affirming what I already stated in these farcical threads yesterday:

Posted on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:25 AM PDT

X17 EXCLUSIVE said:

KATHERINE JACKSON TOLD FAMILY HE WAS LEAVING TOWN, DESPITE REPORTS CLAIMING SHE DISAPPEARED


When Katherine Jackson left for Arizona, she DID let the children know she was leaving town, a Jackson family

source confirms to X17.

Various online reports claim the Jackson matriarch left her home in Calabasas without notifying Paris, Prince and Blanket of her plans.

A source from within the family tells X17online exclusively, “This is simply untrue. In fact, Prince helped her [Katherine] carry

her bags to the car before she left on her trip.”


As for the Tweets from Paris Jackson’s Twitter account claiming that Katherine was missing, family members suspect Katherine’s

nephew, Trent, was behind those messages.

We’re told Katherine went to Arizona to spend time with her daughter Rebbie, and to get away from Trent, who the Jacksons say is “the

very person and persons we are trying to protect our mother from.” Currently, we're told Trent is prohibiting family members from

speaking with Michael's three children.

Aside from being investigated for filing a bogus missing persons report, X17online exclusively reported that Trent is also named in

a pending elder abuse investigation being conducted by the Sheriff’s Department.

Although Steve Whitmore of the LA County Sheriff’s Department declined to comment, the Jackson family confirms that the investigation,

which also names current Jackson estate executors John Branca and John McClain, is underway.

Source: http://www.x17online.com/...72312.php?

Wow. Paris is simply crying for attention.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #304 posted 07/23/12 5:20pm

Azz

mjscarousal said:

Azz said:

But most of this is just humour. MJ fans think MJ is perfect, and therefore above reproach of insulting jokes. And by doing so condemn everyone else, and victimes him

I know what you are trying to do; make me seem like I'm an obssesed Janet stan. Truth is, I probably prefer Janet, but I favour MJ's music.

You are acting abit erratic.

I was simply saying she is one of the best selling artist of all time, to show you, that life doesn't revolve around MJ. And he is subject to the law like everyone else.

I'm not delusional. You are more so. You admitedly denied, yesterday, that there was nothing wrong with paying $25 million to people who accused you of child molestation.

Azz what does MICHAEL JACKSON have to do with this?

This ENTIRE time I mention errors that Michael made and issues he had BUT you on the other hand have not ONCE mentioned any file on Janets or the families part.

No you are delusional my friend nuts

Janet being one of the best selling artist of all time is rather irrelevant and common knowledge so why bring it up? It seems you just brought it up to stan... and I know everything doesnt revolve around MJ. This isnt about MJ. This is about Katherine so why make it about MJ?

I am not delusional, you are so continue to have your fun in bashing Michael when this thread is not even about him.

I said if the child was really molested the parents would not have accepted the money because they would have wanted justice for their child. In real parent would have fought if it was true. The family just wanted money thats why they took it and went on with their life because thats all they wanted.

Huh?

And, I never said that Michael did molest the child. I said he was wrong for giving them money. You are replying in a rather bizarre manner, in relation to what I am saying.

Rather confusing :-S

[Edited 7/23/12 17:44pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #305 posted 07/23/12 5:21pm

claudiax

Michael Jackson Family Cops Called After Fight Erupts

L.A. County Sheriff's Deputies went to the Jackson family home in Calabasas and took a battery report ... after family members reported a disturbance.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Lost Hills deputies from the Sheriff's Dept. showed up this afternoon at the compound and someone inside accused someone else present of a physical assault.

Deputies took a report but no arrests were made.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Lost Hills Sheriff's deputies have been on the Jackson case since April, when a business associate of the Jackson family alleged that Katherine Jackson was being emotionally and financially mistreated by family members.

At the time, deputies interviewed Katherine who denied she was being mistreated, but we're told the Sheriff's are still on the case and are interviewing other family members to determine if there is possible financial abuse.

