independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > INDIA ARIE NO LIKE GAGA????
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 03/23/10 8:55am

scriptgirl

avatar

And what did she say?
"Lack of home training crosses all boundaries."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 03/23/10 8:56am

Timmy84

scriptgirl said:

And what did she say?


I forget, someone else may have saw it and I think they said what she said... but I don't know what she said verbatim but her makeup was one that never got over her losing the Grammys in '02.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 03/23/10 8:57am

ScarletScandal

avatar

Gaga must be doing SOMETHING right, cuz everybody is on her dick.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 03/23/10 8:57am

Timmy84

ScarletScandal said:

Gaga must be doing SOMETHING right, cuz everybody is on her dick.


You think? lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 03/23/10 9:00am

ScarletScandal

avatar

Timmy84 said:

ScarletScandal said:

Gaga must be doing SOMETHING right, cuz everybody is on her dick.


You think? lol

For real. The dude trying to sue her, Akon saying that she wouldn't be anything if it wasn't for him, Whitney throwing shade in that interview, and now this? Mufuckers is coming out the woodwork.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 03/23/10 9:00am

Timmy84

ScarletScandal said:

Timmy84 said:



You think? lol

For real. The dude trying to sue her, Akon saying that she wouldn't be anything if it wasn't for him, Whitney throwing shade in that interview, and now this? Mufuckers is coming out the woodwork.


nod lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 03/23/10 9:10am

Mistadobalina

avatar

funkpill said:

Is this the same chick that doesn't shave her legs?? rolleyes

Or anywhere else? disbelief


I don't believe you hmph!


The Compromise Theory:
Based on my analysis, I believe the government faked the plane crash and demolished the WTC North Tower with explosives.
The South Tower, in a simultaneous but unrelated plot was brought down by actual terrorists.
Is it a deal?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 03/23/10 9:13am

Timmy84

No pics lol

BUT she did say this:

Sometimes I shave my legs and sometimes I don't in "Video".

I think that was the first words to come out of her mouth. lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 03/23/10 9:22am

funkpill

avatar

yup nod

That natural b.s.
lol
[Edited 3/23/10 9:23am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 03/23/10 9:30am

scriptgirl

avatar

India needs to get past it
"Lack of home training crosses all boundaries."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 03/23/10 9:47am

DesireeNevermi
nd

well as long as she wears pants i could give a fuck about her shaving her legs. She really ought to take care of them pits tho.


I still dig her. Has she ever trashed Bey? Funny that she has some negative to throw on the video and Bey happens to be in it. Just a thought.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 03/23/10 9:49am

Timmy84

DesireeNevermind said:

well as long as she wears pants i could give a fuck about her shaving her legs. She really ought to take care of them pits tho.


I still dig her. Has she ever trashed Bey? Funny that she has some negative to throw on the video and Bey happens to be in it. Just a thought.


From the tweets I see, no.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 03/23/10 10:26am

errant

avatar

ScarletScandal said:

Timmy84 said:



You think? lol

For real. The dude trying to sue her, Akon saying that she wouldn't be anything if it wasn't for him, Whitney throwing shade in that interview, and now this? Mufuckers is coming out the woodwork.




don't forget this little tidbit from Michel Gondry:

http://www.movieline.com/...rested.php
"does my cock look fat in these jeans?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 03/23/10 10:26am

scriptgirl

avatar

She knows better than to do that
"Lack of home training crosses all boundaries."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 03/23/10 10:29am

DesireeNevermi
nd

errant said:

ScarletScandal said:


For real. The dude trying to sue her, Akon saying that she wouldn't be anything if it wasn't for him, Whitney throwing shade in that interview, and now this? Mufuckers is coming out the woodwork.




don't forget this little tidbit from Michel Gondry:

http://www.movieline.com/...rested.php



that's actually not so bad. He's speaking more as an art critic and not taking on gaga's videos as some type of social commentary like India.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 03/23/10 10:41am

ScarletScandal

avatar

errant said:

ScarletScandal said:


For real. The dude trying to sue her, Akon saying that she wouldn't be anything if it wasn't for him, Whitney throwing shade in that interview, and now this? Mufuckers is coming out the woodwork.




don't forget this little tidbit from Michel Gondry:

http://www.movieline.com/...rested.php

Michel Gondry can eat a sack of baby dicks.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 03/23/10 10:49am

Alej

avatar

scriptgirl said:

I am just saying India is bitter, period.