Sources say the alleged battery has something to do with these ongoing allegations.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/23/michael-jackson-family-katherine-jackson-cops-sheriffs-dept-battery/

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #306 posted 07/23/12 5:22pm

WaterInYourBat
h

avatar

I don't even like to post replies like this, but whatever, it's necessary: You people falsely calling yourselves "MJ stans" need to end that elementary "Jackson Family stan" garbage-rebuttle. After all of your rambling, that's all you've got left to throw out, since you're just posing, plagiarizing, horribly insolent, raging lunatics who think just because you became interested in Michael Jackson on what, June 27, 2009, you can come in here and condescend to studious individuals who will always know more than your evidently small mental capacities can retain.

You can't keep this discussion civilized like anyone with basic skills of decent argumentation, but instead resort to affronts, laughable use of profanity, re-typing an opponent's vocabulary outside of quotation you would have never thought to use on your own, and finally when you can't find any more outlets to defend a little girl who made a simple internet error, you end by repeating that "Jackson Family stan" noise.

This isn't an insipid "stan" war. There's no battle in here. Who are these "stans" anyway? No one is blindly supporting that wrecked Jackson family. You've got some casuals explaining their perspectives. The one Janet fanatic stopped to post sensibly as well. Then there's only TWO, true, long-term MJ fanatics I've seen posting about this now since Mrs. Jackson is involved. And even though we have different views, neither one of us are ferociously replying to each message on every page in these threads attempting to get a jumbled point across like you newbies have done, who think exalting Michael's daughter by default over his mother even when incorrect in action exemplifies being an "MJ stan."

So now you're just background babble. No more attention is being paid to you, since you have no concept of what the word respect means in a discussion. But keep repeating what you think you know about Michael Jackson and his family, and be prepared to look even more stupid when further information is released nullifying all of your flimsy posts.

"You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee
"Water can nourish me, but water can also carry me. Water has magic laws." - JCVD
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #307 posted 07/23/12 5:23pm

Azz

claudiax said:

Michael Jackson Family Cops Called After Fight Erupts

L.A. County Sheriff's Deputies went to the Jackson family home in Calabasas and took a battery report ... after family members reported a disturbance.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Lost Hills deputies from the Sheriff's Dept. showed up this afternoon at the compound and someone inside accused someone else present of a physical assault.

Deputies took a report but no arrests were made.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Lost Hills Sheriff's deputies have been on the Jackson case since April, when a business associate of the Jackson family alleged that Katherine Jackson was being emotionally and financially mistreated by family members.

At the time, deputies interviewed Katherine who denied she was being mistreated, but we're told the Sheriff's are still on the case and are interviewing other family members to determine if there is possible financial abuse.

Sources say the alleged battery has something to do with these ongoing allegations.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/23/michael-jackson-family-katherine-jackson-cops-sheriffs-dept-battery/


I wish they were more clear on the family members.

When Michaels' family is mentioned, the immediate thought is of the siblings, as they are the most famous. But they aren't the ones filing the missing persons' report, or the ones on the estate payroll.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #308 posted 07/23/12 5:29pm

Azz

WaterInYourBath said:

I don't even like to post replies like this, but whatever, it's necessary: You people falsely calling yourselves "MJ stans" need to end that elementary "Jackson Family stan" garbage-rebuttle. After all of your rambling, that's all you've got left to throw out, since you're just posing, plagiarizing, horribly insolent, raging lunatics who think just because you became interested in Michael Jackson on what, June 27, 2009, you can come in here and condescend to studious individuals who will always know more than your evidently small mental capacities can retain.

You can't keep this discussion civilized like anyone with basic skills of decent argumentation, but instead resort to affronts, laughable use of profanity, re-typing an opponent's vocabulary outside of quotation you would have never thought to use on your own, and finally when you can't find any more outlets to defend a little girl who made a simple internet error, you end by repeating that "Jackson Family stan" noise.

This isn't an insipid "stan" war. There's no battle in here. Who are these "stans" anyway? No one is blindly supporting that wrecked Jackson family. You've got some casuals explaining their perspectives. The one Janet fanatic stopped to post sensibly as well. Then there's only TWO, true, long-term MJ fanatics I've seen posting about this now since Mrs. Jackson is involved. And even though we have different views, neither one of us are ferociously replying to each message on every page in these threads attempting to get a jumbled point across like you newbies have done, who think exalting Michael's daughter by default over his mother even when incorrect in action exemplifies being an "MJ stan."

So now you're just background babble. No more attention is being paid to you, since you have no concept of what the word respect means in a discussion. But keep repeating what you think you know about Michael Jackson and his family, and be prepared to look even more stupid when further information is released nullifying all of your flimsy posts.

You are right.


When you are in a disccusion with these kind of people, do you reasonably expect to have an inteligent or sensible discussion? When faced with facts, they twist and turn the argument, swaying it from the present to the past, from facts to rumours, & from concern to judgement and self-righteousness.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #309 posted 07/23/12 5:42pm

Azz

If I remember correctly, was it not John Branca, who was representing both Michael Jackson and SONY in 2005.

It is of no wonder to me, now, why this letter was sent.


[Edited 7/23/12 17:43pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #310 posted 07/23/12 6:23pm

tmo1965

WaterInYourBath said:

... You people falsely calling yourselves "MJ stans" ...

What is a stan?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #311 posted 07/23/12 6:36pm

mjscarousal

MrUFOman93 said:

katherineunopic460WM.jpg

Katherine looks traumatised, her smile surely masks her kidnap trauma.. lol

MJ crazy stans look so dumb right now. I love it.

What are you talking about? eek

THEY ARE THE ONES NOT TELLING THE POLICE SHIT. What is sooooooooooooo hard in picking up the phone and telling MJ3 that??? They know Katherine raising them confused

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #312 posted 07/23/12 6:39pm

mjscarousal

Azz said:

mjscarousal said:

Azz what does MICHAEL JACKSON have to do with this?

This ENTIRE time I mention errors that Michael made and issues he had BUT you on the other hand have not ONCE mentioned any file on Janets or the families part.

No you are delusional my friend nuts

Janet being one of the best selling artist of all time is rather irrelevant and common knowledge so why bring it up? It seems you just brought it up to stan... and I know everything doesnt revolve around MJ. This isnt about MJ. This is about Katherine so why make it about MJ?

I am not delusional, you are so continue to have your fun in bashing Michael when this thread is not even about him.

I said if the child was really molested the parents would not have accepted the money because they would have wanted justice for their child. In real parent would have fought if it was true. The family just wanted money thats why they took it and went on with their life because thats all they wanted.

Huh?

And, I never said that Michael did molest the child. I said he was wrong for giving them money. You are replying in a rather bizarre manner, in relation to what I am saying.

Rather confusing :-S

[Edited 7/23/12 17:44pm]

No I am not responding in a bizarre manner. You said that I didnt find anything wrong with him paying the family off and I broke it down to you and you didnt agree with the responce.

Your looking at your own biased side not the whole entire perspective.

If someone molested MY CHILD.... THEIR ASS IS GOING DOWN if not by my lawyer...they would get shot up by me... I dont play that and ANY parent would do the same. They just schemed that lie because they wanted money and they became mad when Michael stopped providing for them so they made that lie up.

And you failed to acknowledge your biasedness in the arguement and why you are unable to mention a possibility that the family and Janet could be lying.

[Edited 7/23/12 18:46pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #313 posted 07/23/12 6:44pm

HonestMan13

avatar

If this was a normal family and grandma decided to hit a spa and leave three young teens home alone she'd be arrested for endangering the welfare of minors not reported missing. The relatives showing up to make sure the children are okay wouldn't be turned away by the authorities. It's obvious that nobody is really concerned about these kids and everyone is just milking the cashcow for whatever they can. I feel sorry for those 3 kids they'll never grow up with normal thought processes.

When eye go 2 a Prince concert or related event it's all heart up in the house but when eye log onto this site and the miasma of bitchiness is completely overwhelming!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #314 posted 07/23/12 6:49pm

mjscarousal

HonestMan13 said:

If this was a normal family and grandma decided to hit a spa and leave three young teens home alone she'd be arrested for endangering the welfare of minors not reported missing. The relatives showing up to make sure the children are okay wouldn't be turned away by the authorities. It's obvious that nobody is really concerned about these kids and everyone is just milking the cashcow for whatever they can. I feel sorry for those 3 kids they'll never grow up with normal thought processes.