As much as I love India, I have to agree with you.
The orger formerly known as theodore
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 03/23/10 12:24pm

scriptgirl

avatar

India is self righteous and I think she isn't particularly keen on her looks
"Lack of home training crosses all boundaries."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 03/23/10 12:46pm

DesireeNevermi
nd

scriptgirl said:

India is self righteous and I think she isn't particularly keen on her looks



really? you don't think she likes the way she looks?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 03/23/10 12:56pm

scriptgirl

avatar

No, I don't. I think she is hung up on her looks-damn near every song she does is about appearance. I will say this-more than a few of my friends noted they thought there was a looks bias re alicia winning all those grammies over india in 2002
"Lack of home training crosses all boundaries."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 03/23/10 1:07pm

DesireeNevermi
nd

^ i think there was. the grammys are about artists recognizing other artists. basically more board members wanna shag alicia than those who wanna shag india. shrug or it could have just been a case of wanting something new over something that was getting old. like the year alanis cleaned mariah's clock. sigh
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 03/23/10 1:17pm

Harlepolis

Wow! eek

Ok, so far India is:

Self-righteous
Jealous
Petty
Hung up on her looks

For simply speaking her mind like ANY individual would and stating what 1/2 of the posters in this thread have been babbling in these past few months.

Ya'll are fickle, I know that much wink
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 03/23/10 1:19pm

DesireeNevermi
nd

^ nod lol org pms.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 03/23/10 1:38pm

Harlepolis

joseph8 said:

EYE heart INDIA

If the music was the most important thing(as it should be), not silly visual images and these stupid fuckin videos, she'd be a much bigger star.

This is why artist who have real musical talent but not the "look" or "image" companies want, never see the light of day.

The result is the garbage you now hear on your radio and see on MTV.
Well maybe not MTV. They stopped playing music years ago smile

--Strange how one of the most musically talented people of all time(Michael Joseph Jackson) made the music video more important than the music itself.


Fate it seems, is not without a sense of irony.



In MJ's case, the video and music compliment each other, neither overshadow the other. Take away the video and you still have a melody, rhythm and lyrics that will stay in your mind.

Take away these extravagant videos from last year and what do you got? Repetitive gibberish.

I'm not a stan of MJ, but he was in the right place at the right time regarding the "music video" phenomenon, and while everybody was producing generic stuff for the sake of riding a trend(visually), he on the other brought alot of heart and substance in his craft(hence why his music videos will ALWAYS be the standards to go back to).
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #54 posted 03/23/10 1:41pm

midiscover

scriptgirl said:

No, I don't. I think she is hung up on her looks-damn near every song she does is about appearance. I will say this-more than a few of my friends noted they thought there was a looks bias re alicia winning all those grammies over india in 2002


I heard that's why she shaved off her hair eek
[Edited 3/23/10 13:47pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #55 posted 03/23/10 1:55pm

funkpill

avatar

midiscover said:

scriptgirl said:

No, I don't. I think she is hung up on her looks-damn near every song she does is about appearance. I will say this-more than a few of my friends noted they thought there was a looks bias re alicia winning all those grammies over india in 2002


I heard that's why she shaved off her hair eek
[Edited 3/23/10 13:47pm]



And did it help? lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #56 posted 03/23/10 2:27pm

paisleypark4

avatar

ScarletScandal said:

Timmy84 said:



You think? lol

For real. The dude trying to sue her, Akon saying that she wouldn't be anything if it wasn't for him, Whitney throwing shade in that interview, and now this? Mufuckers is coming out the woodwork.

Download all the shit hop that you can for your kids, neices, nephews, and their friends also. That will prevent them from going out and buying it and will prevent some shit hop sales. Every little bit helps - Andy
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #57 posted 03/23/10 2:57pm

DesireeNevermi
nd

why is this ex-bf trying to sue her and why didn't he sue her before? confuse should have done something before she could afford high price shark lawyers. he doesn't stand a chance whether his case is valid or not.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #58 posted 03/23/10 6:39pm

Christopher

avatar

.
[Edited 3/23/10 18:48pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #59 posted 03/23/10 6:52pm

midiscover

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > INDIA ARIE NO LIKE GAGA????