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hug

THATS IT... thats the ONLY thing that matters..... This discussion is NOT about Michael Jackson. This is about Katherines whereabouts and MJs children well being.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #315 posted 07/23/12 6:50pm

Azz

mjscarousal said:

MrUFOman93 said:

katherineunopic460WM.jpg

Katherine looks traumatised, her smile surely masks her kidnap trauma.. lol

MJ crazy stans look so dumb right now. I love it.

What are you talking about? eek

THEY ARE THE ONES NOT TELLING THE POLICE SHIT. What is sooooooooooooo hard in picking up the phone and telling MJ3 that??? They know Katherine raising them confused

Katherine can damn well do that her self.

The kids were well aware of Katherines departure, Paris helped her carry luggage.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #316 posted 07/23/12 6:54pm

Azz

HonestMan13 said:

If this was a normal family and grandma decided to hit a spa and leave three young teens home alone she'd be arrested for endangering the welfare of minors not reported missing. The relatives showing up to make sure the children are okay wouldn't be turned away by the authorities. It's obvious that nobody is really concerned about these kids and everyone is just milking the cashcow for whatever they can. I feel sorry for those 3 kids they'll never grow up with normal thought processes.

Paris also reported her grandmother missing, but also helped carry Kaherine's luggage. Your theory maks no sense.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #317 posted 07/23/12 6:55pm

Azz

mjscarousal said:

Azz said:

Huh?

And, I never said that Michael did molest the child. I said he was wrong for giving them money. You are replying in a rather bizarre manner, in relation to what I am saying.

Rather confusing :-S

[Edited 7/23/12 17:44pm]

No I am not responding in a bizarre manner. You said that I didnt find anything wrong with him paying the family off and I broke it down to you and you didnt agree with the responce.

Your looking at your own biased side not the whole entire perspective.

If someone molested MY CHILD.... THEIR ASS IS GOING DOWN if not by my lawyer...they would get shot up by me... I dont play that and ANY parent would do the same. They just schemed that lie because they wanted money and they became mad when Michael stopped providing for them so they made that lie up.

And you failed to acknowledge your biasedness in the arguement and why you are unable to mention a possibility that the family and Janet could be lying.

[Edited 7/23/12 18:46pm]

What?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #318 posted 07/23/12 6:56pm

mjscarousal

Azz said:

mjscarousal said:

What are you talking about? eek

THEY ARE THE ONES NOT TELLING THE POLICE SHIT. What is sooooooooooooo hard in picking up the phone and telling MJ3 that??? They know Katherine raising them confused

Katherine can damn well do that her self.

The kids were well aware of Katherines departure, Paris helped her carry luggage.

Your right and I never said that she shouldnt have contacted the children first since she is THEIR GUARDIAN if you read my past posts.

However

OTHER FAMILY members knew where she was. So what was sooooooooooooooo wrong in telling the minor children that? eek

Where did you get this information from? Because it doesnt prove anything. So what if they helped her pack? When they tried contacting their grandmother, they couldnt reach her so they got worried and felt something had happened.

I would have reacted the same as well. The family members or Katherine should have told the children where she was and that her time there would be extended instead of having the children worried, thats the adult/mature thing to do especially when Katherine is responsible for 3 MINORS!!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #319 posted 07/23/12 7:00pm

HonestMan13

avatar

Azz said:

HonestMan13 said:

If this was a normal family and grandma decided to hit a spa and leave three young teens home alone she'd be arrested for endangering the welfare of minors not reported missing. The relatives showing up to make sure the children are okay wouldn't be turned away by the authorities. It's obvious that nobody is really concerned about these kids and everyone is just milking the cashcow for whatever they can. I feel sorry for those 3 kids they'll never grow up with normal thought processes.

Paris also reported her grandmother missing, but also helped carry Kaherine's luggage. Your theory maks no sense.

Who's watching the kids? That's the only important issue. The oldest is 15. That's neglect whether she carried grandma's bags or not. You have three kids at home you don't get to take a spa weekend under mysterious circumstances or any circumstances without settling your home situation first.

When eye go 2 a Prince concert or related event it's all heart up in the house but when eye log onto this site and the miasma of bitchiness is completely overwhelming!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #320 posted 07/23/12 7:01pm

Azz

mjscarousal said:

Azz said:

Katherine can damn well do that her self.

The kids were well aware of Katherines departure, Paris helped her carry luggage.

Your right and I never said that she shouldnt have contacted the children first since she is THEIR GUARDIAN if you read my past posts.

However

OTHER FAMILY members knew where she was. So what was sooooooooooooooo wrong in telling the minor children that? eek

Where did you get this information from? Because it doesnt prove anything. So what if they helped her pack? When they tried contacting their grandmother, they couldnt reach her so they got worried and felt something had happened.

I would have reacted the same as well. The family members or Katherine should have told the children where she was and that her time there would be extended instead of having the children worried, thats the adult/mature thing to do especially when Katherine is responsible for 3 MINORS!!!

Would you have posted lies on Twitter? No.

I think this is the simple case of a spoilt brat not getting her way? I can't see it any otherway.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #321 posted 07/23/12 7:02pm

Azz

HonestMan13 said:

Azz said:

Paris also reported her grandmother missing, but also helped carry Kaherine's luggage. Your theory maks no sense.

Who's watching the kids? That's the only important issue. The oldest is 15. That's neglect whether she carried grandma's bags or not. You have three kids at home you don't get to take a spa weekend under mysterious circumstances or any circumstances without settling your home situation first.

Then perhaps Katherine should not be their legal gaurdian. After all, she is very old - she needs her rest. Her health is more important. Someone else can look after those kids. They seem like quite a handful.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #322 posted 07/23/12 7:06pm

mjscarousal

Azz said:

mjscarousal said:

Your right and I never said that she shouldnt have contacted the children first since she is THEIR GUARDIAN if you read my past posts.

However

OTHER FAMILY members knew where she was. So what was sooooooooooooooo wrong in telling the minor children that? eek

Where did you get this information from? Because it doesnt prove anything. So what if they helped her pack? When they tried contacting their grandmother, they couldnt reach her so they got worried and felt something had happened.

I would have reacted the same as well. The family members or Katherine should have told the children where she was and that her time there would be extended instead of having the children worried, thats the adult/mature thing to do especially when Katherine is responsible for 3 MINORS!!!

Would you have posted lies on Twitter? No.

I think this is the simple case of a spoilt brat not getting her way? I can't see it any otherway.

Katherine not only takes care of Paris but she has two other minors so whatever Paris did on twitter is irrelevant. She just responded to information that was according to HER knowledge.

I also think your to hard on Paris. She is just 14 years old and yes I agreed she was disrespectful in how she called out Randy but at the same time I understand why she did it..

She isnt a adult, she is a child. How is this about her not getting her way? Paris was just concerned about the whereabouts of her Grandmother and health

[Edited 7/23/12 19:06pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #323 posted 07/23/12 7:11pm

HonestMan13

avatar

Azz said:

HonestMan13 said:

Who's watching the kids? That's the only important issue. The oldest is 15. That's neglect whether she carried grandma's bags or not. You have three kids at home you don't get to take a spa weekend under mysterious circumstances or any circumstances without settling your home situation first.

Then perhaps Katherine should not be their legal gaurdian. After all, she is very old - she needs her rest. Her health is more important. Someone else can look after those kids. They seem like quite a handful.

You seem intent on making the children the cause for this latest episode of Jackson family drama. They didn't asked to be genetically spliced and petri dished into this family madness. They're three kids who should be out doing kid type things but they're dealing with a bunch of mentally and emotionally crippled adults with delusions of grandeur and questionable ethics.

When eye go 2 a Prince concert or related event it's all heart up in the house but when eye log onto this site and the miasma of bitchiness is completely overwhelming!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #324 posted 07/23/12 7:13pm

Azz

mjscarousal said:

Azz said:

Would you have posted lies on Twitter? No.

I think this is the simple case of a spoilt brat not getting her way? I can't see it any otherway.

Katherine not only takes care of Paris but she has two other minors so whatever Paris did on twitter is irrelevant. She just responded to information that was according to HER knowledge.

I also think your to hard on Paris. She is just 14 years old and yes I agreed she was disrespectful in how she called out Randy but at the same time I understand why she did it..

She isnt a adult, she is a child. How is this about her not getting her way? Paris was just concerned about the whereabouts of her Grandmother and health

[Edited 7/23/12 19:06pm]

You can't see anything. Hate that is blind.

JermaineJackson

LA Co Sheriffs have officially dropped the case that never was, confirming Mother is with family and ending this farcical false alarm

End of stoy. End of lies, rumours, and hopefuly - one little girls' Twitter account.

[Edited 7/23/12 19:16pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #325 posted 07/23/12 7:16pm

Azz

HonestMan13 said:

Azz said:

Then perhaps Katherine should not be their legal gaurdian. After all, she is very old - she needs her rest. Her health is more important. Someone else can look after those kids. They seem like quite a handful.

You seem intent on making the children the cause for this latest episode of Jackson family drama. They didn't asked to be genetically spliced and petri dished into this family madness. They're three kids who should be out doing kid type things but they're dealing with a bunch of mentally and emotionally crippled adults with delusions of grandeur and questionable ethics.

And that is why they might be better off with Diana Ross falloff

Maybe she can teach them discipline.


As for questionable ethics...


Paris lied about her mother being missing. Whether Paris was not allowed to speak with Katherine or not, she was still well aware that Katherine was not 'missing'. Why then did she choose to scare MJ fans and alike by stating her mother was missing. Surely you would only do such a thing if you were certain? Most disgustingly, is that while MJ fans were going berzerk, creating false rumours - she was out dancing all night. Shame on her.

[Edited 7/23/12 19:20pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #326 posted 07/23/12 7:16pm

mjscarousal

Azz said:

mjscarousal said:

Katherine not only takes care of Paris but she has two other minors so whatever Paris did on twitter is irrelevant. She just responded to information that was according to HER knowledge.

I also think your to hard on Paris. She is just 14 years old and yes I agreed she was disrespectful in how she called out Randy but at the same time I understand why she did it..

She isnt a adult, she is a child. How is this about her not getting her way? Paris was just concerned about the whereabouts of her Grandmother and health

[Edited 7/23/12 19:06pm]

You can't see anything. Hate that is blind.

JermaineJackson

LA Co Sheriffs have officially dropped the case that never was, confirming Mother is with family and ending this farcical false alarm

END OF STORY. END OF LIES, RUMOURS, and hopefuly - one little girls' Twitter account.

And what exactly is that suppose to mean? confused

The drama should not have led to the police in the first place. It all could have simply been resolved if Katherine or some of the family told MJ 3 what was going on instead of having them worried.

There CHILDREN and you blindly seem to not understand or find issue with how the family handled this elementary drama.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #327 posted 07/23/12 7:18pm

Azz

mjscarousal said:

Azz said:

You can't see anything. Hate that is blind.

JermaineJackson

LA Co Sheriffs have officially dropped the case that never was, confirming Mother is with family and ending this farcical false alarm

END OF STORY. END OF LIES, RUMOURS, and hopefuly - one little girls' Twitter account.

And what exactly is that suppose to mean? confused

The drama should not have led to the police in the first place. It all could have simply been resolved if Katherine or some of the family told MJ 3 what was going on instead of having them worried.

There CHILDREN and you blindly seem to not understand or find issue with how the family handled this elementary drama.

The kids were told. But clearly, Paris was demanding the condition in which she had to speak to Katherine, or she would post on Twitter that Katherine was missing. Clearly Katherine did not want to speak to Paris, out of fear of being stressed again.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #328 posted 07/23/12 7:19pm

claudiax

Michael Jackson Siblings Barred From Mom's House After Attempting To Remove His Kids

***

Jermaine, Randy and Janet Jackson have been barred from their mother Katherine's Calabasas home after attempting to remove their brother Michael's three children from the house on Monday, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

The situation adds to the ongoing drama with the Jackson family, as Katherine has been in Arizona for more than a week and hasn't spoken to her grandchildren, of whom she is the legal guardian. "It was just total chaos when Jermaine, Randy and Janet descended on the house.

"Randy was telling Prince Michael he had to leave with them and that he had a private jet chartered to take them all to Arizona to see Katherine. Prince firmly held his ground and told Randy he wasn't going anywhere with them. The security detail prevented the three of them from taking the kids out of state. The cops had to be called and Janet kept saying they had a legal right to be at the house when in fact they don't. The rental house is in the name of Michael Jackson's estate, so they were told to leave immediately. For the time being, they won't be allowed to come back to the rental house and guards at the security gate have been told under no circumstances are they to allow them in. Paris was absolutely hysterical and kept telling her uncles to just bring her grandmother home," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.

"The plan to take the kids out of the house was going to be a publicity stunt. The kids were going to be paraded into the house in Arizona where Katherine is staying and those photos would be published on a website favored by Randy Jackson."

As previously reported Janet was behind Katherine's removal from her home to Arizona, after becoming adamant that her mom needed bed rest and to be checked out by an independent doctor. And a source has revealed that Katherine is doing just fine.

"Katherine is very well,” a family member told RadarOnline.com. “Janet was behind the whole thing – she felt that Katherine needed medical help and was desperate for her to get some bed rest."

"Michael's children are being cared for by their nanny and legal options are being explored about ensuring their safety. The children are very, very smart and they are surrounded by excellent bodyguards that won't allow anything unsavory to happen to them. The kids just want their grandmother back, and want the family drama to end. Now that Paris and Prince are old enough, they understand why Michael didn't have much of a relationship with anyone in the family except for Katherine," the source says.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #329 posted 07/23/12 7:26pm

mjscarousal

claudiax said:

Michael Jackson Siblings Barred From Mom's House After Attempting To Remove His Kids

***

Jermaine, Randy and Janet Jackson have been barred from their mother Katherine's Calabasas home after attempting to remove their brother Michael's three children from the house on Monday, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

The situation adds to the ongoing drama with the Jackson family, as Katherine has been in Arizona for more than a week and hasn't spoken to her grandchildren, of whom she is the legal guardian. "It was just total chaos when Jermaine, Randy and Janet descended on the house.

"Randy was telling Prince Michael he had to leave with them and that he had a private jet chartered to take them all to Arizona to see Katherine. Prince firmly held his ground and told Randy he wasn't going anywhere with them. The security detail prevented the three of them from taking the kids out of state. The cops had to be called and Janet kept saying they had a legal right to be at the house when in fact they don't. The rental house is in the name of Michael Jackson's estate, so they were told to leave immediately. For the time being, they won't be allowed to come back to the rental house and guards at the security gate have been told under no circumstances are they to allow them in. Paris was absolutely hysterical and kept telling her uncles to just bring her grandmother home," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.

"The plan to take the kids out of the house was going to be a publicity stunt. The kids were going to be paraded into the house in Arizona where Katherine is staying and those photos would be published on a website favored by Randy Jackson."

As previously reported Janet was behind Katherine's removal from her home to Arizona, after becoming adamant that her mom needed bed rest and to be checked out by an independent doctor. And a source has revealed that Katherine is doing just fine.

"Katherine is very well,” a family member told RadarOnline.com. “Janet was behind the whole thing – she felt that Katherine needed medical help and was desperate for her to get some bed rest."

"Michael's children are being cared for by their nanny and legal options are being explored about ensuring their safety. The children are very, very smart and they are surrounded by excellent bodyguards that won't allow anything unsavory to happen to them. The kids just want their grandmother back, and want the family drama to end. Now that Paris and Prince are old enough, they understand why Michael didn't have much of a relationship with anyone in the family except for Katherine," the source says.

I hope Azz read all this...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 11 of 37 « First<789101112131415>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Katherine Jackson reported MISSING!